3 Wishes and Counting

Story Info
The genie said 3 wishes, but rules are made to be broken.
4.5k words
4.28
64.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Credit where credit is due. This was inspired by ShibbolethParty's excellent story "Wish Fulfillment". I took the concept of outsmarting the jynn in a rather different direction, but his is an excellent story.

*****

George Winters was something of a legend in my hometown. He was an archeologist who got lost in some deep, ancient tomb overseas. His partners had assumed he was dead, until he inexplicably appeared back in my hometown, alive, well, and without explanation of how he got there. Days later, he won the lottery. He built a mansion that dominated the hillside of my town. Then, he bet too big on some stock or another and lost it all. He sold his belongings, the home, and lived in a trailer for the rest of his life.

I always thought that the George Winters story was an interesting one. It had the ring of strange fiction, like Jules Verne characters emerging from the center of the earth right next to where they started. The air of mystery was written off as sensationalist journalism at the time, but I never really bought the idea that people just made it all up. It was interesting to me.

George Winters had sold most of his belongings when he lost his wealth, so when George died his estate sale was pretty empty. I went, but only because I was interested in the man. I thought it would be a sort of interesting trip through time. So I brought twenty bucks and joined the two or three people perusing his belongings outside his trailer.

There were the normal things, including old books that nobody cared about or plates that were thirty years old. I had been to enough garage sales and estate sales to know that there was nothing really special here.

That was when I found the box. It was a rustic old box with a large brass lock on it, tucked into a cardboard box beneath a table. I thought it was interesting and looked cool. I looked around for the person in charge of the sale.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yes, sir?" the woman in charge said. She eyed me, the college-aged pimple-faced man with the box.

"How much for this?"

"Twenty dollars," the woman said.

"For an old box?" I asked.

"Yes, it's antique," she said.

"Do you have the key?" I said, pointing at the brass lock.

"I... I don't believe so," she said.

I looked at her for a moment and said, "I'll give you ten bucks for it. Without the key, that's still probably too much."

"Fine," the woman said with a shrug. "Ten dollars."

I produced the twenty dollar bill from my wallet, which the woman eyed with annoyance, and she made change.

I don't really know why I bought it, other than it looked cool. I'm certainly glad that I did, however.

--

Without the key, I had to break the box. I put a little bit of pressure on it with a screwdriver and the brass popped free. It was apparently a very old box. I looked at the damage by the light of my kitchen table in my cheap studio apartment. The brass lock was still gripping the lower portion of the box, but had broken free of the top. I could probably close it again and it would look fine on a shelf, even if it would never lock again.

Then I noticed what was inside. It was an old, dusty plaster vase. It had markings on the side in the dust. I leaned in close, worried to touch it for fear of breaking it. I remembered that George Winters was an archeologist. Was this one of his finds? Where was it from? Egypt? Mesopotamia? Was it old? Was it valuable?

With one tentative finger, I reached out and brushed some of the dust aside to see the markings better.

Instantly the lights in the room grew darker as clouds, seeming to appear on my ceiling from nowhere, gathered. Deep thunder rolled from within them. Black smoke began to pour from the vase, rising into the air.

"Oh shit!" I said, backing up rapidly. Had it burst into flames?

Even as I stumbled over the chair in my race backwards, the smoke was taking form.

"A new hand has stroked my ancient prison," a deep voice boomed from within the smoke. It congregated into a roughly human form, with smoke trails representing arms and a head. All of it looked angry.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"This imprisonment is broken sooner than my last," the angry cloud said. "I am joyful to walk the mortal plain once more."

"Are you... are you a genie?"

"Such a vile term," the angry cloud said. "Such a reduction of the forces that are within my grasp to a diminished representation of that power. I so detest the pet name that your kind has given mine."

"So... yes?" I said.

"Well yes," the genie said, the anger in his voice breaking slightly to make the allowance.

"Wow," I said. "That's... wow."

"I know," the thunderous voice said. "It's a lot to take in."

"No, it's not," I said with a shrug. "I saw Aladdin."

"Aladdin?"

"Yes, the movie," I said.

"What is a movie?" the genie demanded. "Actually, nevermind. You have brought me into this world once more and you shall be rewarded! Three times I shall bend the stars and the magics of the universe to direct your fate in the manner of your choosing."

"You mean three wishes?" I clarified.

"Yes, basically," the genie said. I thought I saw the smoking form nod its head. "There are, however, limitations to the manner in which I can move your fate.

"First, I will only act three times. You may not use this power to extend this beyond what is already set. Three wishes, no more.

"Second, I cannot change the willpower of those of your kind. Their free will is not within the scope of what I am able to change for you. It is forbidden.

"Third, manner of life and death are beyond the scope of that which I shall perform for you. Those that live shall continue to live and those that are dead shall continue to rest.

"Beyond these pale limitations, the foundations of the world are yours to sculpt how you wish."

I nodded, thoughtfully. "Anything else I can do? I just can't ask for more wishes, take away free will, or mess with death?"

"Immense are my powers, yes," the genie replied with more than a hint of pride in his voice. "And I shall use them to bend the Universe to your liking."

I was always one of those annoying kids who looked for plot holes in movies. I wondered why Harry didn't just shoot Voldemort with a gun, I wondered how Batman got back to Gotham City so quickly after escaping a prison in South America, and I often poked at the ambiguity of the "Don't feed after midnight" rule in Gremlins. So I had spent a lot of mental energy as a kid thinking about how to get around the genie's rules in Aladdin. It was actually quite convenient that those rules were the same ones here, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"To clarify, these rules... are they things you can't do or won't do?"

The genie laughed. "I have the power to rewrite the universe. You think I am limited by the pettiness of human life or free will? No, these are merely the things which my kind has agreed to abide by—that which was told to us."

"And the three wishes as well?" I clarified.

"Yes, this is to ensure that no one human can wield this power beyond what my kind has determined."

"Interesting," I nodded. "And those are the only three rules?"

I could actually hear the genie rolling his eyes from somewhere in the deep cloud form in my studio apartment. "Yes!" he bellowed. "Can you think of nothing else? I can unlock fame and fortune the likes of which you have never dreamt. Must you focus on the few, feeble areas where I have determined you might not go?"

"Well yeah," I said with a shrug. "I must. What if I wish something that you cannot do? Does that count? Is it just a wasted wish?"

"Your count only diminishes when I act to shift the foundations of the universe," the genie said. "If you wish something that is against the rules, that count remains untouched because so too the foundations of the universe remain untouched."

"Interesting," I said with a nod. "Well then no harm in trying."

I stood up straight, preparing myself for the first of my wishes. I knew that this was somewhat impulsive, but if it worked then it really didn't matter. If it didn't, then I could sit and think more about what I wanted to wish.

"I wish there were no rules to my wishes," I said.

"What, wait?" the genie said, but within the clouds booming thunder rumbled. Flashes of lightning filled the room. "Oh shit!" the genie cried out and then it was silent again.

"Did... did that work?" I asked the cloud.

"Yes, it did," the genie said. He sounded surprised.

"I wish for unlimited wishes," I said.

"Done!" the genie exclaimed. Now he sounded like he was having fun.

There was no rolling thunder anymore, but maybe that was because it wasn't as fundamental of a change as last time. Still, I was aware that I had used two wishes already. If the genie was fickle and had lied to me, then this would be my last wish. I decided to make it something really good, just in case it was my last wish.

"I wish for a billion dollars," I said.

The cloud of smoke made a motion like it was snapping its fingers. "Done!" the genie said.

I pulled out my phone, logged into my bank account, and counted the commas. "Wow," I said. I looked up again. "And you're still here?"

"Yeah," the genie said. "Actually, I'm as surprised as you are."

"I should be careful, though," I thought out loud. "If the first two just didn't count, then I only have two left."

"Well test it," the genie said, apparently as interested as I was. "Ask for someone from the grave. If that rule is broken, then all three are."

"That's a good idea," I said. "I wish Cleopatra was alive and here with me."

"Here goes nothing!" the genie said. Instantly, a woman was standing in front of me. She wore white clothes, adorned with gold and gemmed jewelry. She looked very little like Elizabeth Taylor and, frankly, not that pretty. I supposed that styles had changed over history and she wasn't exactly the smoke show that broke the Roman Empire anymore.

Cleopatra's eyes were wide, looking around the room.

"Uhhh, ok," I said. "Let's try the other rule. I wish that she understood and obeyed my commands."

"Done!" the genie exclaimed. It was nice timing too, because Cleopatra's eyes were growing wide and it looked like she about to scream.

"Calm down. Stay quiet," I said. Cleopatra immediately lost the crazed looked in her eye and calmed down.

"This seems to be working," I told the genie.

"I know, it's cool!" he exclaimed. He appeared to have lost the sense of grandeur he had entered my kitchen with. He shared in my "fuck around and find out" sort of energy.

"She's not as hot as I thought she would be," I mused.

"So change it," the genie said. "It's not like you're short of wishes."

"True," I said thoughtfully. "I wish she was hot by modern—no—hot by my standards."

Cleopatra immediately changed. Her facial features grew softer, the thick painted makeup on her skin was replaced with modern makeup, and her eyes were large and enticing. Her chest grew—I've always been a big tit guy—and stretched against the fabric she wore. The hair that had been on her legs was gone. Her hair, previously greasy, was now smooth and sleek. She looked a lot like a porn star playing Cleopatra, but that was perfectly fine with me.

"She looks great," I said, ogling her openly. She watched me, apparently offended by my gaze.

"Don't be offended," I commanded her, "be turned on to be objectified." Immediately, Cleopatra's eyes went from angry to sensual. They dropped down to my pants, where my dick had already grown quite hard by the whole scenario.

"Uh, genie," I said. "I think I'm about to do something immoral."

"So make it moral," the genie said. "Foundations of the universe, my friend."

"Yeah," I said. I realized that I already had the ability to do what I wanted to do without feeling bad about it. Hell, I could do it as a favor to her if I wanted to.

"I command you to want to fuck me," I told Cleopatra. Cleopatra immediately changed demeaner. Lust ruled her expression and her eyes dropped again to my bulging dick. She bit her lip in a very modern expression of lust and invitation. I could have just laid her down and fucked her, but I was admittedly high on the power. I wanted more. I wanted her to want it.

"I command you to want to serve me sexually, with no thought of your own pleasure," I said. "I command you to want to suck me off and swallow. I command you to need it."

Immediately, Cleopatra dropped to her knees. The look of lust was fierce up at me. She opened her mouth wide, reaching out with a hand to stroke my dick through my jeans. She occasionally added in words in an ancient language I didn't understand, but I could guess the nature of her begging.

"Well... who am I to say no?" I said. I unzipped, dropped my jeans and boxers, and Cleopatra went to work. Her head bobbed on my dick, taking it into her mouth. Her tongue danced as she sucked, playing on my shaft. She got about halfway down with each bob. If this was a girl I had met at the bar, I would have counted myself lucky just for this, but I had just unlocked the power of the gods.

"I wish she had no gag reflex," I said.

"Done!" the genie exclaimed.

Immediately, Cleopatra started taking my dick much deeper, all the way to the back of her throat.

"Take your tits out," I ordered. Without breaking suction, Cleopatra slipped the flimsy white outfit off her shoulders and let it drop. Her massive tits bounced with each bob of her blowjob.

I realized I still had my phone in my hand from when I checked my now-full bank account. I opened up the video and pointed it down at her, filming the legendary ancient Egyptian Queen—now resembling a big-titted slutty porn star—gobbling on my dick.

It did not take me long. I could have happily enjoyed this blowjob for a long time, but the mix of newfound power and pure sex quickly pushed me over the edge. Cleopatra took it like a champ as I pumped her throat full of cum. Like I commanded, she took it all and swallowed eagerly.

"Wow," I said, looking down at the Egyptian Queen. "That was awesome."

Her commands finished, she looked around at the room, focusing on things like the TV or the refrigerator with wonder.

"Uh, let's send her back," I said. "I wish that my changes to her were undone and she went back to wherever she came from."

Cleopatra disappeared, my cum still in her stomach. I reached down and awkwardly pulled my pants back up.

"So... I can do anything I want," I said.

"It seems that way, yes," the genie said.

"No rules," I nodded, thoughtfully.

"It seems that way, yes," the genie repeated.

"I think I'm going to have some fun," I said with a grin.

"It seems that way, yes."

--

With unlimited wishes at my disposal, I didn't hesitate to wish away the minor inconveniences. My acne was done forever. I shifted my hair and ensured that it would never need cut or done again—it would permanently be in this style. I might change that later on to a different style if I wanted, but that was the benefit of unlimited wishes. Also, of course, I wished that I could eat as much as I wanted without gaining weight. While I was at it, I wished that I couldn't get sick, couldn't be harmed, and could not die.

I grew tired of looking at the cloud shape. I wished for the genie to take a more human-looking form, while changing none of his abilities. The genie took a male form—after informing me that he was neither male nor female in reality—that was a similar age as me. The genie seemed genuinely happy as he walked around my apartment. I asked him why.

"Well it looks like I'm not going back into the vase," the genie shrugged. "Most of the time, I pop out, grant a few wishes, and then I'm back for a few thousand years. If you keep doing this, then I get to keep stretching my legs." He gestured down. "Also, I have legs to stretch now."

"I assume that you knew George Winters," I said. "That he found your vase in some archeological site."

"Yes!" the genie said. "That was a very long wait before Winters."

"So he had three wishes," I said. "One to send him from the crypt to his home."

"Yes," the genie nodded.

"Another to win the lottery," I said.

"Yes," the genie nodded again.

I thought a moment. "What... what was the third?"

"Well, actually it was his first wish," the genie said. "He wished for it while even in the darkest depth of that tomb. It must have been on his mind."

"What was it?" I said.

"He asked for a really big dick," the genie said.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. "Huh. That makes sense I suppose." I thought about it and then said, "I wish for a really really big dick."

It was a weird feeling to at one moment have your normal dick—which, by the way, was already a perfectly respectable size—suddenly stretch into a longer dick, even while flaccid. I unbuckled my pants again and looked down to see it. I was going to have fun with this.

My newfound power, that is.

--

When I first started, I focused too much on trying to explain the little things. When I wished for a palace to appear in a nearby field, I wished that workers had the memory of building it and that the whole town remembered it going up slowly. Then, I panicked and added another wish: that nobody would question why it was there. After using a couple dozen wishes to cover the tracks of my other wishes, I realized I could do it in a bigger, single wish.

"I wish that nobody thought it was odd when I make a wish that changes something," I said.

"Oooo, good one," the genie said, pointing finger guns at me.

"Thank you," I grinned. We were standing on the balcony of my palace, looking out on a beautiful day that I had created by wishing away the clouds. Inside, on my comically large bed, were two movie stars that I had fantasized about for a very long time. I had just cum on one of their chests—not to cum and tell, but she may or may not have played a red-headed superspy in the highest grossing film ever made—and had the other one—a Cuban actress who was in the next Bond film—lick it off and swallow each drop. They were sitting and resting on the bed before I fucked them again.

I had put together a list of girls that I wanted to fuck and had been working through it. Most of the Victoria's Secret angels and models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition had already had my dick in their pussy, ass, throat, or all of the above.

I had started by fucking one or two a day, giving my body a chance to sort of catch up, but I wanted to go more frequently, so I wished to have no necessary recharge on my orgasm, my cum, or my libido. After that, my bedroom might as well have had a revolving door to it.

All that to say, it was only about two weeks since coming upon the genie and I already had fucked most of the celebrities that I had lusted after for so long. Some of them, like the girls now on my bed, I had enjoyed twice.

"You know, it's a little bit of a shame," I said, mostly to myself.

"What's that?"

"Cleopatra or the movie stars or models... they're never quite as good as I think they ought to be. At least, not at first. I can take away their gag reflex, make their tits bigger, and command them to enjoy it, but they don't start that way. All of that is modification. The movies and magazines use photoshop to remove imperfections. I use your magic. But... all of them start with it."

"You could remove it from everyone," the genie suggested.

"I could," I nodded, "but I'm sure that would come back to bite me in some way." I could probably wish away those consequences, of course, but my mind was already going in a new direction.

"I wish those girls went back to wherever they were, with whatever they were wearing, and had no memory of what I did to them," I said.

"The usual," the genie nodded, snapping his fingers. The movie stars disappeared.

12