24 hours Pt. 01

Story Info
Fan gets the best 24 hours of her life.
3.4k words
5
1.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was watching her favorite band, in particular her favorite member as he bounced across the stage. He was now standing before her singing his part. She smiled at him. Her heart nearly leaped out of her chest as his hips thrusted forward. He looked down at her. She was giddy. He then got down on one knee and caressed her face as he sang to her. He winked at her and then was gone. Her night was complete, hell her life was complete. She could die right then and there, and she would go happily. The concert had thirty minutes left. The crowd watched as the boys left for a costume change. Laura just took a breath. She watched the screen on the stage.

The boys came back out and began singing. She watched AJ, that was what the night was about for her. She bit her bottom lip as he once again was before her. He took her hand, sang to her then kissed her hand. She felt an electric charge race up her arm. Her stomach was doing flip flops, and her knees felt like jelly.

Ten minutes before the end of the concert a hand touched her shoulder. She turned to see a man beside her. "Come with me." he said in her ear. She turned and followed the man through the crowd. She had seen him at several other places where the boys had been, she knew he was one of the bodyguards. He led her out of the concert area, down a hallway. Twenty feet from the exit was a cart. He got behind the wheel and waited for her to sit next to him. Laura stepped on, sat down. "What's your name?" he asked her.

"Laura." she said softly.

"Well, Laura, here's the skinny. You have been noticed. He wants you to come hang out with him for a little while. Watch a movie, eat something. Is that cool with you?" The man asked.

Laura looked at him. "Sure." she said. She wasn't going to lie, she was a bit confused as to who HE was but, a hang time with one of the Backstreet Boys, she was down for it, if it wasn't Kevin. She shivered.

"Do you have a car here?" he asked.

"No, the hotel is within walking distance." she answered.

"Ok. So, you're at the Regency?" he asked. She nodded. "What room?" he asked her.

"438." she said confused as to why he wanted to know.

"Your stuff all in one place in it?" he asked.

"In the bag, on the bed, minus my charger. It's plugged into the wall by the bed." she said looking at him.

He put his hand out. "Key." he said seeing the confused look on her face.

Laura fished the key from her purse and handed it to him. They were out of the stadium now and on the tour buses. He drove the cart up to the bus that had AJ's name on it. He turned the cart off and headed for AJ's door. Laura followed him. He stopped a young man. "Go to the regency, room 438 get the belongings and bring them to me." he said handing the man the key. The guard looked at Laura. He opened the door and ushered her on. "Now. I'm going to tell you a few things rule wise." he said to her. "One you leave when he says you do, not when you feel like it. Meaning if he says ok, I've had enough of your company, you can go. You leave. If you feel uncomfortable you can let him know, and he will let you go. Two, stealing isn't acceptable, you will be searched before you leave. Three, you are not to tweet or Facebook or Instagram or TikTok about any of it. Any questions."

"No." she said.

"Alex will arrange for you to get home, when the hang out is done." he said.

"Ok." Laura said.

There was a knock on the door. The man opened it and took her bag from the man who fetched it. He placed it on the floor by the railing between the door and the rest of the bus. "Have seat he will be here shortly." He looked at her.

Laura sat down on the couch. She was nervous. A few moments later the door opened, and AJ got on the bus. He smiled at her. "Hi." he said as he stopped before her. She stood up.

"Hi." she said softly.

"I'm sorry if he did anything to make you uncomfortable." he said. Laura shook her head no. "Cool. Thanks for hanging with me, I'm not tired, and wanted some company." he said. He took her hand. "Do you mind if we watch the movie in bed? It's just easier to get comfortable while we travel. Did they get your things?" he asked.

"Yes." she pointed to the bag. He moved and picked it up.

"So is the bed cool?" he asked. She nodded at him.

"Cool." he said her took her hand and lead her down to the bedroom. She was shocked to see the set up. He had an Alaskan king bed in the room, there was a tv that took up most of the wall across from the foot of the bed. "You can leave your shoes here." he said, taking off his shoes.

Laura took her shoes off leaving them against the wall under the tv. He smiled at her. "Get on get comfy." he said. "Ugh," he said stopping. "Bathroom if you need it, is there." he said, pointing at the door on the right side of the room. She smiled then got on the bed. She sat got settled. He was beside her. "Do you want something to drink or popcorn or something?" he asked.

"Water if that's ok." she said.

Alex got up and got her a bottle of smart water from the kitchen. "Is this ok, I have Fuji." he said.

"Smart water is great thank you." she said taking the bottle. "Is it ok if I put it on the nightstand?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's a glass top so it won't stain." he said.

He moved so he was leaning against the headboard. He turned on the tv. "Anything you want to watch?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. "All I ask is no rom coms." she said.

AJ looked at her, someone hurt her. "No Rom Coms." he said. "Let's see, how about," he said flipping through the movies. "This one." he said, hitting the play button. He reached over, put the remote down then turned off the light. He looked at Laura. "Do you mind if we cuddle a little?" he asked.

He smiled as Laura moved closer to him. He put his arm around her. She placed her hand on his chest. "Just one." he said and pulled the tie from her hair, letting it loose. "I like the color." he said as he played with her hair.

