3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 03: Mark & Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Mark grunted as he blew his load, shooting into her soft panties wrapped around his hard member.

Jen grabbed his shaft and squeezed his cockhead in the cloth as gobs of his cum soaked into the material. She jerked him still wrapped in her underwear, rubbing his shaft all over her chest.

Mark bucked and she milked the last bits of jizz from his cock.

"Holy fuck!" Mark exasperated, panting heavily from the titty-fuck hand-job his mom just gave him.

"Now it's no longer just a fantasy," Jen said, reaching up to kiss him. He kissed her back, aware her hand was wrapped around his cock inside her silky panties. "And next time you jerk off into these panties," she whispered while putting her tongue in his ear, "I want to be wearing them."

"Oh fuck," Mark was turned on by what she was doing and what she was saying. He couldn't tell if she was being naughty for his benefit, or hers - maybe both.

Mark reached for her chest, caressing one breast then the other, then both at the same time.

"You're amazing," he said admiring her beauty, her sexuality, her giving.

"Why thank you," Jen said nuzzling up close to him, kissing his neck. She nibbled his ear while he felt her full melons, squeezing and rubbing.

Then she broke and retreated to the other side of the bathtub.

Mark slipped into the water, wondering what was next.

"Wash me?!" Jen pressed the bar of soap into his hand.

Mark washed her arms and shoulders. He soaped up his hands and washed her chest.

"Mmmm," she cooed.

Mark spent quite a while fondling her chest with his soapy hands.

"I think they're clean already," she smiled wryly.

"Just making sure," he laughed.

"I appreciate you being thorough," she said knowingly.

"Let me wash your back," he instructed. But instead of turning around, she moved closer into him.

Mark reached behind with the soap, trying to focus as she pressed her wonderful tits into his chest.

"God, you feel good!" Mark soaped up her legs down to her feet, feeling her body and her skin.

"That tickles!" Jen giggled as he washed between her toes.

"My turn?" he said holding up the bar of soap for her to wash him, thinking he was done.

"What," Jen asked playfully. "You're not going to clean me..." she nodded, "down there?"

"I wasn't sure..." Mark said hesitantly.

"Soap on the outside, only clean fingers go inside." Jen looked at him naughtily.

Mark reached down with the soap, rubbing between her legs and over her soft patch of fur. He washed his own fingers and rinsed. Then he gathered his courage and felt her pussy lips with his fingers. He shifted on his legs to reach lower, then pushed two fingers into her warm, wet pussy.

"Ugh!" Jen moaned.

"Fuck!" Mark exclaimed, feeling her pussy for the first time.

"Mmmm," she writhed at the feeling of another's hands on her body and fingers up inside her.

Mark moved in and out, not really sure how else to 'clean' a woman's pussy. Plus they were under water, so it felt weird, more open than he expected.

Mark removed his digits from her, then pushed the bar of soap down under her ass. She lifted, and he rubbed his hands and all over her backside. Then he focused on her butthole, moving the soap and then brushing against her with his finger.

"OK, I think that's clean too," Jen said looking at him, smiling.

"You never know," he said playfully. "If I eat you out later, we need to ensure you're really clean."

"If?"

"Well, I didn't want to assume," Mark replied coyly.

"At this point I think it's safe to assume you are going there. Eventually."

"Eventually?"

"First things first," Jen said sitting up, her big, wet breasts between the center of his attention. She took the bar of soap from him. "Thank you for washing me, kind sir. Now it's your turn."

Mark sat back and relaxed as Jen explored his body, gently washing with her soft hands. She soaped and rinsed down his back, his sides, his arms and legs.

She reached down between his legs, groping for something under the water.

"My, my... hard already?" She asked playfully, her large breasts dangling in the space between them, touching his leg as she leaned in.

"You're beautiful, and all this touching, and..." he said looking into her eyes with desire.

"And you're wondering if you're going to get to fuck me?" Jen asked, hoping for a certain answer.

"God, yes!" Mark moaned as she stroked his cock. "You have no idea."

"Mmmm," Jen cooed as he pinched and rolled her nipples. But she thought about his hard cock pounding into her and her pussy started to respond. "Actually, I think I do."

Jen kissed him on the lips passionately. Then she inserted into his mouth, and their tongues darted and danced playfully, intensively. Jen let go of the soap, focusing on his cock under the water. She moved her hands all over him, squeezing and grabbing and massaging.

"Fuck!" Mark exclaimed. "I can't believe all this is really happening." Then he pressed his face between her glorious mounds and squeezed him, pinching and biting her nipples.

"It sure is..." Jen said biting his neck and enjoying the attention he gave her chest.

"Sit up on the edge. Here, over this jet." Jen guided his body, situating him over the bubbly water.

"Let the jet just touch the bottom of your balls."

"Sort of tickles, but in a good way."

She took his cock in her hands. "Wow - that's big!" Jen licked her lips hungrily.

"Seven inches," Mark boasted.

"And thick - lucky me!" And just like that Jen went down on her son. She licked his head and shaft, grabbing the base like a joystick. Then she took him into her warm mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Mark groaned as his mom sucked his cock. Jen grabbed his balls in one hand, tightening her grip on his sack. Then she made a cock-ring with her other hand, moving up and down while locking onto his bulbous head. She playfully bit with her teeth, just enough to scrape against his skin and flesh.

"Damn you're good at that!"

Jen smiled and kept up the attack, pressing her breasts into his legs. Mark reached down to grab a handful. As he squeezed her big, beautiful tits she raised herself up to meet him. Still jerking his cock, she pushed her chest into his groin. Then she pushed her jugs, creating a valley for him to move in.

"Fuck my tits again, this time no panties... you bad boy!" She seduced him with her dirty talk. She splashed water over her chest, lubricating them.

"Oh, hell yea!" Mark exclaimed, planting his hands on the side of the tub so he could lift up from the hips. He thrust his big dick between her breasts - they were soft and wet and gorgeous.

Jen held her cleavage together as he fucked her tits. On each thrust up, when his cock breached the surface, she tried to lick and bite at him. After a few misses, Mark purposefully held as far up as he could, so she could suck and lick while his shaft was squeezed in between her mounds.

"Damn! Ugh!" Mark groaned and grunted, fucking his mom's beautiful breasts.

"Your cock feels wonderful - are you going to come on my amazing tits or in my hot mouth?"

"Fuck!" He liked it when she talked dirty. He looked down at her amazing body. "In your mouth."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Jen held her breasts against his groin, then resumed sucking him off. She jerked his cock while sucking on his head. Her tongue darted over his pee hole and around the mushroom's edge.

"Fuuucccckkkk!" Mark held the side of the tub for balance as he shot his load into her warm, wet mouth. Her lips caressed his cock head as she lapped up his jizz. He was still spasming as she took a breath, and more spilled out onto her fingers.

Jen licked it all up, "Mmmm, sweet!"

"Ah! It's sensitive!" he bucked as her tongue played with his cockhead.

"That's when you keep going!" She licked at his head while she squeezed up and milked out the last bits of jizz from his shaft.

"Holy shit!" Mark leaned back against the wall.

Jen slipped into the water, then retreated to her corner of the large bathtub. She licked her lips and looked at him with desire. Mark refocused his gaze at her, and she saw the hunger in his eyes as well.

"My turn!" Jen said as she excitedly hopped up onto the side of the tub, her back against the wall.

She spread her legs and exposed her pussy to him so he could see her for the first time. Her patch of hair was trimmed but full, soft but wet.

"Wow," Mark replied. "You are truly beautiful, everywhere!"

"Why don't you see if it tastes as good as it looks?" She encouraged him.

Mark slid into the water and moved to her corner. He came up between her legs, like a predator - but this prey was eagerly waiting to be eaten.

They already had been touching and playing for some time, so now he attacked her directly.

"Oh, yes!" Jen moaned as he tongued her pussy. Then he inserted a finger into her and licked her clit. She was wet from the bath but wet from excitement too. He loved the taste of her flesh, clean and wet and well taken care of.

"I have an idea," he said naughtily. "Slide over, straddle the jet. Let it touch your bottom."

"Naughty boy!" Jen moved over and adjusted her position, lowering down just enough so the stream of hot water and bubbles tickled her.

Jen threw her head back as Mark slipped a second finger in her and worked her from the inside. He bit at her labia, sucking her pussy lips into his mouth.

"Oh, yes! Right there!" she exclaimed.

"You like me eating your pussy?"

"Oh yes! Your tongue feels so wonderful... and your fingers inside me... ugh!"

"This is the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten!" As he spoke, he continued to work her inside and out.

"Argh!" Jen moaned as Mark increased his attack. Mark could talk dirty too, and Jen seemed to like it.

Mark removed his fingers from her tight box, then thrust his tongue as far up into her as he could. He alternated fingering and licking her pussy from the inside and above, ensuring each time that something stimulated her nub.

Mark inserted three fingers in her wet pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into her body. He rubbed his mouth all over her flesh and Jen squirmed under his touching and licking.

Mark went for the kill. First, he tongued her soft butthole, then he slipped his pinky in her ass. Now he had four fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck! You bad boy!" Jen cried out as her butt tightened on his finger.

"I want to be in every part of you!" Mark hungrily ate and licked her all over, and his fingers invaded both her holes. Her pussy was wet and tight, and the scent of their sex overpowered the candles.

He tongued her relentlessly, then grabbed an ass check and pushed all his fingers up inside her. Her ass and pussy muscles all contracted.

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" She screamed and squirted a little on his fingers and down his hand. But Mark didn't mind - they were in the bath anyway.

Mark pounded his fingers into her and went at her with an all-out furious oral attack.

"Argh! Fuck!" Jen cried out as her orgasm blasted into her. Her body convulsed and her legs twitched.

Mark kept licking as she came on his fingers. Then he furiously rubbed her pussy with both hands - one inside her and one on top... then she squirted again, and her juices flowed even more.

Then Jen had to grab his wrist to stop him.

"Enough! It's sensitive down there!"

"That's when you keep going!"

He tongued her pussy a couple more times, licking up her cum and relishing in the pleasure he gave her.

"Damn, you're good at that!"

Mark pressed into her body as they kissed. Jen wrapped a leg around his hip, pulling him in. They caressed in the bath, the jets creating bubbles and swirling warm the warm water all around.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," Mark said with passion and delight.

"And I've wanted you to do that for a long time," Jen replied back as they embraced in the candlelight.

Mark grabbed at her big, beautiful breasts, massaging and groping her. Jen moaned in delight as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and nibbled.

He lowered one hand under the water, finder her pussy. He slipped a finger inside her as she moaned. Mark started to get hard again.

"Another round, already?" Jen asked playfully.

"I can't get enough of you."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want to do everything to you, for you, with you." Mark kissed and bit at her neck and shoulders.

"I like how you think... ugh!" Jen groaned as he slipped a second finger in. "You know I'm already wet."

"You want me to stop?"

"I didn't say that."

"You've opened Pandora's box," Mark said with growing passion and desire.

"I'd say you did that, but my name's not Pandora." They laughed.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Jen asked. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"Under water is hard to maneuver. And... it doesn't feel the same."

Jen looked at him knowingly. She disengaged from him, then stood in the tub and leaned over to rest her arms against the side.

She looked back at him, then raised so he could see her big tits dangling in the candlelight, just above the water.

"See something you like?" Jen reached behind and spread her cheek, exposing herself to him.

"More than like. I love everything about you."

"Really?" Jen said happily. "Come show me how much."

Mark stood and positioned himself behind her in the large tub with the jets on. He splashed warm water over her back, the glistening water made her even sexier in the candlelight.

He reached under and fingered her pussy. Then he knelt and tongued her from behind.

"Mmmm, that's nice!" Jen cooed.

"Just nice?" Mark asked playfully.

"Very nice!" She added. "But I asked for cock, so..."

"Good things come to those that wait!" He fingered her clit and tongued her hot, wet box.

"You have no idea how long I've waited," Jen moaned.

"I just want this to last forever," Mark spoke while still fingering her from behind.

"If you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to explode!"

"Sounds like a challenge," he teased her.

"Cock. Pussy. Now!" Jen barked sexual orders.

"Yes, ma'am!" Mark stood again.

"Move over 3 inches," he instructed. "No, the other way. Straddle the jet." Mark reached under and put his hand in front of her groin. Jen lowered her body just under the waterline. He felt the warm jet touch his fingers outside her pussy, up against her mound. When he removed his hand, the stream pressed into her clit at just the right spot.

"Oh my... that tickles! It's sensitive, but in a good way!"

Mark stood behind her, then grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her.

"Argh... Fuck!"

Mark worked up and into her, feeling her warmth with his incredibly hard cock. Slowly he moved back and forth, relishing the feeling of her pussy engulfing his member.

Mark reached down and grabbed her glorious breasts, soft and wet from the water. But the angle was hard to hold, and he slipped and fell onto her. Jen braced and held them up until Mark could secure his feet against the far wall of the tub for leverage.

Then he resumed thrusting his manhood into her from behind, working deeper into her, touching something on the far end.

"Yes! Fuck me... you mother fucker!" Jen called out in the throes of passion and lust.

Mark decided against joking about what she said. He grabbed her hips and pummeled her wet pussy.

Jen held onto the side of the tub for dear life. "Oh lord, fuck me hard... harder!" She was demanding, needing desperately to reach the top, to be pushed over the edge.

Gone was the soft, gentle play like before. Now he rammed his cock into her as hard as he could. They were consumed by their lust, their desires, their needs for each other and for sexual release.

With one hand Mark braced himself on the tub wall, and with the other he reached down and played with her pussy, jousting with the water stream to reach the ideal spot. He felt her ass against his abdomen as he pushed all the way in.

"Oh fuck, you're so hot and tight!

"And your big cock feels so wonderful filling me up!"

After playing with her pussy some, he stood straight again and slipped a finger into her bum.

Jen responded by contracting her muscles, tightening her sphincter on him.

"That is so tight! Argh!"

"You feel so good inside me! I love everything you do!" Jen moaned and squirmed at his touch.

Mark slipped a second finger into her ass.

"Oh my, that's a lot!" Jen exclaimed.

Mark pounded at her pussy relentlessly.

"That's it! Fuck me, you bad man!" She called out as he fingered her hot ass.

"Argh! Yes! I'm coming!" Jen cried with pleasure, unable to fend off his attack. Her body shook and her ass twitched.

The feeling of her ass contracting on his fingers drove Mark wild. And as she came on his cock, he felt similar twinges of his own.

"I love your body," he called out, driving his cock deep into her. "Your pussy is heaven!"

"Fuck me good, lover boy!" Jen pushed back to meet his thrusts.

"Argh!" Mark dug his fingers into her waist as he pounded into her violently.

"I'm coming!" Mark spasmed and blew his load into his mom's tight pussy.

"Give it to me!" Jen urged him on.

"Fuck, yes!" He grunted as he spurted more jizz into her.

"Oh man!" Eventually he slowed, holding his position inside her.

"I can feel your cock moving."

"I would hope so," Mark panted, and they laughed.

"The hotel clerk was right - couples do like the jets!"

They kissed and embraced. Eventually they dried off and made it out to the bedroom. It was late into the night, and they were spent. Mark collapsed and Jen slipped under the blanket alongside.

Content and satiated, the lovers fell asleep in the same bed.

--------------------

They woke in the late morning. Mark relieved himself, then Jen took her turn. She remained in the washroom to dress and put on her makeup. Mark put on some clothes and then called the front desk.

He was just hanging up the phone as Jen came out.

"What is it?"

"Checking the road conditions," he replied. "They opened the pass."

"I guess we should get going then," Jen added.

"Yea, I guess." But Mark's voice and body language indicated he felt otherwise.

"What is it?"

"When we meet up with everyone, things have to go back to the way they were before. And part of me doesn't want this to end."

"How sweet," Jen came over to caress his face with one hand. "But who says it has to end?"

"What?"

"The dish you served up last night, I'm going to order that again." Jen kissed him on the mouth, confidently and purposefully.

"I enjoyed it, too," Mark returned the kiss.

"And from now on, I'll be asking for bathtubs with jets everywhere I go!" they laughed.

"But we should be...discreet. About how things are presented, publicly. So, ix-nay on the PDA."

"We have to hide and pretend to be something we're not?"

"For the time being," Jen tried to reassure him. "Until this whole thing plays itself out."

"Uh, until what plays itself out?"

"You boys work out how things would be amongst everyone, if we all hooked up with someone else's mother...or son?"

"Well," Mark stammered. "We just sort of assumed if everyone were consenting adults, it would all work itself out. Us guys agreed we were all cool with it."

"Of course, you guys were. You'd be getting pussy and not worrying about the ramifications."

"What ramifications?"

"We're not 3 random women you picked up at a bar - we're all very close friends. What if one pairing didn't go so well. It could get awkward and create strife amongst the group. And we didn't want that."

"Uh... umm..." Mark didn't have anything to add.

"We figured you guys hadn't planned any farther than getting your rocks off."

"Well..." he started to protest, but she was right of course.

"So, we took matters into our own hands," Jen added with a devilish grin. "In more ways than one."