30-Days of House Arrest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

"Sweetie, from now on I want you in my bed every night, would you like that?" he softly asked me.

Ohhhh, daddy - I'd love that, daddy!" I honestly said.

"I'm going to take your cherry tonight...do you know what that means?"

"Ohhhhh, I think so, daddy - you're going to fuck me in the ass..."

"No, sweetie, only men have assholes - a boy like you has a pussy - and you know what pussies are for, right?"

"I, uh, I..."

"Your pussy is intended to give pleasure to real men's hard cocks...sweetie, I want you to admit something to me..."

"Sure, daddy, what is it?"

"You do know you are not a real man, right, sweetie?"

Life can be amazing. Two-days ago his remark would have caused me to cry and protest.

"...you are more like a girl than a boy, aren't you sweetie?"

"I, uh...I guess so, daddy...uh, maybe I am more like a girl than a boy," I admitted to him.

He continued: "...you know, sweetie, Mother Nature has a plan for all of us...real men, like me and Mr. Hall have a responsibility to look after and nurture queerboys like you...technically, you have a penis which makes you a male, but emotionally, you are female...and don't get me wrong - I love you having a very strong feminine side...you already love sucking real men's cocks, and tonight when I take your virginity, when my cock is sliding in-and-out of your pussy, I guarantee your little clitty is going to absolutely explode and fill your panties with your girl-cream!"

He squeezed my clitty and I would have cum right then and there if it wasn't for the strap around my balls.

***

I made it to the toilet seat just in time for daddy's love-juice to ooze out of my deflowered pussy into the bowl. I was still in a dream-like stupor.

I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have a real man fucking me doggy style...how wonderful it felt when our balls exploded at the same time...his sperm and semen filling my pussy - my girl-cream, as daddy likes to call it, drenching my panties.

Daddy hands me a warm wash cloth and says to me, "Sweetie, it is the sissy's duty to clean her man after sex."

Huh? Sissy? Clean 'HER' man?

Daddy must have read my facial expression. "Sweetie, you know that a boy who loves to wear women's panties is called a 'sissy', right?"

I hadn't thought about it. I blushed and said, "Well, uh..."

"Sweetie," he interrupted, "I would LOVE for you to be my little panty-wearing sissy...do you want to be daddy's little sissy?"

"Well, uh, I guess so," I tentatively answered.

"'I guess so'? - Sweetie, you're hurting my feelings...I have given you the best orgasms of your life by allowing you to cum in women's panties...what does that make you?"

I sheepishly admitted, "Well, I guess it makes me a sissyboy..."

"Sweetie, we just talked about that - you yourself said you have more in common with girls than boys, isn't that right?"

"Well, uh...yes, daddy."

"Wouldn't that make you a sissy 'girl'?"

As much as I hated to admit it, daddy's logic was flawless.

"Yes, daddy."

"Yes, what, sweetie? Who are you?"

"I, uh...I am a sissy-girl."

"...and you would LOVE to be daddy's little sissy-girl, isn't that right?"

Oh my hell, why not? What difference does it make now?

"Yes, daddy...I would LOVE to be your little sissy-girl."

"But you don't know how to be a sissy-girl, do you? Do you want daddy to teach you how to be the best little sissy-girl you can be?"

The blood drained from my face. My hands suddenly stopped trembling. Any resistance inside me was gone. I love sucking his cock - I love cumming in my panties with daddy's hard cock inside my pussy - of course I am a sissy-girl!!

"Yes, daddy, I want you teach me how to be the best sissy-girl I can be for you - I would LOVE to be your sissy-girl, daddy!!"

Daddy caressed my hair and said, "Good girl...good girl."

***

The last seven days of my house arrest was a whirlwind of sucking and fucking and learning my role as daddy's sissy-girl.

The morning after daddy took my virginity, he awoke me and said, "Sissy, today is the first day of the rest of your life!"

I didn't know what he meant then - I certainly do now though.

"Sissy, kneel between daddy's legs and suck daddy's cock for him!" he said.

"Yes, daddy," I said and did as I was told.

The point being is, from that morning on, daddy never called me 'Sweetie' or used my given name again. Daddy, and everyone else I come in contact with calls me 'Sissy'.

Not only that, whenever I am introduced to someone new, I cheerfully say to them, "My name is Sissy."

Daddy brought home new cotton panties for me to wear during the day. All of them have cute little sayings imprinted on them.

The front of the panties all read the same: 'My name is Sissy' but the backside all say something different:

Like 'My pussy belongs to Daddy' or 'In case of erection - insert here' with an arrow pointing down to my pussy. Or, 'Girls just want to have fun!' or 'I have an itchy-twitchy twat' or 'Yes dammit - this is my cunt' again with an arrow pointing downward.

It is all in good fun, but there are still times when boys and men call me 'Sissy' they make it sound like a derogatory term...like they're making fun of me.

Daddy says to ignore them. He says the boys are jealous of me and the real men can only fantasize that I belong to them.

It became so much easier and fun when I fully accepted the fact I AM a sissy. I love all my bras and panties, and even love the tiny skirts I wear with them.

Yes, I said 'bras'. Daddy worked on my breasts and nipples to the point I now have nipples over an inch long, and my aureoles are so puffy it appears I do indeed have a pubescent girls titties.

They are so sensitive, they have become one more erogenous zone on my body.

Fun fact: occasionally daddy will have me sit on his lap and will caress and fondle my titties while stroking my clitty thru my fuck-panties. Oh my goodness, the orgasms he gives me this way are spectacular!

And after I have flooded my panties with girl-cream, he always strokes my hair and says, "Good girl...good girl...I love you, girl!"

I can't describe to you how wonderful it feels when he says that to me.

I simply say to him, "I love you too, daddy!"

***

I was a little self-conscious when it was time to go back to work at the bar.

I am no longer a bartender. I am now a 'Cocktail Boy'.

Timmy, the cocktail boy I may have given a hard time when I worked behind the bar, was in charge of my training. He seems to take great joy in embarrassing me every chance he gets.

I am the only one who wears a skirt, and the skirt is so short anyone looking at me can see the lower part of my girly cotton panties underneath.

When I am carrying a tray full of drinks, he loves to follow me lifting up my skirt and telling the customers "Look at the sissy-girls panties!"

Yes, it is embarrassing, but you know what? It backfires on him. I make way more in tips than he does. I love it!

To my surprise, I was told the company policy is the boy with the least seniority must 'take care' of all the other boys after work.

What this means is that when we are all done with our side duties, we go into Mr. Hall's office where I go to my knees, and with Mr. Hall looking on, one-by-one I take out their boy-cocks and suck them off.

When Mr. Hall and I are the only ones left in his office, he either tells me to stay on my knees, or he'll say, "Sissy, take off your panties and bend over my desk!"

To be honest, I always hope to hear the latter. When he fucks me he always gives me a reach-around and when he shoots in my pussy, I cum-and-cum-and-cum on the front of his desk. It's simply divine!

EPILOGUE

The men were seated at a table near the poolside bar and I couldn't help but overhear some of their conversation while I was making their drinks.

I didn't know what they were talking about and I really wasn't interested. A sissy-girl like me knows her place in life. Never interrupt or eavesdrop when real men are talking.

"We got lucky with this one..." daddy said to them and they all smiled and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, we didn't even have to use our own plan...he did it all for us!" smiled Mr. Hall.

The man with them, the man who I swore I recognized but didn't know from where chimed in and said: "You've done a real fine job with this one, Henry."

Daddy turned to the man and said, "It's not difficult at all to turn them out when they come with an addictive personality...you simply switch their addiction...in his case, from alcohol to gay sex..."

The man said, "That may be true, but to transform a straight boy into a complete and total sissy in 30-days is a remarkable feat...you did say he was straight when you met him, correct?"

"In his mind he was!" quipped daddy and all three of them burst out in laughter. "The original plan was to simply turn him out, but his persistence in making all those disparaging, homophobic remarks made us angry...we decided to go all the way and make him the fairy-est of fairies and the sissiest of sissies..."

The familiar-looking man turned to daddy and lowered his voice. I could still hear what he said.

"So when do I get to take the sissiest-of-sissies for a test-ride?" he asked daddy.

"Well, that is why we invited you here tonight..." said daddy. "Let's have one more drink and he'll, no, I mean 'she'll' be yours for the rest of the night!"

"Good," replied the man, "...my dick is hard as a rock...I'm going to put the little sissy thru her paces tonight!"

"Not only tonight, Judge, but whenever you want...after all, it was your sentence of 30-days of house arrest that made our plan possible!"

"I just held up my part of the plan, Henry," said the Judge.

I silently placed the drinks before each man and was about to walk away when daddy said, "Sissy!"

"Yes, daddy?" I asked him.

He indicated for me to lean over so he could whisper to me.

He said: "Go change into your pink, fuck-panties!"

"Yes, daddy," I immediately said.

"OH, and make sure you cinch yourself properly!" he added.

"Yes, daddy - absolutely daddy!" I said to him.

To tell you the truth, I had been waiting and hoping daddy would say that to me. He had only allowed me to climax once today, and my cum-laden balls were beginning to hurt. Even the cotton panties were starting to drive me crazy with lust.

In our bedroom I find my pink, fuck-panties and lay them on the bed.

I quickly slide the flowery cotton ones down my legs. Before discarding them, I read the inscription on them. I generally don't bother reading them anymore.

On the crotch was printed 'I am a sissy who loves...' and printed on the seat '...bending over for real men!'

I smile to myself - that is sooo true!

I retrieve the soft leather strap from the drawer. I never have to cinch my balls when I wear my cotton panties...they don't excite me like the nylon ones I wear.

I wrap it tightly around the top of my scrotum forcing my tiny balls low in their sac. I wince. It is always uncomfortable for twenty-seconds or so, but then I get accustomed to the pressure.

I find my favorite dildo and the tin of oil. I dip the fake cock in oil, bend over and begin the process of lubricating my pussy. It sometimes takes two-three minutes of slowly pushing the dildo in-and-out of my pussy until I'm satisfied it is properly wet.

Of course, by this time, my little clitty is standing out stiff making it slightly more difficult sliding the nylon panties up into place.

I find the matching pink brassiere and when the cups are covering my girlish titties I reach behind my back and fasten the clasp. It was very awkward learning how to fasten it, but I can now do it usually on one try.

Standing before the sliding glass door in the living room, I make one final check of my appearance.

Uh-oh, my clitty is not where it should be - it is laying flat against my lower belly instead of poking the nylon material straight outwards. I make the adjustment, take a deep breath, then casually stroll outside.

I am keenly aware of their eyes following my every step. Mr. Hall, as usual, is staring at my elongated nipples poking out the cups of my little pink bra. The other man's eyes are trained on my hard clitty tenting out my sheer, see-thru panties.

Daddy, bless his soul, has a wide grin as he stares at my face. He calls me his 'beautiful little angel'...and 'the prettiest sissy' he has ever seen.

I walk towards them the way daddy had taught me. Like a girl, I roll my hips and my buttocks move enticingly side-to-side in the tight-fitting panties.

I stand next to daddy. He openly rubs my panty-covered buttocks before his friends.

"Sissy?" he says.

"Yes, daddy?" I respond.

"I want you to take the Judge into your 'playroom' and show him a good time," he says with a smile.

He calls my old bedroom in the East Wing my playroom. "Yes, daddy, I will show him a good time - I promise!" I cheerfully say.

I watch the smiling man stand and suddenly I am struck with a mind-exploding awareness:

OH MY HELL - THIS IS THE JUDGE WHO SENTENCED ME TO HOUSE ARREST AND TOTALLY CHANGED MY LIFE!!

I hope daddy and Mr. Hall don't notice the shock on my face. The judge takes my trembling hand in his and leads me towards the house.

Oh my hell, what do I do?

Inside the house, out of view of the others, he suddenly presses my hand to his crotch. I feel the stiffness thru the thin material of his slacks.

Oh my goodness - he's got a nice one! I instinctively squeeze it and run my hand back-and-forth over the hardness.

Before we enter the bedroom he stops and faces me still holding my hand to his crotch.

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I am face-to-face with the man responsible for changing my life forever - yes, he sentenced me to 30-days of house arrest, but so much more than that, he sentenced me to a lifetime of being a sissygirl-faggot-queer!

His wide eyes seem to bore a hole thru my skull. "I've been dreaming of this moment since the day you came into my courtroom...do you want to be my obedient little sissy-girl tonight?"

My heart catches in my throat - my clitty throbs inside my panties.

I do not pull away or move my head when he kisses me hard on the lips. A good sissy never rejects the advances of a real man.

Instead of answering his question with words, I simply smile at him, close my fingers firmly around his wonderfully hard cock and squeeze and stroke it thru his slacks.

I am finally going to get the opportunity to thank the man most responsible for changing my life.

The man who freed me from my old self. The man who made it possible for me to live and embrace a lifetime of sexual and personal freedom.

Oh yeah, you better hang on Judge, I am going to absolutely rock your world tonight!

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers
12