2nd Honeymoon

Story Info
Our 2nd honeymoon gets steamy.
3k words
3.71
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been working really hard on both the B&B and ourselves and although some might say we need to loose a little more weight, we are both feeling fantastic. We decide to have a 2nd wedding celebration to embrace our new found confidence and also celebrate with the new friends we have made since moving to Stratford, but more about that another time...

You said that you would love to visit Secrets Maroma Beach again (the place we spent our first honeymoon) and I think this is a perfect idea so get it organised.

We decide to splash out this time so I book a nice car to take us to the airport. We get to Heathrow and enter the terminal building. You look up at the board and tell me the check in desk number. I nod but I start to walk in the opposite direction. Confused, you follow and try and tell me my mistake but as you catch up with me you realise that you have been in this part of the terminal before. We are in the First Wing!! When we were planning this trip you asked me if we could book Business Class but I told you I tried but there was no availability. Little did you know I decided to surprise you and book First instead.

We checked in and headed straight to the Concord Lounge before our flight. As soon as we sat down in one of the cabanas you order two glasses or the Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle that we loved so much last time we were here. We relax and the champagne kept flowing. Soon it is time to head to the plane. On the way we pop into Fortnum and Mason and buy some Laurie macaroons that you can never resist...

We board the plane and get the same seat we did when we went to New York at the front of the aircraft. Before takeoff we both have another glass of champagne in hand and the menu. You are excited to see that as our flight is later in the day, we have a full 5 course menu rather than just the breakfast service last time. Soon after take off the meal service begins. It is delicious! We enjoy the matching wine and you know you will sleep well. After lunch you go to the bathroom to get changed into your pyjamas and upon your return your seat is made into a bed ready for you. We both sleep well until shortly before landing.

Upon arrival at Cancun airport you see a man holding a card with our name on. He has a big smile and you note his muscly arms. You blush slightly but obviously keep your thoughts to yourself. He takes our bags and leads us to his car. Making small talk, he asks about the reason for our trip and I explain that it is our second honeymoon celebrating 10 years married and he replies saying how lucky I am to have such a beautiful wife. The sun outside is hot on your face but you are glad of this as your face flushed at his compliment. We get in the car and the air-con and bottle of cold water are a welcome sight. You soon begin to cool off and relax into the journey.

Soon you recognise the road to the hotel through the mangrove swamp and you look at your watch. You are glad you got a good sleep on the plane as it's 6pm. There's just time to freshen up before we go out for dinner. We are welcomed at reception with a cocktail and a cool face towel. They welcome us back and give us map of the hotel and information about what is going on during our stay. You smile as you know I will be reading all of this later and they remind us that we have dinner booked for 8pm.

They then take us over to Tommy who introduces himself as our butler for our stay. He takes us to a golf buggy to take us to our room. You seem to remember a butler from last time and as you had asked me to book as swim-up room again you didn't think this was too unusual but were a little surprised about he personal greeting and detail he was going into on our journey to the room. As the door to the room opened your realised why... Yes I had booked a swim-up room but this time it was the Presidential Swim-up Suite!!

The room is huge, in addition to the swim-up pool like last time there is an outdoor Jacuzzi, outdoor shower and huge double shower in the bathroom. Tommy finishes showing us around the room and as he leaves tells us he will be back just before 8 to take us to dinner.

You turn round and kiss me softly, I grab your bum and you slap me away playfully. You tell me you are going for a shower and would like a glass of fizz when you get out and you head off to the bathroom.

You turn on the shower it is a rainfall head, you strip off your clothes and stand under the powerful stream of water. Your hands run over your smooth body your nipples harden slightly as your cup your breasts. You start to wash your hair and you have decided to straighten it tonight. As you start to lather up your hair you think you hear something so you pause and call out. You don't hear anything else so you continue washing your hair. Just as you get all of the shampoo out you feel my hands on your waist and a gentle kiss on your neck you sink back against my body. I lean over in front of you and you feel my stiffness against you. I grab the shower gel and squeeze it in my hand and I start to wash your back, and then move down to your bum, which I caress gently.

