3 Day Weekend - Day 02

Story Info
Experienced sissy meets new friends when forced to walk home.
3.3k words
4.39
12.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers

Standing half naked outside daddy's hotel room door, with smeared lipstick and gaped boi pussy, I knew I had to think what to do next.

I knew I couldn't beg him to let me back in. And there's no way I could ask for help from anyone who may try to get daddy in trouble. My only choice was to try to sneak out of the hotel without being seen.

I kept my big dildo tucked under one arm. Other than my corset I really don't have any clothes that could hide something this big. In that same hand I wrapped the chain leash attached to my collar, to keep it from swinging around as I walked.

I used my free hand to steady myself along the hallway wall as I made my way quickly to the elevator. But the faster I tried to walk, the more unstable I became in my heels. So I strolled at a medium pace, almost casually for someone who still had a 3" buttplug lodged deep up inside their gaping boipussy.

I was worried security might catch me in the elevator so I decided to take the stairs. Relying heavily on the handrail for balance I made it to the first floor and slipped out the door to the outside with only a few people noticing me from a distance.

Now that I was outside the heat of the Vegas night hit me and had me instantly missing the air conditioned building.

But I've got to get across town to get home, so I'm going to need to suck it up and start walking.

I made it almost two blocks, taking the side streets and trying to avoid the late night wanders. But soon I realized I was never going to be able to do this on foot.

Across the street I saw a gas station so I decided my best chance is to find someone willing to give me a ride.

As I crossed the street and made my way towards the vehicles at the pumps, the expressions on the peoples' faces assured me they were not willing to help. Then I remembered my smeared lipstick and mascara, not to mention my outfit and general nudity. This was a mistake I immediately regretted.

Before speaking to anyone I quickly shuffled my way around the corner of the building and stood behind a parked van, trying to catch my breath through the restriction of the tight corset as I tried to clear my mind.

Not long into my thought process I heard the van door unlock as a group of 4 Latino men rounded the corner. They saw me and instantly stopped. I saw their eyes scan me up and down, trying to understand the situation they are seeing.

I had their attention so I knew I had to take a shot.

"Please sirs, can you help me?" I pleaded. "I was doing some role playing and now I need to get home and I have no way to get there on my own. Could you please give me a ride? I promise I will pay you when we get to my house."

The men shared a few glances back and forth before the driver said, "Role-playing, eh? I guess I don't understand Dungeons and Dragons."

With that all his friends laughed and they got in the van. The driver and passenger shut their doors, but one man held the sliding side door open and said, "Well come on puta, let's help you sleigh that dragon." He gestured me inside as they all erupted in laughter again.

I gratefully climbed in and took a seat. As we pulled away from the gas station the man in the passenger seat reached back with a bottle of tequila.

"Have a drink." He said. "It looks like you've had a hard night."

I carefully grabbed to bottle from his hand and took a sip. I hate the taste of tequila, but he is right, it's been a hard night. I'm just glad to be heading home finally.

After taking a drink I find myself holding the bottle, not sure if I should pass it back, or if I'm supposed to hold onto it for them until they ask for it. As I was wondering about my tequila etiquette I noticed the two men sitting in the back with me on either side were both staring at me with intent.

I stumbled over my words as I asked, "S-so, ha-ave either of you ever played role play before?" Trying to normalize what I'm doing, without admitting to be a full blown sissy slut.

After a short pause one of the men reached over and gently rubbed the back of his hand across my cheek and responded, "No. but I think we might try it out."

He lowered his hand to my knee and pulled it towards him, opening my legs.

"Let's role play where you're a girl, and you want to help us have a good time tonight." He stated, with quiet agreement from everyone in the van.

He saw my clitty jump in agreement too, prompting him to slide his hand up my leg to touch it. Holding it tenderly between his two fingers he looked me in the eyes and gently asked, "Do you want to help us have a good time tonight, gurl?"

I released a little low moan and responded, "Yes daddy. That's what sissies do best."

And with that I knew my role in this situation and the nervousness and anxiety I had been experiencing before all fell away as I unzipped his pants and put my mouth on his soft brown penis.

I moaned into his crotch as I sucked him erect. And when he was hard he raised his hips to pull his pants off, finally exposing a beautiful shaved ball sack.

I couldn't resist, I pulled his dick out of my mouth and buried my head deeper down his crotch until I had both his balls sucked into my mouth. I jerked him off with one hand as I dropped the items in my other.

His friend quickly picked up the leash and pulled my head away from the delicious balls I was enjoying. My leash holder had already taken his pants off too.

I repositioned myself so I was kneeling on the floor of the van, facing both men now, as he beaconed me further with the leash.

I put my wet mouth around his already hard cock and he put his hands on top of my head. He pushed gently, letting me know he wanted me to take it all, so I did. He was only 4", but still enough to beat up the back of my mouth. I took his cock all the way down while seeing how far I could reach my tongue to his balls. His moans let me know he liked it.

At this time the passenger noticed my ass, that was now sticking out between he and the driver.

"Oh damn! Look at that asshole." He said.

"It's gaped like a fucking horse."

The man with smooth balls picked up my big dildo from the back seat and said, "It's probably cause she's been fucking this."

As he passed it up front.

As I continued sucking my leash holder's cock I felt fingers entering my anus. It felt so good my clitty squirted a little on the floor.

It didn't take long before the passenger announced he found something buried inside my ass. I pulled my head up just long enough to say, "That's my buttplug. Will you please take it out and fuck me sir?"

The driver protested, "I don't want to get shit in my van!"

I paused my blowjob again to reassure him, "I would never bring daddy a dirty pussy. I'm clean all the way through. I promise."

He must've given the passenger the nod cause next thing I felt was his hand reaching inside, practically fisting me in order to get his fingertips around the base and pull.

He was gentle about it. Slowly working it out. By the time he got it to my rectum, with the base extracted, where it should normally sit, I came again on the floor of the van. My leash holder also came at this time. He pushed my head all the way down as he shot his hot cum in my mouth.

I kept my head there until he prompted me to move.

Rising up, I swallowed the cum in my mouth, then he told me to tilt my head back. He poured a generous shot of tequila in my mouth as the man with smooth balls took the leash from him.

Pulled back to where I started, I began with his balls. Putting his entire sack in my mouth, then sucking the balls slowly in and out of my mouth individually.

The passenger now pulled the buttplug completely out. I heard some chuckling coming from the front seats before feeling something penetrate my ass, followed by an enema sensation. He quickly reinserted the buttplug as I realized he just filled my ass with tequila.

Oh no! I know how easy it is to get drunk this way, and I have no idea how much he just poured into me.

But that's not something to be concerned about right now. I have a group of friendly men giving me everything I want, and they are even taking me home.

Wait a minute. Did I even tell them where I live? I don't remember. Maybe I did.

I probably did when I first got in the van. I was so nervous.

Oh hey! That's way too much time on the balls, I need to earn that cum.

I tilt my head up and take his cock in my mouth. I hear a slight sigh of relief. I guess he was thinking the same thing as me.

I keep sucking his brown cock until he feeds me my reward. And by now I noticed we have stopped.

The two step out of the van as they let the passenger in the back. He immediately unzips his pants and sits down.

His cock is uncircumcised and pulled back halfway. The girth is impressive. I can see his accumulation of precum, and he has a strong musky odor. I rest my nose beside his cock and inhale deeply, savoring the manly scent before putting it in my mouth and French kissing the head of his dick. I work it with my tongue until the foreskin pulls back fully. I'm drooling saliva as I suck his dick clean.

I hear him tell me, "grab your heals you fucking slut."

I obey. Now I am reaching back holding onto my heels, resting on my knees, bent over between his legs with him holding my head. This causes my face to naturally fall into his lap.

He begins by moving my head slowly up and down on his cock with his hands, but soon he decides to hold my head still and starts thrusting into my mouth. His thrusts get faster as he gets closer to coming. He doesn't slow at all as he repositions one hand to hold my nose shut.

With his fat cock filling my mouth I can't breathe, and I know this is his intention. I squeeze my hands tight around my shoes as he continues face-fucking me faster and harder. My face turns bright red and my body starts to convulse as he continues to deprive me of air. I begin seeing white spots until everything fades out and all I hear is a growing white noise...

I regain consciousness as the van pulls away. Leaving me beneath the overpass where we were parked. I can hear the cars passing over me. My ears are still ringing slightly. I think my mouth is bleeding. No. It's the passenger's cum.

I swallow. No sense in wasting that.

I feel so tired. But I also feel pretty good. I guess that anal shot is kicking in.

I can see light on the horizon. The sun will be coming up soon. I've got to get home.

I walk out to the exit and decide to give hitch hiking another try. I may not have gotten home, but it's been alright so far I think. So I hold my thumb out to cars exiting the freeway until finally one stops. A male driver. White guy, maybe mid forties, in a little sedan.

"Rough night?" He yells through the open passenger door window.

"Yessur." I slurred back.

"Will you please take me home? - to my house?" I quickly specified

"Sure. Hurry up and get in." He said invitingly.

I sat in the front seat and immediately told him where I lived and ensured he knew how to get there.

I wasn't sure what to talk about, dressed the way I was. Or rather, not dressed.

"Sorry I'm sitting on your seat with no underwear. I won't make a mess though. I promise."

He chuckles slightly, "Oh don't worry about it. But tell me, what is a young looking person like you doing out here dressed Ike that?"

He continued, "You know, if the wrong person would've stopped and picked you up you could've found yourself in a bad situation."

He seemed genuinely concerned so I decided, okay, I should be straight forward with this guy.

