3.) Jennifer. Shower Fun and Cum

Story Info
A shower before dinner and some fun before bed,
7.3k words
4.76
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed the truck even more before Jennifer laughed and told me to keep going. We had to get home, and with the power being out, it wasn't really fair to leave Mack at home, all alone, with "nothing to do".

"She has something to do," I said, speeding back up and turning the wheel to the left to keep the wind from blowing us off the road.

Jennifer glanced behind herself and then focused on the road in front of us before unclasping her seatbelt.

"Where are you going?" I asked, glancing in her direction, but she was already sliding across the seat toward me. "Oh, okay," I said, smiling.

"I promise I won't get any on you," Jennifer said, pulling the middle seatbelt around her waist and buckling it.

"I'm not worried about that," I said as she wrapped her arms around my right, and pressed her face against my shoulder. "So, uh, are we going to tell Mackenzie what we found out?"

"We?" Jennifer asked, pulling away and then pressing her face back in tight against me.

"You, I mean," I said. "But...I was there. Oh! And I told you what she told me, which made sense, so, uh...I helped."

"Yes," Jennifer said, hugging my arm tightly. "You did help. You helped a lot, actually."

"So-"

"No," Jennifer said quickly. "No. We're going to keep this between you and me until we figure out all the details. No sense in giving her half-truths and assumptions."

I nodded. It made sense. It made complete sense.

"I'm gonna need to change my pants as soon as we get home," Jennifer said as we passed the last mile marker before the house.

"I assumed," I said.

"And, I think you should take a shower," she said.

"Ooookay," I said, cocking my head to the side. "I, uh...I don't stink do I?"

"Mmmm, not really...but...it's probably a good time to do it."

Again I nodded, and we pulled into the driveway, parking next to Jennifer's car. I shut the engine off and then looked out the window at it, searching to see if I could see anything different.

"Daddy? You getting out?" Jennifer asked, nudging me toward the door.

"Yeah, I just...I was checking out your card."

I opened the truck door and got out, Jennifer coming right behind me, and then yelping with distress. I bent forward, put my hand and eye to the window, looking in. The interior looked the same as it always did, only it was darker. The seats looked impressively clean, and the dashboard looked shiny and new.

"You did more than just..." I turned around to see Jennifer at the door to the house, pushing it open and staggering inside. "Okay. Good talk," I said quietly, talking to myself as I headed inside.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, the smell of chicken came to my nostrils. I smiled, heading into the kitchen, only to find it empty. "Hello?" I asked, turning and heading into the front room. A pot hung by the fireplace from the "hanger" I used, which was nothing more than a sturdy wrought iron hook on a rod that I had mounted so that, if I ever needed to, I could boil water, or cook stew. It seemed to be in good use now, and I smiled to myself, never expecting Mackenzie to do something so...nice? I didn't know if nice was the word, but she'd cooked food, and it smelled delicious. "Hey? Where is everyone at?"

"Changing!" Jennifer shouted from her room.

"Changing," I said, nodding. "Mack?" I called out, using the nickname Jennifer usually did for her friend.

"Helping her change!" Mack called out, but her voice seemed a bit quieter and more subdued.

"Okay, well...I'm gonna go take a shower," I said, and then added the words, "I guess," to myself.

"Okay," Jennifer called out, and then she too added in a quieter tone, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I said, and I headed into my bedroom to grab a towel and a fresh pair of underwear.

After playing a game of "find a candle and lighter," I made my way into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. My fingers went to the button, applying pressure to the lock, before reconsidering. Did I need to lock the door anymore? It would give me privacy, but at the same time, it would prevent Mackenzie or Jennifer from coming in while I was showering. What if they needed to go to the bathroom? What if they needed to put on makeup? I smirked at myself in the mirror, still doubting how I'd ever gotten into this particular situation in life. What if one of them wanted to come get cleaned up before I took all the hot water? A sly grin came across my face and I consciously tried to erase it. I wasn't that manipulative, was I?

I turned around, leaving the door unlocked, and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on, hot, and waited for a minute or two for the hot water to heat the pipes and make its way to the shower and out of the shower head, before stepping into its path. The hot water burned for a moment, making me hiss, but I turned it down a bit and in moments was enjoying the penetrating pleasure of a nice hot shower as the water beat down on my back and neck.

As I soaped myself up and scrubbed myself down, I thought I heard something outside the bathroom, and a moment later, as I was soaping my hair up with Jennifer's Awapuhi Shampoo, I heard the door handle click and the door came open.

"And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" I asked, squee-geeing soap suds out of my eyes and then shoving my face directly into the stream of water to wash it off before it began to burn.

"Sorry, Daddy," Jennifer said, moving toward the toilet.

"Heh. I thought you might need to use the bathroom," I said as the shower curtain fluttered.

"No, I mean, Mack needs to wash her face off," Jennifer giggled.

"Okay," I said, rinsing my face again, quickly. "Is she gonna be running the sink?" I asked.

"No. I'll just jump in with you," she said, her voice coming from directly behind me.

I almost shouted with surprise, but I was too relaxed from the shower to be that strung up and my shout came out more of an "Uuuggghh!"

"Sorry for scaring you," She said, smiling at me with a gigantic grin on her face.

"What...?" I leaned closer to her and then saw her face was coated with a sheen of something that looked oily, or slippery. "What is that?"

"Wash me off first, and then I'll tell you," Mackenzie said, a look of supreme delight in her eyes.

I reached up and angled my hand in front of the shower head, and hot water shot down, splashing Mackenzie directly in the face, her eyes, and her right cheek. "Shit. Sorry," I said, stepping backward and grabbing the shower head from the holder.

"Watch out," Jennifer said, and then I felt her hands touch my lower back, holding me in the middle of the tub. I turned around to see Jennifer standing there, a grin just like the one Mackenzie was wearing, prominently displayed on her lips.

"Okay, spray me down," Mackenzie said, sounding less enthusiastic now, and I slowly turned back around, the shower head extended from its flexible hose, angled downward. I bought it up and sprayed it across her mouth and chin, and then her cheeks. "Get my eyes," she said softly. "I think I got some in my eyes."

"What?" I asked as I brought the shower head up and reduced the intensity, running it across her smoky eyes and eyelashes.

"She had clean-up duty," Jennifer said from behind me.

"No," I said, glancing back at Jennifer. "You didn't."

"Fuck yeah I did," Jennifer said smartly, and I saw, for maybe only the second time in my entire life, a sinister little smile ripple across Jennifer's face.

"It's okay," Mackenzie said, bending down to put her face under the shower head again.

"Are you okay?" I asked, turning back to Mack.

"Okay?" she asked, wiping the water out of her eyes and then gently scraping something from the corner of her eyes with one delicate fingernail. "It's just cum." I cocked my head to the side and guessed she was right, but it seemed wrong that she had to "clean up" when she hadn't made any part of the mess.

"Ask her if it was good," Jennifer said, and I felt her hands touch my sides, just above my hips. My cock jumped, dancing in the shower, but I didn't think anyone noticed. I had to fight the temptation to glance behind myself and ask her what she was doing, and then, I felt her warm soapy breasts slide against my back, her nipples like little rubber points, sliding sideways, back and forth, and she rubbed herself left and right. My cock danced higher, working its way up in concert with Jennifer's massage. Subconsciously, I let out a groan of pleasure, and then I swallowed awkwardly when I realized I'd actually groaned out loud.

"Mmmm, you like that?" Jennifer said intrigued. "Here, let me get them real soapy."

"Will you wash my back?" Mackenzie asked and she turned around and then "dropped" the washcloth she had taken from the wire rack. "Oops," she said, bending over at the hips, all the way over, until her dark-lipped mound was bulging out from the space between her thighs, now directly pointed in my direction. My cock throbbed with desire.

I angled the shower head, and water splattered her back, and ran down the crack of her ass and pussy, raining down off the edge of her clit and the back of her legs. I half expected her to come up with the washcloth, but she didn't. She just stood there, in front of me, bent in half.

Jennifer leaned to the side, and then reached around me, her hand grabbing hold of my cock firmly. "Uuugh, fuck," I groaned as she gave my shaft a quick tug, and then let go of it.

"Are you going to fuck her?" Jennifer asked.

"F-fuck her?" I blinked and then stepped forward, set the head of my cock against her pussy, and slid the entire length of my cock deep inside of her.

"Ohhh yesss," Mackenzie said, groaning as her body responded and clenched around my dick, holding it tightly.

"There," Jennifer said, sliding back up against me, her breasts hot, soft, and slippery. "Now, just slide in and out of her," Jennifer directed, and I felt her tits slide down my back, and saw her hands reach out around me on both sides. She grabbed Mack's hip and yanked them toward me, and my cock rammed so deep inside Mack's pussy, she yelped. "Come on," Jennifer said, her hands now sliding around my waist, sliding up my chest, and soaping me up. "Fuck her. I wanna feel you fuck her daddy!"

Her words lit something on fire inside of me, and I reached out then, grabbed Mack's hips in my hands, and thrust my cock deep inside of her.

"Yeah," Jennifer whispered, looking around the side of me, her boobs still pressed against me wherever she went. "Look at that fat fucking cock," she said, her hands sliding up my chest and over my nipples. "Fuck that tight wet pussy," Jennifer whispered.

"I am," I said softly.

"Does it feel good?" Jennifer asked.

"It feels so good," Mackenzie moaned.

"I wasn't talking to you, whore," Jennifer said sharply and then she added, "Love you!"

"God I love getting fucked by your Big Daddy," Mackenzie moaned as my cock kept slamming forward inside of her, pumping hot water and hotter flesh into her with every stroke.

"Keep fucking that whore's cunt," Jennifer said, her hands roaming my body before sliding down below my cock to cup my balls. "I'll make sure your balls get washed properly."

I was going to tell her that my balls were just fine, but the sensation of her manipulating them gently with soft soapy fingers made me swell with excitement.

"You wanna cum inside her, don't you?" Jennifer asked, sliding her hand off my balls and breasts back behind me. Both her hands came around me then, her left hand slid down to my balls, smoothing in around them lovingly. Jennifer's right hand slid to my cock, her thumb and forefinger wrapping around the base, pulling my skin tight.

"God damn that feels good!" I groaned, Mackenzie's hot wet pussy gripping, sucking, clenching my shaft as it stroked in and out of her.

"Cum inside me Big Daddy," Mackenzie groaned, her hands reaching back and pulling her ass and inner thighs wider. "I wanna feel you gush inside me!"

"Oh my god," I groaned, my cock jerking once, heralding the end of a terrific fucking session. My balls began to tingle, and I felt them drawing up tight, and then, Jennifer's fingers wrapped tight around my sack, pulling my balls down. "Oowowww!" I groaned, feeling like I'd just gotten kicked in the nuts.

"Oh shit!" Jennifer cried, as I moved back, my cock deflating faster than a flat tire at a nail factory. "I'm sorry Daddy," she said, both her hands gingerly cradling my balls then, trying to soothe them.

"Oh, don't," I said, a sick feeling in my stomach. "It hurts. Fuck."

Mackenzie turned around then, a disappointed, but understanding look on her face.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, looking at Jennifer.

"I, I'm sorry," she said, and I saw what looked like tears rimming her eyes.

"It's my fault, baby," Mackenzie said, stepping up to me and pressing her chest against mine. "I told her how to...hold the balls."

"So I wouldn't cum?" I asked.

Mackenzie nodded.

"Why would you do that?" I asked both of them.

"You don't want to wear the condoms," Jennifer said then, looking hurt and exasperated. "The chances of me getting pregnant are like, thirty-seventy, but for her, she's like ninety-ten."

"What?" I asked, thinking I heard her wrong.

"Yeah. So if you cum in her pussy, any time this week, she's getting pregnant," Jennifer said.

"No," I responded, not talking about Mackenzie.

"Yes," Jennifer said. "So, I was trying to make it interesting, and still play it safe."

"So was I," Mackenzie said.

"What's this thirty-seventy?" I asked then, turning back to Jennifer. "Thirty-seventy?"

"Thirty percent...no. Seventy percent chance, I won't get pregnant," Jennifer said.

"That doesn't sound like a guarantee!" I said, my hand slapping against my forehead. "You said you couldn't get pregnant!"

"You told him that?" Mackenzie said as if no woman should ever utter those words.

"I'm watching the days," Jennifer said in a superior tone. "Tomorrow will be even less chance, and by Friday, when Daddy comes home from work, we can celebrate all weekend."

I swallowed a mouthful of steam and Awapuhi suds and stood there, still feeling as if I'd been kicked in the nut sack.

"Daddy," Jennifer said, sliding up on my arm, her nipples teasing me with their firm points. "I'm not pregnant. You can stop...worrying."

I turned to her then and picked her chin up so I could look at her, directly in her eyes. "I'm not trying to be a bastard here," I said softly. "I'm just...trying to protect everyone."

"You make it sound like having a baby is like getting shot," Mackenzie said.

"Not for you," I said softly. "People don't really care if a guy and a younger woman have kids. Look at all those movie stars and billionaires. They all do it. But for regular everyday people, no. And if Jennifer got pregnant, and anyone found out it was me, her own father...."

"They'd kill him," Jennifer said, all the blood draining out of her face.

"No, they wouldn't kill me," I said, shaking my head. "People...people have had kids with their...relatives, before," I said, not wanting to use the word "parents" for it made it sound like I was some sort of a monster preying on an underage child. "Uh, Freddie... shit. I forgot his name. Freddie something. He got married, has six kids, and found out it's his sister."

"What?" Mackenzie said. "Freddie San-Angelo?"

"Yup. That's the guy."

"No way," Mackenzie said, rudely. "He's Hispanic and she's white."

"Nope," I said. "He's got a really nice tan, and he's white, and his wife is his sister."

"I'm gonna hafta look that shit up," Mackenzie said shaking her head.

"No, it's true," Jennifer said then, giving me a reassuring look. "I think I read that, when they were kids, right after Freddie's sister was born, his mother took her and moved away. He stayed with his father. He never heard from his mother, or his sister again. Oh, yeah! They...they grew up close, right?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "Freddie and his sister, who he didn't know was his sister, grew up just fifty miles away from each other. His mom got remarried. His dad too. They didn't meet each other until high school, and by then, his sister had a different last name and a different first name."

"So they didn't really know, at all!" Mack said.

"No. Like I said, they dated, and she stuck with him while he went on to make it big, and then when they decided the time was right, they tied the knot, and she started pumping out kids."

"No shit," Mackenzie said.

"No shit," I said right back.

"So then something happened with one of the kids, and when you have a lot of money, nothing is off limits so, they had to do this whole donor testing, and they start with the parents, and then, like a week later, they called them into a room and sat them down and they were like, "do you two know each other?" which was strange because, yeah, they knew each other. They were married. But then they found out they were asking if they knew each other before that, and then they broke the news to them. They're brother and sister."

"That's fucked up," Mackenzie laughed.

"Well...watch what you say is fucked up," I said.

"Nah. You're fucking your own daughter," Mackenzie said sharply. "That's fucked up." I frowned, but Mackenzie slid a hand down to grab my ass, hard. "It's okay Big Daddy. I already said I like things that are fucked up."

"She does," Jennifer confirmed.

"I like fucked up older guys, fucked up girls, fucked up situations, fucked up everything. Oh, and I like getting fucked up."

"Fucked up the ass," Jennifer giggled.

"And the pussy," Mackenzie said in a disappointed tone. "Speaking of that... I'm still a little horny if you wanna give it another try," she said.

"I...I need to hold off for a little bit," I said, gently cupping my balls protectively. "They hurt."

"I'm sorry," Jennifer said with a frown.

"It's okay," I said. "Maybe in a little whiiiiaaaayyyyy!" I shouted, as ice-cold water streamed down my backside.

Jennifer must have felt it first, because she jumped, spun, and almost fell out of the shower, followed by my shout, and Mack's screaming. In the space of a split second, all three of us were out of the shower, the water was off, and we were dutifully drying each other off. While I took exceptional care in making sure each of them was absolutely and completely dry, in every way shape, and form, the two of them continued to try and help me dry off, paying particular attention to my dick and balls, but I kept them both at bay.

When we were all fully dried off, we went to get dressed and agreed to meet up in the front room for dinner and a scary story or two.

I was the first into the front room, and I took a seat in my recliner, waiting for the girls to arrive. I hadn't actually been waiting on them, but as I anticipated their entry, I wondered what they'd be wearing. Mackenzie came into the room first, wearing a two-piece see-through nightie which was black with little red hearts all over it. A moment later, Jennifer walked in, wearing almost the same outfit, only it was white with little black hearts sewn into the see-through material.

"Wow. Those are really nice," I said, admiring the way they looked on both of them, and they gave me a quick fashion show, squeezing each other's tits, asses, and other places, before tugging things to the side, or up, or down, giving me the full visual tour, without me asking.

Dinner was excellent, which was very surprising, until we found out Mackenzie had found my grandmother's cookbook, and had taken a recipe out that said "five-minute chicken and dumplings". As we ate, savoring the excellent flavor, Mackenzie divulged that it had taken her a good hour to make the chicken and that the recipe was full of bull-shit when it said it only took five minutes. Jennifer and I laughed at that while we ate, and afterward, Jennifer took the bowls to the kitchen to wash out, while Mackenzie got a pot of water and put it on to boil.