Wife Comes Home Drunk

Story Info
Wife comes home drunk to husband after a fun girls night out.
5.5k words
3.84
169.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

***I posted this story recently, but had it removed to fix some errors in the story.

...

"Are you sure about this dress?" asked Eve.

"It's a good, casual dress for going out with your friends," replied Brent.

"You don't think it's too sexy?"

"Honey, it may be a little tight around you, but it's not revealing anything."

Eve was wearing a nice black dress that hugged her curves a little but didn't show any cleavage. The most skin it showed were her arms and a little more of her legs than what she usually showed, but nothing you wouldn't see most women wearing every day.

Brent knew Eve didn't really think the dress was too sexy, she was just nervous. She had never had a girl's night and she was afraid of how it will go. She didn't drink much alcohol and wasn't into partying too hard, so she was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep up with her friends.

"Honey, I know you're nervous about this, but you'll be fine," said Brent.

"I'm mostly afraid that I won't be much fun and they will think I'm just boring," said Eve. "And I already suspect that's what they think of me already."

"You'll be just fine. You're a fun person already, you'll just have to show it in other ways which I know you can."

"You're right, it's just a night of drinks and dancing, it's not a big deal," said Eve. "And I won't drink too much anyway."

"Of course, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do," said Brent. "You'll drink a little, listen to some good music, dance and trash men as being pigs and other things."

"We already trash men no matter what we do," joked Eve.

"I'm sure you do," Brent said with a chuckle.

One of Eve's main concerns was that she was afraid her friends were pulling away from her. They had fun enough together, but those were in more casual situations. They would often go to the movies, foodie events, cooking classes, church functions among other things.

But whenever her friends really wanted to have fun, they would do things which involved alcohol such as wine tasting events or poker nights. When they really wanted to have some excitement, they would go to some parties and clubs they knew about.

Because Even wasn't into some of those things, she always declined their invitations. Eventually, they got tired of her always declining their invitation and stopped asking her all together. It wasn't long before they began to doing things without her as well. The still hung out with each other, but even less so than before.

She confronted one of her friends, Susan, about this. Susan assured Eve everything was still good between them; they still liked her and would still like to hang out occasionally. But at the same time, they liked to go out and have fun while they were still relatively young.

Susan was trying to be nice about it, but Eve could tell what she was really trying not to say, which was that they thought she was being too boring for them to hang out with. She didn't want to stop hanging out with her friends so she asked for a chance to prove herself to them by going out with them for one girls' night and Susan agreed.

Eve discussed this with Brent and he felt that it might be good for her to go out and let loose a little. She was going to turn 30 in a year and never seemed to have much fun outside of the things she was already used to doing.

Brent loved doing those simple things with her as well, but he also enjoyed going out with his friends for more excitement. Eve was not only ok with it, she was very encouraging about it, so Brent felt it was time for him to be encouraging of her to have more fun with her life.

The uber car finally arrived and it was time for Eve to go. Brent escorted her out of the house and to the car.

"You'll be just fine," he told her.

"You're right," said Eve. "I don't know what I'm so worried about."

"Exactly," said Brent. "And if you don't feel like drinking too much, just do what I told you to do."

"Slowly drink from the same drink for long periods so people would think you're drinking more than you are."

"Exactly," said Brent.

It was a trick his older brothers taught him when he went off to college. It made it look like you were drinking a lot without the peer pressure to actually do so. He still got drunk a few times in college, but far less than anyone else he knew during those years.

"Sorry, I'm being such an idiot about this," said Eve. "It would be good for me to go out and have some fun and let loose."

"Of course, it will be," said Brent.

He opened the car door for her and they kissed each other goodbye before she got in and left.

Brent hoped this would be the beginning of something new for Eve. Although he loved everything about her, he was getting a little bored with their lives. He felt bad feeling that way, but it was hard not to. After they got married, he had hoped they would become more outgoing and having some fun as most married couples do. But she mostly stayed the same.

They met five years earlier at a church barbeque. He found her taking over the grill when the pastor had to leave on an emergency. She thought she could handle the grill, thinking it would be easy, but realized how wrong she was. He thought it was funny seeing this beautiful blonde woman trying to get everyone's orders ready.

Eventually, he came to her rescue and showed her the proper way to barbeque. She caught on pretty quick on what to do and then they had fun making food together for the whole church. During that time, they got to know each other a little and had some good laughs. Afterwards, he asked her out and she of course said yes.

They had plenty of fun in the beginning, and he didn't care that she didn't like to drink too much or go to parties with him. They were having a lot of fun together doing everything else and he was loving every moment of it. She also didn't mind him drinking in front of her, and he never drank excessively out of respect for her.

After a month he tried to get more intimate with her and she kept brushing off his advances. He thought that meant she was starting to lose interest in him and talked to her about it. That's when she finally had to confess to him that she was still a virgin and wanted to wait after she was married to have sex. She usually kept it a secret in the beginning of relationships because of how it sometimes scared men off.

This took Brent by surprise considering how these days, most women her age slept with at least a few men. Even the religious types he knew from their church still had sex outside of marriage. He even met his last three out of five girlfriends he had slept with from church events, and he knew other men and women who got lucky the same way. Despite how much Christianity was against it, he was starting to think church was a great meeting spot for singles.

Eve didn't mind that Brent was well experienced with women, just like she didn't care how her friends were sleeping around with the men in their lives. She even like hearing stories from her friends about their conquests. But after growing up religiously, she decided that she definitely wanted to wait until she was married.

Despite this detail, Brent didn't care. He was starting to fall for her and didn't mind waiting for her to be ready, even if it meant waiting for them to be marriage. It was hard for him, of course, but over time he was falling more in love with her and knew she was worth waiting for.

To be fair, she did let him feel her up whenever they made-out with each other. After a while, she was starting to see that it wasn't enough for him; he didn't say anything about it but she could sense his frustration. After talking about it with her friends, they gave her to idea to let him dry-hump her, something they let their own boyfriends do with them. It helped their relationship a lot and she found it enjoyable as well.

After a few more months, she finally decided it was time to do more for Brent and began giving him hand jobs. Since she was new to it all, Brent had to show her the proper way to stroke his dick. She caught on pretty quick on how to do it and began looking forward to doing it for him when the opportunity came. It was the only sexual thrill she was allowing herself.

On their wedding night, she didn't play the shy virgin as she was very excited to finally have sex and let Brent do whatever he wanted with her. Brent was relieved to finally be having sex again; it was so good he thought it was definitely worth the wait.

Despite how great things were between them, everything was still mostly the same with Eve as it was before they got married. They rarely went out and she was so consistent with the activities that she was already used to doing.

He didn't entirely blame her after learning how she grew up. She came from a strict religious household where her parents had a lot of strict rules. They were firmly against alcohol, she wasn't allowed to go on dates until she was 16, bible readings three nights a week, they had cable but never any movie channels, she wasn't even allowed to drink soda in the house, and other rules such as those.

Eve did do a few things without her parents knowing about them which showed she did have a rebellious side. She actually started dating at age 14 and snuck out of the house occasionally, small things like that; but even then, she never went overboard with trying to defy her parents. She learned to drink a little on her own, but never went too far with it because of how she was brought up.

Brent also grew up with a conservative upbringing, but his parents weren't as strict with him as Eve's parents were. They may not have approved of some of the things he enjoyed doing and were upset when they found out he enjoyed premarital sex; but his habits never got out of hand so they were ok with it. He was sure they were happy as long as he still went to church regularly.

Brent did get her try a few new things but only because they weren't too outrageous for her to try. He got her into rock music, especially the bands he enjoyed, but she never wanted to go to any concerts. They enjoyed their game nights and going to restaurants with other couples, but never wanted to go to bars or other fun events with them.

And despite how great the sex was, which got more frequent and longer over time, it was still very straight forward and never wanted to try anything new. She turned down role-playing, new positions, sex in the shower, among other things. When he suggested spanking, she thought he was crazy.

He had tried to get her to come up with some things she would like to do in bed on her own; he thought if it was on her terms, she might be more inclined to try new things. It made her decide to give blowjobs a try, which she now enjoys. Other than that, she didn't want to do anything else exciting for sex.

Despite everything, he never tried to push her too hard to try new things. She liked to be a simple person who liked the simple things in life. He still loved her and at least she let him do the things he wanted on his own or with his friends; but after a couple years of marriage of doing the same thing, he wasn't as happy as he was when he first met her.

So, he hoped that going out with her friends for the night to drink a little and have some fun dancing at a club, would get her to loosen up more and realize there was more to life than what she was already used to.

He wasn't naïve, he didn't expect her to become a party animal, nor did he want to become one. And he still would love to do the things they already do, but he hoped that this would get her to have more fun with her life.

Brent spent the next few hours watching TV. Eve sent him a few texts in the beginning, but it had been a few hours since the last text. He became mildly concerned but figured she was having too much fun to be texting him.

It wasn't until around midnight he starting to get a little worried because she hadn't made any contact with him at all. He thought about texting her, but didn't want her to start worry about him and ruin any fun she might've been having. He shrugged it off as being a little too overprotective of her. He was sure she was just having too much of a good time to be texting.

He did start to worry more at 2am when he still hadn't heard anything from her. He finally sent her a couple of texts; something simple so it wouldn't look like he was worried too much so she wouldn't feel bad. She still wasn't answering and considered texting a few of her friends to make sure everything was alright.

He didn't have to worry much longer when he saw a car pull up front of the house. He was relieved to see her in the car window and chuckled when he realized how worried he was over nothing.

On the other side of the car, a woman Brent had never seen before came out and walked around the car to open the car door for Eve. She grabbed Eve by the arm and escorted her up the pathway to the front door. Brent went from being concerned to just curious about what was going on. He can now clearly how drunk she was and the unknown woman was helping her get back to her house.

He opened the front door before the woman had the chance to ring the bell.

"Hello," said the woman with a big smile on her face.

"Hello," said Brent looking very perplexed.

"Hello Brent," said Eve smiling with a very dazed look on her face.

"Are you going to help me with your wife?" she asked.

"Oh, of course," said Brent.

He scooped Eve up in her arms and took her to the living room where he got her on the couch.

"She was a riot tonight," said the woman. "I'm Suzy, by the way."

"I'm Brent," he replied. "How do you know my wife?"

"I don't, I just met her earlier and thought I should take her home before got herself into any more trouble."

"Trouble?" asked Brent. "What kind of trouble?"

"Oh, nothing too big, she just started stripping in front of a crowd where I work."

"What?" said Brent with a horrified look on his face. "She was stripping in front of a bunch of men."

"No, no, don't worry, there no men around," Suzy assured him. "She was stripping in front of a bunch women."

"Women?"

"I should've mentioned this before; I'm a bartender at a lesbian bar."

Now Brent was very confused. As far as he knew, she was only going to a local club with her friends; he knew of the place and it was definitely not a lesbian bar.

"Was she there the whole night?" Brent asked Suzy.

"No, I wasn't," said Eve who was listening to them. "I got there after the strip club."

"What?" Brent asked loudly.

"I guess it's time for me to go," said Suzy. "By the way, she owes me some money for tab she was running; I'll come by tomorrow to collect."

Brent stood there silently as Suzy left the house and got back into the uber car to go home.

"What happened to you?" Brent asked.

"I had the best night of my life," said Eve.

Eve stood up from the couch and began stumbling her way upstairs to the bedroom with Brent walking close by to make sure she didn't fall down. When they got the bedroom, she sat on the edge of the bed and took off her shoes. She attempted to take off her stockings but was stumbling with it so Brent knelt down in front of her to help her take them off.

"We did go to the club I mentioned... and... and..." she was trying to get a grip on her memory to recall what happened. "It was sooooo much fun, Brent. I danced so much, I was sure I was bad at it, but... but... I still loved it"

"I'm glad you had fun," said Brent as he took off the last stocking before sitting down next to her on the bed. "What happened with the drinking? I told you how to drink less while looking like you were drinking more."

"What about what?" said Eve.

Brent couldn't help laughing a little but quickly held it back. He sometimes wondered what Eve might be like if she ever did get drunk and he got his answer.

"Please concentrate, honey, and tell me what happened.

Eve recalled how she was drinking less than the others with the trick Brent taught her. But they were beginning to catch on to what she was doing and she thought it would be ok to drink a little more. She assumed she could handle it, but obviously not.

Eve began laughing out loud and falling off the bed. Brent helped her back up. He needed to know more about what happened to her just in case she forgot everything in the morning.

"Eve, please tell me about the strip club" asked Brent.

"Ok, just help me get this dress off first," she said.

She was trying to pull down her dress from the top, forgetting about the zipper she needed to pull down in the back. Brent unzipped her dress and helped her take it off and she was now sitting next to him wearing a black bra and panties.

She explained how Susan convinced them all to go to a male strip club she knew about. They watched several men stripping and Eve looked aroused as she tried to describe them to Brent. There she also drank some more alcohol and confessed to spending five hundred dollars. The whole time, Brent had a shocked look on his face.

"I put a twenty down one of the dancer's G-string and my hand touched his dick," said Eve and began laughing again.

"You what?"

"Don't worry, it was only a little touch; I didn't jerk him off," she said while making a jerk-off motion with her hand. "Your dick is the only one I want to jerk off. Speaking of which."

She reached out with her hands to grab his zipper, but Brent pushed them away. As appealing as it was, he thought it was best to hold back his own urges to learn more of what happened to her.

"You should be a stripper, Brent. Would you strip for me?"

"Another time, maybe," said Brent with a chuckle. "When did you go to the lesbian bar?"

"The what club?" Eve asked looking perplexed.

"Please concentrate, Eve. Tell me about the lesbian bar."

"Oh, those women were a lot of fun," Eve said while laughing again.

She continued her story about how one of her friends Carol, who was a lesbian, convinced everyone to go to a lesbian bar with her next. Since Carol agreed to go with them to a male strip club, they felt it was only fair to go to a lesbian bar with her. They were there for at least an hour before they split up and Eve had no idea where they all went.

Brent checked her phone and saw texts from them saying they were done partying and either heading home or going somewhere else on their own, which explained their disappearance.

During the time Eve was alone she danced a lot with the women at there and apparently a lot of them were interested in her and bought her more drinks. They knew she was straight but they didn't care because she was becoming the life of the party.

Near the end of the night, she bragged to them about going to a male strip club before she came to their bar and getting a feel of one of the dancer's dicks. She was too drunk to realize why they wouldn't be interested in hearing about that. Then someone in the crowd around her joked about how Eve would make a great stripper and that's when Eve decided to give them a show and did a strip tease for them.

Luckily for her, Suzy recognized what was happening and got one of the bouncers to take her away when she got down to her underwear, much to the disappointment to the crowd. Suzy helped Eve get dressed and felt it was her responsibility to make sure she got home safely.

"Wow, you had one crazy night," said Brent. "I'm sorry about all of this, it's all my fault."

"What are you talking about?" asked Eve.

"You clearly weren't ready for all this," he replied. "I didn't show it, but I was pushing you towards it so you can change and have more fun. I should've just let you be who you are."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12