3 Women, 3 Men, 3 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad I'm young now," said Sonia, sounding blissful as Ben plowed her from above, "And not a generation ago. My mother says black men then never ate pussy."

After a mass "Ooohhh!" Del brought up his head and said, "Permission granted, Sonia. Too bad you didn't ask first."

"Everyone should know," said Sonia, getting rhythmic to Ben's quickening drive, "that you invited an insensitive loudmouth."

Doris said, "There's so much to unpack from that! Starting with the kind of conversations you have with your mother!"

Ben, whose mouth wasn't busy, laughed. Del glanced back, and shared a smile with Corinne as she stroked him. He then returned his mouth to his partner's cleft, and Doris's whole body twitched.

Corinne got rushes from her well-tongued clit. She lifted her trunk away and got on her back. "Get a condom," she whispered.

Mac walked around to the other side of the island, fished around in the bowl, and returned. Corinne thought, So much for subterfuge.

Corinne spread her legs and brought Mac on top of her. She murmured, "All the way in, Sugar. I think it'll feel good this time."

He nodded, and slowly filled her completely. Something about what she felt inside led her to hope that cervix contact wouldn't hurt. It doesn't! she thought happily. She ground her vulva against his coarse pubic curls, and felt thrills rise at both ends of her cavity. Her vocal cords made tiny "uh"s, slowly at first, then more rapidly. She clutched his buttocks, her arm muscles cording. Her swollen clit tipped the first domino of ecstasy, bringing down the next as her sheath clenched on Mac's cock. She felt vibrations in her breasts, tipping more dominoes, expelling tension built up for days. Then, amid heat flashes and quivers, hoarse wails escaped her throat.

The next clear sensations were Mac's spasms, giving her joyous aftershocks. He grunted into the bedspread next to her head.

Then, Ben's ragged voice: "Our, hostess, is the, firstest."

Corinne's chest shook with silent laughter. She also scrunched, because all the men here knew her orgasm voices. She said, "Shouldn't you pay attention to your partner?"

"Don't worry, he's—" Sonia's voice began, then was overtaken by a loud groan. She didn't resume what she'd been saying.

Corinne had a sweet final thrill as Mac pulled out. She held him as he rolled to her side. "I want to watch," she said quietly.

"Me too," he said, leaning forward in the dimness.

Corinne saw that Doris was now cowgirling Del, and she could make out that Ben had a towel covering his butt as he lay atop Sonia. Corinne was relieved and drained, yet she was also intrigued by even the half-lit sight of other people, close to her, making love.

Sonia groaned again, hair fluttering from sharp jerks of her head. She had a tight grip on Ben's back. Then, with higher-pitched yelps, she grabbed the towel on Ben's butt and held it in place. His voice joined hers, and they writhed together. Corinne, heating up again, picked up Mac's hand and put his fingers in her mouth, jolting him.

The writhing continued, and the voice volume rose. Sonia's left leg twitched hard, then again, four times in all. At last, her head tipped back, mouth open, and some of her body relaxed—but not her hands on Ben's towel.

Sonia said, "Now!" and Ben put his own hands on the towel and pulled away from her. He leaned back onto his knees, wrapping the towel around his trunk, then stood and stepped off Reality Island. Sonia deftly pulled up the towel between her legs, pressed it onto her groin, held it over her rear as she stood up, and joined Ben. She crouched, which kept the towel in place, and ran her hand over the bedspread. "Dry!" she cried in triumph. She and Ben headed for a bathroom.

Mac stood and stepped in front of Sonia. "Never encountered that," he said to her. "Ummm...can I taste?"

Corinne's jaw dropped.

Sonia smiled, wadding up her towel. "My hero gets first chance, if he wants it."

"Sure," said Ben, maybe more willing than eager.

Corinne watched as Sonia freed one hand from the towel and put two fingers inside her quim. She then held the fingers up to Ben, who sucked them. He then nodded, smiled, and said "Thanks," apparently not displeased.

Sonia then gathered for Mac more of what some people liked to call 'nectar.' As he sucked it, Corinne couldn't help having an 'Ick!' reaction. Corinne wasn't a squirter, and while she knew that there was no urine involved, she couldn't imagine the appeal.

Ben leaned down to Corinne and held out something. "Is this yours?"

Her underwear.

She grabbed it. "Yeah. Sorry."

Sonia and Ben chuckled away towards a bathroom.

Mac returned to Corinne's side. She decided not to say anything, and focused instead on Doris and Del. In full athletic sex, Doris was a stunner, breasts jouncing high, ribs and abdomen dramatically tapered, butt substantial but taut, muscle tone perfect on her entire surface. Del's jaw extended forward, clamped shut. Corinne smiled, knowing that he was holding back, and waiting, and waiting...

Back from the bathroom, Ben and Sonia joined the other couple, with the former next to Corinne and the latter next to Mac. They nestled together and watched the sex show.

"Omigod!" yelped Doris, her trunk seeming to flutter as it ground on Del's crotch. He raised his hands to her breasts and squeezed them together. She grabbed his hands and boosted the squeeze.

The four spectators were able to agree later on what happened next. Doris said "Hhrrrhinn!" or something like it, at least five times. Doris elevated most of the way off Del's cock, then slammed back down to full insertion, with the loudest "Hhrrrhinn!" of all. Then Del wailed loud and long, and Doris showed what seemed like the biggest smile her face could produce. Then all four hands fell away from her breasts, and Doris slumped forward onto Del's torso.

Sonia applauded, and the other three joined in. Doris responded with a timid "Oh no!"

Del held her, rolled them smoothly to one side, and pulled out. Corinne regretted having embarrassed Doris, but Sonia, apparently with no misgivings, slid next to Doris and hugged her from behind. "That was beautiful, Sweetie," said Doris. "And you're beautiful, C-cups and all. The fact that you're a tigress is safe with us."

Doris turned her head towards Sonia and smiled. "Tigress," said Doris. "I like that."

"And look what you did to your prey," said Sonia, pointing at Del. He was struggling to get his feet under him, swollen condom flopping on a flexible member.

Doris grinned, made a claw-raking gesture at him, and said, "Rrrraaahhrrr!"

To which they all laughed. In that moment, Corinne felt that they had shaken off their first-time nerves.

In the next moment, she laughed even louder. Propped up on her elbows, between Ben and Mac, from the corner of each eye Corinne saw a penis twitch up towards the clawing tigress.

Chapter 3

There followed cleanups and bathroom breaks. Each person found her/his clothes, and took them to the personal rooms. Del inspected Reality Island, rearranging its components as he saw fit.

The six gathered at the bar, mostly still riding their erotic highs, or recovering from them. Four were in the hotel's courtesy bathrobes. Mac had a towel around his waist. Sonia was nude.

Del raised the light level in the bar area. "I've researched how people hold events like this, and tried to think of ways to make everyone casual and comfortable. Dress code didn't occur to me. Should we have one?"

"We should be free," declared Mac.

"Yes, but everyone has different boundaries," said Corinne. She held the lapels of her robe. "I'm taking a break. Does this tell everyone that?"

"How about this?" said Doris. She put her hands together at her mouth for a moment, then said, "Mood Zero: A person in the self-room with the door closed means don't even approach me. Mood One: That door open with the person staying inside means willing to talk. Mood Two: Being in the open area with clothes on means open to non-sexual interaction. Mood Three: Wearing a robe, in the open area, means sexually receptive but not assertive. Mood Four: Nude or genital-revealing in the open area means on the prowl."

"Sounds good," said Del. "All those in favor?"

Ben said, "Since when are we a committee?"

"While we're here, we're a commune," said Del, getting a little testy. "We all have an equal say."

Ben raised his hand and said, "Aye." The others indicated assent.

Del smiled at Doris. "Thanks, Honey." To the others: "Her head's so full of flowcharts and spreadsheets that sometimes she forgets to have fun."

"Can't forget now," she said, smiling.

"Well, I'm in Mood Four," said Sonia. She raised her arms and swung her breasts side to side. "But only on the outside, for now." she walked to the middle of Reality Island and lay down. "Care to fondle, and be fondled?"

Ben and Mac at once lost robe and towel, and got to her sides.

"All right!" said Del. "In a little while, though, there's a planned event."

Corinne shed her robe, and eased in among the other bodies. The light level was higher now, and she appreciated the variety of skin tones as she kissed here and stroked there. Doris's arrival led Corinne to some prolonged contact with her, from which neither shied away. She was amused to see the men lean away from each other, with mumbled apologies. As long as Doris and Sonia didn't seem to have that problem, Corinne saw no reason to halt a pleasant touch.

Hands and mouths explored skins, traveling to various destinations. By common consent, there was no penetration, but as time passed the tension and energy seemed to grow.

Del lifted his head. Half-gasping, he said, "Now, it's time for a special event for Cory." He caught Corinne's eye. "Would you like this to happen here?"

Corinne sat up. She was comfortable at the moment, but wasn't sure about when three other bodies would be all over her. "I think I'd rather be on a bed," she said.

"Then everyone please follow me," said Del, standing.

They complied, but kept kissing and petting until they reached Del's room, which had a queen bed and a twin. Del explained that the men would give oral love to Corinne's breasts and groin.

Still pleasantly aroused, Corinne scrunched. This room was fully lit. Despite modesty, however, she wanted that, especially for later.

More boldly than she really felt, she climbed onto the twin bed. Here, the men could stand on the floor and not put much weight on her. She said, "Del and Mac, pick a boob. Ben, dive my muff." She tried to recall whether she and Ben had ever done oral after vaginal. "Is condom taste a problem for you?"

Ben gave her the crooked smile that always pleased and aroused her, and this time it did more than ever. Her thighs twitched.

"No," said Ben. "And I'd happily lick you even if there hadn't been a condom."

Her head jerked up. "Oh no, I'd never make you do that. No." She had another 'Ick!' reaction at the thought, and she also didn't want Ben to abase himself. Two minutes earlier, he had sweetly kissed and fondled her breasts while she fingered his balls. That had seemed so...innocent.

Del and Ben both said something like "It's okay, relax," and Mac patted her hand.

Corinne leaned back, head towards the wall. This was it.

She feared it as much as she craved it.

"I can't just be a lazy slug," she said. "Ladies, can I do something for you?"

Everyone else reacted in surprise. "Really?" asked Sonia.

"I think I could lick, or, or, finger. If you like."

"I think that's too much, too soon," said Doris. Then, with a chuckle, "and there's no room to get close. But I appreciate the thought." She trained a wicked smile on Del. "And it might be fun to see what that does to him."

"Cory, let this be your time," said Mac.

"Okay," she said, trying to relax.

Had she just confessed to bicuriosity? Had she meant it? She wondered if she had any real boundaries, or if she was, deep down, casual about all sex and pleasure. Modesty be damned?

Del set his hands around the base of her right breast, raised it like a chalice, and shaped his mouth to surround the nipple and areola, lightly tonguing and sucking.

Mac seized her left breast more firmly, with one hand, and circled its peak quickly with a slobbering tongue.

Ben embraced her thighs from underneath, hands rising and curling to meet at her vulva. His fingers separated her outer labia. His tongue slid down along the clitoris hood, slowly pushed in to lave the inner labia, then rose to lift the hood. He pressed his moist lower lip against the exposed clit, and slid it from side to side.

Corinne drew in a slow, tremulous breath. Then, for a moment, she couldn't breathe at all, as nerves sent shivers, and warmth swelled from far distant provinces of her being. Breath finally exited in a low moan.

These three men had done these three things to her before. She had enjoyed all of them, with Del and Ben on their own able to bring her to orgasm, and Mac exciting her while giving her stronger love elsewhere. Now, she couldn't interpret the signals within her. Sensations clashed wildly. She felt Del's familiar artistry on her breast, with a sudden finger stroke on the underside while he lifted the tongue to leave a saliva bead quivering on the nipple, and she cooed like a dove. Then Mac surprised her by pulling up the areola while grazing the nipple with his teeth, and a rush made her bend jerkily at the waist, then flop back.

Her hands sought her lovers, she had so many, why couldn't she feel more of them? How could she do nothing and receive passively the pleasure wrought by an army of men? She put her hands on Mac's and Del's backs, gaining only a slight sense of connection.

Ben moved his upper lip to swirl around the protruding bud of the clit while his tongue slid sideways inside her inner labia. Corinne's thighs clamped to flatten Ben's ears, but he kept on, and suctioned her fluid. She howled, head snapping back, but Del and Mac held steady at her breasts. Spasms in her trunk gave her steep rushes, and she felt what seemed like heat lightning in her bosom. She howled louder, and tasted sweat.

Her eyes had shut. She worked at relaxing her face, and finally opened her eyes. Spots and flashes traveled her vision. The men still filled her sails with their love. What felt before like rushes persisted now as smooth ecstasy, and just as she wondered if it would ever end, it diminished, and after two more spasms, it concluded. But memory lingered, while pleasant lassitude made her purr.

"Ohhhh. You wonderful men...you can stop now."

Ben did, but only long enough to say, "What if we don't want to?" Then he returned his lips to hers, while the others laughed.

"If this is my time," Corinne said with a smile, "who cares what you want? And besides..."

She grabbed Del's head and brought his mouth to hers for a long, deep kiss.

She then said, "It's going to happen," locking her eyes on his. "And you're going to watch. It's what you want to find out, right?"

He wasn't quite smiling. "So this is about me?"

"Not first and foremost," she said. Then, after a breath, "It's about me, and Ben, and then you. I, mm, I like what he does inside."

Ben stood up straight. "Um...is there..."

"Ben, will you please fff, uh, m-make love to me?"

Ben, no longer smiling, looked at Del, who looked back.

Del licked his lips, then finally said to Ben, "Why you lookin' at me? The lady asked you a question. And...umm...I might learn something." He took a step back from Corinne.

Ben looked at Corinne and said, "Yes I will." He also stepped back, and got a condom from a bowl. From this position, the others could see his prick, bright red, poking almost straight up, curving in towards his navel.

Corinne smiled, watching Ben roll on the sheath. His build was slender, but with high shoulders, and lean muscle everywhere. The straight black hair had become unruly during the night's activities. "Now that's what I'm talking about," she said, realizing that she usually didn't get this view in full light. She leaned to her left and embraced Mac. "See if the other ladies want some entertainment, I might get to you again later." She was wildly happy, at the same time thinking of herself as a shameless slut.

She turned to Del. "After what y'all just did to me, I don't need another burst. But, ohhh, Baby, I want it!" She marveled at how quickly she had gone from otherworldly transcendence to frisky energy. More fluid arrived on her walls, to welcome a penis.

Ben got his knees onto the bed and aimed his prick towards Corinne's cleft. She hiked up her butt to match his level, but also held up her arms and said, "Once you're in, bring me your marble sculpture. My whole body wants you."

Del stepped back. Neither he, nor Mac, nor Doris, nor Sonia, started any new action. They watched.

This was a huge leap past banging Mac in the dark while Del did the same to Doris. None of us wants to think that this is the plantation owner taking the house slave, thought Corinne, but we probably can't avoid it. She looked fondly at Ben. Different century, different people, please let this be a different world.

Ben's cock pushed smoothly between her labia. As he drove in further, he and Corinne both adjusted their positions, from long practice. The meat that slid inside rode against the front of her vagina. and awakened her G spot, thrilling her to a huge, open-mouthed smile. After three or four pumps, in and out, every special spot in the front sent waves to her brain, summoning dopamine.

As Ben leaned down she yanked him onto her torso and wrapped her legs around his pelvis. Their kiss was almost percussive. Their muscles flexed as they tried to get closer than their skins would allow.

Ben's head jerked up, his teeth gritted, but he continued to drive at the same rate and depth.

"M-my empty pussy," whimpered Corrine, "got jealous! Y-you guys, you remember, th-that, okay? Th-three mouYAAAGGHHHH!" She bucked up from the bed, despite Ben's weight, deep heat coursing through her. "OhGOD," she said through a spasm, "ohgod ohgod there's MOORRRRE!" She swooned through a cascade of spasms and flexures.

Now Ben began to grunt rhythmically, but kept on at a task he clearly loved, even as Corinne's legs began to tremble on him. Her grind against his abdomen commingled their sweat.

"Oh yeah Benny, fill that rubber," said Corinne, halfway sobbing, "I want to feel that too, stretch me good!"

As if following orders, Ben's back arched, and he froze, with a long, rumbling grunt. Corinne bucked again, her yell topping him in volume.

The lovers then lost all muscle tension, flopping together. For a long time, they breathed in rasps.

At last Corinne murmured, "What I was trying to say...is the next time y'all do that three-mouths thing, be ready to satisfy my deep ladyland."

"I don't think I was ready for that," wheezed Ben.

"You tamed this tigress," Corinne said, bringing his face to hers for a slow kiss.

"Damn, Cory," said Del. "How much did you cum?"

"I think three," she said weakly. She smiled up at Ben. Despite being on the pill, she said, "Honey, please get those babymakers away from me."

Chuckling, he straightened up and pulled out a prick wrapped in swollen off-white latex.

"Ben," Del said, with a dazed look, "you made her so happy." Then, as both Corinne and Ben were opening their mouths, he added, "No, don't go jivin', please. What I want more than anything is for Cory to be happy." Puzzlement crossed his face briefly, then he said, "Yeah, I do. That's what I want most, and I...I don't care how it happens."

Sonia said, "We interrupt this marathon of sex for a nauseating blast of love."