My hands move back up to your shoulders and I start to massage them to relieve the tension of the day traveling. Your body relaxes and you start to tingle a little. My hands start to wonder and they move to the of your body and cup your beautiful breasts. I squeeze them gently and it sends a jolt of desire though your body. Your nipples harden and press into the palms of my hands. You feel me stiffen harder against you and you jolt with desire. You turn around and push me against the shower wall, grasp my cock and say, "save this for later or we will be late for dinner".

Without giving me chance to complain you turn around and walk out of the shower. I rub the water from my eyes just in time to see your sexy bum walk out the door. I look down and consider taking things into my own hands but I remember your words and turn the shower to COLD and wash my hair.

When I come out of the shower you are sat on the terrace with a glass of champagne watching the sun set. I smile to myself... The driver from the airport was right. I am lucky to have such a beautiful wife.

We get ready for dinner and head off to the teppanyaki restaurant for dinner. Tommy is outside our room waiting with the golf buggy. On the way to the restaurant he asks us if we would like massages booked for the next day and we of course say yes and book in for the afternoon.

We enjoy our meal at the restaurant the chef is very friendly and the cocktails are flowing freely. There is a mirror across from you and you catch a glimpse of yourself and think back to what the driver said. You are beautiful.

After dinner we decide to walk back to the room. Tommy is waiting outside to take us in the buggy but we tell him we could do with walking the food and cocktails off. We walk back hand in hand along the beach listening to the waves crashing.

The alcohol has really affected you tonight and you realise you have actually drunk quite a lot if you include what you had on the flight. As we get to the room and remember your promise in the shower.. As I offer you a drink you realise I am quite drunk too, and you refuse but flash me a sexy smile. Your words from the shower suddenly flash though my head and I quickly follow you to the bed. As I follow, you remove your dress and bra and my eyes are drawn to your sexy full bum. You are soon lay on the bed and I join you, starting to kiss you, nibbling your lip gently. Your hand subconsciously reaches between your legs and your part your thighs. I am too busy kissing you to notice. As I slowly move down your neck and across your collarbone, your fingers feel that you are slick with desire. I move lower to your heaving chest to your beautiful nipples. The combination of the air-conditioning and also my touch means they are deliciously stiff.

You whimper softly and I move lower still, kissing down your sides to your waist and hips. I notice where your fingers have been and smile. You see me looking and spread your legs wider, inviting me in. I start to kiss your thighs moving closer, I can feel the heat coming from you. You feel my breath it feels almost cool in comparison. You look down, You need me. You grab the back of my head and pull me closer holding onto my hair. I start to lick you taking in your delicious scent, you let out a scream. I slow down, teasing you. You beg me to carry on, I start to speed up but listening to your breathing I slow down again. I keep edging you closer and closer then just as you are about to get frustrated with me I bring you to orgasm with my tongue. You scream out loud, you are too drunk to care but in reality our room is so big no one will hear. You lay there weak with ripples of pleasure waving through you. I move up the bed to lie next to you. As I reach you, you just have enough strength to kiss me before passing out. We lay in each others arms and sleep until morning.

I wake about 10, bleary eyed from the night before. I slip off the bed and go to make you a cup of tea. You open your eyes and focus on me

across the room. I have my back to you and you look and my pert bum and think how lucky you are, you have always loved my bum. I bring you your tea and lean over to kiss you before heading to the shower to clear my head. When I get out the shower you are ready in a simple sundress to head for breakfast. We enjoy a lovely buffet breakfast on a balcony overlooking the sea. We discuss the day and decide that we will have quite a relaxed one just chilling by the pool before our massages, then head back to the room for a nap before dinner.

We finish breakfast and head to the pool. The bartender is straight over to offer us drinks. You order a mojito and I have a bramble, we sit there reading and enjoying the sun. After about an hour you decide it is about time to turn over but say you are going to get in the pool first to cool off. As you get up and walk to the shallow end of the pool, I realise you have a thong bikini on. I sit there in total awe at your gorgeousness, then I notice other eyes around the pool admiring the view too. You feel great and walk with a spring in your step. I am proud of you. I had mentioned that you should do this as you have such a great bum, but you had brushed it off. I am glad you finally see how beautiful you are. I watch you cool off in the pool, but I'm unable to move due to the predicament you had put me in with your thong...

You return to the sun bed and before we both turn over to tan our backs. We put cream on each other and I congratulate you on being brave and you tell me how fantastic it felt. We lay on our fronts and fall asleep in the hot sun. We are woken by someone tapping us on the shoulders telling us it is time for our massages.

We head over to the spa. As you get there you remember last time they were quite clear that they prefer us not to wear anything. With your new confidence you are more than happy to comply. Then it enters your head, what if it is a man? A mix of fear and butterflies go through your tummy. You head to your room and I head to mine, when you get there you are relieved to see it is a woman. You sit and talk about what you would like, we have two hours so you opt for the Secrets' Signature Massage.

You lie on the bed and the masseuse starts to apply oil to your skin. It smells like a mix of Ylang ylang and Jasmine, two of your favour oils. You relax and enjoy the massage.

Her soft hands feel fantastic against your skin and soon your mind wanders to last night. You remember the powerful orgasm I gave you with my tongue then you can't remember what happened after that. Did we make love? Did Rob cum? Just us that you feel her hands stroke across your naked bum you jump slightly but go with the flow. She moves down your legs and to your feet. She then asks you to turn over. Sitting at the end of the table she starts reflexology on your feet. This feels amazing we have been so busy lately you haven't had chance to have any "me" time. She finishes the reflexology and moves up your legs massaging your thighs deeply. She comments how tight they are and tells you to let her know if she huts you.

The towel covering you sits just blow your pussy and JUST reaches your nipples. As she moves up your thighs you become aware of how close she is to touching you. A mix of panic and surprising excitement runs through you. Just as you were about to ask her to stop, she stops and moves the towel down to cover you a little more. You can't work out if you are relieved or disappointed. You body is tingling with desire, but is it the thinking of what we did last night, the mojito or the touch of the masseuse that has turned you on so much? Before you have chance to work this out she moves her chair to your head and starts an indian head massage. With her fingers rubbing your scalp you drift off to sleep. A little while later you are woken by the soft humming of a Tibetan bowl.

You head to the changing room as you are getting dressed you are aware of of the feeling you have inside you and you realise that you need me. You hurry to get changed and leave a message with reception for me to meet you in the room. You head outside and Tommy is waiting with the buggy. You hop in and tell him to rush to the room. He asks about me and you say that I can catch up as it's not that far. Just after you leave I get the message from reception and start the short walk back. You know you have about 10 minutes before I will be back so you need to be quick.

You hear me at the door just as you are ready. I open the door and for the second time that day my jaw hits the floor. You are wearing a light blue baby doll and you look sensational.

I walk over to you and you kiss me deeply. You push me to the bed and pull my shorts down in almost one motion. I have never known you be this forward and I instantly get hard. You climb on the bed and straddle my waist. I can feel your hot pussy inches from me but you pull away and tell me if I move you will get up. I comply and relax into the bed. You lean forward and kiss me. I see the desire in your eyes, we kiss passionately and deeply you tease my tongue with yours and bite my lip.

You then start to rub yourself on my stiff erection making me even harder than I thought possible. You tease me running from your pussy to your clit but being carful not to let me inside you. My eyes are begging and I try to move but you remind me what you said. You continue to rub yourself on me and start to move quicker, concentrating the action on your clit until you bring yourself to orgasm. It feels so good...

As you start to come down from your orgasm you slide yourself right onto me and WOW you feel amazing. You grab my arms so I cannot move and ride me with long deep strokes. You feel me start to swell inside you. You slow slightly as you are determined to cum one more time before I do. Then you feel the third orgasm building so you build up speed again. As I hear the start to moan it pushes me over the edge and we both cum together.