3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Danny......"

"Sorry I have to go!" I hung up before she could hear me cry.

(Kathryn)

The whole deal with Duane has made it a crazy couple of weeks. Dan's graduation, his new truck, Florida and Eve. Then Dan sends me to be with Becky. I couldn't believe he did that but now that I'm back it makes me appreciate how mature he is. That young man never ceases to amaze me.

Yesterday morning was some of the best sex I have ever had. Then he tells me that not only does he love me but he is IN love with me. THEN he tells me he knows I am in love with him. I only knew for sure last night on the plane ride back home. The whole time with Becky all I could think of was Daniel and Nikki.

He just left. We agreed to live apart for the rest of the summer. This to see if we are truly in love with each other or just think we are because we have no options. He's moving in with George and Sally. Nikki is outside. I'm waiting for her to come in. Daniel is alone and I miss him already.

"He hung up on me! I was going to tell him I loved him and ......" Nikki protested. She was very upset. I went to her and hugged her again.

"Nikki. Honey. He knows you care." I consoled her.

"But I was going to tell him I loved him." Nikki pleaded.

"I know but Daniel is different. He knows you're emotional right now and rightly so. What he did was very risky. That and he didn't tell either one of us. If you truly love him, show him, tell him when the moment is right of course." I suggested. "Nikki you'll know when the time is right, but not today, and definitely not on the phone." I kissed the tears from her cheeks and then her lips. We melted in each other's arms.

"Kathryn I'm so glad you're back. I missed you so much!" Nikki whispered in my ear.

"Nikki I'm so glad to be home. I told Dan and I need to tell you that I'll never leave you two again." Nikki hesitated but we locked lips right there in the dining room.

I pulled her top over her head and released her tits. I sucked her nipple until she squealed and pulled my mouth off with a slurp. She was unzipping my shorts hoping to get to my soaked pussy. I headed her off by latching onto her other tit. I pulled at her shorts finding the cutest lace panties.

"I bought them for you." She swooned.

"I love them. Get on the counter baby!" I squealed.

I pulled her shorts from her legs and slipped mine off. I removed my top, I wasn't wearing a bra. Nikki spread her legs her panties still on. I placed my mouth over the lace and sucked the wetness through them. She was soaking wet. With my finger I traced the outer edges of her panties sucking her pussy through them every so often. My nipples were long and hard. I pulled the panties to the side and stroked her pussy with my nipple.

"Oh god Kat that feels so good. Fuck me with your nipple!"

"Call me mom! It gets you so excited!" I reminded her.

"Please mommy fuck my pussy with your nipple!" Nikki said like a baby.

I stroked her pussy with one nipple and then the other. My tits glistened with her oily pussy juice.

"Suck mommy's tit's baby. Suck my milk!" Nikki jumped from the counter and latched onto my nipple sucking her wetness from my tit. I fingered her pussy and when she finished one she moved to the other. She was so excited, she was getting close. I guided her back on the counter this time slipping off the panties.

"Spread that pussy darling, mommy needs some milk!" I teased. Nikki pulled her at her lips opening her cunt for my nipples I fucked her with each one and then licked my own tits clean. When she had enough I went down on her.

"Do it mom. Eat my pussy. Oh how much I missed your tongue in my pussy. Eat me mom. Make me cum for you. Don't leave me again mom. Make me ......... make me............ Oh Kathryn I am cumming for you!" Nikki yelled. She bucked her hips and with one hand she pulled my face tight so I could suck her clit.

"Don't leave me mommy. I'll cum for you. Please don't leave me. I'll be a good girl and cum for you!" Nikki pushed my head back and squirmed on the counter until she went limp. I let her rest and then pulled her down. She licked her cum from my face and we kissed for several minutes.

I took her into my room leaving the counter covered in her cum. She pulled me to the bed where she wanted to return the favor but I wanted to talk first.

"Nikki. I don't know where you and I are going with this. But I think we need to talk." I started.

"Does talking mean you are going to leave me?" Nikki asked scared. She pulled at my hand.

"No darling. Nothing like that. I just want to be honest with you. I never expected you and I to go this far. Becky warned me this would happen. I told her that I wasn't going to pursue you as a lover and I hope I haven't. But since then we became intimate. I didn't want that to happen....."

"You're going to send me away!" Nikki feared.

"Nikki please! This is hard enough." I scolded her. "I didn't want it to happen because you are so young. I could be your mother!" I said truthfully.

I reached out and caressed her cheek lovingly. Nikki pressed harder letting me know she still wanted me.

"Now as I was saying, I didn't plan for it to go this far. Now that we have, I won't ask you to leave as long as we have an understanding going forward. Can we discuss that?"

"What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"First let me explain what happened with Becky." I filled her in with what I told Dan earlier. "So you see what Daniel did was a favor to us all." I finished.

"So on the plane you realized that you're in love with Daniel?" Nikki asked.

"Yes. If I could marry him tomorrow I would." I said honestly.

"But you're sending him away so I can be with you?" She asked confused.

"Yes in a way. You see, Dan and I have been together........... well, for him forever. We decided that if we didn't live under the same roof for some time we would know if it's just infatuation or true love." I explained. "We both know the answer, but Dan made a promise, and you know that he takes that very seriously. Dan would never break a promise it if he has any choice."

"So where does that leave me?" Nikki asked nervously.

"That leaves you right here in my bed knowing what I know. I know I have serious feelings for you. I love being with you. I know when you are in my arms there is no other woman that makes me feel the way you do." I said kissing her. "I know that when you spend the night I'm filled with joy to see you there in the morning. I need to be honest with you Nikki. I offer you no guarantees and I expect none in return."

"Oh. Kathryn I feel the same way. But what about Dan? You said that I'm the only woman." Nikki was starting to catch on.

"Nikki, Dan has made it very clear he will not allow himself to come between us if that is what we decide." I explained.

"You're telling me that you are in love with your son who isn't your son, and he is in love with you, and he will stand aside so you and I can be together? He loves you that much?" She asked putting the pieces together.

"He does, and not just me, but you too." I confirmed.

"Me? Kat we haven't even had sex yet! How can he love me so much he would let me have you?" Nikki was surprised by it all.

"Nikki, Daniel isn't like most men. Heck maybe any of them. You should know that by now. He values the relationship above sex. Your happiness above his." I wanted to say so much more but remembered what Dan and I agreed on.

"What about you? Would you give him up for me?" Nikki asked.

"Honestly I don't know. Like I said there are no guarantees. All I know is we have the summer to find out if I'll ever need to make that decision."

"Anything else before I eat your pussy until you beg to cum?" Nikki composed herself then gave me a sexy smile.

"Just this. I suggest we keep our relationship private, not public. That way if you decide to leave me there will be few people who know. You may tell anyone you wish. I'm not ashamed of what we have. But, I think in public the less we expose ourselves for now the better."

"Serious. I can tell my parents if I want?" Nikki asked.

"I trust you. If you feel comfortable telling anyone I'll respect your decision. Just remember if you munch one pussy you're a pussy muncher forever in their mind! Now get munching baby!" I wanted to remind her that once she exposed our true feelings to anyone that it would forever be known.

Nikki proceeded to pleasure me. We took a shower together and I couldn't help but bring her off again. After a light dinner I prepared I gave her the envelope Dan left behind.

"What's this?" Nikki asked.

"Dan didn't say. He just asked me to give it to you." Nikki opened the envelope.

She read the card inside and handed it to me. It read 'I know you hate me for what I did. I hope you know I did it all for you. I love Kathryn with half my heart and you with the other. Take care of her. Kat isn't as strong as you think. Maybe one day you'll find it in your heart to forgive me. I am returning something that I have carried since the day we signed it. With all my love D.'

"What is it?" I asked. I looked up only to find Nikki in tears. She handed me the paper and embraced me.

I read the tattered slip 'I'll wait for you to be my first, until I first reach twenty' it was signed by Daniel and Nikki. Nikki was crying uncontrollably.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked confused.

"I hate him. I hate him I hate him!" She started to cry.

"Why? What did he do?" I was puzzled by her response.

"He's fucked someone? He has fucked you hasn't he?" Nikki said, she was shaking as she wept.

"Nikki baby. Danny hasn't had intercourse with anyone. Definitely not me!" I assured her. Shocked Nikki looked at me, I nodded that I was telling the truth.

"Then someone else?"

"No baby there is no one else but you." I tried to calm her down.

"Then why did he give me this back? How do you know? He told me at the party he wasn't as innocent as I thought. This is what he meant!" Nikki was clearly upset.

"First, I know because like I said before, Daniel always keeps his promise. From day one he told me that intercourse was off the table. We haven't even come close, though you know I wanted to. Second he gave this back to you, he'll be twenty soon. He is reminding you he's still waiting."

"Are you positive?" Nikki asked desperately.

"I promise you it's true." I reassured her.

"I need to call him and tell him I have waited too!" Nikki confessed.

Now I was shocked. Here was this beautiful young sexy woman that was a cheerleader, a finalist for prom queen, second year in college and still a virgin?

"You're still a virgin? Nikki!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Does that change anything? Is there a problem?" Nikki asked. She started getting defensive.

"No baby. I..... I just. Oh Nikki I'm so proud of you!" I pulled her close and squeezed her tight.

"I just want to make sure if I ever did he would be the right person. Dan and I signed that the night we were here. I never thought about it until Kyle passed. He always told me I would be lucky to find someone as special as Dan." Nikki confessed. "Kyle was a bit of a perv. Always trying to see me naked and stuff. Pinching my ass. He even copped a feel one day!"

"Your brother?" I laughed.

"Oh, he acted like it was an accident. But I knew. One day I asked him if all guys were like that and he said yes except for one. Daniel! I told him then that was the guy for me. That's when he told me all about Dan and how unique he was. After he died I never forgot what he said. It was like he needed to tell me before he passed." Nikki said.

"Nikki I am so sorry." I tried to comfort her.

"I need to call Dan and tell him!" She sprang up.

"Nikki. Wait! I think it's best if you don't tell him for now." I said.

"But why?" I explained to her my reason. She protested at first. But agreed for now to hold off telling Dan. She stayed the night and by the time I fell asleep my pussy and ass were sore in pleasure.

Monday I went to work and Nikki had a class. I had planned to take it off but I knew I had pushed my time off farther than I should. Sharon greeted me with a hug welcoming me back. Before we left for the day she asked if Dan and I would like to come to a party on the fourth. She was hoping Dan could watch the kids one day as he offered.

Sharon thought the party would be a good way to introduce the kids to Dan. I told her I would ask him. I then asked if I could bring a friend along. Without hesitation she said yes. It was an informal affair. Just show up and leave when you feel like it. That night I called Dan and he readily agreed. I told him how much I missed him. He did the same. Nikki was so excited that I would ask her to go along with us she wanted to go shopping for a new outfit!

(Daniel)

I left our house, well mom's I guess since I no longer live there, and went to George's. Sally was so happy she made my favorite apple pie for desert. I unloaded the rest of my stuff into one of the spare bedrooms. It was on the other side of the sprawling house. I had my own bathroom too. This was one of the houses George built in the side of the mountain.

That night Sally knocked on my bedroom door.

"May I come in?"

"Of course. I am just trying to put some clothes where I can find them again." I replied.

"Dan can we talk?" Sally looked concerned. I sat on the side of the bed with her. She took my hand and closed her eyes for just a second.

"Is everything ok?" She asked.

By now you know I am not big on lies. With everything that's going on, now wasn't the time to start.

"Mom is back as you know. Nikki hates me for what I did. She will be moving in with Kat I suspect. And, I'm not allowed to be with my mother. All in all I would say things are great!" I said sarcastically.

"This Nikki. You have feelings for her don't you?" Sally asked.

"That obvious. Eh?"

"No, you are good at masking your true feelings. George hasn't a clue!" She smiled.

"But you do, and Eve I bet?" Sally knew I discovered I had the gift they did.

"Do you really love her?" She asked. I pondered the question.

"If I don't know if I'm in love with Kat, how would I know if I'm in love with Nikki?" I smiled knowing I had put her in a pickle.

"You are very clever Daniel. But clever and smart doesn't always work in your favor. What is it you really want? I need to know!" Sally asked seriously.

"Aunt Sally I would never lie to you but I won't answer that question unless you are willing to hear the truth. If you do, you and George may think less of me." I replied, still holding my hand she looked straight in my eyes.

"Daniel. Just Sally will be fine when were are alone. Now please tell me." She had this way of making you feel comfortable.

"Nikki loves Kat, but what she doesn't know for sure is if she loves me. I think until she does she will never be happy. That's why I am here. Not to determine if I'm in love with mom. I am. I was and I always will be. I feel the same way about Nikki. Sally like I told Kat just days ago. I want them both equally!" I confessed.

"What if Nikki doesn't want you in that way?" Sally asked.

"Then I'll honor my promise to Kat that I'll walk away. I'll leave them enjoy their life together. Kat will always be my mom and I'll always be her son. But we will not so much share a kiss on the lips."

"Daniel you are serious?" Sally asked. She squeezed my hand tight.

"Sally their happiness will always come first. I owe my life to one and my love to the other."

"What's your plan?" She asked.

"My only plan is to allow Nikki to find the answer to her question. I have told mom she isn't to push Nikki or promote my cause in any way. I will not deceive her about this. I won't make the same mistake I did before, but I will not play her." I said firmly.

"What if she has already has her answer? What if you're too late?" Sally continued to probe.

"That is what I intend to find out!" Sally rose, I stood with her.

"Follow your instincts Daniel they will serve you well." Sally kissed me on the cheek.

"Sally do you think it will work?" I asked.

She stopped at the door looking in the hall.

"Daniel. I have never met anyone like you in my life. When you learned that Eve was your real mother, and the way she got pregnant was because your dad raped her.........." Sally turned to face me. "You are a miracle you know.............

"Go ahead say it!" I demanded. I wanted her to tell me the truth.

"I wanted you to die in that hospital! Did you know that?" Sally replied bluntly.

"And now?" I asked unfazed.

"I wish you were the son I never had. There is something about you. It's a gift you have." Sally whispered.

I went and hugged her. Pulling her close and she pressed against my body. Sally was soft and womanly, her head turned and pressed hard against my chest. It was like she wanted to hear my heart beat. I bent down as we separated kissing her cheek. There was a happiness about her at that moment.

"I'll never bet against you again!" She winked at me.

I went to work Monday with George. He and I talked a bit but for the most part his mind was on business. Kat called that night and asked if I would like to go to Sharon's on the fourth to meet the kids. I readily agreed.

Tuesday was the fourth George and I went to a construction site to check progress. That night before we left work he called me in the office. George explained that there was a class he wanted me to go to at State, the college I was going to attend this fall. It had started last week but since I wasn't getting credit for it he arranged for me to attend. It was a business class with a professor George admired. Besides the company was paying for it.

I made arrangements with Kat to pick her up around two for the party. I then needed to leave to attend a second event around five. Nikki was to come around four and take mom home. I knocked on the door at one forty five. Mom came to the door dressed smartly for such an event. Classy but casual.

"Come on in honey." Kat opened the door when I didn't.

"Sorry mom. I've been banned. I'll wait out here until you're ready." I said remembering the rules.

"Danny I've missed you so. Please at least come give me a kiss." She begged.

"I'll wait for you at the truck." I turned and walked away. I wanted to break the door down but this was the deal we signed up for. I helped Kat get in the truck. She was miffed until I gave her the kiss we both wanted.

"Why now?" She said coldly.

"Because if I would have come in and kissed you I don't know if I could have stopped there!" I explained. Kat sighed.

"I feel the same way honey! I do miss you!" Kat kissed me again.

"Well at least you have Nikki." I replied.

Kat knew that it bothered me but didn't say anything further.

When we got to Sharon's the place was alive. Kids and adults were in the yard. They had a small pool maybe two feet tall, volley ball, a slip and slide for the kids, and games at the table. Sharon met us as we entered. She took us to her husband Doug and then introduced us to her mother-in-law Val. Doug offered us something to eat. We grabbed a plate and had a burger. Sharon made a point to spend time with mom and I, as did Doug and Val. It was Doug that introduced me to Doug Jr., Elizabeth and Sam.

I've been around kids of course but not so many in one place. Soon I was talking and playing with their kids and a few others as well. Sam was only about five but he and I hit it off right away. Kat came over for a while. Sharon and she talked while Doug and I played and rolled in the grass with the kids. It was getting time for me to go. I was hoping to see Nikki but she was still not here.

I thanked Doug for his hospitality and offered to come over anytime I could.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers