3 Day Weekend

Story Info
Experienced Sissy Sub's new Daddy will test him.
2.9k words
4.36
20.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
187 Followers

I showed up to his hotel room right at 10pm just like he told me in the last email. Room 218. I knocked twice and waited. I was wearing my street clothes but I brought my outfit and toys in my bag. In my backpack was my corset, leather collar, chain leash, high heels, stockings, makeup, leather paddle, and my 18" black dildo. I had my 3" wide buttplug already inserted to ensure I was ready for whatever was on the table for tonight.

This isn't my first rodeo. Living in Vegas makes these kinds of hookups easy to arrange so I learned it pays to have street clothes to put back on when you're done.

He answered the door by opening it only two inches and peering out at me. I responded with a gentle, "Hi daddy".

That's all the confirmation he needed and let me enter. He looked at me a bit concerned as he shut the door.

I assured him, "Don't worry, I brought everything with me. Will you please give me a few minutes to get ready?"

He nodded in agreement and I entered the bathroom and closed the door.

During dress-up is when these encounters become real in my mind. Everything until then is just imaginary. Talking with people online, swapping pics, and even when first meeting face to face anyone could back out and disappear at any time. But when I'm dressed up and my daddy sees me face to face for the first time, he knows I'm for real. And it's always so exciting to see the friendly demeanor drop away and the rough, dominant alpha man emerge, ready to do all the things to me he talked about in our chats.

I put my corset on first and cinched it tight enough to slightly restrict me but still give me enough mobility for whatever positions I will be put in tonight.

Then the stockings. Black lace thigh highs, garter strapped to my corset.

Then the collar snug around my neck and the leash hooked to the collar in the front. And finally heels. I'm not good in heals. They are 2" black stiletto. They make me so clumsy I struggle to stay up. Especially on carpet. But they have strong straps so they don't fall off, and it's a nice display of submissiveness. Plus it helps give even more form to my smooth, round bubble butt. I put on some sultry red lipstick, heavy blush and mascara and I'm done.

Oops, I forgot my plug. I remove it and confirm I'm still clean inside. I find a coffee tray in the bathroom and set my plug, paddle and dildo on it. I lube up the toys and squirt a fair amount inside my hole.

I learned the hard way if I don't lube up, no one else will do it for me.

I'm all ready, time to start the fun.

I walk out of the bathroom and find him sitting in a chair near the window. I clumsily make my way over to him, tray in hand, and set it down on the little table beside him. Standing in front of him I do a slow little spin to let him see I'm everything I promised. I reach down, grab the handle of the leash and present it to him. He takes the leash in hand, and that's when I see the change in his eyes. They are focused now. Lustful and dominant.

He says, "Turn around, Slut."

I obey.

I feel the leash go slack and he tells me "Now bend over at the waist with your knees straight and pass me your leash between your legs".

I suppose he's still looking me over. I comply, and after he takes the leash from me I reach up and spread my cheeks with both hands, giving him the perfect view of my already gaped hole. I want him to see that I'm not all talk.

"That's a very nice gape slut. You've done well" he says. "Now grab your ankles and remain in that position".

I comply, and I feel him grip my ass cheek firmly with one hand as he pulls tension on the leash with the other hand, pulling my head down closer to my knees. I can see the cock in his pants move slightly as he carefully fondles my ass. He slowly takes his time squeezing each ass cheek before sliding his fingers to my already wet, gaping hole. I delight as he pushes a finger inside me, followed by another, and then a third.

With 3 fingers moving slowly around the inside of my rim, widening me slightly, he remarks, "I think you've had a few fists run through this ass already. Well, tonight it might just need to be one more."

"Yes sir." I responded, and a bit of precum drips from my limp clitty in excitement.

He sees it and reaches between my legs, wiping my foreskin with the finger he just removed from my ass and commands me to open my mouth, feeding me the drippings from my cocklet. Like all precum, it tastes sweet.

I savor it for a brief second before responding with "Thank you sir".

Now he reaches to the table and grabs the leather paddle.

He said, "I love your cute little ass cheeks, but I want to see a little more red in them. Do you remember what we discussed?"

"Yes sir", I replied.

He was referring to his first request in our week long conversation before this meeting. He said he was looking for a good slut, not some newby CD who whimpers and screams at every strike and every penetration. He wanted someone who would take whatever he dished out with gratitude and obedience. After many long, detailed conversations he finally agreed I might be the good slut he is looking for. This is my first opportunity to prove that's true.

He teased me first by gently patting the top, sides and bottoms of my ass cheeks. Then he reached between my legs and gently smacked my smooth little hanging ballsack. It was only a slight discomfort and only served to increase my desire to feel him spank me.

And he did. A short flurry of small medium blows to my left cheek, followed by one big loud smack!

I winced but made no noise.

"Good girl" he said. "Now let's get you whipped into shape."

There were no medium blows now. He worked my left cheek with a repeated rhythm of one strong smack followed by dragging the paddle slowly across my skin, from the top of my cheek down to the bottom. Followed immediately by another big smack!

I was doing a good job not making a sound, but I was also focusing on trying not to wince. After about a dozen strikes I had it under control and was a quiet, motionless sub like I had promised.

He switched to the other cheek and continued his strike pattern on the fresh skin before returning to the left side with a volley of three quick, hard stinging strikes.

I rocked forward slightly as a whimper escaped my nose. Immediately my head was jerked hard against my knees by the leash and he let loose with a barrage of blows as he yelled "You ungrateful slut! You don't tell me when it hurts! You take any pain I give you and you BEG for more! Do you understand?!"

"Yes sir!" I cried, as he continued leaving welts along my backside.

I returned to being motionless, and soon he stopped. He spent the next few minutes writing invisible cursive across my tender ass with the edge of the paddle. Even this gentle touch stung slightly on my now tend skin. But the sharp stings were quickly being replaced by a dull pain.

That's when I asked, "May I please have more, sir?"

I saw his cock jump in his pants, and he quickly responded, "Yes Slut. You may have more."

He alternated randomly between medium and hard blows, hitting my reddened ass and lower down my thighs. A few minutes later he set down the paddle and caressed my cheeks with his hand very gently.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"I think your hole has been empty too long," he said.

He grabbed the buttplug and commanded me to reach up and spread my cheeks. They were tender even when I touched them.

I did as he said and he gently eased the plug to the widest part at 3 inches then held it there for a bit before allowing my ass to swallow the rest of it down to the base.

"Stand up." He commanded.

I felt light headed as I did.

"Now get on the bed, lay on your back, and hang your head over the edge."

I complied, knowing this pose all too well. It was one of my favorites.

With my head hanging off the edge I watched as he unzipped his pants and lowered his underwear to expose the erection I created by asking him to beat me more.

Without the need for command I opened my mouth. He slid his 7" circumcised dick into my eager mouth. The head of his cock quickly found its way to the back of my throat where it remained for a moment as my nose was filled with the musky wonderful scent of his balls. He had a large ball sack that laid over my face like a silver-haired sheet. I focused on straightening my head to align with my throat as he pulled back then slid inside my mouth again. This time he continued to thrust slowly forward until he had pushed his cock completely inside, and his sack was pressed so firmly against my nose breathing was no longer an option. He pulled out halfway then fell into a steady motion, ensuring each thrust ended with my face fully impaled and the head of his cock forcing my throat to make that {GWAWK} sound all doms love to hear.

He continued fucking my face as I tried to remain completely still. My ass was sore and throbbing as his thrusts rocked my body slightly across the bed spread. I couldn't even notice the plug. I focused on timing my breaths with each time he pulled his hips back.

He finally began to moan as his pace sped up. He slammed into me faster and harder with each thrust, until the moment arrived and he forced his hips forward, holding his cock buried as deep as possible in my throat as my tongue felt the cum spurt through his shaft. He released three big spurts straight into my throat, then he held his clock in place as he waited for the rest to ooze down into me. As he held himself in that position, enjoying every last moment of cumming straight into this sissy slut's belly, I could not breathe. But I also was not allowed to move. Or whimper. So I remained there, making the conscious decision to choose my daddy's cock over air.

Over a minute passed before I felt his hard cock begin to soften, and he pulled out and stepped back. I immediately gasped for air, but the cum phlegm got in the way, causing me to choke and cough up some cum onto my own face. After I had caught my breath daddy stood over me. Pulling tightly down on my leash, he then stepped on it to hold my head down over the edge of the bed as he administered two sharp swats with the paddle. He made solid contact with my balls each time, causing my body to shudder in pain as my head was held tightly down.

"You clearly need more training, slut." He said in a disappointed tone. "Get on your hands and knees. It's time to make you obedient."

He lifted his foot from my leash and I obeyed him as quickly as I could.

As I was now upright the cum I coughed on my face began running down where I could finally lick it off my upper lip. I could also taste makeup. My mascara must've run.

Daddy reached out and grabbed my buttplug. With one quick motion he ripped it out of me. It was a sharp pain, but the anal stretching kind I like.

Pulling back on my leash he forced my head back til I was looking up at the ceiling with my mouth agape. He reached forward and firmly pressed the buttplug into my mouth. At three inches it barely fit past my teeth, but when it was in past my teeth is was held in place tight. My tongue was forced to the back of my throat and I again found myself having to focus on breathing through only my nose.

He picked up my dildo in both hands. Unlike my plug, the dildo started at 3 inches wide but expanded to 3.5" after the head. And up until now 3.5" was my ass's limit. But daddy didn't care about this. He was set to teach me a lesson. And he was going to do it with the only method he knows for teaching sissies. Anal dominance.

He didn't work it in gently. He placed the head against my still lubed hole and he thrust it in firmly. He did not stop pushing until he was forcing my entire body across the bed as it bottomed out inside my cavity. He held it there for minute as the pain from my hole being suddenly stretched shot through my body.

Then he pulled it all the way out and pushed it in again, repeating the same sensation. It wasn't until about the 5th time that it become enjoyable. But I never made a sound.

He stopped pulling it all the way out and started fucking me at a regular pace. It felt good having him own my like this. I moaned with pleasure, and he stopped long enough to remove the buttplug from my mouth.

"Please destroy my ass sir" I begged.

He continued to fuck me with this monster dildo until he began to tire. Then he held its base against the wall, about three feet from the floor, and pulled my leash.

"Get over here. Bend over and grab your ankles, then lean back into the cock and fuck yourself."

I did as I was told. But angling it into me was tricky. So he helped guide the head in then I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet in my heels, fucking it fast as I could, given the awkward position.

With a quick yank of my leash he pulled me off the dildo and he moved the dildo to the floor.

"Now squat slut! Ride that dildo deep and fast."

I complied. Squatting over it while again standing precariously in my heels I began bouncing up and down on the marvelous hole wrecker of a dildo. This position feels great and the bouncing motion really lets me ride it hard.

I fucked myself for fifteen minutes, until my legs got wobbly, with daddy standing behind me holding the leash.

As I began to tire and slow I felt a sharp smack against my ass cheek.

"Keep fucking, slut! I say when you're done. You only stop when I command you to stop."

But his patience had already run thin.

He picked up my plug off the bed and shoved it up my ass.

With the butt plug inserted, and my ass still hovering above the dildo he ordered, "Keep fucking yourself on that dildo."

In my head I was questioning this, but I quickly threw out my thoughts and lowered myself down until the dildo was pressing against the base of the plug.

"I said go down slut. Fuck that dildo." Daddy ordered.

I obeyed. I lowered myself down onto the dildo and it pressed the plug up into my ass. I continued down, forcing the plug deeper and deeper into my ass until I could go no further.

"Now bounce on that dick like you did before" he commanded.

I began bouncing, but not being able to take the dildo nearly as deep as I had before. Each time I dipped my ass onto the big rubber cock I felt that large buttplug get wedged just a little deeper.

"Ok, that's enough" daddy finally said. "Bend over and show me your hole."

I did as he said and he seemed delighted. He told me to go look in the mirror.

I walked slowly to the mirror on the wall and turned around. The inserted buttplug was holding my gape open wide. My sissy hole was like a slut tunnel, permanently open for business. I admired it for a while until daddy walked up to me, handed me my dildo and said, "You did alright today slut, but you still need more experience. Come back here tomorrow and we can begin fisting if you're still sore. But I've got a feeling you will be plenty sore by then."

And with that he opened the door with his hand around my shoulder and lead me out into the hotel hallway before stepping back into the room and forcefully locking it.

So there I was, in heals I can hardly walk in, fishnet stockings and corset. Collared and leashed. Mascara running down my face from being throat fucked. Smeared lipstick from sucking on my buttplug, and a buttplug so far up my ass I can't easily get it out, holding my gaped asshole wide open for everyone to see.

Daddy has my street clothes and my car keys. It's 1am on a Saturday night and I have to walk home.

Sjen451
Sjen451
187 Followers