All Comments on '24 Hours Ch. 02'

by sfcitydom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story, hope this wasn't the end

Am enjoying your story, hope you're going to continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

I'd like to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
May I have some more, please?

Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love the story!

i can't wait for the rest! pleeasee continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue!

That's really hot. Please add more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

I was completely taken by these 2 chapters. Where is the rest??? I must know what happens next. Wonderful writing and a great sense of the psychology of both dom and sub.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratschealmost 14 years ago
Very creative!

both you and your narrator, that is. I do hope you'll decide to continue as promised someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice!

I hope you decide to continue this story, it is one of my favorites thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write more!

I don't know if you'll read this, as the story was posted 5 yrs ago. I'm begging! Please, please write more! This is an excellent story. Not just the sex (that's really hottt thgh. But the affection between the couple. Loves that she continues to smile at him and show her personality without being a brat. And how he continues to check on her well-being. Anyway hope u see this!

Pigeon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!!

i agree! more please. omg. this is awesome. i love how you're portraying the affection between them, making it so real and caring. YAY for SSC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

Not so thrilled with the story. He borders on being cruel. That is NOT what a true Dom is.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
dom?!!! pooh !!! wuss and wimp and a miserably pathetic specimen of manhood!! ;))

Himself eating like a hog and when the sub is hungry,feeding her one and a half morsel of the breakfast he made her prepare?!!! torture session on her seems endless on that measly meal given to her!!

dom?!!! pooh!! wuss and wimp and a miserably pathetic specimen of manhood!! ;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous