3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart and naughty, no wonder I love you." The hurricane was back, stronger than before. Besides, I'd said it once already, I could say it many more times now. A million more times. No more pressure.

"See, now this is something I could freak out over." She teased.

"But you won't," I brought our noses together and caressed her back and neck.

"Oh, and why is that?" She walked her hand down my back, over the hump of my ass, and squeezed. Possessively.

I whispered, with my eyes glued to hers, "Because you love me too, and you want us to be honest with each other, and you're smart enough to know there's no point in waiting to say it when the feeling is already there."

This was the farthest I'd pushed her, but I was confident in her reaction this time.

"Ok," she whispered back, her dimples shining in the late afternoon sun.

"Ok?! Did you just say Ok?"

She pursed her lips. Oh, two could play that game. I tilted my head a bit and brought my lips close to hers. Delicately, smoothly, I let them make contact. Tentative. Enough to get our breaths caught in our chests and make her squeeze my ass one more time. Ah yes, it belonged to her now, its rightful owner. I whispered again, straight into her mouth, "Say it. Ok what, Megan?"

"Ok, I love you too." She shushed me with a kiss before I could reply, though the infinite smile on my face afterwards was probably all the answer she needed. "Now let's go drink that cocoa."

"Yeah, we don't want the cold cocoa getting hotter than me."

"Impossible. You're scorrrching." She said that with her French accent while rolling her Rs. My mouth dried up again, but she grinned. "What? I noticed you get a lil' bit flustered when I speak in French."

"It's not the French itself as much as the tongue roll. I can't help but wonder how good those skills would be, elsewhere."

"Guess you'll have your answer, ce soir."