24 hours Pt. 02

Story Info
Fan spends more time with Backstreet boy.
1.7k words
5
695
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had let her rest a bit. His body was pressed tight against hers. He was kissing her neck while he groped her breast. "Mm" she moaned. His hips were softly thrusting against her bare ass. "Baby, you're so hard." she said, turning her head toward his. His mouth descended on hers. She reached between her legs and pulled his cock from between them. "Why don't you let me help you." she said. She gasped as he thrusted into her hand. The head of his cock hit her clit. "Baby." she said pressing against him. "Slow down." she placed him inside her cunt. "Now you can fuck as hard, as fast as you like." she said to him. He moved so he was on top of her. His cock sawing at her cunt. He moaned in her ear. "Give it to me Alex." she said pushing her ass up as he came down at her. Her hand was on his ass. He was plowing her cunt with vigor. "Oh, Damn Alex." she moaned.

He pulled from her then turned her over. "You want it rough?" he asked her.

Laura looked up at him. She placed her hand on the back of his neck. "I want it however you want to give it to me." she said.

"Yeah?" he asked her. He smiled down at her. AJ pinned her down while he reached for something above her head in the headboard. He pushed a little door, and it opened revealing a pair of handcuffs. He looked down at her. She looked at him. She had a smile on her face. He embraced her right wrist then her left. "You are a naughty little girl." he said as she moaned at her wrists being trapped in the metal bracelets. He closed the little door, then picked up something else from the board. He drug the rider crop over her shoulder, then down to her nipple. He gave her nipple a simple soft tap, she moaned. He moved the button at his thumb to the on position and did a simple tap again.

This time her moan was soft yelp from the small electric shock it gave her. He moved it to the next nipple. This time she arched and moaned. He smiled. "You really are a naughty little girl, aren't you?" he asked. He let the crop drag down her belly softly, never letting it leave her skin. She was arched and panting from the soft currant of electricity. It wasn't enough to hurt her, just enough to stimulate. He watched her as he pulled it from her hips. "Spread your legs." he said. She did willingly. "Wider." he said to her. He gave her a don't make me ask again to look. Laura spread her legs as wide as she could for him.

Alex used the crop to touch her mound lips. She jerked a little from the sensation. "Too much?" he asked. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her. He didn't need a lawsuit over trying to get off. She shook her head no. He leaned down and hovered above her lips. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." she said adamantly.

He kissed her open mouthed. He pulled from her and smiled. He held her mound open and touched the crop to her clit.

Laura cried out and arched her back. He pulled it away. She panted and licked her lips. He touched her clit again. She arched again; he held it there a couple seconds longer. Her cunt was getting juicy. He took it from her clit. The third time was a charm for him so to speak. She screamed; her cunt squirted as she lifted her ass from the bed. He turned the crop off as he tossed it aside. His mouth was now on her cunt; sucking, licking, fucking her hole with his tongue. She was fucking his face; he was happy with the way things were going. He then sat up and shoved his cock back into the soaking wet hole. He once again fucked her hard while laying on her pinning her to the bed. He bit her lip after kissing her. "You like being Naughty don't you." he asked her.

"I like to be whatever I need to be, to get the best fuck I can." she said.

Alex's hand slid up her belly between her breasts and grasped her throat as he kissed her. "Anything huh?" he said and squeezed her throat. He sat up a little and nailed her pussy as hard as he could. His hand flexed around her throat cutting the intake of air. "You like being used as a sex toy?" he asked as his cock swelled.

She sucked in a large amount of air as he let her neck go, as he gave her his seed. She watched him. He held her hips tight to his hips. He laid down on her. "I like the sex toy you are treating me like." she said in his ear. He looked at her. It was four am according to the clock. He kissed her mouth.

"Is that so?" he asked.

"I like the way your cock stretches my cunt. It feels so good. I'll do whatever it takes to get it buried in me." she said being honest. "It makes things a lot hotter knowing that I'm being fucked raw by a Backstreet Boy." she pressed her lips to his. "And even more erotic, because it's you, my favorite member." she said.

He looked at her. "Would you have slept with any of the other boys?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. She thought about it. "I might have. But not Kevin." she said and shivered.

Alex lifted an eyebrow. "Not Kevin, huh?" His mind was racing with ideas. "Would you fuck them now?" he asked. Laura looked at him. "Would you fuck them, while I watched." he asked.

Laura kissed his lips. "Which one would turn you on the most while watching them fuck me?" she asked. She was a little turned on by the fact he wanted to watch someone fuck her. "What position would you want him to take me in? What things would you want me to do with him?" she asked.

Alex shuddered a little. "I'd want to watch you suck his cock." He let her hands loose from the cuff. He pushed her head down to his cock. His hand was in her hair as he forced her to lick his cock, which she did greedily. "Once he is nice and hard, I want to see you lay on your side, facing me. He lifts your leg over his, and he fucked your cunt from behind. In a position I can see your cunt hole as he stuffed his cock into it." she was going to town on his now hard cock. "UGH! I want to watch as he fucks you hard. Your tits bouncing wildly, you moaning over the feel of his cock in you. His fingers flicking your clit making you cum." He pulled her from his cock. "Just as he is about to cum." he said ramming his cock into her cunt. "He'd pull from you, and jack him off so he came all over your cunt. as he continued to rub your cunt smearing his cum all over you." He had her riding him. "Then I would fuck your cum ridden cunt." he said shooting into her.

He held her hips to his. "Damn baby and which brother do you want to fuck me?"

Alex smiled. "All of them." he said.

She leaned down and kissed him. "All of them?"

"All of them." He laid her down. He was playing with her tits. "I have to tell you though. The one that would be the hottest to watch you with would be Kevin." he said. She looked at him. "Because you don't like him. So, for you to get fucked by him, him all up in your tight cunt." he kissed her, his fingers crammed in and out of her cunt. "You getting off on his dick, all because it's what I wanted to see." she cried out as she came. He kissed her face. "You just got off on the thought of Kevin fucking you while it got me off." he said in her ear. "You want to do it for me don't you?" he asked. His fingers still manipulated her clit and cunt. "You want to fuck him. so I can watch. You want to see me get hard as he pounds your cunt making you scream out as you cum." he said now pushing her legs open wider, as he climbed between them. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and kissed her. "You want me." he said slamming into her cunt. "You want me to watch you fuck him. you crave it. You want my cock that bad." he said to her as he jammed her cunt full.

"OH GOD ALEX!" she screamed hard cumming.

"Say it." he said in her ear. "Tell me you want to fuck Kevin while I watch." he said banging hard and fast.

"Forgive me but yes, I want to fuck him while you watch me. I want him to make me scream so it turns you on. I want your cock so bad." she cried out fucking him back. She was now on him. She rode him hard. Her cunt spasming from her orgasm. She just fucked him. He sat up holding her to him. He shimmed them off the bed and slammed her against the wall. "

"Would you let him kiss you and lick your body for me?" he asked humping her.

She cried out as she held him tight. "YES!" he fucked her harder. He pulled from her and the doorway. He bent her over the table in the kitchen area. He fucked her from behind. Her tits bounced from the force of his thrusts. His cock spewed into her. He pulled it from her.

AJ placed Laura on the table, fitted between her legs. He kissed her, his hand groped her breast. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. "I love the way you are so eager to please me." he said.

"I love the feeling your cock gives me." she said. She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck. "I'll do whatever to keep the feeling coming." she said.

Alex picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.