3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 03: Mark & Jen

Story Info
Waiting out storm leads to love, sex, anal for mother + son.
9.9k words
4.79
20.5k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow came down in waves, blinding drivers that attempted the mountain pass. Those fortunate enough got behind a snowplow and followed the convoy. For many the goal was to make it into South Lake Tahoe, or farther to the state line with Nevada where hotels, casinos, and resorts waited.

CalTrans had put on the chain requirements - not totally unexpected. Passenger cars and small pickup trucks pulled over at the chain install section, paying workers to help them. A few trucks with 4-wheel drive that already had chains or snow tires could proceed.

The snow piled up as the winds howled and tree branches crackled and fell. When a truck was blown off the road into the embankment, they stopped traffic until the storm subsided.

Many drivers waited on the side of the road in case they opened the pass and let cars through. Others turned back to nearby towns for food or rest.

Mark and his mom Jen were part of this group, stuck behind the storm. They were supposed to meet up with their friends in Lake Tahoe for the long weekend. Jennifer went by Jen normally, as Margaret (Sean's mom) went by Maggie and Suzanne (Alex's mom) went by Suzi. Naturally when you're all friends, the shorter, fun nicknames get used more often.

"It's getting late. What are our options?" Mark asked his travel partner.

"I say we head back to Placerville," Jen replied.

"Aren't there other towns before then? Closer to the top means less drive time tomorrow."

"I don't want to spend the night in a seedy no-name motel. Placerville has better options - even if it is a Travel Lodge or Motel 6. You can rely on them being clean. And some decent food would be welcome."

They retreated back down the mountain until they were able to find suitable accommodations.

"How many beds and how many nights?" the attendant asked.

"Do you rent by the hour?" Mark asked and Jen slapped his arm.

"This ain't that type of place I'm afraid," the man said curiously looking at the pair - the handsome, athletic young man and an attractive, voluptuous albeit older woman.

"We were heading for Lake Tahoe, but they closed the pass."

"That happens during a winter storm. We post the updates on the board over there," he pointed to a bulletin board across the hotel lobby.

It had two entries: HWY 80 Reno/Truckee - Donner Pass, with a line under it that read 'conditions: chains required'. Then next entry was HWY 50 Lake Tahoe - Echo Summit, and its line read 'conditions: closed 4+ hours'.

"But the rooms are for the entire night," he said just to be clear.

"Non-smoking please," Jen added.

"On that floor," the clerk checked the computer. "All I have is a suite, queen sized bed. But it has a full bathroom and a deluxe tub, you know - the kind with the jets? The couples seem to like that." He winked at Mark, as if in code.

"We'll take it," Jen presented her credit card.

After checking in to their room they found a couple of local restaurants at the end of the block. The storm wasn't as bad in the lower elevation, but there was snow and ice on the ground.

"It's nice to get in out of the cold," Mark said as they took off their winter coats and sat at a table. It was a burgers and beers type joint. The server brought them drinks and menus. Music played from the jukebox, and a couple of TVs over the bar had sports on.

Mark was half into his burger before he spoke again.

"Why didn't you say we were mother and son?"

"What?" Jennifer asked after taking a drink.

"Checking in at the hotel."

"He assumed we were together, and I didn't have the energy nor the desire to explain. Does it matter?"

"No, I was just wondering."

"Besides. It's fun pretending sometimes," Jen said between bites. "Seeing what people think, what they assume. That I could have such a handsome young man as my, um, companion." She looked at him, handsome and tall at 6'3" with black hair and brown eyes.

"Or that I could get with a beautiful, older woman such as yourself?" Mark liked what he saw, she was 5'6" with curves in all the right places. She had brown hair, green eyes, and a great double-D rack.

"Older! You better watch it, mister!" She poked his arm.

"The suite has a deluxe tub, you know - the kind with the jets!" Mark mocked the clerk's description.

"Just what does he think we're going to do in there?" His mom added and they laughed.

They finished their meal and paid the check. Within a few minutes they walked back to the hotel and rode the elevator up to the top floor.

"Sorry the storm ruined your plan for tonight," Jen started now they were in private quarters.

"Another time, I guess. The casino will still be there."

"No, I meant: three guys going after three MILFs..." Jen said playfully. She unpacked her bag as he sat on the sofa. They had a weird relationship, sometimes they talked as friends and adults - is if they weren't mother and son. "At the dance club or wherever. That was the plan, right?"

"Uh, where did you hear that?"

"At Maggie's. You boys were discussing it on their back patio a couple months back."

"Were we?"

"You do realize, us moms were in the living room." She let that sink in. "And your voices carry when you're drinking and going on."

"No, I uh..." he stammered. "You heard all that?"

"So, who did you decide to go after?"

"I, uh..." Mark's head was spinning.

"Wait, let me. Your choice was between Suzi and Maggie. If I remember, you all debated the merits of a hot body and great tits against other attributes like passion and participation. It was agreed that Suzi would do more with less, but I think you still felt Maggie was more attractive overall. Am I right?"

"Well, I..."

"She is beautiful. And as long as we are all 'consenting adults'... you boys are young men now."

"Wait, you're OK with this?"

"Moms are people too. It would be nice to feel wanted by a young, handsome man. Are you OK with Alex trying to seduce me?"

"What?"

"And if I should accept his advances and we sleep together? You know, fuck?"

"Er, um..." Mark was trying to figure out where this was going and didn't want to commit to anything that would get him in trouble.

"You didn't think this all the way through, did you?"

"It's not that. I just," he stammered, then paused working on something in his head. "Wait, how do you know it would be Alex?"

"Well let's see: 3 men and 3 women. Presuming each son wouldn't try to score with his own mom..." She looked at Mark and he nodded, conceding the point.

Jen continued: "Then there's really only 2 options for each. If you choose Maggie, then it resolves for the other two: Sean goes after Suzi and Alex comes for me. Unless you picked Suzi, which I doubt."

"Why? Just curious."

"Because you're a breast man," Jen said as she adjusted her DD-chest in her bra. Mark stared and their eyes met. He smiled and looked away.

"How did you know?"

"Your porn history had a lot of 'titty-fucking MILFs' - they were quite something actually."

"Hey! That's an invasion of my privacy! My room and my computer!" Mark complained, throwing a rolled-up pair of socks her way.

"So is watching me in the shower," Jen threw the socks back at him.

"What!?" He was shocked, but not because she was wrong - she wasn't. But because she said it and now it was out there, in the open. "That's not the same." But the real issue is he wondered just how much of his port history she actually saw.

"No, it isn't," she conceded the point, but not the match. "One involves a real person, in the real world. The other is just fantasy. It was cute when you were a little kid. But you are a man now."

"Then why was the bathroom door always open, just enough?"

"Mom's do that in case they are needed by their kids for anything."

"I'm not a kid anymore," Mark was still trying to figure out how upset he was supposed to be.

"No, you're not. Wait - did you think I left the bathroom door open all those times, so you could see me naked, so you could watch me? Now that would be naughty," Jen said suggestively.

"Oh, lord!" Mark cried and buried his face in his hands to hide.

"Admittedly, not as naughty as you jerking off in my red satin panties."

"What the hell?"

"You didn't think I would find out? Who do you think does the laundry?"

"But... but..." he had nothing.

"I know what cum stains look like."

"I can't believe this."

"Which means you also went into my room, into my drawers, and took my panties. To masturbate with. Talk about invasion of privacy!"

"Just kill me now," Mark exclaimed somewhat melodramatically.

"Now honey, don't get upset. But can I ask, why the same panties over and over again?"

"They, uh... they..." Mark was hanging himself here, and he knew it.

"Smelled like me?"

"I guess so..." he realized he wouldn't have known. He shouldn't have known.

"Did you imagine I was your titty-fucking MILF?"

"Oh... my... fucking... God!"

"It's kind of sweet actually." Jen wasn't upset at all.

"Sweet?" he asked incredulously, totally embarrassed.

"But if you do think of me that way," Jen sat down on the sofa, and now had her hand on his leg. "Then why didn't you pick me instead?"

"Uh, what?"

"When deciding which of us to go after. Neither of them have the tits and ass I know you like so much." Jen held out her chest and jiggled in his direction, so he couldn't miss them.

"What was I going to say: 'you guys go ahead, I have the hots for my mom and her awesome tits?' Of course, we had to pick from the other two. Besides, like you said, it was all just fantasy."

"It's a shame you're my son."

