All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 04'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

A delicious treat. I felt that it was bold of Zoe to react as she did when Megan started to run away, but she must have been desperate at the thought of losing her again. So, is Megan hesitating because of the other two crushes, or her own relationship history? Or maybe she is currently in a relationship?

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I love where this series is going, and the slow approach with Megan is perfect. Zoe's internal dialog is wonderful as well. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

metroalmametroalmaabout 1 year ago

With the best writers here (or anywhere) the characters have a life of their own. You have a gift for sharing them with us and for that we are in your debt eternally. Thank you.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 1 year ago

So much tension here. I can only imagine what Megan has been thinking this entire time watching as Valentina and Scarlet made their moves and Zoe entertaining them. The idea that she's just another crush, not to mention whatever baggage of her own she has. Such an emotional story that keeps getting better!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Feels awkward, feels good, feels erotic as well. So well crafted — this piece and preceding pieces. Each in own way creates erotic suspense.

GlendarGlendarabout 1 year ago

Wow. That's an amazing kind of cliffhanger. Warm, hopeful, and terrifying, all at the same time.

For so much of the story, my heart was just screaming "reach out and take her hand!", An it just made it more confusing for Zoe. I understand that Megan is both scared given her history and having to reach out of her safe place. Great job, Cathy!

MaezedMaezedabout 1 year ago

I am loving this story more and more. Thank you.

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

Feelings are SO COMPLICATED … and you capture them so well. ❤️❤️❤️

You’re also a tease. 😎

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 year ago

so many good comments i took a wile to read this chapter witch i truly regret i can almost taste this chapter well done keep well happy and safe a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely cannot wait ri read the next chapter(s). Such a wonderful story. Please post up soon...

SexecclecticSexecclecticabout 1 year ago

Probably the most cerebral, emotionally intelligent writer on Literotica. This one was a masterpiece. We’re hanging on the edge, awaiting part 5. C’mon Cathy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waiting eagerly on Ch.5!! Fantastic!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

Sexecclectic said it best: "Probably the most cerebral, emotionally intelligent writer on Literotica." Sometimes authors seem to toy with us. Not bi_cathy. Never bi_cathy. What a tour de force!

O2O27 months ago

A lovely roller coaster of emotions.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Yeeaahhh good Meg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...

SIMILAR Stories