All Comments on '3 AM Booty Call'

by fantasylover25

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yea....I'm hooked!!!!!

Now I expect weekly updates from you! This is good already. Never heard it from the side chick.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Why does the side chic has pride to be wanted only for sex? Now that love has stepped in like she stated things are going to get messier.

I wonder how they got to the point of cheating?

fantasylover25fantasylover25over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you guys for your comments and for letting me know how much you enjoyed my story and for prompting me to give you updates, more will be coming soon.

SamuelxSamuelxover 9 years ago
Good work lady !!!

I like your style and find your story realistic and relatable, lady. Keep writing. Welcome to Literotica. Been writing here since my late teens. Now I'm done with University and starting my career. Good luck. Sincerely, Samuelx.

LovableBBW82LovableBBW82over 9 years ago
hmmm..

Have you re-posted this story because I'm pretty sure I've read this same exact story before??

fantasylover25fantasylover25over 9 years agoAuthor
I'm Original!!!

I usually don't respond to ignorant comments but LoveableBBW82, it is not my fault you have read this story before but to let you know my work is original and I come up with every single ideas of my stories with much patience and determination. I aim to bring fought realistic situations which everyone can relate to, with a tinge of happy ending cause we all know there is no happy ending is this world. If you don't have anything good to say then don't say nothing at all.

Janez9Janez9over 9 years ago

Oh My God! Please tell me that this will be a continuing story! Its soooo good! If not I hope that you do and that you have more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
adDICKted!!

I understand! HOTTT!!!! (But it's hard to maintain that type of intensity and not develop feelings unfortunately). :(

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
So Damn Good !

More please - One of the Best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good

Sexy and amazing I loved it...

short2thickshort2thickalmost 9 years ago

I know exactly what you're going through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous