All Comments on '27 Hours'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a story

Thank you, it was so good that you didn’t fuck her sister (yet) please write more and include a full threesome

crawler101crawler101almost 5 years ago
finaly something good

well done sir. not many on the taboo section are capable of actualy writting a decent story.

you brought some realism and emotion and i realy like that.

a bit transparant at times perhaps but not much you can do about that i gues.

could do with folow ups, just dont go adding more and more family members in the mix if you wirte next chapters.

well done.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogalmost 5 years ago
Intrigued

Well done story. Amazing way it plays out and the fantasy of those who admit that they would go down this path. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice!! Very hot!

5 Stars!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Crazy Rules

We are so lucky in Australia we can legally marry a cousin or an Aunt. The risks these days are only very slightly higher than an unrelated couple. Some countries do have really stupid rules about this. I thought halfway through this story it was all going to crash. Happy that it hasn't but please write more of this hot tale. I would love to read how this relationship progresses.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This is wonderfully put together! I hope you're going to continue this and lets us see where it goes! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to another instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HIGHER EDUCATION

How far apart are his and her campuses?

Maybe a different apartment with a larger master bedroom with a king sized bed?

Who knows what the heck will happen? Only the Author knows. Hi

***** *****. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah Yeah Yeah

So hot and well written. Keep this up and keep it this hot!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Fuck that was a good story

Four pages can be too short or too long, depending on where're going to: you packed these pages in a perfect way while also teasing with a sequel that, while much appreciated, if not written would still leave an awesome story on its own.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Engaging writing. Thanks.

pantylvr103pantylvr103almost 5 years ago
More please.

Just wanted to say that I love your stories. They have the perfect mix of a story and erotica. Can't wait to read whatever comes next!! Stumbled across this one and spent the day reading everything else you posted.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
KISSING COUSINS IN COLLEGE

unknown to each other. TK U MLJ LV NV

boatbummboatbummalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

And the best news of all (at least for our lovers, Marie & Chris) is that first cousin marriage is legal in many US states, including MA & TX. Not so much in PA though.

It's a real pleasure to read an upbeat family love story like this, thanks!

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed. Looking forward to the next part.

Hoping to hear how they deal the issues of love, marriage, family and the law.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice tale

You just need to improve the writing a bit. Your tense is jumping between past and present making it hard to follow everything. Stick to past tense.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Great story

Good candidate for a series

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Surprise and yet not a surprise.

When I first started reading this story I thought Chris,Susan,and Marie were siblings that grew up seperately,but then up to the point where Chris finds out its his Mothers Brothers kids it suprised me,thinking they were his sisters but instead are his first cousins.

But after finding out I thought it was fine because genetically first cousins are only halfblood related,so chances of abnormalities is only half as likely compared to fullblood relatives such as brothers and sisters.So for Chris,Susan,and Marie it shouldn't matter if they want to be together even if later they want to have children,which they may not want.

Also if say Chris and Marie wanted to get Married in most places I think it is legal to marry your first cousins as long as your over 18.Also this story was beautiful and touching for cousins to find each other and be reunited after so long and find love.

Finally I like one of the posters comment that this should be an on-going series and have the cousins slowly reveal their relationships to their families and eventually move in together to be a threesome couple,and have Chris marry Marie,but also have Susan silently marry her sister and cousin during the wedding and all 3 have matching wedding bands to show their love for one another.That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs more stars.

If i could give more stars i would want more keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Please write more on this story line. A whole series would be great 👍🏼

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
There won't be a sequel, will there ?

It's been 12 months since this was published, so I doubt if you will write a part 2 after all this time - which is a shame as this is a great story line.

Rapief

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter

I hope the story that you mentioned you're working on is a new chapter for this one. Very interesting and look forward to more of your works

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

It was good. This is the second of yours I have read. I figured since it was an older story I could see how you developed. I'd say you were good here too. Just enough twists to make it interesting.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Where to now?

I like having Susan knowing first .

Can’t wait for the next chapter

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Damn, this was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck you. I’m about ready tell this girl I love you but I will let her sister suck me off every fucking morning. I just lay their and fucking smile about it as this great feeling rush up me and I cum every where. FUCK YOU. So tired of losers with no will power. I’ve had my sister wake me riding me and her friend lay beside me rubbing her body on me. Didn’t lay their like some weak willed bastard. I rolled her off of me and told them no. She was step-sister so it wasn’t incest is wrong kind of thing. You like someone then respect them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Find myself even more in love with this girl but I was sure fucking disappointed when I woke and her sister wasn’t sucking my cock. Are you stupid? Don’t write love stories about assholes.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 3 years ago
Definitely deserving ...

... of another chapter!

Please.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I understand their doubts, but Chris and Mary can be together. It's legal. And Susan would be a nice addition. ;)

I don't know why, but there is an opinion that incest with paired relatives is allowed.

Straight brother/sister is a negative.

Second cousins are positives.

Third cousins are a negative.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Marrying cousins is legal in Australia too. I enjoyed this story for the second time and have to ask why have you not continued with it? So much more to explore and have fun with yet. Will they stay together and maybe with family blessing and go on to make babies.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

It became a 3⭐️ story as soon as the other sister became involved more than watching at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

21 days later instead of 27, @01Timber67 why complain? I would have wanted more in a part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read See You In The Morning and this one - this author really doesn't like leaving gaps for the reader. One long story with gap potentials that aren't taken up; the stories have been alright but I have things to do and nowhere to take a natural break.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

That was a great story and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a great story and very well told!!

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Good story, well told. Would have been better if Susan hadn't given him the blows, but was just watching him in the mornings. Showing interest, but not getting involved since he was Marie's. At least until she was invited. Now they're guilty of cheating on her from the beginning and both total assholes.

chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Why do so many authors leave good story’s on cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cousin incest is the only incest allowed in the Bible, if you don’t count Adam and Eve’s progeny. New Jersey and New York allow incest between consenting adults. I don’t know about Pennsylvania. As a teen, I crushed on 2 of my cousins and would have fucked them in a heartbeat had I been able. Just before heading overseas in the 80’s, one of my younger cousins tried to seduce me but I couldn’t do that to my (now ex-)wife. We remain close to this day.

This story definitely needs a sequel! 🍆🍆🐣

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(12/22/2023) I've always thought that relationships between cousins were no big deal. Maybe a bit awkward, but no big deal. But Oh My! You made it so hot and dramatic. I felt for Marie and Chris. In this fantasy, I hope Marie forgives Susan, and Chris when she finds out how far they went. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Badly written, in the wrong 'tense'!

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87617 days ago

Susan is a bitch and what she did was awful towards her sister and Chris is an asshole while he just lays there and enjoys it while the woman he supposedly loves is out of the room. Jesus, nothing about this was love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
1333 Followers
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...