All Comments on '3 AM: She Finally Comes Home'

by siscuc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
So why is he married to her?

Really, she insults him, feminized him and treats him like a maid...so what is the point in being married to someone who hates you? Or at least treats you like they hate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I'm sure they have a more exciting life than old married couples who are bored with each other and sleep in separate bedrooms ! Good imagination, well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
whackdoodle

This is a good story in FETISH,,Please go back to your hatred in Loving wives and

where your like have almost destroyed good writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Of course that is exactly how a LOVING WIFE acts.

Why is this dross allowed into the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well that was a failure

And like a lot of these stories you have some poor guy that seems to have no self respect or pride getting trampled by some bitch. The usual questions apply. Why would she behave like that? Why would he do anything but leave her? Why didn't he simply slap the crap out of her and throw her out? None of this mess made any sense. 1 star.

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 8 years ago
This one made me chuckle...I'm like really?

When I read this and I just started to laugh. Is this guy for real or is he just a doormat? I know I'd never put up with that behavior. Especially If my wife tells me I'm cut off sexually and I just have to suck it up. On her next date i'd have the locks changed and the divorce papers ready!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In the words of J. Jonah Jameson

Crap. Crap. MEGA Crap. That make it clear enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

And when she got up in the morning She walked into the kitchen expecting to find her sissy busy making her breakfast. Seeing no breakfast or coffee, She got mad stormed into sissies bedroom to discover the bed not slept in. the maids outfit laid out on the bed and a note. It read; " For Twelve years I worked my butt off to provide for you, In sickness and health. Remember when I was there for you when you were sick and I stayed home and took care of you. waiting on you hand and foot. How I nursed you back to health. How I never denied you anything and you do this to me. I guess my love was very badly misplaced. Well, I hope you enjoy your new life.. By the way, Do get tested for a STD. I called Maury up and he told me that Andrea took his wife there and she came home with AIDS. He tells me that Andrea is a black pimp recruiter. I guess she recruited you.. by the time you read this, I will be at a lawyers and have emptied all our bank accounts. good luck with the mortgages.. bye. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Listen to them....it's great love the story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I've read some great stories in here and some good, then some that were not so good. I have never written negatively about any of these stories, if I didn't particularly like it, I just went to the next one. For once I will depart from the norm. This one is in the basement, it totally sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just sick

As Much as I enjoy being dominated or humiliated, if my girlfriend ever tried anything with a colored guy ( black lives matter) my ass, of course she never would, we woyld both puke, but anyways, we would be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea but quite plausible & erotic for the right audience (☆☆☆☆)

To each his own.

My kink is wife sharing but without that much humiliation.

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Sissy

Another cuckold wimp get a life boy divorce her and leave to her to the BBC he will eventually tire of her when a new bit of skirt comes along.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I guess, but never being allowed to cum by your wife, brings the question, why are you married. Any woman would be glad to take everything you earn or will earn, and fuck other guys. Hell she doesn't even love him. why is he married to her? Let that big black cock for her upkeep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an awfully pretentious style

Learn to write before submitting such a weak story

joln321joln321almost 7 years ago

You have a sit down with your wife, You ask her a simple question, Do you love me, yes or no, Go from there. Chances are, you're better off without her because, Who knows what diseases that guy has and is spreading.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

Wow. 2nd read. Still good. When is the game over, seems to be the question, in my mind. I have read this before, and have said that divorce was in order, but what was never stated was all the conversations that went on prior to this date. Obviously he enjoyed the game they where playing, otherwise he would have said something. Loving couples will usually do whatever their partner wants to try, that's normal, even if it's only a one time thing. We the reader never know when the game was over. Bringing in another person, her friend should have been discussed, and maybe it was, we don't know. He was already in the closet, so maybe he did. Side bar, We tried cuckolding, and we chose the wrong guy, never happened again. Judging by what the story said only, divorce is the only answer. If the game is over in the morning, great, enjoy yourself, but he has to be convinced.

mlcoop11mlcoop11about 2 years ago

Beastiality is illegal. This was disgusting. Stopped at 2nd paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cuckold gets what he always wanted, and the Wife gets what she has Deserved out of the marriage. Everyone is happy. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous