24 hour YouTube Challenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," Elli couldn't remain completely silent, there was too much going on within her to remain unvented. But she kept it low as best she could. Jay gave her a none too playful smack on her rump and Elli humped harder in response, feeling the soft curve of her butt settle on his powerfully muscled thighs as she took his entire length.

"Urrrrrrgghhhhccck," she squawked in response her body threshing uncontrollably as she orgasmed again, almost completely losing her shit as she did so. This time Jay clamped a hand over her mouth, his palm soaking with her spit and drool as she gasped and wheezed. Elli tore his hand free, need giving her strength and she fastened her mouth onto his, her tongue pile driving into his mouth as she mashed and rubbed her body furiously against his, each grinding movement prolonging, extending the bowel loosening, heart stopping wave of sensations hitting her. So caught up in it all, she never noticed her alarm going off.

"Showtime," Jay said.

"No, no, not now... please!" Elli protested.

"Got to give the people what they want, dat's what this is all about," Jay said and despite her clutching onto him, Elli found herself lifted clear of his huge cock.

Jay half rose, turning Elli and plopping her into the same seated position he'd just occupied. Hunching over, Jay pushed his cock at her mouth as he tugged the curtains apart so his t-shirt clad upper body was visible to the web camera mounted in the vans front, his lower half and Elli hidden from view.

"Well get to suckin' on dat dick, I still needs my nut. Want to feel those pretty lips on my shit now bitch," Jay said before turning smoothly and with a friendly smile to the web camera that had once more blinked to life.

Twelve PM to One PM

"What's happening guys? I know you all been hurtin' and missin' your Jay-time so I am here to make the pain go away," Jay turned the charisma up to '10' as he addressed the camera.

"So, I got good news and I got bads news. Good news is that, as always, we crushin' the challenge. At the halfway point an' it's all good. We still got food, drink, heat and more importantly, we got each other's back. I bin helpin' out Elli, cmon, she a princess, who wouldn't help that girl out, ya feel me? An' now she helpin' me out." Jay winked at the camera as he spoke.

"Dats where de bad news comes into it. We havin' some technical issues, camera and signal kinda issues. So, we workin' it. You better believe El be workin' it right now, but I jes want to warn you, if'n we miss an update, it's all good, we just gonna have our hands full fixin' what needs fixin', we be back soon as we can. As always, you guys have a good, safe and blessed day, y'hear?"

As he was talking, Jay was making slow thrusts into Elli's mouth, one hand gripping the hair at the top of her head, fucking her mouth in a stately, sensual manner. The big head of his cock rubbing the length of her tongue, the smooth skin of his cock with all the assorted tastes from him and her covering it rubbing against her lips as she clamped them around the span of his shaft.

Elli clawed at her own pussy as she sucked on the black cock invading her mouth. The idea of him talking to hundreds, if not more, people as he used her mouth, it excited her for all the wrong reasons. The fact that she was being turned on by that was a further titillation. A circle of intoxication that she couldn't escape from.

Jay finished his address to the camera, released from having to pretend nonchalance to the internet, Elli could hear his quickening breath now as his own climax beckoned. She moved to release his cock, hoping he had enough time left that she could ride him again. Jay didn't let her spit his cock free, keeping her head exactly where it was with his strong grip.

"No one told you to stop sucking. I want you to swallow every drop of my nut, like a good girl ouhta," he growled.

"Urrrgh," Elli moaned around his meat, her fingers digging deep into her pussy as she came again, a slave to her need for approval.

Then the back of her head was knock-knock-knocking on the seat back as Jay thrust his cock in and out, the third shove leaving it halfway along the length of her tongue as the black cock began to pulse and spurt in her mouth. The first couple of ejaculations hit the back of her throat, Elli swallowing automatically lest it choke her, then she felt the next oozing globules slump onto her tongue, blanketing her tastebuds so that she could taste the gelatinous sperm before she swallowed it again.

Jay handed her a cleansing wipe, one of the ones Elli had packed. She wiped it across her chin and mouth, surprised and pleased with herself that very little of his cum had escaped her mouth, most of the mess she was now mopping up was her own spit and saliva.

"Feelin' better now?" Jay asked, not so much solicitous, more inquisitive as to her mindset.

"Some. Turn off the heater please. I am dying in this heat" Elli answered. She rearranged her underwear as Jay turned off the heater, sitting down alongside him.

"Can I ask you something?" she said after a minute's silence.

"Uh-huh, I got no secrets," Jay replied.

"Why did you make the porn movie?" Elli pointed at his laptop, containing the video of the YouTuber from Serbia.

"Oh that? Yeah, I dunno. Guess it's like people who buy a snow globe or shot glass on holiday. Dat's my souvenir from this trip," he answered without a trace of embarrassment.

"Just the one souvenir?"

"More than one, fer me an' him," Jay jerked his chin at the still sleepin' Deke as he said this. "I knows what you gonna ask, no I didn't record you. You see this video, she knew the camera was there, you could tell right?"

In fairness Elli could, there had been moments, especially as Jay had set the camera down, that it was obvious the young woman was well aware she was being recorded.

"Good," she replied. It had been one thing to go against every good and logical instinct in her body, another to cheat on her boyfriend. She had done that for gain, mercenary minded it might have been but it had been her choice. Being recorded for posterity as she betrayed Ahti and her own ideals... that would have been a step too far.

"My turn... what got you hoppin' on me like a fuckin' rabbit in heat?" Jay clearly didn't care about the why, the fact it had happened was enough. It was more idle curiosity that a burning desire for answers.

Elli wasn't entirely sure herself so she went with one of the possible contributory reasons, the upsurge in her popularity online. Jay nodded, she didn't know if he believed her but it didn't really matter if he did or not. He pulled over the laptop, opening up her channel, giving an appreciative whistle at her soaring numbers.

"You wanna hear sumthin'?"

"What?" Elli wasn't really in the mood for a heart to heart with Jay, Deke would have been her first choice but fate had decreed it was Jay's cock she had seen being stroked.

"You should put that yoga video up as well, while you got people checkin' out your uploads, get more content while you can."

It made sense, God knows what Ahti would think though. Even as Elli struggled with the concept of Ahti disapproving of her doing a yoga challenge, she realised how silly that was considering she had just had sex, for the third time since entering this challenge. If she had a moral quandary to deal with, it was that she had fucked Jay for the second time without there being any gain involved with regard to her social media standing. The only thing she had gained was pleasure.

"I got an idea," Deke said, he had woken up at some point in the last minute, removing his headphones so he could hear. If he thought anything of Elli in her panties sitting beside Jay who was naked from the waist down, he didn't say it, didn't look fazed by it.

"Well, let's hear it," Jay said.

"Upload the yoga video and then we reshoot it, this time without the tight jeans. Jay can edit the two of them side by side. Call it 'bettering previous challenge' or something."

"That could work," Jay said grinning.

'Oh shit' Elli thought as she considered her boyfriend's response to yoga in her panties.

"Let's do It," she said, giving it a thumbs up.

"Balasana," Deke called out, once again holding up a picture on his phone of the yoga position, Jay recording Elli's new attempt.

Elli knelt on the floor, sitting back on her heels before pressing forward till her forehead touched the padded mat, her arms stretched out before her. The child's pose even more simple for her now she was out of her jeans.

"Crane pose," Deke called out. Elli went to look at his phone to refresh her memory. Deke was holding up a picture of the pose on his camera with his left hand, his right hand was tugging his black cock free of his pants.

Elli blinked in confusion but recovered quickly. She squatted on the floor, hands pressed flat on the floor in front of her feet, shoulder width apart. Tipping forward, then lifting her hips high as her torso pressed forward and down. She managed to keep her arms straight, gradually raising her heels towards her panty clad ass, her centre of gravity shifting so that her body was free of the floor save for her arms. The pose stretched her underwear tight over the cheeks of her ass and Elli prayed she wasn't showing too much flesh as she held the pose for a count of ten.

As she dropped out of the pose, Elli looked again towards Deke for the final prompt. He seemed to have forgotten his role however, staring at her ass as he jerked on his cock, the black snakelike member stiffening as she looked.

"Umm... next?" Elli found her own concentration wavering.

"Yeah, ummm, sorry... King Pigeon pose," Deke said holding up a picture of it.

Elli slid into the pose. This time she had no tight jeans digging into her, restraining her legs from opening as far as they needed. Her effort wasn't flawless but it was a huge improvement on last time. Elli was fairly comfortable as she relaxed into the stance, very aware however of Deke thrashing away on his cock as he watched her.

"Cool got it, lemme edit it now, throw it up on your channel," Jay mumbled, turning to his laptop.

Elli began to unwind from the last yoga pose, bringing her body back to a natural sitting position on the floor.

"Happy baby pose," Deke said in a slightly hoarse voice, he held up the photo for Elli to see.

"We're done, aren't we?" Elli objected.

"Happy baby pose," he repeated.

With a small sigh, Elli got on her back, head flat against the mat. She bent her knees back towards her chest, grabbing at her ankles and shifting her knees further apart as she did so. Then she felt a touch at her crotch. Deke was kneeling there, pulling her panties away from her, the brushing of his finger against her enough to send a shiver down her spine that then seemed to connect to her pussy, it quivering at his touch as well. Deke dropped down further, so that it took Elli, still a novice at sex, a moment to realise his intention.

The watch on her arm pulsed to the alarm she had set, the next hour almost done. Jay had turned off the web camera so as to give them all a break, that meant that there was no excuse to put Deke off what he was about to do.

One PM to Two PM

"Oh... oh," she whispered before Deke's mouth was on her.

Ahti had pleasured her before with his tongue, Elli enjoying the sensation of him licking her so gently. Deke had an entirely different approach. He wasn't so much licking her as he was eating her out. His lips and tongue, a finger too, probed, gnawed, nibbled, sucked, licked, teased, lapped and consumed her. Elli came hard as two fingers rapidly slid in and out of her wetness, Deke's lips vibrating and rubbing against her stiff clitoris.

"Ufff, ufff, oh, oh you are... you are making me cum too hard!" she wailed as Deke kept on at her, not letting up as she shuddered in extasy. Elli's fingers seemed to become numb, like she was wearing two sets of gloves at once, losing their grip on her legs. Unsupported, her legs drifted down to rest on Deke's broad shoulders as he continued to slurp from her pussy, drinking her as he pleasured her.

"You need... you need to stop... please... it's, it's too much... uh, uh, I can't, oh I can't keep cumming like this," Elli moaned.

Deke dragged himself up along her body, his smile happy, tongue slavering at the juices clinging still to his lips. His advance stalled for a moment as he set himself at the swollen lipped gate of her pussy before he pulled himself forward again, his long cock driving into her in a smooth if unhurried stroke. Between Jay's fucking and Deke's oral worship, Elli's pussy had never been more ready for a thick cock. It resisted; the natural tightness of her pussy wouldn't give up the fight without some attempt to slow his cock down. Still, it was a half-hearted affair, her body eager it seemed to feel filled to capacity by a black cock.

He drove himself in and out of her, Elli's legs swinging up and around him, clinging to his waist as he took her.

"Uh, uh, uh," Elli grunted with each thrust. Deke, one strong arm all that was needed to keep him above her, used his right arm to pull her t-shirt up before digging under her reclining body, wrestling with the clasp of her bra.

"Love looking at those firm little white titties movin' as I fuck you," he said pulling her bra away from her chest. This just brought another guttural moan from Elli, her mind aflame with passion.

Deke rose up now, taking Elli by the ankles, her ass pulling free of the mat, a wet imprint of it left behind from the perspiration that seemed to seep from every pore of her body. He held her as easily as if she were made of straw, fucking her with speed and power, her breasts shaking under the hammering blows, Deke's eyes glinting as he looked down at her. The thrusts just seemed to keep coming, rattling Elli, forcing the breath from her lungs, setting her breasts to undulate in time with his powerful lunges.

"Cummming aggaaiiin!" Elli wailed, declaration, protest and utter disbelief in those two words.

"Yes you are," Deke agreed, never slowing. "Once you tapped and turned... that shit jest a natural response then."

Elli stomach hurt, her muscles aching from the contractions of the orgasms and the brutal but effective way she was getting fucked. She had considered herself fit before this, long hikes every weekend, walking and cycling every day. As the orgasm set her leg muscles into convulsions, her abdomen rippling as her pussy seemed to suffer contractions every second thrust of the black cock inside her. Elli swore to herself that she was joining a gym as soon as possible.

Time lost all meaning for Elli. The camper van, stuffy with the stale air that seemed thick now with the smell of sex, its curtains drawn against the feeble light of a winter's day seemed to exist out of time and space. The live stream updates had given her some feeling of the passing of the hours, a break from the 'sameness' of the small space she had found herself in.

That was gone, at least for now. Deke seemed to never tire, never slacken off, his black cock almost machine like in both its steel hard rigidity and the regularity of its thrusts. The 'ten minutes' average Elli had ascribed to sex had been blown out of the water long ago, nothing about what was happening to her was 'average'.

With no other way to track time, Elli was forced to count the orgasms her aching body suffered through, if by suffering she meant rejoiced in. The first had been big, the second a smaller climax but it had been hard on the heels of the first. Then it became difficult to calculate, a series of small mini orgasms reducing her to sobbing gasps and quivering flesh, six... ten... more? She couldn't separate them much less count them. The last big orgasm however had been dramatic enough to be etched in her memory.

Deke rolled her on to all fours. Elli struggling to make her arms and legs obey her. He solved half the problem by pressing down between her shoulder blades so she slumped forward, her cheek resting on the padded mat, her ass raised up. Elli had never had sex in this position before, riding Jay had been a first as well. Ahti and she had only explored missionary and a spooning slow bout of sex, both of them on their sides. She really didn't know what to expect next.

He entered her fast, holding onto her hips as he fucked her, Elli responding instinctively to push herself back against his thrusts. The strength of the black man's fucking kept throwing Elli down, his cock popping out to both their frustrations. Deke got off his knees and into a crab like hunching crouch, pushing back inside her as he reached forward to grip her shoulders, keeping Elli from being shoved too far forward as he began frantically riding her.

"Ahhh, ah, ah, oh, so good," Elli whimpered as he slammed into her.

"Come get it," Deke said, very much in control now. Elli had no idea what he meant until he released her shoulders, becoming still, his cock half in and more importantly, half out of her.

She might have been a novice but Elli was a quick study. She began fucking back on him, pushing her ass back until she felt her tight white cheeks slapping against his body, then falling forward and away from him. Her blonde hair hung in a damp mess, long strands hanging over her flushed reddened face. Through the curtain of her blonde locks, wispy in front of her eyes, Elli could see Jay watching her, hands immobile above his laptops keyboard, seemingly transfixed by the sight of her fucking back against Deke.

"Yeah, good girl, go get that black cock, getting' what you need now eh?" Elli could only gasp affirmatively to Deke's words, her focus entirely on not collapsing as she fucked him, her pace dropping off with each rearward humping thrust. Deke knew she was at the end of her energy so he put her once more on her back, climbing between her legs and pounding quickly into her. He was close. She was closer. Elli launching into another howling orgasm that peaked as his cock began to unload inside her expectant pussy, the sensation more familiar to her now but no less erotic for that.

He rolled off her, lying alongside her, two pairs of eyes, dark blue, dark brown, staring up at the ceiling of the van.

"I'm wasted, you drained me dry El," Deke sighed.

"So wrong, so wrong," Elli said softly.

"Regrets?" Deke asked.

"No, that is what's so wrong about it," Elli said, voice thick with misery.

"Well mebbe this'll make you happy," Jay interjected, "I gots your latest challenge video edited and posted."

Elli was too tired to go look, and given her rabid infatuation with her social media account, that was saying something. She just lay there, letting the last faint echoes of her climax fade into the background of her body, the last shaking muscles in her body quiet and become still. Lethargy then set in, her muscles sore and stretched, her pussy sore, stretched and swollen.

Elli would have been content to lie there for the rest of the day, just recovering except at that moment her phone rang. It was still in her jeans in the front of the van so she threw a pleading glance at Jay who grumbled but got up to fetch it for her.

"Ahti," he mouthed as he handed her the phone.

The adrenaline spike of panic washed the tiredness from her body. It was a stupid thought but the guilt within her had Elli thinking that somehow Ahti knew what had just happened. She dithered and delayed about answering the call, so much so that the ringing cut off as it went to voice mail.

"I can't answer him like this," she said aloud, Jay uncaring and Deke too wiped out to offer his own thoughts on it. Needing to feel normal before calling him back, Elli threw on her coat and boots, stepping out into the sunlight in order to go to the toilet. Thankful she had chosen a fairly remote spot, she slid the door closed and moved a few feet away from the vehicle in order to squat again, forcing both pee and cum from her body. Back inside the van once more, Elli pulled her jeans on, sitting down to pull on her boots, the phone rang once more.