"What? You spy on my porn habits, and so what, I masturbate in your panties while thinking about your great tits... so now you're ashamed of me?"

"I didn't say that at all," Jen added, caressing his face. "If I were going to have the attentions of a handsome young man ... I would prefer someone tall and strong, like you. And since I know you really like my body... Alas, if only you weren't my son." Jen shrugged and shook her head melodramatically.

"What?" Mark was beside himself.

"One of your friends will have to suffice. I mean, if we're out drinking and dancing, and one of them comes on to me... I would let them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who has the courage to make their move first."

"What..." his mind raced, and he couldn't complete the sentence.

"Well, enough of this. I'm going to bathe before bed," she stood. "Now just so we're clear, I'm going to leave the bathroom door open. Just in case my kid needs me. For anything."

--------------------

Mark sat there, dumbfounded and trying to figure things out. His mom had invaded his privacy by checking his porn history but seemed unconcerned with its content. And she knew he had been watching her in the shower and masturbating with her red satin panties... but didn't ask him to stop.

But what really shocked him was the way she casually turned on the water in the tub, then nonchalantly disrobed. All within view - she knew he would be watching her.

She took off her blouse, and slowly undid her white, lacy bra. It was as if releasing the weight of her big tits was such a relief. She was moving slowly enough to ensure he could relish every second of it.

Jen bent over at the waist, checking the temperature of the water coming out of the faucet. Mark watched those large melons, dangling there, asking to be touched and massaged. He noticed she had her hand between her legs. Was that for balance? Was she touching herself?

Then his mom climbed in the tub, relaxing back and closing her eyes. Her large breasts were at the water line.

Mark had to get a better look. He loved her naked body. He was drawn to her in every way.

He paused at the door, watching her lounge in the tub. Jen gently soaped and rinsed her breasts, still with her eyes closed. But she had to know he was there, watching - and she didn't complain. For many minutes he just admired her beauty, her sensuality, her body.

He shifted and his footstep made a noise.

"Is that you, Alex?" Jen asked quietly.

"No, it's... wait, what?" Mark asked.

"Well, for this to align with the plan... either you're Alex trying to get with me," she said while her fingers softly outlined her breasts, teasing him, "or I could pretend to be Maggie."

"Pretend?"

"You know, role play?"

"How...what?"

"Mark dear... Are you just a voyeur, watching from the sidelines? Or will you ever just go for it?"

"Go for it?" he couldn't form a complete sentence. What was she saying?

"Yes - go for it! I could be your MILF. Otherwise, someday very soon Alex or Sean will come calling. And I do need the attentions of a handsome, young man. Do you want either of them to get these?" She held her breasts up seductively offering them to him.

"No, I..."

"The door is open, all you have to do is go through, figuratively and literally." She referred to both the physical barrier, and the mental one.

Mark stood there, holding the door frame with one hand. Lots of thoughts and images were flashing in his mind. All the possibilities, but also all the ways it could go wrong.

One the one hand, here was a naked, beautiful woman with a great body and fantastic tits. She was bathing in the tub and asking for attention. Was he really this shy? But on the other hand, it was her mom. Once you crossed the line, there was no going back.

"While you're just standing there, thinking about my awesome tits... be a dear and get my phone."

He was distracted by her words, which had the successful effect of placing certain imagines in his brain.

"My phone," Jen reminded him.

"Sorry..." His focus snapped back. But why would she need that?

"I have Pandora. Put on some light music."

"OK, sure," Mark replied setting her phone at an angle, finding the station she liked, then pressing play.

"And there's two candles in my bag, set them on the counter and turn down the lights."

Mark did as she asked. Candlelight glowed and danced on the walls.

Jen turned a nob on the control panel, and the tub jets activated.

"Oh fun! I can see why couples would like this!" Jen winked at him.

"Couples?"

"So, is it Door number 1: you and Maggie - that's who you were going for originally. Or Door number 2: should it be me and Alex. Or Door number 3 - and we can just be ourselves. Your choice."

"My choice?" Mark's head was swimming.

"Just about the names we use, in role playing. We both know that eventually you're going to climb into the bath and play with my awesome tits that you've lusted after all these years. Right?"

"Yes, I have," Mark admitted to lusting after her body. Then he realized he had another question to answer. "Yes, I will." And then there was a third - the choice that was still hanging out there.

"And we should be ourselves, just two consenting adults. At least for tonight."

"Good! But you're a lot more dressed than I am. I think it's time that you shed those clothes."

Mark stripped in the candlelit bathroom. He approached the jet-tub, but she stopped him.

"I said eventually. First, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything," he replied to the beautiful seductress in the water.

"There's something else for you, in my bag."

Mark went to take a look, and was shocked at what he found.

"Your red satin panties," he asked holding them up. "Are you playing with me?"

"No, I want you to jerk off with my panties while you watch me play with myself."

"Wow!" Mark had a delightful anticipation. He sat and looked at her, the wetness and flickering candlelight made her skin shimmer and glow beautifully.

"Tonight, our dreams and fantasies become reality as we cast aside barriers."

"Barriers?" Mark asked while he began to fondle himself, holding her soft, silky underwear he wrapped around his penis.

"All those times you masturbated into those panties, you were dreaming of me, my big tits and what they looked like, what they felt like... but that was limited by the barriers of your imagination."

"Imagination..." Mark said with growing desire in his mind and his loins. He watched Jen move in the soapy water, feeling her own breast with one hand and looking straight at him. Her other hand was below the waterline, between her legs.

"And once I figured out what you were doing and how you thought of me that way... I couldn't stop thinking about you and your big cock, jerking off and coming because of my big tits!"

"Big tits..." Mark whispered as she held her breast up and licked at her own nipple. He continued to jerk himself with her soft red panties wrapped around his cock.

"Sometimes in the bath, I would play with myself while thinking of what you were doing. I even used a dildo and pretended you were fucking my tight, wet pussy!"

"Wet pussy?" Mark asked with longing and desire. He excitedly jerked his cock harder now, rubbing the panties around his cockhead and squeezing his cock at the base - like he had done many times before.

"I would fantasize about you sneaking in, hoping you would take me right there. So, I started leaving the door open more each time and taking longer baths to ensure you would get a good, long look."

"So I could look?" Mark tried to think back but was having a hard time focusing on anything other than the naked nymph in the water. They were both masturbating as she told her story, interwoven with their combined naughty feelings and taboo desires.

"I fingered myself many times, just like I'm doing now," Jen spoke as she arched her back, her other hand working her pussy under the water. "I came while dreaming of you jerking off in my underwear, on my tits, in my mouth..."

Jen closed her eyes and threw back her had while she fingered herself faster now, harder.

"Ah, oh, yes!" Jen arched and braced her legs, pushing her hand up into her own body. "I'm coming!" She fingered her pussy furiously, splashing in the water in ecstasy.

"Damn!" Mark continued rubbing his dick while watching his mom get off.

Jen's euphoric gaze gave way to a devilish, naughty grin. "I even used to smell those panties after you were done... because I wanted to know what you tasted like."

"Holy shit..." Mark grabbed his balls in one hand and jerked his cock with her panties in the other.

"Then after I did the laundry, I started rubbing those panties all over my pussy, so they would smell like me. I would fold them and put them on top, to ensure you always found them."

"You did? Argh..." Mark was close to coming, masturbating to her naughty, sexual narrative.

"So those red satin panties aren't just about you being naughty... they're a connection between us. You spoke to me about your needs and desires. And I spoke back, even if you didn't know it at the time."

Mark hadn't realized it, but Jen had quietly slithered over to his side of the tub. She lifted up, holding her big, beautiful breasts above the water against the tub wall, and then up against his legs.

"Here, let me help finish you off." And she grabbed his cock in her panties, slowly stroking his member.

"Fuck!" Mark looked on with desire. Jen rolled her fingers around over his cockhead, the silky soft panties felt great against his skin.

"And now that you've seen then, maybe you want to touch them, too."

Mark reached for her tits, feeling the round, soft melons, sensing their weight and squeezing gently.

"Yes," Jen cooed as he massaged her breasts while she stroked his cock wrapped in her underwear.

"God that's good..." Mark moaned, watching and feeling her work on his shaft.

Jen lifted up higher out of the bath water. She pressed her big tits onto either side of his cock, still wrapped in a glove of her soft, satin panties.

"Now finish on my panties and my tits, naughty boy!" Jen used her breasts to fuck her son's cock. The sight and feel of her big, soft mounds working up and down on him was awesome.