All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 801 Comments (Page 2)
apedemacapedemacover 11 years ago
one of the best

great work dude, keep it up

DMercatorDMercatorover 11 years ago
Great story

Really hot first rate story.

railroad86railroad86over 11 years ago
first rate

Thanks really liked it

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless cuck garbage !

Nuf said. "1*" !!!

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Really hot story. Kept me hard the whole time, first knowing what was going to happen, and then imagining being there watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

After reading this story some of you commenters are still wanting to try this with your wife. Are you fucking stupid or what? You have to be a real dumb fuck to let your wife sleep with other men. All it takes is one time with the right guy and she will leave your ass forever. But hey as long is it gets your dick hard how bad can it be right!?!? Idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Silverpirate...........

is a fucking idiot who never evolved from being a monkey!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

how did this fucking cuck story get a high rating. damn how many timed did MM and JPB get to vote on this shit. if you are a cuck go for it. and that crap about "you dont know how you would act" in the begining. shit i would charge for the whores pussy and then keep the money, leaver her ass down there and get a fucking divorce damn fast, showing the pictures of the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Makes Me Miss Florida

The whole time I was reading this story I knew I would be disappointed by the negative comments that were surely coming. I was disappointed to see I was right. Totally over the top.

I take it this was a true story because you did an accurate job describing the beaches and the growth of the spring break crowds overtaking some of the areas that were off the beaten path and used more by locals. When I was growing up there were definitely places my friends and I went to party with the college guys who were in town for spring break.

As I read the story and was identifying with your wife, I was very impressed by her ability to set it up. I can tell you that Scott did a great job form his perspective. I think a story from the wife's perspective would be very insightful. There is a lot I could say that some would find interesting, but others would put me down as well, so I will just end by saying, "Thank you Sir. I wish you the best wherever you are."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot story

loved it when you discribed the cum running out of her pussy. I have fetish for eating the cream from her cunt & kept wishing he would discover that tasty treat . take advantage of sucking on her clit while she's getting fucked , shareing that necter, wanting more as the young guys came repeatedly. adding a possible bi angle with them sharing the guys cocks & licking their tasty cocks clean. that would cause me to blow a big load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick Shit

This story is a good example of how many disgusting, perverted warped assholes exist in this world.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Well written cuckold account

This is by no means a typical love story but an account of a wife losing her vows to please her perverted husband. This is a lifestyle choice that works but you can't go hot and cold. When you break the bond magic is lost consumed by lust and slut sex in lieu of the innocence of a magic love. There are marriages of convenience that of course work well for consenting adults that type of marriage doesn't usually account for what magic I refer. In a marriage of convenience the defining love make come down to a convenient habit of easy access to avoid the need of constant masturbation with your spouses value equating a quality exotic pet that actually speaks but avoids intimate thoughts other than when they might be available to eachother as a courtesy rather than a passion. People like this author misuse the word love interchangeably with affection. You can have a great deal of affection for a parrot and spouse. Love wouldn't allow sharing or debasing oneself unless it was life or death. Sharing oneself in a love relationship is playing chicken with their own existence of happiness. I don't hate them I just feel.a sense of sadness that their vision is diluted with delusions. Love is not somethingI am capable of defining. You know when you have it and you know it when you lose it . You are a great writer of a multitude of description but I can't see or feel the emotion. Having emotons in iyour writing puts in the hall of great writng

ImaginerImaginerover 11 years ago
Very well done

One of the best written stories I've read. Very erotic as well. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over the top AMAZING!

I love this story! This is one of the most erotic yet tender stories I have read on this site. Outstanding! Thank you, newbie2008 for this delightful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One darned good writer

Excellent writer, excellent plot, excellent build up of eroticism. Mr. Newbie2008, you have just become my favorite author in this category. Wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

This was really a great story and one of the best on here, the only thing wrong with it though is that they were all having sex for over 3 days. At no time did any of the three guys try anal with her, might have made the story incredible.

jman337jman337about 11 years ago
The part about her starting to have feelings

That paragraph takes this story to great heights. Just a splendid story

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

it is chuck garbage and if you are into your woman not being your woman you will love it. otherwise it is crap.

paponcyapaponcyaabout 11 years ago
bella !

cumming with fingers in my cunt with every chapter, couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best erotic story ever

You are a great writer. I hope you make $ off of writing because I am sure that CAN if you write about anything!!! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind.

Just a perverted stroke writ. "1*". Mindless and tallentless,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Wow, a story written by a man that actually has true emotional depth and is still hot as fuck!! Bravo sir, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incompetent Garbage !!

One of the worst ! "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my fantasie

i also did what u did,almost. me &my wife set it up for her to have sex with a younger guy. she was 29 3 kids but still looking as good as she was at 18,he was 17 teen i never got to watch but was filled in by all about the details. this was supposed to happen ounce, then i agreed to a second time, then the next thing you know she couln: stop. i had to really fight for my marriage, but it made us stronger, and i would do it all over again just for the turnon and for her.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdabout 11 years ago
I liked it, Thanks.

Plenty of action, told in a tasteful & caring manner. Something for everyone in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All things considered...

My first wife was less than monogamous, and had several affairs while we were married. Doing something behind someones back is very destructive to a relationship. I'm not sure I would have agreed to share her with anyone, if she had included me in the discussion.

This story, I repeat "Story" is if anything very entertaining, but I'm not sure how close to reality it is, the happily ever after, even after she allowed a stranger to "Cum in her" while he wasn't there, but always insisted the boys "Pull Out!" I think that was for Her husbands benefit, so he would see her as a good girl, and the boys as over eager kids taking advantage.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
5 stars

I wish I could give you more than five stars - I have always said that the best place for a young man's / teenage boy's steel hard bare cock is shoved deep up inside an older married woman's snatch - no condoms - SO taboo So delicious - the risk of the married woman being made pregnant by her young cocky arrogant lover is such a kinky delicious thought.

Keep up the great story writing

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, toned 32yo blonde married mum with two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WORTHY OF MINUS 0 SCORING

THIS IS TYPICAL WORTHLESS YOU WRTING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

my wife and i did much the same for 3 yrars

after our kids.

she fucked five guys in a group every two months

one became an affair that went on five years

she told when it ended

came close to leaving me for him

dangerous game i nearly lost

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

You already lost cuckie anon! She does not respect you, she does not love you, and you don't satisfy her in bed. She is probably still doing gangbangs but since you are worthless in the sack you are not there. Dump her, you are just paying for her playing. Get some balls and be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True Story

We were empty nesters both 46 years old she wanted to spice things up by fucking other guys, I told her she as much as hold hands with another guy where done, she apparently did not believe me. The thing that was surprising to me was the woman that came on to me once we where separated. I never re-married but I live with one of my ex wife's X friends she on the other hand is alone and miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great! Another pair of idiots

Risking your lives and your marriage for a few hours of sex? Hope you didn't bring something home that you can't divorce. Sooner or later this episode catches up to you and you'll be divorced. Was it worth it? Can't believe it was - idiots.

bamagal2bamagal2almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

wtf is wrong with you people making negative stories about the content? This is erotic fiction. If you are so judgmental why are you even here and why are you reading this particular story? What kind of site do you think you are on? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF is wrong

DUH, you are a wacko that is wtf.

sevenplussevenplusalmost 11 years ago
LOVED THAT STORY!!!

That had to be one of the hottest stories I've ever read! The build up and then finally the wife fucking two young guys and the husband, over and over again...M-M-M-M-M! And then doing the third young guy...WOW!

To be honest I'd LOVE to have a wife like that...Willing to fuck other guys but still valuing our relationship.

Loved the description of going into her after the others had cum in her and how she let them all fuck her time after time while watching T.V. and casually talking.

Hope to have an experience like that myself some day...

Great story...Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lighten up

Come on people, great story, if u are ready these stories and complaining, what are u doing on it. Well written, and they both wanted to do it so....!!!

BeachBoy10BeachBoy10almost 11 years ago
Awesome story

That was an extremely well written story that was hard to put down. If based on real life events, it must have been one glorious weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Five pages of cuckie garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That right there is an essay on how to be a depraved and perverted loser! Are there actually dumb fuckers who get that horny watching someone fuck their wife. I know you cuckies love to be sick and depraved but come on man! You have to be a total and complete jackass not to mention a big time loser to live like this. Really the only thing to say is cucks are pathetic excuses for human beings!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Most excellent finish

The beginnings of this tale are good, until the Strip Shots start. It then gets a bit awkward (mostly unlikely) until the first round of sex is over. Fairly plausible until she starts playing with her toy, then switches over to her New Favorite Toy to move into a new, personal high, level of fulfillment. That is massively hot...she leaves her other fuck-buddy AND her Hubby watching from the sidelines as she and Lover Bull take off on their own!

As women can do (generally better than men) after recovering, Sweetie analyzes the situation and determines that she can either re-establish her realistic and satisfying life with Hubby OR abandon that and pursue a highly unstable future replete with mind-blowing passion! Very hot moment! And Hubby wins a somewhat mixed prize...an even hotter wife, BUT the realization that she has sacrificed her maximum sexual potential...for the nonce (THAT should keep Hubby on his toes!)

5* and favorite

synr1999synr1999almost 11 years ago
OMG

This has to be the best story I have ever read on Lit. So hot...so well written. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
An other opinion from a sexual majority reader and author

@ Cantbuymay The sexual majority people are difficult to understand other sex minorities. We the majority think this is our values, but the sex minority think other.

I wrote in my more comments, the cuckold fetish people MUST BE USED for the aim of the sexual majority people. I try to explain better this.

The problem is many slut women get married with normal value sexual majority men.

The result is divorce, kids in broken families. etc..

The cuckold fetish (porn addict hetero, bisex and hid gay) men could get a role to help us to decrease the possibilities to meet slut women for sexual majority men.

The cuckolds could get a scavenger function to fish out the sluts from the woman population. If less sluts remain in the woman population, those sexual majority men who wants to bring up (their own DNA relative) children in good circumtensis and in whole families, those sexual majority men could meet less sluts. The STDs danger, divorce rate, kids in broken families decrease less level among the sexual majority men!!!!!!!! Scavanger function could help us, sexual majority men. Naturally I do not like this life style, but like the scavanger animals in the nature they could decrease the normal sexual majority men encounter with sluts for marriage. The scarabeus, the lucilia, the vulture are not too buautiful animals, but they may be usefull.

However the best thing would be, if the LW was divided into two parts...........

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i have no problem understanding them, none at all. but we are not talking about real people, it is characters in a story. and this character is a cuckie perve and we all hope he and his slut whore dont spread their genes around.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
You understood my humor

@ cantbuymy Many cucks lost his DNA from the genepool, but the sluts spread theirs only, with the bulls DNA.........

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ

This author has become one of my favorites. It was more than hot. It was very well written -- better than the average posting -- held my interest, and included vivid imagery to delight the imagination of those who appreciate the "voyeur hubby" genre. Apropos, as usual, I fail to understand the readers who criticize the lifestyle. If one doesn't approve of wife sharing, don't read the story -- or even visit the genre in the first place! The "Loving Wives" category (as per the website) is mostly about, and written for, those who do share wives -- not just those who keep their vows sacred. Perhaps the entire website is not for some who are too straitlaced or prudish.

While I don't know that any wife could be that insatiable and have sex repeatedly for days on end with 3 men for real -- the idea is very erotic, albeit foreign to the ken of most married men.

Monogamy is fine for those who prefer it. But there are a vast number of couples who choose an alternate lifestyle or perhaps experiment and they should be free to do so -- let alone write a story for those who enjoy the concept -- without castigation. "To each his/her own!"

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
To be befriend us...........

@ StoneyLodge 1. The Loving Wives not only sexual minority husband story hub, but sexual majority husband story hub as well. The extramarital fun is for a sexual majority husband is to change the cheating wife to a better second woman and it may be revenge against the cheating wife and her lover(s)!

2. Only two websites are where BTB stories are published, the Literotica Loving wives and the Storiesonline.net (SOL). So you must befriend us the sexual majorty people here!

3. I have sexual majority husband story here........................and SOL alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked the story but was so mad when none of the guys or even her husband would let her have her orgasm. Just adds more credence to my initial statement that men and boys only care about their own satisfaction and care less if the woman has any. I guess that is why I went for 60 years with no orgasm. The husband got his wish to see her fuck another man and he knew she did not orgasm but did he do anything about it, no. I know it is just a story and did not actually happen but I would have been so mad I would have said something after the first day. Why do even writers not let the women have orgasms. Both should be able to have one. I cry when I think of all the time I was not allowed to have one. I think the empty feeling was why I had so many sexual flings. Kept trying to find the one who would let me. Probably won't ever experience it now. I would have served her husband right if she would have left him for Stan. Most men do not even realize there is a difference between fucking and making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING!

AMAZING! I caught my hips gyrating (and my hands roaming) throughout the entire story. Very well imagined. Now I want my OWN vacation. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real loving wife

I like it written how he cares about his wife's feel, and the ending make this story very real to me, some people may not have this kind of chance to develope the ''dream come true'', perhaps by the society rules' rejecting, this kind of activities are contrary from what most people thought it might have been, the category ''Loving Wives'' said it all, love is sharing, not occupying, why couldn't two people both like and both agreed sharing some adventure together?

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well told perfect timing

I have had a similar fantasy and I applaud your ability to watch and relate your story to us readers Great job wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong catagory, move to;

Auto Biography for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder

what a catagory is? I can't find it in my dictionary.

shura54shura54almost 11 years ago
That is probably the best story I have read.

That is probably the best story I have read.

My only comment is: I can hardly imagine anything like that going on without anybody of the guys tasting Gina, having oral sex with her, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

rrr read every couple of weeks

watched drunk wife suck off paperboy

for xmas tip

wouldnt do anymore but it was exciting

jman337jman337almost 11 years ago
Maybe the 20th time I've read it

And it still holds for me. It's a great story but what separates it is Gina....her love and devotion to her husband and to her marriage is touching. It's what we all want. That last "profound" statement of hers was awesome. It is exactly the fear I and many others face in sharing our wives. You balance thrill with fear and hope to win. Gina made it possible for him to win....that's a good woman.

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Now that got me all wet and tingly. Those are excellent vacation times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wha we did was not as good but similar

my wife and I stayed with a friend over Xmas holidays about 14 years ago, We had a great time and after a heavy dfrinking binge I watched him fuck her. Like the wife in the story continued fucking with both of us, a couple of times together, and it became a non-issue, Awake and fuck. awake and fuck.

9 days of continuous fucking.. She threw my canera in the lake so I couldn't take photos. When we left the friend stayed in touch, but we never saw him again. We relived that 9 days many many times. Still makes us both hot.

newbie2008 could you possibly do a sequel or similar story? Thanx

threeman45threeman45almost 11 years ago
Very solid story

I really appreciate the build up. You helped to set it apart, in that only one guy was slightly larger and everyone wasn't running around with 13 inch cocks.

I like that you focused the emotion of the moments, the true erotic nature of wife sharing, while not falling into the "all women are really sluts, it just takes a big dick." Which seems so prevalent right now.

Thank you

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
To author and silverpirate

your skirt is showing, lesbo feminist crap, hahaha funny story, and you know he has no guy friends in the story..how could he they would sense his weakness like a cancer and she would only have sluts, cuckolding sluts.. and if they had kids well..shooting at school happen..no morals at home so bang bang. a pity so many people got off on this says a lot about USA and the world, there are good people and then you people.

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaalmost 11 years ago
Hot and Accurate

HOT well written story and I can say from a somewhat similar experience, there is nothing hotter than seeing you wife be fucked by a few younger guys bareback. Awesome - please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why were you watching?

And not packing your bag and leaving?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Because he's an out-in-the-open cuck instead of a closeted cuck-fetishist like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a hot story

I must have read this hot masterpiece five times in an hour! I can relate I be wanted to see my wife with other men but she hasn't given in even though we have had a threesome with one of her girlfriends. I don't know about anyone else but I for one would love to see a photo of this hot wife Gina!

HammerHeartHammerHeartover 10 years ago
5 Stars - An Excellent Story

I have to say it's rare to come across such a well written, expressive and original story in this genre. You may call yourself newbie but that does not reflect in your writing whatsoever. You have a great comical sense and a wonderful way of vividly expressing the story. I don't give out 5 stars often, but this story fully deserves it. Thank you! I look forward to reading any other stories you may have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

as in nada, nothing, zilch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

Please write more. Hope the next vacation was as electric as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SOME

folks are born perverts

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well written, another masterpiece.

Very well written, once again you successfully knit the emotional aspect and the fight between lust and concious. In addition, you create the situational flow very real, honest. Almost as if it was true experience, only better, cause you get your readers to experience it as well.

TiedUpKittenTiedUpKittenover 10 years ago
SHAZAM!!

That was very well written and expressed. I couldn't stop reading until it was finished and then sat and stared at the screen. Congrats!!

Ummmm.....more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks !!

Quite a story, well written of a fantasy becoming reality unexpectedly. Enjoyed your style and presentation. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story was well written except it focused on the men, their pleasure etc with very little details on the wife at all. I felt like the husband also focused his attention heavily on the men. He seemed more aroused by them than seeing his wife have sex with other men as he claimed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worthless

drivel, you and ttt should get together for ur own personal 1 on 1 orgy.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 10 years ago
Jeez

It is just fucking. Lighten up.

Good job NEWBIE2008

Like you, I used my imagination and could almost smell the air in that room.

Thank you for good story telling,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you, excellent story

When I am looking for something "hot", this is the kind of story I am looking for. I don't want to read about revenge, cheating, husband abuse, etc., etc. I am looking for probable or at least possible, realistic, well written and of course sizzling fun sex. The exit of the situation where feelings were getting complicated just made it seem all that more real. Things didn't get unpleasant or dramatic, and the end was a sustained energy through the memory of the event. I loved it!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 10 years ago

Tell us when the "inevitable" happens again where Scott submits to the temptation of watching his wife get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where was the oral?

In that situation it seems the wife should be pitied to have to resort to her "toy" to get off. First, the fucking descriptions seemed to indicate she was getting off particularly with the guy who, she said, was "making love" to her, not just banging her. But where was the oral? Wasn't anyone, including hubby, man enough to get down there and make love to her clit? Any woman I've ever been with (not that many and not for a long time), could not resist coming, even if she wanted to (which this wife did not want to miss her own needs being met). With a skillful tongue, she'd have been well done and limp as a dishrag in a minute of less of gentle clit-loving. Was there a reason for no (zero as I recall) pussy eating? Just curious...

Still, all in all a very good, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that Was fucking incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was plain sick. What kind of mother-fucker would get off on watching his wife get fucked by a bunch of guys. YOU NEED HELP.

?

eluckenbacheluckenbachover 10 years ago
Beautifully done. Brovo!

I was there with you in my mind. Excellent, full-bodied story. Don't worry about the critics. Their enjoyment comes from the immature inability to understand your emotions.

RoboboyRoboboyover 10 years ago
Great story

This had all the ingredients of a god story -- meal conflicts, great sex, believable resolution. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
been reading

too many TTT stories....1 star

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Every man's dream

Good story, gave 5 stars. Very realistic and played out in my mind. I live less than 2 hours from Panama City Beach and have been down their several times. I always like to read MILF stories when the MILF turns into a slut. Good ending.

But there is always that danger as nyminus mentioned. He could come home from classes one day, find her stuff gone, read the good bye letter. "I have left you. I cannot live without Stan's big cock in me. He satisfies me like you never could. You can file for divorce en abstencia. I will not contest it. Don't try to find me, Scott. Good bye."

But it's all fantasy anyway, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very realistic great story

thanks for a great story. we have had very similar situations happen more than once overf the last 29 years and my wife is still hot enough that it still happens. as to the critics they are either jealous, have ugly wifes, lots of inhibitions and insecurities, or most likely ....

ALL THE ABOVE

THANKS AGAIN GREAT STORY

JamtkoJamtkoabout 10 years ago
Nice effect

It was a little over the top on the creampies but the speech from the wife really put the whole event into perspective. Talking and fucking about it later would be likely but she also has had the door broken open to a long series of affairs leading to a divorce if she ever let it happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
from the mouth

of true willing cock suck cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Powerful story!

A husband sharing his wife with another man makes him even more in love with her than he could ever imagine...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
watching your wife cum is hypnotizing

I have actually ejaculated with out touching my cock while watching my wife fuck and orgasm. I once got in trouble, We were all in the same bed I was fucking Jim's wife Betty and Jim was fucking my beautiful wife. When Jane had an orgasm while being fucked by Jim I stopped thrusting and watched. Betty got pissed and said hey what about us dick head. I had to stop and lick her to orgasm to get back in her good graces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big chuck

biggest chuck tale I didn`t read . what a load of crap

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
Very very arousing!!!!

Man that really sounds fucking awesome. I would love to experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
put this

in the AUTO BIO section

Joules400Joules400about 10 years ago
Fun story, well written !

We really enjoyed this sexy story, it is well written, and one of the best erotic pieces that I have read on this site. We are looking forward to the next spring break story. After the first one a sequel will be just as hot or hotter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gina...?

Did Gina get pregnant? Or is she on the pill?

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Watching wife get fucked

I just can't understand how any man can get off by watching another man fuck his wife. So many people never even listen to what they agree to when saying their wedding vows. If this is what the want to do they shouldn't get married just fuck other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
truly pathetic

are these people human beings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More heckling and drinking games

I mostly loved the first part of the story with Gina and the guys heckling each other and playing strip poker, if only that still continued, it was the most erotic part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE - PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR WHORE

My name is Sandy and I'm 39. It's Saturday night and I'm home alone (again). I'm bored and lonely. I've been married 14 years to a good man who works hard and loves me very much. I have told him many times that I would prefer for him to spend less time working (and more time with me) but he insists. He's a lawyer and he is very set on becoming a partner. Billable hours are quite important.

I'm a professional myself and we make a lot of money. We have a very nice home and I often wonder if we own it or it owns us.

My friends tell me that I still look quite attractive but I feel old. I don't get out very often. I find myself watching reality tv far too often. Is this my life?

And yes, I find myself reading stories like this. And I find myself imagining that I'm in the story. I find myself reading this stuff every day. I'm not into porn (I guess men are more visual and for women it's in our heads).

The really scary part is the type of story that gets to me. I find that I like the stories about slutty women. I get some kind of perverse thrill as I imagine myself submitting to a stranger. I imagine what it would feel like to call for a taxi and go out in lingerie. How would the taxi driver react if I asked came out in a short robe and asked him to help me with my luggage. What would he do when we got to my room? What would he do when I pressed against him. Would he fuck me hard? Would he take pictures of me and tell me what to do? Would he use those pictures to blackmail me? Would he own my ass? What would he make me do? Oh, God, what would you make me do?

What if you write to me? What if I like what you write? What if we exchange pictures. What if I give you my address and you show up at my home and I'm alone. I would let you in. I think things would happen very quickly. You know that I want to submit to you. Would you tell me to suck your cock? Would you call me a dirty cheating slut? I hope you would. Would you tell your slut to crawl to you? You know I would.

My name is Sandy and I want to be your little bitch. I don't even know your name. I have no idea who might be reading this. You might be tall and skinny or old and fat. I don't really care. That's the thrilling part. I want to give myself to a stranger. I want to lose all control. I'm prim and proper all the time (except right now as I rub my pussy). My pussy is soaking wet as I think of you, my new master. Whomever you are, you could control me. Are you married yourself? Are you lonely? I will be your slut. All I ask is that you don't hurt me and that you don't ruin my life. Other than that I will do anything that you ask of me. I will be your little slut. I will be your whore. Does that make me a bad person? At this point I don't really care. I feel like I'm on a runaway train and I just want to let go and see what happens. I want to fuck you and suck your cock and be your dirty little whore. I want to be your slut.

xoxoxoxo Sandy xoxoxoxoxoxo

dz12spdz12spalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

What a great story. Great build-up and tension, and the description of the act finally happening was amazing. Great story, thank you.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoritealmost 10 years ago

Absolutely LOVED this story if I ever get married again would kill for an experience like this to share my wife with other men.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous