3.) Jennifer. Shower Fun and Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sky outside grew dark as midnight, I noticed the moon shining brilliantly, illuminating the tiny flurries of snow, and making them seem like spiraling stars in the darkness. Jennifer stoked the fire then, rearranging the logs like I did, making sure the house would stay warm, long into the early hours of the morning. Mackenzie came over to ask me what I was looking at, outside the last remaining window in the front room, and I told her I was watching the show. I then pointed out a large snowflake, zipping through the night air, and it disappeared just as quickly as it had come.

"Can I sit with you?" Mackenzie asked then.

"I don't see why not," I said, scooting over in my chair.

"Leave room for me," Jennifer said, giving us both a slightly possessive look.

"Mmmm, I got you bitch," Mackenzie said softly. "If he ain't got room for you on his lap, I'll make room for you on mines."

"Why do you say that?" I asked then.

"Say what?" Mackenzie asked.

"Mines. Instead of mine. Why say mines?"

"I don't know," she said softly, smirking. "Cause when I feel ghetto, I talk ghetto? Why? You gotta problem wit me?"

"No, no," I said, wrapping my right arm around her waist and pulling her against me. "I like mines."

"I know you do," Mackenzie said, snuggling up against me.

I sighed and picked up the small storybook I'd bought when I was much, much younger, and read another passage about a scary lake monster who was terrorizing a small Norwegian fishing village. Jennifer continued stoking the fire, adding log after log until the entire fireplace was almost too full, and then she pulled the spark grate in front and slid the barriers into place.

"I think it's bedtime," Jennifer said, walking over to grab hold of Mackenzie's hand, pulling her off of me, and to her feet.

"Nu-night Big Daddy," Mackenzie said softly, letting Jennifer lead her away.

"Good night," I said, sitting there for another moment before Jennifer came walking back out into the front room.

Angrily, she yanked the top of her nightie off and threw it into my lap. "Are you coming to bed, or not?"

"Yes!" I said, getting up quickly. "Yeah, I'm coming."

"Not yet you aren't," Jennifer said, and she hurried to beat me back to my room. I grabbed her at the last moment, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her off her feet. She squealed with excitement and I lifted her up, making sure I didn't bang her head or feet on anything, and then tossed her gently onto the bed.

"Owww! Watch it!" Mackenzie said, and I heard her scurrying across the bed to the far side.

"Oh, you're both in here," I said, blindly reaching for the door, and then figuring out what the fuck did I need to close it for? I left the door open and climbed into bed.

"You go in the middle," Jennifer said, and the three of us blindly rearranged ourselves, while digging in under the comforters. Jennifer slid in on my right, lifting my arm up and tucking herself beside my chest, while draping my arm over her shoulders. Mackenzie slid next to me on the other side, wrapped herself around my left arm, and slid a leg across my own, sliding one delicate foot down the inside of my calf before playfully rubbing her toes along the inside arch of my left foot.

"Okay," I said softly, to all who might have been listening. "It's time to go to sleep. Tomorrow is the last day I'll have off before I have to go back to work. I think...we all need our rest."

"Thank you, Daddy," Jennifer said, giving the side of my chest a little kiss.

"Good night," Mackenzie said softly, giving my shoulder a kiss.

"Good night," I said, closing my eyes gently.

It wasn't a half-a-second later that I felt a hand from my left side, slowly slipping toward me, under the covers. And then, a hand was coming from the right side as well. Both hands met at the same time, and then fought for a moment, trying to decide who was going to hold my cock, and how.

"Jesus Christ," I said, pulling my left arm out of Mack's grasp, only to use it to lay down the law. "You, take this," I said, grabbing Jennifer's hand and placing it on my balls toward the bottom of my cock. "And you get the top," I said, grabbing Mackenzie's hand and placing it on the upper two-thirds of my cock. "If either of you get tired, or bored, and you wanna switch, be my guest, but no fighting."

"Yes, Daddy," Jennifer replied with a giggle.

"Yes Big Daddy," Mackenzie said, and I felt her hand gently squeeze the head of my cock, and then her fingers gently began to tug on it.

I was about to say something, when Jennifer's hand began caressing my balls inside my sack, gently squeezing them, and stroking them, and then running her hand up to the base of my cock, and squeezing that too.

I opened my eyes then, knowing I was not going to get any sleep until both of them were absolutely and completely wiped out.

"Who wants top, and who wants bottom?" I asked quickly.

"Huh?" Jennifer asked.

"I already have the top," Mackenzie whispered.

"Jennifer, grab the condoms," I said and Jennifer bolted out of bed, ripping the nightstand drawer open and yanking the box of condoms out of it before returning to bed. Before I could say anything else, I heard the box being ripped open, something plastic was being torn into, and then something soft and pliable was being rolled over the head of my cock, and then down my shaft, hugging me like a coat of armor.

"Condom is on," Jennifer said with a giggle.

"So am I," Mackenzie said, rolling up onto me and sliding down my body until the middle of her sex touched the head of my cock. I thought about saying something smart, but the words were lost to me, as Mackenzie angled her hips, scooping the head of my cock into her opening, and then slid down, working my condom-wrapped cock all the way inside of her burning hot snatch.

"Holy fucking Gesus G-whillakers!" I gasped, my hands grabbing Mack by the hips as her pussy took hold, squeezing and kneading my cock as if it was alive, or more alive than it normally was.

"I'm so fucking wet for you Big Daddy," Mackenzie whispered, her hips pulling forward and up, and then angling back and sliding down, my cock running up inside of her like a connecting rod.

"You're so hot," I groaned, my cock swelling already. I grabbed her ass hard, spread her cheeks, and my right middle finger felt her butt-hole spasm under my touch. Mack groaned and then pressed her lips to mine, kissing me wildly. And then I felt Jennifer's hand smooth across my thigh, and reach up between Mack's legs. Her fingers gently wrapped around the base of my balls tightened gently, and then stayed there.

"Just like that," I groaned, feeling her apprehension.

"If you feel them get tight," Mackenzie said softly, "let 'em go. If the condom breaks, fuck it."

"The condom is not going to break," I said, squeezing her ass firmly and slipping my middle finger deeper into her ass.

"We'll see about that," Mackenzie said, and then, she began riding me like a woman possessed. Her hips came up, her hips rotating forward, my cock sliding out of her with the ridge of my cock pressing hard against her G-spot. At the height of the maneuver, she rotated her hips back, lined up my cock, and squeezed tight as she sat back down, literally forcing my cock into her super-tight cunt, spreading her wide against the tightening of her muscles, ramming the bulbous head of my cock as far up inside of her as it would go.

I grunted with effort, and Mackenzie groaned, periodically letting out light whimpering noises, or saying quiet little whispers like fuck me, suck me, dick me, lick me, cum in me, and break me.

"I'm not going to break you," I said, chuckling as she brought her creamed clam down on me again, her lips stretched tight around the base of my cock.

"Uh-huh," Mackenzie said wistfully as if she wanted it to happen. "I wanna fuck you so hard, so long, my pussy stays loose for you, like a worn-out glove," she said softly, her pussy continuing to slap against me over and over again. "A good glove," she groaned, pausing until a wave of pleasure passed through her and she could talk again, "fits perfectly." She said, and she leaned forward and changed the angle of her hip thrusts, putting more pressure on the backside of her pussy, and fucking e even harder. "Nobody else can wear the glove," she continued. "If they do, it will feel loose and useless. But for you Papi, I will always be the perfect fit."

"Jesus Christ," Jennifer said then, letting go of my balls and sitting up in the bed.

"What?" I asked as Mackenzie continued fucking me with long deep strokes.

"If all your gonna do is tell stories, I'm going to put yer god damned tongues to work."

I felt Jennifer kneel next to my head, and then I smelled her pussy and then she was on top of me, her smooth lips pressed against mine.

"Ooo baby," Mackenzie said, and Jennifer told her to shut up and fuck. In the next moment, Jennifer reached down, touched my face, and then used her fingers to spread her pussy open before gently pressing her cunt against my mouth.

"Eat my pussy, Daddy," Jennifer whispered, pleading.

Mackenzie's hips squeezed and slammed up and down faster now, gripping on the upstroke, and relaxing on the downstroke. She was now trying to make me cum.

I couldn't resist any longer and I opened my mouth, my lips sucking Jennifer's pussy lips in, licking the creamy goodness that tasted of cherries and watermelon, out of her sweet hole. Jennifer grunted, and then I heard her lips kissing Mackenzie's, and the two of them fought with their tongues for ultimate supremacy.

My tongue slipped out of Jennifer's slippery clutch and snaked its way forward, licking her clit multiple times before finding enough suction to trap it between my lips. Jennifer gasped and her thighs began to shake uncontrollably. Her hips jerked against my mouth and I licked her sex from front to back, slurping up her juices before ramming my tongue back inside her cunny hole, licking around in circles, driving her mad.

"I...I can't," Mackenzie said then, her own hips shaking, and then she slid to the side, my cock pulling free of her pussy with an audible slurp. "Oh shit," she groaned then, convulsing, as pleasure ripped through her body.

"I...I didn't do all that, did I?" I asked as Jennifer rolled off of my face and sat up next to me.

"I put some of that cucumber mint on her clit," Jennifer said in a naughty voice.

"That...wasn't nice," I said.

"Yes it was," Jennifer said, and she threw a leg over my hips and then grabbed my cock angling it for her own pleasure center.

"Why do you think it is a nice thing to do?" I asked, wanting to know the answer before we went any further.

"Because she said she was going to break the condom," Jennifer replied. "And she was trying. Besides. I just put some on my own clit."

"You did?" I asked, confused. "Why?"

"Because," Jennifer laughed, her hips starting to tremble already. "That stuff makes me cum like a fire hydrant."

"You...you've used it before?" I asked, confused.

"Number one sleep aid."

"Sleep aid?"

"I put a tiny dab of that on my clit, rub it in, and in minutes I'm cumming, non-stop. Don't tell me you never noticed how...dirty my sheets were."

"No," I said. "You do your own laundry."

"Thank god," Jennifer said, and she slowly lowered herself down, the head of my cock spreading her lips wide to slide around it, swallowing it whole. "Mmmm, it's starting," Jennifer moaned, and then, her hips jerked sharply. "Oh fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Too much!" she groaned, gasping, and trying to move her hips up and down.

Mackenzie laughed at her now and crawled back to me, laying next to me and sliding a hand down to start playing with Jennifer's clit.

"You dirty whore," Jennifer gasped.

"You dumb bitch," Mackenzie said, and her fingers stroked Jennifer's lips and clit, playing across them as if she were strumming a guitar. "Come on bitch. Cum for Daddy. Come on his big huge cock like a good little slut."

"Don't call her a-"

"Slut," Jennifer repeated, cutting me off. "I'm a slut Daddy,' she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster. "I'm your slut. A fucking cum slut. I can't get enough of your cum Daddy!" and then she was shaking, shipping her head back and forth, jumping up and down, her hips jerking wildly, her back arching, her pussy slapping down against me. "Give it to me Daddy," Jennifer moaned.

"Almost,' I groaned, my cock exhausted from so much recent use, after so many years without any attention at all. "Oh god," I groaned, my manhood swelling.

Jennifer jerked her hips forward and up, my cock flopping out of her, throbbing in the air, jerking up and down. I could feel the cum racing through my balls as Jennifer reached down, grabbed my cock, and pulled it back between her legs. She sunk back down, I felt the unique sensation of her smooth slick pussy, sliding down my shaft, skin on skin, cum lubricating our seal, and I gasped. Jennifer immediately began jerking her hips up and down, fucking the entire length of my cock in and out of her tight hot cunt, and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her hips, ramming her down on me, forcing my cock in as deep as it would go.

"I love it when you fuck me like that," Jennifer cried out. "Do you like it really deep like that?"

"God yes," I groaned, ramming her down on me again, harder.

"You're stretching my pussy, Daddy!" Jennifer whined, and she sat down on me, feeding it all the way into her. I pushed her hips down, forcing it in further. "Stretch it, Daddy," she moaned. "Make me your little fuck-slut."

"I'm cumming," I groaned, my hot slippery delivery instantly wetting the inside of her pussy, providing added lubrication that was now desperately needed.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Jennifer moaned, throwing her head forward, her hips still sliding up and down, Mackenzie's hand still stroking and pinching her clit. She pushed back on me, gripped me with her muscles, pulled out to the tip, and slid back down again. "Put it all inside me, Daddy," she moaned, working her pussy on my cock with long deep strokes. My cock continued jerking, throbbing the love juice into her slick tube until I was completely drained. "All finished?" She asked when I closed my eyes and groaned, my cock starting to go limp.

"Mmmm, yeah," I said softly.

"You ready?" Jennifer asked.

I turned and Mackenzie answered, "Whenever you are."

Jennifer rolled to the side and Mackenzie sat up, crawled on top of Jennifer, and laid down, her face between Jennifer's legs.

Instantly, Jennifer began moaning, and then I heard something wet, something tantalizing like fingers being slid into something wet and slippery.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not able to see.

"Uuughh! She's sucking you out of me," Jennifer groaned. "She may, or may not, be sucking my clit too. Uuuugghhh! Fingering! Fingering my clit. Uuuugh! Pinching my clit! Fuuuuck! She's gonna make me cum again!"

Jennifer was silent then, and I could only hear her intermittent gasping and groaning then I heard a slurping sound followed by Mackenzie's moaning, and I knew they were eating eat other out, sucking the juices and cum off of each other, and giving each other pleasure.

Unable to just lay here, doing nothing, I reached over and put a hand on Mackenzie's ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. My fingers slowly ran down her crack, sliding over her butthole which was smooth and soft, and Mack groaned at my touch. "Put it in," Mack said then, pausing from her dessert to let me know it was okay.

"Here?" I asked, slipping my fingers down. My palm touched something and Jennifer giggled.

"That's my nose, Daddy."

"Oh, Sorry," I said, putting three fingers together and sliding them between Mack's wet slippery lips. My fingers went in easily, insanely lubricated with spit and girl cum, and I wriggled them around, turning and thrusting, corkscrewing as I pulled them back out. Mack groaned and lifted her head up as I continued fingering her, and then I curled my fingers inside her pussy, crushing her cum-spot. "Oh Fuck!" Mack yelped, her hips jerking.

"Jesus!" Jennifer cried out, and then I felt her face pressing against my palm, her lips sucking and licking. Her tongue hit Mack's clit and her pussy reflexively clenched on my fingers and I stroked her g-spot again, laughing.

"Mmmmm!" Jennifer moaned loudly, and I took that as an indication I should do it again, and so I did. I stroked and smashed Mack's g-spot over and over, her cunt wrenching down on my fingers and her hips jerking wildly until suddenly she jumped forward off of Jennifer, my fingers pulling out of her.

"That's enough," Mack said, panting, as she slid off the bed. "I...I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack," she groaned.

"I'm sorry," I said, not realizing I was having that sort of effect on her. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be okay," she said then, climbing back onto the bed and climbing over Jennifer and myself in the process. "I gotta get some sleep though. I gotta...let my heart slow down."

"Did you cum?" Jennifer asked.

"Bitch, you know I did," Mackenzie said lightheartedly.

"Yeah, you almost drowned me," Jennifer replied. "You gotta warn me if you're gonna squirt."

"Sorry," Mack replied.

"Squirt?" I asked, feeling the sheets.

"It's okay Daddy," Jennifer said, snuggling up next to me. "I got...most of it."

"She squirted on you?" I asked.

"Like a geyser," Jennifer laughed.

"I...I've never uh..."

Jennifer and Mackenzie both broke out laughing hard, and I lay there, taking the abuse. I'd seen plenty of porn with squirting, and aside from the occasional leak, or a momentary loss of bladder control, most of the squirting I'd seen, was fake. It was so fake, even a blind man could see it was fake.

"It's not you Daddy," Jennifer said, snuggling close and then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Is it pee?" I asked quietly, hoping Jennifer might be able t clear this up for me. There was no way I could ask anyone else. "Because," I continued, "a lot of people say it's just pee."

"It's not pee," Jennifer said in a bubbly tone. "I mean, porn squirting is pee."

"That's what I thought," I said quickly.

"Real...squirt...is uh..."

"Girl cum," Mackenzie said, snuggling up against me from the opposite direction.

"Girl cum," I said. "So...does it taste like...cum?"

"Guy cum?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah," I said curiously.

"No. No, guy cum is...weird," Jennifer said with a giggle.

"Weird," Mackenzie repeated, "but I'm not giving it up."

"Why do you say it's weird?" I asked.

Jennifer and Mack both laughed again, and then Jennifer began educating me on the fine points of the difference between a guy's cum, and a girl's. "Guy cum is loaded with a bunch of stuff. For starters, a lot of people say it's salty, but really it's not." My eyes opened wide with surprise. "If it was as salty as people say, girls would be like, cum on my chips!"

"Ewwww!" Mackenzie said then, laughing afterward.

"Yeah, that's kind of gross," I said with a chuckle.

"So it's not salty," I said.

"No. I mean, it has a little salt. Like you can taste a little bit. I suppose it depends on what the guy is eating," Jennifer said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Mack said quickly. "When they say you are what you eat, they mean it."

"So, for instance," Jennifer said, lifting her chin up so she was speaking as closely to my face, as possible. "You cum, is sweet." I smiled like a devil, knowing that I'd secretly manipulated this aspect, but I said nothing. "And it smells like fresh linens," Jennifer said with a touch of sultriness in her words. "And if it sits for a while, it becomes clear."

"Yeah. It's kinda hard to see, but you can use a black light and you'll be able to see all the cum, everywhere."

"Everywhere?" I asked over my shoulder.