3.) Jennifer. Shower Fun and Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everywhere," Mackenzie said confidently. "Cum, is everywhere."

Jennifer and I laughed, but Mackenzie didn't comment further, and a moment later, I heard soft snoring sounds coming from behind me.

"I think she fell asleep," I said softly.

"Good," Jennifer said just as quietly, and she slid closer, snuggling her face against my neck, and pressed her breasts against my chest. I felt her hand grab my hip, and she pulled herself close until our hips were almost touching. "Gimme your leg," Jennifer whispered, her breath smelling faintly of cucumber and mint.

Slowly I slid my right leg forward, and Jennifer opened her legs, slid her body tight against my quad, and then closed her legs around it. I could feel her sex, throbbing, radiating heat, soaking into me, and my cock, unbelievably, started to rise again.

"Uh-uh," Jennifer whispered, sliding a hand down between my legs and grabbing my cock firmly in her hand.

"Sorry. I don't...it has a mind of its own," I said.

"It's okay," Jennifer breathed against my chest. "I like the way it thinks."

I felt her squeeze me gently, but just as Mackenzie had fallen asleep in record-breaking time, so did Jennifer, and slowly, ever so slowly, her hand let go, and her delicate fingers slipped away to hang, relaxed, between us.

I closed my eyes, relaxed, and let slumber take me into oblivion.