24hr Gym After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right, he and Adam had awoken something inside me, my sexual urges were coming out like they never had before. I listened to his words and began to suck his cock with more enthusiasm as my lips pressed around his dick and I used my tongue to lick the underside of his pulsing member, my lips pressing down to the base with each motion downward.

'Oh yeah that's it, yeah go deep like that. I love your mouth on my cock.' Ziyan moaned.

Adam re-emerged to the steam room with the bottle of lube. He squirted some onto his cock and asked, 'Why don't you try my cock inside your ass Timothy.'

I lifted my head from Ziyan's cock and looked to Adam. Ziyan responded first though and said, 'Hang on their Adam you're cocks thicker so I should fuck his ass first. That'll get him ready for your thick dick.'

I thought that sounded reasonable and didn't want my ass to feel too much pain, it had been a long time since my first butt fucking experience. Adam nodded and handed the bottle to Ziyan who spread the lube along his longer 7.5 inch member and then asked me to turn around.

Turning I faced Adam again on my hands and knees in the middle of the steam room as Ziyan pressed my butt cheeks apart and squirted the lube into my ass. The liquid felt cool against my sensitive ass hole and I gave a squeal as I felt Ziyan push two fingers into my hole.

'Oh fuck bro, his ass is so tight. May as well be a virgin ass. We're going to take this white boy's cherry.' Ziyan worked his fingers in and out of my ass hole adding a third after a few minutes. I had already started to feel some pleasure from Ziyan finger fucking my ass and could feel my cock throbbing beneath me.

I moaned from these new sensations I was feeling from these experienced Asian guys and turned back to Ziyan, 'Ohhhh yes fuck me, I need your cock inside me. I want to know how it feels.'

Ziyan smiled at Adam and then looked back at me with his deep brown eyes. 'I thought you would never ask, you're going to love me inside of you.' Ziyan then aligned his cock with my ass hole and I felt the head of his 7.5 inch beast pressing against me. He told me to breath out and relax and as I did this I felt my ass muscles relax. This gave Ziyan the perfect opportunity to thrust his hips forward and with a sliding sound his cock entered my ass.

'Ohhhhhhh myyyyy god.' I moaned.

Ziyan moaned too as he felt his cock enter my tight ass and he encouraged me to breath as he slowly worked an inch in followed by another inch. Giving me time to rest and become accustomed to the feeling of his cock filling my insides.

We were both moaning and soaking the feeling of his cock entering my ass and with a final thrust forward I felt Ziyan's pelvis grind against mine, he had entered my ass balls deep and bare. I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside my ass. 'Ohhhhhhh fuck, he's got the best ass I've ever had Adam. He's a born bottom, sent here to worship our Asian cocks.'

He held steady in me for a moment before pulling his pelvis back causing his cock to slide out of my ass till just the head was inside me and then plunged forward again causing me to groan out in ecstasy.

'Ohhhhhhhh fuck yessss that feels so good Ziyan, take my ass, take me.' I groaned.

'Fuckkkkk yesss I can do that Timothy, how does this feel!' Ziyan then began the grind his hips against my ass, penetrating me deeply and working his cock in circles while it was inside of me.

'Ohhhhhhhhh my goddddd, ohhhhhhh thatsssss gooooood.' I moaned out.

Holding my hips tightly Ziyan began to pull me back against him as he would thrust his pelvis forward and the sound of his balls slapping against my ass began to fill the steam room. Adam watched on enjoying the show while stroking his own 7 inch thick Chinese cock.

I couldn't focus on Adam though as the pleasure Ziyan was causing inside my ass was too much and

my eyes were either closed or staring at my hands as I held myself up from the steam room bench. I wondered if anyone else had entered the gym or even the change rooms and would hear the noises the three of us were making.

My thoughts were quickly clouded again though as Ziyan had thrust deep into my ass and then reached around my body grasping my hard 6 inch cock with right hand and started to stroke me. 'Ohhhhh yeah your cock feels rock hard Timothy, you're close aren't you?'

I moaned back as Ziyan spoke into my ear, 'Ohhhhhh fuck yes, don't stop, keep doing that, ohhhhhh.' As he held my cock I started to jolt my hips forward and back fucking his hand with my hard dick and causing my ass to move up and down the length of Ziyan's cock at the same time.

'Fuck Adam he's gonna blow and I am so close too.' Ziyan groaned across to Adam who licked his lips as he watched us fucking in front of him and he waited for his turn at my ass.

I held my eyes shut as I thrust my pelvis forward and back, feeling my cock gliding through Ziyan's hand and my ass impaled onto his cock with each movement. I could feel my cock was close to erupting and was desperate to blow my load. So much so that as I started to thrust back and forth quicker and with more jolted motions I barely heard Ziyan yell out, 'Ohhhh shit I'm going to cum, ohhhh fuck you want me to pull out Timothy?'

I didn't respond though as I was on the verge of my own climax and as I moved myself forward again my cock glided through Ziyan's hand as he squeezed harder around it and I let out a deep groan, 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss.' My cock throbbed as my cum sprayed out to the steam room floor.

Ziyan pulled me back feeling that I had cum and ploughed all 7.5 inches of his cock into my ass holding me deeply against him as his cock pulsed inside me and he blew his load. 'Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk yes, here's my seed for you Timothy.' And his warm cum began to fill my ass.

We were both breathing heavily and as we recovered from our joint climaxes Adam who had been watching on spoke up, 'Holy fuck that was hot at hell boys, I can't wait any longer I almost blew just watching that.'

Adam then stood up and pulled my face to his cock. I opened my mouth as I looked forward, partly regaining some form of composure from the crazed fuck Ziyan and I had just completed and felt Adam's cock glide over my lips and across my tongue as it moved down into my throat.

Holding my head steady Adam began to face fuck me in the steam room, his balls slapping against my chin with every thrust of his hips. As I concentrated now on sucking Adam's cock I felt Ziyan move behind me as he withdrew his cock from my ass and I could feel his cum now leaking down from my hole and across my ass cheeks.

Ziyan sat back against the bench breathing heavily and watched on now as his friend Adam fucked my mouth. Adam was not kidding around either he had been close to exploding earlier and as he pulled my face back down onto his cock I felt his body shudder and he moaned out, 'Fuck fuck fuck I'm going to cum, ready to taste my milk Tim.' Then I felt it against the back of my throat, Adam's cum unloading directly into my mouth.

With his cock held in place I had no choice but to swallow 1, 2, then 3 loads of cum as Adam watched down into my eyes as he emptied his load into my waiting mouth. 'Ohhh yeah drink that up Timmy.'

I swallowed again and sucked Adam's cock clean as he slowly pulled it from my mouth and sat back down on the opposite bench. I sat on the floor between these two Asian studs licking my lips and coming back to my sense from the sexual urges that had just overtaken my mind and body.

There were a few more moments silence as we all sat in our positions. I could feel both Ziyan and Adam looking down at me as if waiting for my reaction to the fuck session we had just finished. Looking up to them both I wasn't sure exactly what to say, it had been the most sudden and crazy experience of my life and I had loved it. Deep down I had been waiting to have sex again and finally it had happened.

'Uh thanks for taking care of me guys, hope to see you both around again. I better clean myself up and head home.' I stood up and wrapped my towel back around my waist.

Ziyan grinned, 'We should be the one's thanking you Timothy! That was some of the best sex I've had, right Adam?'

'Hell yeah, Timothy you were great! We definitely need to meet up again. Give us your number and we'll call you to hang out again soon.' Adam reached for his phone from the side of the bench and I put in my number before leaving the steam room.

What a night this Valentine's day had turned out to be, I had eaten Chinese food for dinner and then taken two Asian dicks for the first and most likely not last time.

12