All Comments on '24hr Gym After Dark'

by ComingOutStrong

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joining this gym!

philatanusphilatanusabout 2 years ago

Yet another well written and detailed story!

I prefer this author's "Cheating Twink" stories, but this one was quite erotik and definitely another favourite!

Thanks for sharing! As always, we look forward to all your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a supper hot story, reminds me of the fun I used to have at the Crew Club in DC. Hope you continue this storyline; it would be interesting to see how these characters develop. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story! Had me hard from beginning to end. Very well written and fun to read. Brings back fond and exciting memories. Thanks for a great story and keep ‘em cumming.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Hot story of hot tub and steam room lusty trio sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, well done.Funny how these stories some time match real life experience.Was at the local abs yesterday sucked one guys cock for about 10 minutes and moved to another booth,the fun was just beginning.As I was getting settled a small fit black guy was massaging his cock and pushed in the open door.As he was unzipping I dropped to my knees he pulled out his cock and It was about 9 inches long and thick it didnt take long before I was deep throating him couldnt believe I was doing it.After a bit I looked up at him and asked [begged] would you fuck me,he smiled and and said sure.A no mercy butt fucking ensued I was moaning like a whore.We exchanged phone numbers and he left another guy had been watching and walked in I didnt have time to to pull up my pants dropped to my knees again sucked him until hard and got butt fucking #2 what a day was 2/18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
rice queen, hard pass

Man, this author has a nasty case of yellow fever.

Best to just ship him on a one way trip to China and be done with it lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story the first time I ever got fucked was in a sauna. I was in my early 20’s, he was a school teacher. It was hot all around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love steam room stories. There is a guy at the gym I go to who I watched in the steam room on several visits. He always wears nothing but a towel and always sits with his legs spread so that I could see his shaved cock and balls clearly. When he would stand to leave the steam room he would undo his towel and bend over to put on his sandals, but really just to give me a clear view of his smooth , shaved ass. One day I stood up and let my towel drop putting on a show for him. In no time we reached for each other’s cocks and jerked off each other, keeping an eye on the door. It was so hot. The next time I see him, I’m inviting him to discreetly enter my shower stall, so we can take it further.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

nice story.. i could imagine myself in either position..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had frequent cock play with a guy at our local sauna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous