All Comments on '3 Wishes and Counting'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyalmost 3 years ago

A fun thought experiment/piece of smut. I wish Literotica let you cross-post this into Humor/Satire - there were a lot of very funny exchanges!

(Also, I'm much obliged for your kind author's note!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The hottest story ever.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What do you do when you can do anything? At first it’s exciting but then it’s becomes boring.

There are no challenges.

So you control people? At first it’ll be exciting but then what? There are no rules so you can turn every person into a slave. You can do anything you want to them, each line crossed shows another line.

End racism? Sure. End bigotry? Done, make everyone inclusive? No problem.

But the problem is: if trans women can dominate bio women’s sports, doesn’t that exclude them?

Do you understand the problem? In the US, age of consent is 18…in most places, so now you bend the law: love is love and those who are attracted to minors now have free reign? So you change the law to be 18 and people are only attracted to legal aged?

The problem is the law of unintended consequences. Power corrupts and unlimited power corrupts absolutely.

And that isn’t erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a fun read. It was nice the way you had the “Master” (I don’t think his name was ever mentioned) explain how when he was a kid, he would spend time thinking about ways to get around the three wish rule and other plot points in stories like Gremlins. I especially appreciated the silly and funny moments which are always a major high point for me in any story. I also found it very thoughtful that you gave credit to the original story and author which I have noticed more people are doing but some still skip that part which is disheartening since they obviously found the story good enough to give the inspiration to create their own story but not to even thank the inspiring author. I am sure I will be going back to read this story many times since it just hits me as that good. Thank you for taking the time and energy to create and post it.

J.D.

flynndflynndalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I hope this gets a sequel.

TurtleHermitTurtleHermitover 2 years ago

The idea of creating the perfect living sex doll is one of the hottest things I've heard. You could make a story about that alone! Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"First, I will only act three times. You may not use this power to extend this beyond what is already set. Three wishes, no more."

He obviously violates this rule by wishing his wishes to have no rules as he uses the power to extend beyodn what is set.

But still, amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is great but why not wish for the power to grant himself more wishes instead of contradicting the rule that the genie will act only 3 times, lastly you forgot only one thing for the perfect sex doll give the girls self cleaning, self lubricating assholes with a g spot nerves all up the lining of their ass so they absolutely love anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"It was a weird feeling to at one moment have your normal dick—which, by the way, was already a perfectly respectable size..." Of course, it was. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Great genie fantasy. I wouldn't need 100 mindless sluts though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice and cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

long after i nutted i read for non sexual reasons because it was genuinley a good read this would make a great story

TittyWalkerTittyWalker20 days ago

Four stars just for "It seems that way, yes"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...