All Comments on '30-Days of House Arrest Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Not crazy about the "oh Hell" sayings but love the story as I know if I had known then what I know now I would for sure been turned into a sissy gurl and most likely I would have gone all out and became a trans gurl but without having the SRS done but would have got breast implants. Not sure where this story is going but seems it might head that way. How I wish I could turn back time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

This story is amazing.....i love every part.....wish it could happen to me

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Good Job

You did a better job of using the oh my hell in this chapter than you did in the first one although you still used the phrase too much. That being said, I enjoyed this story for a lot of reasons. One was the fact that you didn’t give the real men 10-12 inch cocks like most other authors. Cocks that big are few and far between. Great job there. Second, the story has a least some level of reality. Yes, the probability of it actually happening is very slim but at least it could happen and probably has somewhere in the world. Most likely more than we’ll ever know. If I weren’t already a married sissy wife I’d love for this to happen to me. Keep giving us more!! Just without all the oh my hells. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fuck! Why did i read this?? How about calling it what it really is - a rape! - and labeling it as such!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Actually Fucked

Maybe you should label this a horror because I'm sure this is going to give me nightmares. The idea that this or worse could happen to anyone makes me really sad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wish i was there

I came in my panties and all over my stomach

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gay bottoms aren't Girls

First off, you better change that gay acceptance tag because this isn't very gay accepting. And this happening to someone is going to be traumatizing. This work is is homophobic, transphobic and misogynistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tradegy of hate well written

First off you are a great writer, but your characters are evil assholes. Not all bottoms are sissies, a term i hate, along with faggot, which i dislike even more. Your story relies on hateful precepts, the bar owner, "daddy" and judge are all twisted evil douchebags. The boy had a background were his dad threatened to kill him if he went gay. Many of us of a certain age grew up in very homophobic times where social shunning and yes even violence, ever hear of Matthew Shepherd, were common. It happens even today. An Orlado gay bar, one much like thr one in story was, the scene of a tragic mass homicide hate crime. You are reinforcing all that crap, by making the dom gays so hateful. There is no love or romance in the story, you hint at it, then rip it away from the reader.

I know that you are writing fior a certain kink, but power exchange bdsm, humiliation, ect. Must be done with consent, honesty, safety and respect. Lastly a daddy/son, dom/sub lifestyle relationship, not a scene, a relationship, has to have a modicum of affection and safely. One more thing a gay bar owner would not and could not requie sexual servicing or staff gang bangs, unless its a gay brothel, but even then probably still liable for sexual harassment.

Before all the literotica fans say " ok anon dont get you panties in a wad, its just a story", I realize that, but its a harmful, hurtful story, that perpetuates stereotypes about gays and trans people alike. Not all trangender females want to be sissies. And not all bottoms have tiny cocks, and many people switch. I understand the kink but At least post in nonconsent. Ugh!

RobAllieRobAllieover 3 years ago

Loved chapter 1 and absolutely love chapter 2. Fantastic story and really great ending. Thank you to the author for this very nice work. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second chapter was very disappointing and rushed. No description at all of his first blowjob and finally tasting Mr. G's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was like watching a train wreck. Horrible characters although well written prose in some part. Very very hateful trash though. I read it for a good laugh on the pussy boy thing….but one thing about good humiliation BDSM is that there is balance and after care. These “daddies” groomed a young male and this story bordered on pedophilia to be honest.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

good story, love the turn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous