24 hours Pt. 03

Story Info
AJ adds a bother to their fun.
1.6k words
5
741
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone through the window. She stretched to find herself alone in the bed. She turned to see Alex sitting in a chair not far from the bed. He was still naked, as was she. She lay there. "Why are you way over there?" She asked.

Alex stood up. He moved around the bed to her side. She turned to look at him. He reached out his hand to hers. She took it and got up. He led her to the bathroom. He turned on the shower. He kissed her softly outside the shower as the water warmed up. Alex tested the water with his hand then with his other hand guided her into the shower. He stepped in. He washed her body. He made sure she was free of his cum, free of hers. He paid attention to every nook and cranny of her body. He shut the water off. He stepped out, grabbed a towel, then pulled her out of the shower stall. He dried her gently. Not saying a single word to her.

He led her back to the bed. She was shocked to see that the sheets were changed. She saw the man from the night before walking away with the sheets in his hand. Alex kissed her shoulder. "Get on the bed." he said. Laura did as he asked. He then handed her a purple nighty. she put it on without him asking. He kissed her lips. "Get on your knees and sit on your feet." he said to her. She moved to the position he asked of her. "Spread your legs." he said, and she did. "That's perfect." his lips grazed hers. "You want me to be hard and fuck you, yes?" he asked.

She blinked. "Yes." she said looking at him.

"I want you to be loud and cum hard for me." he whispered against her lips. "I want you to make him cum as hard as you make me cum. Can you do that?" he asked her. She kissed him. She saw Kevin coming down the small hallway. He pulled her attention back to him. "Can you do that?" he asked.

"Yes." she said, closing her eyes. She watched him move back to the chair. Fear was telling her body to run, the closer Kevin's footsteps got. She looked at the tall man as he entered the room. He had shed most of his clothing as he came down the hallway. He was in the doorway wearing nothing but his brief white underwear. He wasted no time, climbed on the bed. His large hands now had her hips and pulled her to him. She gasped; it could be taken two ways, one the way she meant it, fear. The other in surprise and want. Kevin took it as the ladder. He looked into her eyes. Her hand slipped into the underwear, and she grasped his cock. It was smaller than AJ's. He gasped as she stroked it.

"You don't waste time, do you?" Kevin said to her. He kissed her. He pushed her onto her back, as his hand took hers from his cock. He then placed his hand at the top of her nightie He looked down at her and in one motion he ripped the slip in half; exposing her breasts and pussy to him. "Her tits are smaller than you normally go for." Kevin said out loud to AJ.

Laura lay there on her back, Kevin on his knees between her legs, her knees in the air. She looked at Kevin's crotch. It was hard to miss that he was hard. She sat up. Her lips caressed his. "Let me help you with this." she said in sexy sultry tone as she grasped his cock and stroked him. Kevin raised it so he could push the underwear to his knees. Once his cock was free. Laura moved onto her knees, allowing him to get rid of the underwear. She leaned forward and took his cock in her hand again. She stroked his shaft with the right tightness. Her tongue licked it. He moaned as she put the head in her mouth. She took in as much as she could, bobbing and sucking him as she stroked him.

"Damn Alex this one knows how to suck cock well." Kevin said his hips slammed forward as his cock erupted.

Laura sucked down his jism. He pushed her from him then had her get on her back. He suckled at her breasts. His fingers brushed her clit up and down. She moaned. Her hips bucked at his hand. Kevin slowly made his way down to her cunt. He kissed the inside of her left thigh, then her right. Kevin kissed her mound lips. She closed her eyes, as his tongue snaked between her mound lips and hit her clit. He locked her hips into place. His attention to her clit, made her grind against his mouth. "UGH!" she cried out. Kevin held her tight and continued his assault with his tongue, adding his fingers to the mix, making sure he rubbed over her g-spot. "FUCK!" she screamed. She was panting hard; her body was overloaded. Kevin released her and moved her on to her side. His lips touched every few centimeters on her thigh, her hip, then her side of the belly. His body moving along her backside. His hand was on her waist, as his lips kissed her shoulder. His hard cock poked her ass.

He cupped her breast. "Did you enjoy that? Hmm?" he asked as his hand moved over her belly and down to her thigh.

Laura looked at Alex. "Yes." she said breathing heavily. His cock was in his hand, there was spunk on his thighs and chest. He got off to Kevin eating her. This made her excited, she noticed he was hard stroking his cock lazily.

Kevin moved her leg, so it was over his. Opening her crotch to AJ's view. He smiled. Kevin ran his fingers over her cunt from behind. He then poised his cock at her entrance. "Are you sure you want my cock?" Kevin asked.

Laura turned her head to him. She reached back with her hand caressed his face. "I'm very sure." she said and kissed him. "Fuck me, Kevin." she moaned. Her stomach lurched at the sound of the statement.

Kevin shoved his cock into her cunt. He pushed and pulled from her. Laura closed her eyes and tried to imagine it was Alex then just anyone else inside. Kevin kissed her neck, then her shoulder. "OH baby. Fuck you feel good. So tight." he said moaning. Laura looked at Alex. He was going at the same pace Kevin was. Kevin mauled her breast with his hand. Kevin fucked her faster, harder.

"OH KEVIN!" she faked moaned.

"OH BABY!" He held her hip. She felt his cock swell and he pulled from her. His cock spewed, shooting cum all over her cunt, thighs and her breasts. He stroked the rest out it landed on her ass. Kevin got up and left grabbing his clothes.

Laura was on her knees getting ready to go to the bathroom to shower, when Alex grabbed her hips. She screamed as he slammed into her cunt without warning. "ALEX!" It was painful. His thrusts were hard, almost violent. "OH GOD!" she cried out. The slapping of his body to hers made the skin sting. The angle made her feel like he was three times bigger than before. "ALEX." she cried once more after she had been able to gain some air. He was grunting with each thrust. His teeth closed on her shoulder, as he unleashed an obscene amount of cum into her. He pulled from her and stumbled back into his chair, crumbling into it.

Laura lay there. She was a bit shaken. She knew he wanted to fuck her after Kevin came on her, but she wasn't expecting that; the harshness of it. She stumbled to her knees, then got off the bed. She made her way clumsily into the bathroom. She cranked the water in the shower. She felt nasty for the sex with Kevin. She washed him off her, out of her. She felt AJ press his body to her. "You, ok?" Laura turned to face him. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. Alex kissed her lips. "Did I hurt you?" He asked when she was a little hesitant to kiss him.

"A little. I wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic fuck after Kevin." she said.

AJ caressed her face. "I'm sorry." He said he was feeling bad. "I promise no more fucking the boys." he said.

She could tell he was disappointed. "Fucking Kevin, wasn't the problem." she said. She caressed his face. "I just wasn't expecting you to be so," she stopped as she needed to find the right word. "Driven." Laura kissed him. She reached down and stroked his cock as they kissed. "It wasn't a bad thing." she said pulling from his kiss. "I just wasn't prepared." she said. She sat him down on the seat and straddled him. She rode his hard cock to make ease his mind. "I love your cock. And I love when you fuck me hard." she said. "I'll know what to expect now with the other boys." she said.

Alex kissed her. "You still want to fuck the boys?" he asked with a smile.

"I'd do anything for you." Laura said and kissed him.

The woman really shouldn't have said that he had so many ideas running though his head. He had her suddenly pinned against the wall, as he slammed into her. She cried out. Alex bit her neck as he came. "Who do you want to do next?" he asked her then kissed her hard.

"Your choice baby." she said to him. Truth was she really wanted to just rest for a bit.