3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 03: Mark & Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come again?"

"Maybe later," she made two sexual innuendos in a row. "So, we started coming up with our own plan."

"Sorry, what?" Mark asked incredulously.

"Determining who gets to seduce who seems easy, if you were 3 random guys we could pick up at the bar. But you're not - and let's just say moms can get protective of their young cubs."

"Protective?"

"Defensive even. We started debating who was or wasn't a good lover. And if size really matters, or if we should offset any perceived shortcomings with other, um... attributes."

"You've got to be kidding me." Mark was stunned.

"Nope. And when we discussed who had to do more with less... well, each mother in their own way had to protect their son's reputation. But I also think it was part of the negotiation."

"Negotiation?"

"Let's just say that not all men are created equal."

"You're comparing us like pieces of meat!"

"Just like you guys compared our tits, as if that has anything to do with great sex. Ironically, you guys inadvertently led us down this path."

"What?"

"And you all assumed that since I'm the hottest MILF with the best rack, that this automatically meant I never had to try hard so therefore I was less experienced. Which I took exception to, of course."

"Wait, I..."

"We listened to the entire conversation, remember!"

"But... but..." Mark had no defense.

"So, there we were, arguing over who was the better lover amongst our sons. At some point things got turned around, and Maggie told Suzi if she thought Alex was so great, maybe she should just fuck him instead. Suzi said she would before she let Maggie have her way with him."

"What?"

"Next thing we know, it became this sort of challenge. Instead of the three of us seducing our friend's sons, we set out to seduce our own young men. To prove we could do it better than each other. And perhaps a little that we knew you better than you knew yourselves."

"Oh my god," Mark was stunned.

"I know, right?" Jen had a revealing look on her face.

"Wait, we were all planning to get together."

"And yet, Suzi was with Alex last night at the casino hotel. And Maggie was with Sean at the cabin."

"And us? Surely you couldn't have planned on them closing the mountain pass last night."

"I figured we'd make it there late at night and find they were sold out. So, I went ahead and got us a room at the Capri, on the California side. We can just walk across the street to the casino..."

"Sorry you had to pay for rooms in two hotels last night."

"I'm not. It was a small price to pay. The pass being closed meant I had to improvise, but it was a blessing in disguise really. We had a lot more time that way."

"I never saw it coming," Mark resigned.

"The real question is, would you have changed anything even if you had?"

"Hard to say. Hindsight is 20-20."

"So, Tahoe or bust?"

"Let's go," Mark said as they packed their bags and headed out.

--------------------

The drive into the mountains was much easier in the daylight. The storm paused and the sky cleared. Snowplows cleared lanes and the traffic was able to traverse the pass.

The road leveled out along the valley floor. An hour later they made it to the state line, with large casino hotels dotting the Nevada side.

Mark looked over at Jen, who was checking her phone.

"What is it?"

"Maggie made it to the cabin. But something came up and she's not sure if they can make it tonight."

"OK..."

"No response yet from Suzi. Not sure what that means."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's drop out bags off at the Capri."

They checked in at the front desk, grabbed the keys and walked down to their room at the end of the building. The cool, crisp air felt good, but it was still nice to be bundled up in warm jackets to fend off the freezing temperatures. Inside the room it was toasty warm.

Mark threw off his coat and lay down on the bed. "Nice room, and the bed is comfy enough!"

Jen checked out the bathroom. "Oh dear..." she sounded disappointed. Mark came up behind her.

"Sorry, no jets," Jen pointed to the bathtub.

"Baths are ruined. Regular tubs will just never be enough!" They laughed.

"So, what do you want to do," Jen asked as Mark stood right behind her.

He moved her hair and kissed her neck from behind.

"We have a couple of hours. I'd like to finish what we started," he said grabbing her ass and massaging her butt.

"And what was that?" She took his hand and wrapped it around her chest, helping him grab her breast.

"You remember that part when I fucked you from behind, with a finger in your ass?" He whispered naughtily into her ear.

"I remember that very well. I liked it a lot." Jen moaned as she pushed her body back into his.

"Well, I'd like to do that again, but switch it up," Mark said as his biting and sucking on her neck intensified.

"You want me to put a finger in your ass while we fuck?" Jen asked playfully. "Some guys like that."

"No," Mark said as he groped at her wonderful, large breasts with both hands. "I'd like to finger your pussy while I fuck you in the ass."

"Oh, much better! Yes, I think I'd like that a lot too," Jen turned and faced Mark. They kissed and grinded against each other.

"We might need some real lubricant this time. Where is the nearest pharmacy?"

"No need. I have some in my bag, outer pocket."

"Wow, really?" He asked excitedly retrieving the tube of KY.

"I came prepared. In case you needed me. For anything."

"Oh my god," Mark said excitedly. "You really are the MILF of my dreams!"

"Just one thing," Jen added as they tore off each other's clothes.

"Anything," Mark said, lost in lust and desire. She lay on the bed, and he climbed on top of her.

"After you fuck me in my ass, you have to text your guys and call your plan off."

"You don't want me seducing Maggie or Suzi?" Mark asked while burying his face between her breasts.

"No more than you want Sean or Alex coming after me." Jen replied while running her hands in his hair.

Mark stood up.

"What is it?"

"Calling the plan off now."

"You'd do that for me?"

He grabbed his phone and started typing.

"Done," he said as he pressed send on the text. "But that was for both of us. You are mine and I am yours. Even without making love to your sweet ass. Which I'm still going to do by the way."

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Jen replied.

Mark extended over her and kissed her. They shared a passionate embrace, but he pulled up when he saw a tear forming in her eyes.

"What?"

She put her hands to her mouth and shook her head.

"Mom, what is it? Tell me."

"Twenty-one years ago, you came into this world, and you were my everything. And now, you're a man and you're my everything all over again. You just have no idea."

"I could say the same - you're everything to me."

"Mark, I want you to love me, and to fuck me. I need it both ways." Jen gave herself to him with a deep, passionate, loving kiss. They had cross over from sexual desire into something more than that.

As their bodies heated up, Mark reached down and caressed her breast and Jen moaned.

He traced his hand down her body, finding her pussy between them. He rubbed her then inserted two fingers inside as she groaned in delight.

Mark reached up with his finger putting it to her lips and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Get it wet, as slippery as you can."

"It tastes like me," Jen said naughtily as she licked it all over.

Mark moved his hand back down between her legs. He reached under her and slipped that finger into her butt.

"Ugh, yea..." Jen moaned.

Mark was hard already due to their gyrations. He shifted above her, then slipped his cock into her warm, wet pussy.

"God, I love that," Jen purred. "But I think you said you were going to switch that up."

"Just warming you up," Mark replied.

"Oh, I'm ready - I would have given it up last night if you went there."

"Really?"

"I thought you almost did," Jen replied, remembering their tryst.

"Yea, but I was trying to draw it out. I never want this to end."

"It doesn't have to," Jen replied, kissing and holding on to her lover. "Just give me your all, every time, and you can have me, anytime."

Mark sat up and opened the tube of KY. He put a dollop on his finger and worked it into her butt. Then he slathered a bunch on his cock and lined it up at her backdoor.

"You're a great lover, gentle and considerate," Jen said right before he pushed his cock fully into her ass.

"God, I love you," Mark said.

"You just love ass," Jen laughed. "Oh fuck... That's big!"

"I love your ass, your tits, everything about you, yes!" Mark grunted, moving his cock deep inside her then pulling back until his cockhead was just inside her sphincter. "But I also love you for everything you do. To me, for me, for us."

"Go slow," Jen requested of him.

"Like this?" He moved in with long, slow thrusts, going deep inside her body.

"Fuck, yes!" Jen cried out.

Mark reached down and played with her pussy.

"No, you don't need to."

"I know, but I want to."

He fingered her pussy and played with her clit. He loved this position on top of her, so they could kiss and touch and see each other. Mark grabbed at her breast and drove his cock deep in her ass.

"Oh fuck! It's so big! Your cock fills me up so much!" Jen called out for everyone to hear.

"And I love your tight body! You're so beautiful and giving and sensual and open. You're the one that is a great lover."

"I love you, Mark. Now, fuck your mommy's ass - she needs it so bad!" Something in her changed, from love and passion to desire and lust.

Mark knew the signs, and he was aware of the feelings. How our basic instincts and needs are both met and fed by the carnal lust and emotional connection.

Mark pulled out and hopped off her. He stood at the end of the bed, then reached under her legs and pulled her to the edge. When her bottom was nearly off, he pushed her legs back towards her chest.

Mark positioned himself at her ass again, and let her legs fall against his shoulders. He put his cockhead just inside her sphincter. He planted one hand on the back of one of her thighs and pressed her back, raising her butt off the end of the bed.

Slowly he thrust his cock up into her ass again.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Jen moaned.

"Ugh, I love your tight ass!" Mark grunted as he went balls deep into her.

With his other hand he began fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Yes, yes - fill me up and fuck me with your big cock!" She was getting lost in lust and desire, no longer able to do anything but give in to his needs, happily they satisfied her own at the same time.

Mark loved the sensation of her ass tightening on his cock. Her soft butthole welcomed him, opening and closing as he moved in and out of her backside. It was hot, tight and nasty. Everything he loved about anal was multiplied by the naughty nature of who he was fucking, and who was fucking him back.

Mark fingered her pussy, and she moaned in delight.

"Right there! Give it to me - right there!" Jen cried, grabbing at the blanket and trying to hold on.

Mark plowed into her ass and drove her over the edge.

"Fuuuucccckkkk Mmmmeeeeeee!!" She screamed as she came hard. Spasms rocked her body, and every muscle tightened in delight. "God damn... yes!"

Mark squeezed her ass and drove deep into her as her both writhed and squirmed.

"Okay already..." She poked him on the shoulder, and he looked at her funny.

"I'm done! Tapping out!" She looked at him with a mixture of lust and love, having been satiated and also well aware of everything going on, of what it all meant. She would ride it out and let him finish.

Mark released his attack on her pussy. He lay down on her again, his cock still firmly up her backside.

Jen wrapper her legs around him, pulling him in and locking him in place.

He grabbed her massive tits and sucked on into his mouth.

"God, you feel so good inside me!" Jen shrieked as he pummeled into her ass.

"Your ass is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced. It's so tight and hot and naughty..."

"Fuck my ass! Harder... harder!" the volume of her voice increased as she urged him on, no she begged him to give it to her.

Mark drove deep in her ass and she clenched on him. It was the tightest he's ever felt, and in that moment his cock reported back the best feeling he's ever known. He pushed up with everything he had, holding it in place as if that was the magical moment.

"Fuck I'm coming in your ass, mom!" Mark called out as his cock exploded up inside her.

"Give it to me you naughty boy! Fuck your mommy's tight ass like you've always dreamed about!"

"Arrggghhhh!!" Mark resumed pounding up inside her as the orgasm crashed into his body.

"Fuck your big cock feels so good!" Jen called out.

"I want to fuck your ass forever!" He blew his load and spurted cum into her again and again.

"You can have my ass forever!"

"Arrggghhhh!!" Mark collapsed into her body, panting and heaving, spent from the exertion.

He came down of the orgasm. Eventually he pulled out and they lay alongside each other, then Mark rolled onto his back and Jen nuzzled into his chest. He draped his arm around, pulling her in tightly.

They held each other, basking in the glow of their lovemaking. Neither one wanting to ruin the moment.

"Holy shit," Mark spoke finally.

"I second that," Jen replied.

"That was the best ever!" Mark said happily to his lover, his mother.

"I never knew it could be like that," Jen said kissing her partner, her son.

"Well one thing's for sure - I think the entire block heard that." They laughed.

--------------------

They cleaned up and dressed for a night at the casino with their friends. Communications were restored and all was happy again. Suzi had met a young man at the disco and had a wonderful time. Maggie and Sean had quality time together at the cabin and would meet them for dinner.

Locking the door and walking down the 2nd floor walkway of the motel, they ran into another couple coming out of the room next to theirs.

"Wow, you two, just wow...kudos!" the 40-something year old man said. "It was almost as good as watching porn... had to take care of some business if you know what I mean, heh-heh!"

"Uh, thanks!" Mark said smiling awkwardly but pleasantly.

"But come on, did I really hear a couple of 'moms' and 'sons' during all that?"

"Just role playing," Mark replied, looking over at his beautiful lover.

"I get needing to spice it up. But mother and son?" the man asked incredulously. "Damn!"

"Don't listen to him," his woman replied. "He's just jealous!"

"Hell yea, I'm jealous!" the man said as they turned as the two of them walked ahead. "He was definitely getting some ass back there! How do I get something like that?"

"Well, you make me scream like she was going on," his woman ribbed him. "And we'll see!"

Mark and Jen held back, smiling and laughing as they slowly walked towards Nevada, hand in hand.

THE END