She placed her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him, "Is this, ok?" she asked.

Alex smiled down at her. "Yeah." he said. He smiled wider as she snuggled into him. She placed her hand on his chest. He took his hand from her hair and placed it on her hip. She was wearing a baseball jersey, and a short black skirt. The jersey caught his attention when he was watching the crowd before the show. It was a purple color with black lettering. It had his last name on the back with the number 69 on it. It made him laugh.

Ten minutes into the movie, she noticed his fingers were rolling her skirt between them, making the hem inch up higher on her thigh. She watched his hand instead of the movie. His fingertips were now touching her bare thigh. She moved so her leg was, bent at the knee, over his leg. The angle made her ass more accessible to him. His fingertips now skimmed over the edge of her exposed globe. His fingers moved back and forth across it slowly, occasionally running over the lace of her boy shorts. AJ's other hand was now on her bare thigh that was over his leg. She noticed the screen the woman was standing before the main male character. She knew why he picked the movie. The woman began to undo that males' pants. Laura smiled. She bit her lip to keep from moaning as he squeezed her ass cheek. He had her skirt lifted above her ass, and his hand was massaging her ass. Her panties were a black lace, they were very see through and very sexy to look at. She chose them because she liked the way they made her feel while wearing them.

Laura looked up at AJ. He was watching the screen. She looked back at the screen. She felt his hand take hers. He was playing with her fingers. The woman was giving the man a blowjob on the tv. She felt him squeeze her ass and push her hips in to him. Laura smiled. She pulled her hand from his and unbuttoned his jeans. She wasn't stupid, she knew what he wanted. His hand tightened on her ass as she slipped her hand inside his pants and her fingers skated up and down his shaft. She heard him take a sharp breath. She looked up at him. He leaned into her and kissed her mouth, as she freed his cock so she could stroke it.

Alex smiled; she took the hint. He laid her on her back. His hips fucked her hand as she held his cock. Her free hand was trying to get his shirt off. He moved so he wasn't laying on her and removed his shirt, all while continuing fucking her hand and kissing her lips. "Is it the right tightness?" she asked seductively against his lips.

AJ looked at her and smiled. "You can hold it tighter." he said then kissed her. He moaned as she tightened her grip. "That's it." he said. He unbuttoned her shirt with the hint from her free hand. He kissed her breasts before he unclasped her bra. He gasped then moaned against her lips, his hips bucked in a jerk.

"Lay back baby." she said to him. She moved with him, so he didn't lose her hand. She was now on her knees, her mouth on his cock.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and made a fist in her hair. "UGH!" he moaned as he felt her tongue lick the tip of his cock. The tip of her tongue licking the slit taking his precum. He couldn't hold back his hips again moved in a jerked movement. "OH GOD!" He said, then grunted as his hips trusted and he pushed her head down. His cock gushed his baby batter into her mouth and throat. He felt her swallow over and over.

AJ pulled from her mouth. He pushed her onto her back. His lips attacked her breasts. He wasted no time unclasping her bra and pushing the fabric from the handful of flesh. His hands gripped and kneed her thighs. "OH!" she moaned. He kissed her belly. Alex pulled from her, getting off the bed. He was shedding his clothing. He pulled her to her feet off the bed before him. His mouth was mashed hard against hers; his tongue was in her mouth. He was pushing her shirt and bra from her back. His hand unbuttoned the single button on her skirt. It hit the floor. He pulled it from her lips. "I want to look at you." he said.

Laura watched as he stepped back from her; his eyes drank in the sight before him. He smiled, motioned for her to turn around. She turned so he could see her lace clad ass. He pulled her to him harshly. His mouth was on her neck. She purposely rubbed her ass up and down his cock that was between them. His hands were cupping her breasts. She turned her head towards him. "You can be a little rougher if you like." she said to him. His mouth caught hers and his hands squeezed her tits harder. She moaned into the kiss. She pushed the lacey material from her hips to the floor. He bit her shoulder feeling her bare skin against his cock. "Take what you want baby." she said to him. He rushed her lips, forced his tongue into her mouth.

Alex's hand rushed over her body. "Get on the bed." he said then kissed her ear.

Laura pulled from him slowly. She climbed slowly onto the bed. She did it that way to make him more excited, as he watched her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him. AJ licked his lips. "Stop." he said. She stopped moving. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him a bit. He kissed her lower back as his hands massaged and groped her ass. He kissed her a little lower then bit her ass playfully. She gasped, in pleasure. He pressed against her his mouth against her ear. He kissed it softly, then bit the lobe. "Turn over baby." he said in a whisper.

Laura moved so she was sitting on her ass. Her legs were on either side of his body. She was looking at him. He kissed her lips as her hand rested on his chest. She leaned more to him as he got down on his knees, not letting his mouth leave hers. Alex pulled from her lips then kissed her throat. "Let me show you the same kindness, you gave me." he said and kissed her lips again. Her hand now on the back of his head. His hands on her hips. He pulled her to the edge of the bed. She gasped in shock. He kissed her belly. "Lay back baby." he said. She leaned back. She wanted to watch him as he came down on her. His lips pressed to her mound. He looked up at her, then spread her cunt lips. "Damn that is a beautiful pussy." he said looking at it.

Laura rubbed his head, as he lowered his lips to her cunt. She inhaled shakily in anticipation. her cunt was already leaking at the thought of his mouth being against, and in it. His tongue licked her slowly. "Ooh." she moaned. Laura sucked in a sharp breath, as he really licked her good. "Oh Alex." she said, her hand moving down over his upper back. "That feels so good." she said as she brought her hand back to his head. It took no time for him to bring her to orgasm. His tongue whipped her clit intensely, as his fingers thrusted into her cunt. "OH FUCK!" she cried out as her cum rushed over his fingers and pooled in his palm. Her back was arched. "OH, DAMN BABY." she moaned. Her hips bucked as she rode his face. His teeth grazed her nub sending her into another orgasm. "Oh Alex."

He stood up. His hard cock in his hand as he stroked it as he looked down at her. AJ rubbed her mound as he stroked up and down his shaft. She watched him. She was on her ass, legs spread wide, leaned back on her elbows. The bed was high, and she was in perfect height. He pushed his cock into her. Laura moaned as his fat cock stretched her almost virgin pussy as he pushed into her fully. She watched his cock disappear into her. "You are so tight." he said with his eyes closed, in a moan.

Laura reached up and let her fingers fall down his chest. "Fuck me." she said.

Alex opened his eyes and grabbed her hips. He began ramming her hard and fast. She gasped and moaned. Laura couldn't take her eyes off the scene of his cock disappearing and reappearing from her cunt. "OH GOD!" she said and reached out and pulled his face to hers. Her mouth captured his. "Oh, dear god Alex." she whispered. He placed his hands under her ass and pounded her harder. "OH YES!" she moaned in his ear.

Alex smiled and kissed her again. "Does it feel good baby?" he asked feeling her cunt juices rush over his cock.

"Yeah." she panted in his ear.

He noticed she was watching his cock pound her cunt again. "You like the sight of my cock beating your pussy baby?" he asked excited that she was watching.

"It's a beautiful sight. The way it disappears, can then the glisten of my cunt juice on it." she said looking at his face. Her hand held his head to hers as her lips trapped his. She shocked herself, she started to lift her hips and meet his thrusts. "Give it to me harder Alex." she said softly. He thrusted harder. "That's it baby." Her mouth against his. "Ugh feels so damn good." she panted. He kissed her lips. "Make me cum Alex." she begged. His arm wrapped around her waist, and he started pushing into her hard and fast. "Oh Yeah." she said wrapping her arms around him. She wasn't sure what he did, but suddenly she was screaming as her cunt unleashed a flood down her tunnel.

Alex held her to him until she finished her orgasm. He pulled from her cunt. "NO!" she said holding him.

He smiled and kissed her. "Don't worry Laura, I'm not done yet." he said. His hands rubbed and squeezed her ass. He had her off the bed. He kissed her again then whispered, "Turn around baby." She let him go and turned around. He bent her over, so her hands were on the bed. He kissed her shoulder blade. He slammed into her. "Oh." he moaned feeling her cunt tighten on his cock, and her ass against his pelvis. He fucked her hard.

"OH!" She moaned as his fingers flicked her clit.

Alex rubbed her ass, as she met each of his thrusts. She looked back over her shoulder at him, as her hand rested on his ass. He bit her shoulder. This excited her, she screamed in pleasure. he was close to his own orgasm, but he wanted to watch her as he came in her cunt. He pulled it from her. "Get on the bed." he said. He moved up quickly behind her. He got beneath her. He wasted no time, just slammed his cock up into her as he held her to him. She was quick to orgasm again. He knew she would be. Her clit was rubbing his pelvis, the head of his cock hitting her g-spot. He flipped her onto her back. He was still inside her, his hips pressed tight to hers. He kissed her lips. His hand caressed her face. He pulled his hips back. Her eyes locked with his. She was panting. Her hands on his chest. He could see in her eyes, she wanted it. She wanted to have his cum spray her cunt walls. AJ slammed into her as hard as he could, making her mew in need. Again, he pulled back, his cock almost completely out of her cunt. He rammed his hips forward, making her cry out once more. He was ready, he knew he was done for now. He pulled back one last time and then slammed home. She screamed cumming as he beat her cunt. He released his batter deep into her. He closed his eyes and grunted like a wounded animal. Her nails dug deep into his back.

Alex let himself enjoy the moment. He rarely lets himself have the pleasure as of lately. He lay there pinning her to bed beneath him. His now soft cock plopped from her pussy. He kissed her hard. He moved from her. AJ lay on his back. This is when he sent them away, one get off and he wanted no more. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Her naked body, exposed to the cool night air, her heaving chest. He reached out. His fingers rubbing her clit bringing her to boiling point again. He watched her arch her back, her mouth open in and an O shape, and heard her scream as she came again. He smiled. The clock read two thirty. He wasn't done with her yet. She was too much fun to play with.