All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 798 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super story

All the aspects of good loving wife shared sex without the overriding threat of losing it all. Enjoyment is what it is all about after all. Pay no attention to the critics and naysayers, you've written a truly exciting piece!

I must say waiting for last small drop of cum to slip out of my lovely wife's ass or pussy or mouth into my mouth is the wait of a lifetime and I'll do it a thousand more times if I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ups and downs

My wife and I thought the story began well but was rather disappointing with the morality lesson at the end. I thought some of the other guys would be invited (or all). My wife said she would have been the hotel slut. Maybe we should submit some our TRUE stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is why everyone call this website

Cuckorotica, 865 willing Cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just had to stop and rate this pile of shit as the usual "1" although it deserves -100

Wish someone would put this pathetic excuse of humanity out of its misery. Maybe even take a moderator out along the way because of how fucked up this site is. Of course, I didn't read it - the comments adequately describe how shitty it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed this story with a few caveats.

There are some minor errors or inconsistencies, e.g., Brian's cock was bigger than Stan's not the other way around and she was on the pill, so why the reference to impregnation? I could do without so many references to her cervix -- does anybody consider the cervix erotic? Oh well, whatever floats your boat. I, too, was hoping the other guys would get in on the act, i.e., ALL of the college guys, not just the two (plus the extra one at the end who was primed to rape her).

On the whole, I like this author's submissions -- especially when they're about "newbies!" However, as one who has participation in initiations, it's hard to imagine a newbie's first times escalating to quickly to what seems like way over the top activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
concur

to rename cuckoratica

gotta be managed by cuck, shriveled weenie dick self made cuck mods.

grangurugrangurualmost 10 years ago
arousing amazing exciting

After re-reading this story many year after my first time, I still find it very provoking and hot. Original, with some traces of pretty weird situations (which most erotic stories also have) I must only congratulate the writer.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 10 years ago
I loved the emotional side...

I loved the way you added the emotional impact of sex, and the way it crept into the story line. I've tried to do the same with some of my stories, but I haven't been able to find that deft touch I've been looking for. The amount of sex left no room for detailed, rich interactions, the kind that make us warm and more, but I can see why. Multiple sex-scenes are boring after awhile, unless each episode involves some new twist or kink.

Perhaps you might have skipped some of the intermediary couplings, and focused more on the plight of the husband, and the wife, as well as the feelings she developed. Making her say something to her lover, perhaps, a clue to the husband that danger lurks near at hand? Or maybe add some of her own POV, her own feelings of switching from raw sexual encounters to tender, loving caresses and mating...

Anyways, I favorited it, for inspiration for my own future writings, as it gave me me some ideas...

As for most of the Anonymous gripers, whiners, and complainers? Ignore them. If they don't have the spine to put their name behind their words, their opinion isn't worth much. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cuck tale

by a cuck

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cucka

auto bio *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" Crazy Shit "

This is some crazy bull shit .

col_lovercol_loverover 9 years ago
The story goes on and on and on, with lots of nothing

I liked the story line but you did go on and on and on, I think you could have told a better story in half the time.

Do you mind if I rewrite it and let you read it I know I can write a good story.

SolonarjrSolonarjrover 9 years ago
Loving it ...

Loved the story. My wife and I have had some interesting experiences but nothing that compares to this 3 day bout. Thanks for sharing it!

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 9 years ago
Fabulous!

This was a well written erotic story; the description of events let the reader experience the molten hot times as they unfolded. Well done and thanks.

Raider1976Raider1976over 9 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing. I love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Pure Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Fantastic! Terrific writing. I LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No suprise, the cuckies loved this tale

Isn't that what loving wives is all about, willing cucks enjoying sharing their cunts? Three guesses what score I gave this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story but I cannot understand a guy enjoying his wife being fucked by someone else but different strokes for different folks. She got the best of it with 2 21 year old all he got was a fantasy live. To bad they didn't have girls with them so he could have fucked a 21 year old for a few days.

curious2knowcurious2knowover 9 years ago
Thank you

You, beyond a doubt are the most erotic writer that I have ever read. I can't begin to tell you how many times I came fucking myself as I read.

Thank you and again and ify ou post new stories, please let me know.

curious2knowcurious2knowover 9 years ago
Again

I just read your story for the second time with the same results.

Please write a story with Gina not on birth control of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Near perfect

Grammar, spelling, consistent story, realism, personable characters, good pacing; I could go on. Good story. Bravo and kudos.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i have, on occasion, fantasied on this exact scenario. on a certain level i understand her reluctance but, you only live once. i would rather do it once, move on, than wonder how it might have felt to engage in this extreme form of sex.

to the author...this was a very extreme form of sexual behavior, told very well. i hope you continue to write, as i will continue to read your stuff. congrats on a good one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Film

Make it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1057 willing cuckold faggots on the website

this was about as erotic and pulling a kidney stone out of a dead horses ass. This was so sexy my nuts crawled back into my body and now I'm a woman. You suck, your whore wife sucks and everyone of the fucking morons that liked this shit sucks. Other than that, I need a gun to blow my brains out after reading this gay assed shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL @ the Annony

Gotta love the annony asshole, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, dumb-as-rocks moron who was somehow tricked into reading a story that is now more than five years old and complaining about it.

What, did the fucking title of this story mislead you, you dumb fuck? Or do you just need to regurgitate your hypocritical "morality" whenever you see an opportunity?

Do us all a favor and fuck off.

equs64equs64over 9 years ago
Well written story.

So many men's fantasy delivered in this very well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories on here ;-) ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

I seldom finish reading something this long on Literotica, but this story moved along nicely and was very erotic from the beginning. Unlike many of the stories on the site it was plausible. Very enjoyable.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Would Love that to happenings with my g/f x

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 9 years ago
Best story

I have read this story many times and it never fails to excite. Definitely one of my favorites.

Mag58Mag58over 9 years ago
excellent

loved it 10/10

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 9 years ago
Loved it

Nice story. I wanted to see her fall for Stan and fuck him one more time.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteover 9 years ago
Amazing story!

Amazing story and mind blowing experience! I hope to be married again one day and try something even halfway remotely kinky as this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Insane

Too insane, this is definitely the best I've read by far yet?!!!!

Balkanac69Balkanac69over 9 years ago
amazing

one of the best stories I have ever read. Mind-blowing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Crab Shack Experience

This is my favorite story of all times. It is not only well written but I too had a sexual experience in the same area and to be exact, at the Crab Shack. I drove a tractor trailer at the time and I had my girfriend who is now my wife with me. We had a few days to kill so we got a cheap hotel on the beach right next to the Crab Shack. We went inside to have some food and cocktails and 1 turned into many when the DJ started to play. My girlfriend had a fancy for the DJ and we kept drinking and dancing into the night. Through out the night the DJ would announce specials and give aways. He gave my girlfriend a tank top and told her to put it on. She went to the bathroom and took off her bra and shirt and came out with the tank top on. She has 36DD tits and they were all over the place. She looked unbelievably hot and we kept dancing. At times from the side you could see most of her tit and she was getting really tuned on as well as myself and the rest of the guys on the dance floor. I don't remember how we got outside but she drug me down to the waters edge. We started making out and off came the shirt and everything else as she told me to fuck her right on the beach. There were some people walking on the beach but no one real close and i started fucking her with wild abandon just like she told me to! As we were fucking a couple with a flashlight was walking on the beach towards us and we were right in their path. She grabs my ass and says, don't you stop! I keep fucking her as they get closer and closer. When they were about 5 feet away from us, and still going to walk right into us, I violently came in my girfriend and half ass tried to cover us up with our clothes. The couple casually walked around us and mentioned it looked like fun and kept walking. Unfortunatley after they walked by we were putting on our clothes when we figured out that the key to our hotel room had flung out in our haste. We looked for it for a little while when my girlfriend decides to run go get the same couple and use their flashlight to find our key. I can still remember watching her walk up with the couple, tits giving that shirt hell smoking a cigarette she had bummed from the couple. It was a devilish, yeah we just fucked ourselves silly look that has been etched in my mind for many years. That was in 1988 and I can tell you I have masturbated more times than i can count reliving that night in my head when I watched my now wife turn into a slut for a night knowing I wanted more nights like that with my woman! You can't plan nights like that, they just happen. I have read this story before on Watchersweb many years ago and it always brings me back to the sexual awaking and energy of that night. It clearly doesn't compare to this story, but the memory of that feeling never gets old! Thank you for the great ejaculations! John in Tucson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Next time it happens, you might lose her to one of the other men. You got lucky this time, and came away with a memorable experience. May not be so lucky next time.

eeseeeeseeabout 9 years ago
very good erotic story

one of my favorits

thx!

Too bad there are no more Gina stories

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Great story

Well presented! She reacted like most women do when greeted by a strange cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure fucking trash

How a trash story like this got such high scores is beyond my comprehension. Must be a lot of cuckolds on this site.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Amazing story

This story really turned me on to the point I had to go find my wife. I've never been able to talk her into having another man join us but have had experiences before we married to know what it's like to watch a man and woman fucking.

The only thing I would have added to the story if I could write one would be to mention how great it is to eat a creampie and also mention when all that cum is running down the crack of her ass is a great time to slip a cock in there. The perfect time for a double penetration. That's what I consider the greatest experience and having it lubricated with semen would be awesome.

For those who don't like the cum in their mouth, I didn't either having received it direct from the source so to speak, not so much the taste as the annoying way it stuck in my throat when I swallowed. The first time I ate a creampie, the result of a lost bet, I discovered that a magical transformation happens to semen in a woman's body. It loses it sticky quality whether from mixing with pussy juices or the natural low PH of the vagina it's great. Still a great lubricant for sex, including masturbation, but gains great mouth feel. Try it you'll like it.

eso4useso4usabout 9 years ago
A little out there, but nice!

Well, this Columbus guy would love the chance to share ...(you can fill in the blank). If the location is, indeed, correct, I know several people at that community college. I wonder how I would react in a similar situation but the wife would not consider it anyway. Nice read; very sexy; came back to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
extremely hot!

you have to be the luckiest husband on earth! no way would i be able to stop watching my wife get fucked after 3 days of young kids pounding the shit out of her.i'd be begging my wife until she said yes again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
willing cuck

auto-bio

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
willing cuck and the story was delightfully seual

Gave you a 5 for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Cuckold stories are not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Great story, very good construction, well written with just the right juicy....very juicy content. Your description of the 'overflow' after each encounter almost took me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have loved the erotica events of this story!

I have really been turned on the way this story is written and events described...them just laying around and the guys fucking her at will. Wow! Would love more stories like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was a great love story for couples.

This could actually happen in real life. The wife told her husband about the emotions between her and the other guy. The husband listen to his wife and they went home. They continue to have a great sexual sex life by remembering the vacation.

Great in writing and give great description in the sexual position and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My fantasy

I am happily married mother of 2, I am 45. I love this story. It really hits full on my fantasy of having sex with several guys in front of my husband. I became extremely aroused while reading this story...mmmm. I have read it several times with the same affect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
only one question?

how did a story like this earn the red H is a mystery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The anon lady... ah, but I wish I were near you.

And yes, this is a very well done tale.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
You are quite simply the best author I've read in long time.

Where to begin? The story was mind blowing. The emphasis on both the male and female in the marriage was a stroke of genius so it didn't feel like a one-sided affair so to speak. The way in which you continued to develop both the cuckolded and cuckoldress and her studs was both realistic and believable. Ignore the negative comments; they're just jealous as hell; or angry as hell that you turned them on.

On a personal note you're very much on the same wave length as my husband and I. I'd hope when my stories are published they're half as good as yours and just as arousing. I truly look forward to your next endeavours and would love to see you develop a longer story. I know it's hard with time and other commitments like the dreaded 9 to 5, but I truly think you've got the talent and imagination to develop your writing skills further and into a full time occupation and not a vocation. Bravo. Very well done. Great effort.

I know some have criticised the grammar and other 'technical' details but I don't really mind them, if the authors passionate, articulate and has something interesting to say one can easily overlook a few crumbs here and there. I truly think you have a great gift and imagination.

As Oliver was want to say "Please Sir, can I have some more?" Surely the sign of a good writer.

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago
great story

I loved the realism of their feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story seems to appeal to willing cucks, wanna be cucks, and women who want to turn their husbands into cucks.

WolfieWolfiealmost 9 years ago
Thumbs up

It's so hard to write a flushed out sex scene, much less multiple sex scenes. Good story line.

KLAMKLAMalmost 9 years ago
one of the best!

The idea of watching the wife taken at will is so hot! Anybody know of more like it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What A Great Story

This is a wonderful story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a uck auto bio

for cucks

MarjikanzMarjikanzalmost 9 years ago
So erotic

Had to change my panties twice before I finished it.

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sexed out wife

many married men would love to experience that with there wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All of you guys are lame!!

None of you idiots could make her cum?? You all used her as a cum dumpster

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What

What a truly erotic story.IF I could be Gina

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
Brought back some memories

I have been married now over 52 years and from 1966 through 1985 or 86 my wife and I were into the swinging and several times it was her, me and another man. We also used to go to different swing clubs out in California. I can relate to watching my wife with another man. In fact I enjoyed it more than being with the other woman. Thanks for bring back the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid story.

He is a cuck and she is just a cum dump, not a wife a sane straight man would want.No way they didn't pick up a S.T.D. stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It sound like fun

Where in Ohio do you live. Any were near Toledo?

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 8 years ago
The first to fuck was Stan or Brian? I not understand

The first to fuck was Stan or Brian?

I not understand

deucalion07deucalion07over 8 years ago
super

I've read this over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best ever

Best story ever. I totally believe it. Sloppy seconds and sloppy thirds. A week in totally bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS A STUPID STORY

out of bounds my ass.the concept of wife fucking others is out of bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How in all buggery is this in 'Loving Wives', that was completely sick for a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
super sexy

This is a hot fucking story. Most wives would love to be fucked by a high cock and fucked hard and fast. My wife loves it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mirror

This story mirrors the deepest desires and ultimate joys of every married woman. Exquisite in its narration, delicious in its details, there are so many of us who eagerly admire this couple's eternal youth and zest for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
movie script

This needs to be made into a short movie, if you ever do can I play the part of Scott, this is my fantasy that I had the chance to live but called it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. Had me hot and hard and cum shooting everywhere. More Please quickly. This is one of the best stories written on Literotica..

Thanks a lot.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic sex story

I fantasize about this sort of thing a lot. I wonder if my wife would try this? I would think we are past being able to pull it off without guilt.

CherrysburnCherrysburnover 8 years ago
Great read.

At first I didn't think the story would turN out the way it did. Great Writing. The story had me hooked and hard the whole way. I think i too, fell in love with Gina. Love a happy ending. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are a lucky guy

I only can dream. I want this experience real bad.

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 8 years ago
3somes and moresomes

I was a very lucky woman to enjoy 2 men at once and want to do it so much more. It is very erotic to suck a guy while on your knees with another guy behind you pumping his cock Into your pussy. I can only imagine being watched by another guy who would also join in the fun. This is so hot!! It fuels my fantasies and hopefully I can make it my reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story ..

Love the slow build up ..Gina giving in and then wanting more ... I wonder how many females reading this story fantasize about such a situation and should such a similar occasion arise how would they respond ...awesome .. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one I've read - True to life

I enjoyed the entire story front to finish. It was very much akin to my own experience excepting ours were much more brief. Fantastic job! Thank you!96

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TRASH

1* and that's being generous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
allenthebrit&beulah

What a great story, I was surprised she didn't take all three on at once or non of them tried to do her back-door. To experience a MMF or MMMF is one of the best sensations a woman can have, and if one of the men is your partner so much the better. I can only recommend to all your female readers. If some of the men are a lot younger than you,so much the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE IT

I loved the story but would be better if you had licked her pussy to help her keep it ready for the next cock!!

badidea211badidea211over 8 years ago
This is my fantasy!

I'm not quite Gina's age, but I like to think I match the description in all other ways. I'm not sure my husband Steve would go for this but I admit I sometimes lie awake after sex wondering what it would be like to be taken by multiple guys in this manner. Incredibly hot story and makes me achy and moist imagining it's me doing this and not Gina.

Geelong69Geelong69over 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story...Her intitial reluctance but slow acceptance of the situation is an awesome build up. Just the casualness of it all really works. Laying on the couch and then just start humping then go back to what they were doing.

Love it

Geelong69Geelong69over 8 years ago

Excellent story...Her intitial reluctance but slow acceptance of the situation is an awesome build up. Just the casualness of it all really works. Laying on the couch and then just start humping then back to whatever they were doing.

Love it.

More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good ......

This is the most beautiful way for a sexy wife to behave. Seeing young guys seed pouring out of my wife would be so perfect. I think I am getting closer to having my wife agree that this type of behaviour is the way forward for our strong and loving relationship...... it sure is hot !!!!

incog123incog123over 8 years ago
Re: TRASH

Nice trolling there anon. Try looking in the Romance category and not worry about the rest "sickos" reading these stories. These are fantasies to top it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blah

Too verbal, lack of detail, basically boring and a touch of being totally unrealistic.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Bloody good.

Two and a half million reads, says it all don't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah

@two and a half million reads. It says something all right. It says that for some reason the operators of this site want to pimp this story. I've read hundreds of stories on this site. This story appears in the list of "similar stories" for nearly all of those hundreds of stories. I suspect one of them wrote it or it was written by a close friend. There's an agenda. It's a very hot sex story and well written, but there's definitely something fishy about Literotica and scoring and the way this story keeps moving around and turning up in odd places. Doubt this comment stays up.

col_lovercol_loverover 8 years ago
Version 2

I thought it could be better, the wife went from being very conservative to being a dirty slut to fast in my books, I am writing a story on a similar roll, but the wife does't go to slut as fast as she did in you story. I will also PM you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Long and terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

WTF...WTF WTF...

I would have killed all of them includingy wife....may b kill her first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe the all-time best story in this category

Well written, hot, characters believable enough to carry the story. Those of you who hate this should just go elsewhere. Or read this story every day so you can savor your hatred, if you find that erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
how fucking hot is that!

I wasn't sure I could get through the entire article without my nuts exploding but I did. What a wild fucking erotic fantasy. When I came I thought it would never end. My spunk was dripping everywhere. My left hand was filled to the max. Finally I had to take several paper towels to wipe my hands - I think I ended up using about four towels sopping up all my jizz. Damn that felt so fucking good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I found this story a week ago and Ihave read it each day since- and cum 4 times in a day. We'll written, nicely paced and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

My dick is sore because I jacked off three times while reading your story. The best!!!!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous