3 Wishes and Counting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish there was a super hot girl here, not pulling from anywhere else but created brand new," I said.

The genie nodded and instantly a girl appeared before me. Her blonde hair was full and long, like I liked. Her tits were large and perky. Her ass was tight and firm and I could already imagine it rippling under the force of a smack. Her eyes were big and blue—but somewhat empty. She blinked, looking around.

"She's pretty empty headed, isn't she?" I said.

"Well she doesn't exactly have any history to draw from," the genie said. "She didn't exist a minute ago."

"I wish she understood English, followed my orders, and had a basic working knowledge of human life," I said.

"Done," the genie said. The girl's eyes were not so empty anymore.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. The girl obeyed, opening wide.

"I wish she had no gag reflex," I said. I paused, smiled, and said, "And that she had her g-spot at the back of her throat."

"Done and done," the genie said.

"I wish she thought I was the greatest thing on Earth," I said, stroking her cheek admiringly. "I wish that she believed there was no greater honor than to be my sexual plaything. I wish that her highest priority in existence was my pleasure."

"Done," the genie said. Even as he spoke, I could see the lust in the girl's eyes. Carnal delights for my pleasure danced in her brain. I resisted the urge to put her on her knees and try her out. I would, of course, but not until I was done.

"I wish that she was impervious to disease, that she could never grow old, and that nothing would mar her attractiveness to me. I wish that she could never get pregnant, never have a period, and all of her holes were always ready to be used."

"Done," the genie said. I caught him ogling her out of the corner of my eye. The genie might technically not have a sex, but you'd have to be dead not to see this girl as gorgeous.

"I wish her tits defied the laws of physics and were always full and perky, not sagging," I said. This was probably redundant, based on my prior wish, but I wanted it said anyways.

The girl stood in front of me, her eyes begging me to use her and her g-spot in her throat waiting to be playing with. I pinched one of her tits appreciatively.

"A whole new creation," I muttered to myself.

I again resisted the urge to try her out. I stepped back, taking a breath, and trying to clear my mind from the stiffness in my pants. I didn't think I had forgotten anything. She was the perfect living fuckdoll.

"Ok," I nodded. "I wish that there were a hundred more of her, perfect copies except for their appearance. Each should look different, but each be incredibly hot. All other traits should be the same."

The genie snapped his fingers and instantly more hot sluts appeared. There was a redhead with great tits, an Asian girl with great tits, a Mexican seductress with great tits, and 96 others—all with similarly fantastic tits. I had variety. And if I got bored, I could make more. None of them required modifying and I didn't have to send any of them home afterwards. They were all ready to go.

"Ok," I said with a wide smile. "Who wants to suck my dick?"

The host of girls jumped up and down, joyously volunteering.

"Well, seniority rules," I said, turning to the blonde I had started with. "Kneel bitch."

She dropped to her knees, her mouth still open from my first command. I pulled out my dick and filled her throat. She moaned with delight as the head of my enlarged cock rubbed against her g-spot. I ordered two more sluts forward, so I could play with their tits while the blonde sucked me off.

As I came, pumping my cum into the blonde's throat, I thought about how much fun I was going to have. A whole new creation of girls, the perfect fucktoys, and unlimited playtime at my disposal. Nothing was off limits. Nothing was beyond my reach. To prove it, I commanded the blonde slut, "Keep sucking, whore." My cock required no break and she continued into a second round.

Three wishes was for chumps, I thought as I swapped sluts and started playing with a new whore's tits. George Winters didn't have the faintest idea how to really get the most out of life.

As my second orgasm refilled the blonde's mouth with cum, another thought ran through my mind: I should probably help some people too. Infinite power could change the world.

Then, I caught sight of a sexy brunette. I pulled out of the blonde's mouth, left behind the two sluts I had been fondling, and went to the brunette. I bent her over the railing of the balcony, stuffed my dick into her dripping pussy, and began thrusting. I smacked her ass repeatedly. It rippled just as perfectly as I knew it would.

I would get around to the rest of the world, I thought. But that sounded like a tomorrow thing. For now, I was going to have some fun.

12