"Well I'm a sissy," I started. "And I love pleasing men sexually. And letting them do whatever they want to me makes me feel good. Like I'm more than just a boy with a small dick in a dress. I can be more feminine and submissive than any woman. Men can be who they really are around me. Aggressive and horny. And I like it."

"Well that's interesting," he said. I had assumed you were some kind of prostitute. But you just have sex with men for free?"

"Well yeah, I suppose." I say. "But it's more than that I think. I let men know they can own and use me so they can fulfill their most lustful urges. It always makes me feel special when a man cums for me. It means I did a good job."

I could see he was listening intently now. "So how does a sissy like you go about finding these guys?"

"It's really not that hard," I said. "When I first turned 18 I could go on Craigslist and post an ad. Include a picture of myself in panties and the men would fill my inbox with requests to do things to me.

You can't do that on Craigslist anymore, but you can still use Kik or other apps to find the daddies who want to treat you like a sissy."

"Do you ever say no to anyone?" He asked.

"Of coarse not. I mean, it's my job to satisfy them. I'm happy making them happy. So if they want me to gape wide, or choke me with their dick, I do it."

I told him about my fun with daddy and how he locked me out cause I was disobedient, and that I had to be back there at 10pm again tonight.

Then I told him about the nice men in the van. And before I could finish that story

we had arrived outside my house.

I stepped out of the car, leaned into the opened door and said, "Thank you soo much for the ride. I owe you so much."

He agreed. "Why don't you let me come in for a bit, so I can think of a way you can repay me?" He said, as he shut off the car.

"Oh, ok." I stammered.

"Let me just grab my spare key and you can come on in."

I removed the spare key from the obvious plastic rock and opened the door.

He entered behind me then closed the door. I took a few steps then turned around and said, "Um, listen. It's been a really long night and I'm super tired. Is there some way I can repay you later?"

"No sissy." He responded. "You owe me right now."

He grabbed my leash and lead me to the bathroom.

"You're a filthy slut. Get naked and get in the shower." He commanded.

He sat on the toilet and watched as I removed my shoes, stockings, and corset. When I reached behind my neck to unbuckle the collar he gave it a hard pull and yelled, "You don't touch your collar bitch! Leave it on!"

"Yes sir." I replied.

I left my collar on and showered with the curtain open, so he could hold my leash and watch me while I washed. I cleaned the makeup off my face, washed my ass-pussy and hair.

"Ok, get out now" he demanded.

I obeyed. I stepped out of the shower and reached for the towel. He pulled my leash hard again.

"I didn't give you permission to dry off." He stated. "Now walk to your bedroom and fetch your toys."

He walked me to my bedroom. I opened my closet and pulled out a box. I placed it on the bed for him to inspect. I have a lot of toys and restraints. Mostly gifts.

The first thing that caught his eye was a ball gag.

He picked it up, stood behind me and commanded me to open my mouth.

I obeyed, and he rested the ball in my mouth then buckled it tight behind my head.

The next item he picked up was my pink cock cage.

"Put this on Sissy. You never should have left here without it." He said.

I placed it over my clitty and around the base of my balls and locked it into place.

"Now hand me the key. I will be in charge of your orgasms from now on. Do you understand?"

I nodded, and muffled, "yessir".

"I've got to get to work now, but I'll be back again. If you're a real good girl when I come back, maybe I'll let you cum. But you'll really have to work for it.

Do you want me to come back and let you cum?"

I nodded and muffled, "yessir".

"Good. I'm taking your house key too, so I can let myself in whenever I'm in the mood to have some fun with my own personal sissy.

Don't do anything stupid like change the locks or I will break every goddam window in this house. Do you understand me slut?"

Again I nodded with a muffled little "yessir".

He turned to the door, then paused as he remembered what I told him in the car.

"Oh yeah" he said over his shoulder, "I know you need to go see your daddy tonight at ten again, so I won't wait up for you tonight. You better dress nice and be a good sissy. I want you well used.

Oh, and you can remove the ball gag now. I just wanted to see how it looked on you."

And with that, he left the house. I heard him whistling happily to his car, then I heard his car start and he drove away.

I remained standing by my bed with the ball gag on. I didn't want to do something I'm not supposed to. But I thought about it for a while and finally decided it's ok since he did tell me directly I could take it off. Just not the collar.

I know daddy says I have a bad habit of being disobedient, and sometimes I think too much. It's best to be careful. I really am trying to be a better sissy.

I unbuckled the ball gag and unhooked the leash. But I left my collar on. I helped myself to a nice tall glass of water and a yogurt. Then I lubed my hole and slid a medium plug inside before putting on a fresh pair of pink panties.

I climbed into bed, and as I drifted to sleep I thought maybe I should wear a sun dress when I go see daddy tonight.

I think he would like to see me in a sun dress.

And maybe a ball gag.

Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers