All Comments on '30 Years of Love 90 days of Lies'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments (Page 2)
KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Not Buying It

First of all, the whole Pagan-orgy thing is ludicrous. I'm sure there are some loonies out there who practice some form of "free love" and try to justify it by cloaking it in some form of "Pagan" mumbo-jumbo, but most Pagans are no more loose than any other religious group.

Second, I don't care how much he LOVES her, for her to marry him and not discuss the sexual aspects of her religion with him, especially since she obviously intended to continue with them and did, for him to take her back is ludicrous.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
I am with Karen E

30 years of being lied to is 30 years of not knowing the woman you are married to. It is a fantasy not a reality that he was in love with. She had 30 years of getting over on her husband, and a sense of power that gave her. Once the DNA test proved that the children were his, he should've just wrapped it up and moved on with his life. There are plenty of other decent people in this world to spend your time with.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Using someone's love

For thirty years she used him. She played him. He loved her and she lied and cheated on him. He was a stupid sucker. Then, after he finally finds out he was a fool, he can't stop loving her? Who was he in love with? The lying cheating whore or his fantasy of who his wife was? Don't forget she brought his kids into her perverse sect as well. Nothing was mentioned of the older two going to orgies? How would you like your wife turning your kids into perverts? He isn't in love with her, because she wasn't really there. He was just a sad lonely old man who got played again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A whore is always a whore

A story of a slut and cuckie -I thought you were better than that -guess not!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DARLA

DARLA SAID SHE LOVED HIM AND HE LOVED HER SO SIMPLE FIX SHE SAID SHE WOULD COME BACK AND LIVE WITH HIM UNTIL THE END. HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM BUT WHEN SHE SAID HE CRIED AT NIGHT CALLING KATHYS NAME AND SOMETIMES CALLED HER KATHY WHEN THEY MADE LOVE I AM AFRAID THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN DOOMED BUT MAYBE NOT. I GUESS ITS A 50/50 CRAP SHOOT. KATHY SHOULD HAVE STOPPED ONCE THEY WERE ENGAGED AND MARRIED. NOW RAD WAS A PRICK ALONG WITH MICHAEL AND THE DAUGHTER WAS JUST STUPID;

RON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the cuckold logic

"I knew she would never do it again." Does that mean he knew she would do it the first time? If so, so why so bent out of shape about it? If not how can he be so sure now?

She knew if she did it again there would be no third chance? Why not? She got a second chance, didn't she? Didn't she know the first time he would dump her or did she know he would cave like a wimp?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I don't understand how all through his marriage, never once was it ever discussed what they did at those conventions, or at no time she didn't feel obligated in any way to tell hubby. I realize that when your family takes and indoctrinates you into their religion, you don't know what to think, you just go along and do it, and every religion has rituals of some kind. then in high school they were both shy, even when she got married, but she was deflowered in a ritual, at 18 that doesn't compute. when do you realize that something is wrong. very nice work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
COMMENTS

MOST OF THE COMMENTS WERE UNCALLED FOR. SHE WAS SHY TIMID AND BRAINWASHED BY HER PARENTS AND THE WORST WAS HER FATHER. I THINK HE WAS JUST AFTER STRANGE PUSSY AND SO WAS RAD. I THINK THAT IT HAD BEEN SUGGESTED TO HER BY HER PARENTS ESPICALLY HER FATHER WHEN SHE GOT ENGAGED AND MARRIED SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THAN AND THERE. BUT AGAIN HER FATHER WAS AS WAS PROVEN IN THE STORY THE DRIVING FORCE(TALKING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL HER DEFLOWERING WAS AND I BET HE DID IT). HE WAS NOT A FATHER THAT LOVED HIS FAMILY JUST A PUSSY HOUND. NOW YOU HAVE MY COMMETS ON IT AND I DO NOT CARE WHERE YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really cant believe

stang made this a reconciliation.. she cheated on this nigga for 30 years, this story might just be worse than the worst MM story or the worst JPB story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid...

Kind of story Matt M would write and post. She's a whore and he's a willing cuckolded wimp. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I said it before

Her father was the driving force in the family. I believe that she loved Rob with all her heart but the way she was raised and you note her father is mentioned 99.9% to her mothers .01% he starterd her out young and he seemed to never let up when they were found out he still pushed the issue. Kathy should have given it up when she married Rob but I feel her fathers influence on the Pagan religion and He PUSHED and Pushed. But she was a grown woman she she SHOULD HAE STOPPED IT she chose not to and I cannot understand why she did not. This is what I think so take this and $2.00 and you can get a cup of coffee. Kathy did not think of it as cheating it was just a ritual in her religion that she was raised in . It is a shame that the ritual was SEX with other men.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
5 stars

Thanks for your story, I would have forgiven her in the end.

Tony NZ

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Not good.

I won't lie dude. This one was lacking. It definitely had an MM feel to it without the hubby character being shit on like MM LOVES to do. I wouldn't have taken her back, or at the very, VERY least I would've made her pay me those fuck sessions back. Anything and everything would be on the table, short of torture. I liked how she felt great remorse for what she did and that she suffered for her poor decisions. That made it a little easier for me to accept the reconciliation. I feel that if the cheaters are in enough turmoil then they are worthy of reconciliation because it says they are truly regretful. Some people will argue that they might be manipulating but if their looks start waning because of such mass depression then they deserve another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY BAD

This is the first story I've read that had me shaking mad. That SHANK Kathy would have been thrown out on her stinking ASS as a much better ending. I didn't know pagans did sick shit like that. Hell I like devil worshipers A LOT better, at least they are fucking honest. pagans NEED TO BE KILLED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sad story

You love someone with all your heart and they love you the same but trust has to be part of that. She should have explained about her religion and what all it entailed before they were married and she could have hand the option him or her religion I do think that her father was the driving force in all of it and he had her so brain washed that even as an adult she went along with it even though she knew it was wrong. Just My Thoughts.. Ron

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DISGUSTING

A truly horrible story

Dunking Stool for kathy

Burn her at the stake

stoned to death

questioned by the Inquisition

whipped to death

then again maybe not .. . those would be Christian punishments

lmfao

.........

well written , interesting , engaging & entertaining story

Voted 5 stars

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Boy, A Stang Story That I Didn't Like!

StangStar is one of my favorite authors - if not my favorite. But this story was not good. Well-written..yes, reconciliation...NO. This woman cheated on him for over 30 years. You can call it religion but it is still cheating. She should have told him she was involved in this so-called 'religion', before she married. I wonder why she didn't if she really believed it was just a 'religion'?. She knew he would never have accepted it but she thought it was OK to cheat and call it 'religion'. She didn't tell him because she wanted her loving husband and her cheating 'religion'. She used 'religion' as another excuse to cheat. I thought for sure he was going to end up with Darla, I was literally shocked when he took her back. I still want to thank you for the story even though I felt terrible at the ending.

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a one!!!!!

Like a lot of your stories, but this one sucked. She should have told him when they first started going out and let him make the choice. She lied and betrayed him for thirty years. I would have never taken her back. The trust will always be an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
30 Years of Betrayal & A Wimp of A Man! 1* and Sorry there's not a Lower Rating

Seriously, what man could stomach looking at much less touch a Slut/Whore of such depraved amorality?

1* because I actually read the whole disgusting quagmire of repugnance. I was hoping for redemption somewhere in the story but only found another convoluted Matt M. type sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OPINIONS

Everyone has the right to there opinions but a lot of the comments left was something like(burn the bitch,used religion to justify cheating and so on). there is depth to this story that no one thought about either that or they have been brought up by Hell and Brimestone Preachers and parents. Her father and mother and sister were associated with the Pegan Religion so the children were brought up to feel that all it was/is a practice of beliefs. The one to blame is her Father he had her brain washed and even said her deflowering was a beautiful thing. I bet her father did the deflowering. HER FATHER WAS THE DRIVING FORCE AND HE WAS THE DRIVING FORCE IN IT ALL. Robert talked about how they were wimps in high school and college so she was easy to control. So all of you that had nothing to say but bad things about Kathy did not give the story a chance and you did not have the insite to read between the lines or just did not care to. They loved each other with all of there hearts and yes she should have explained her Religion to him in detail before they married and I am sure she would have chosen Rob over her religion but they would have both had to fight her father(a real horn dog) over it and probably split her hamily up. So all you readers did not read in depth you only saw a cheating wife. Try reading the story with an open mind and use your head for something besides a hat rack. Rob and Kathy belonged togeather not apart once she relasied what she and her fan=mily had caused she gave up the Pegan acts. The story stated that her Father cursed and blaimed Rob until the day he died for ruining HIS RELIGION. 5 Stars Plus. A well written story

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUCKED !

Scotty

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Surprised

I'm surprised how Darla maneuvered Rob into letting Kathy back, especially since Darla and Rob seemed to love each other at the end. Yes, 30 years is very hard to get past, but Darla and Rob were also really good for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad

Just had to ruin it,waste of my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story 5*

Ignore the "burn the bitch" idiot anons.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
To each their own

Could I do what he did and take the slut back? No. But then the story is not about me. I can understand where the characters are coming from. That doesn't mean I approve of any of their behavior, it just means that the author was able to write the story in such a way that I could understand where they were coming from. Personally I would have tried my best to make as many funeral homes rich as possible by ensuring that they had no shortage of dead bodies to bury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TRUE LOVE

If you read the story and look deep into it he said they were both WIMPS that loved each other. The problem if you read between the lines was her DOMATING FATHER he in his own way brain washed his daughters and probably his wife. He bragged about her deflowering. Yes she should have stopped when they married but she did not it was her religion and the way that she was raised .So before you go off half cocked Really read the story than read it again because I know you will miss something. It is in my favorites and I have read it numerous times. 5 Stars Plus.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

cloudwolf0983cloudwolf0983over 8 years ago
The problem is...

Kathy should have told him the truth early on..then done the go off in the woods by themselves would have been an early routine for them...honesty...trust...and consideration keep a marriage together.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 8 years ago
You're worst story

It would be fair to say I have loved every other story you have placed here. I hated this one. Of all the wives that deserved to be kicked to the curb, this bitch is number one. Still love you're other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's Wrong With This Story

Everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love a good BTR, StangStar!

Burn them all down, then reconcile on your own terms. You're the master! You've mostly been BTB lately, hope you can write a good reconciliation sometimes soon. Appreciate you posting your work for us to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...horrible story...

How she gets married to a man and doesn't come across discussion of fidelity BEFORE wedding, so that she understands and knows what is husbands expectations of her is lost to me. The rest is great story until husband does a u-turn and become a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When you get married asshole of LIT. IT's a mater of fact

that fidelity will be what it's defined as. One for one w/o anyone else. You don't have to discuss it. That is unless it's you and your wife we're talking about. Perhaps you should have done the discussion with her before she fucked the fleet. God you're a dumbass. gave this a 5!!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Incompetent

About the stupidest story that he has written. Nothing developed in his characters stays true. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
10/21/2015

Read my comments on 10/21/2015. I think everything I said still stands. A very good story there were just lies of omission and that is really not right.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
2nd read

I think, or at least. Loved the story, it flowed well, easily understood, and easy to understand the characters. I loved what Darla did, that shows a conviction of character. The Fake DNA, was not a nice thing to do, but seemed appropriate, considering his state of mind at the time. Another example of why not to do things when your emotionally upset. Of course, the fake death wasn't very nice either, but there was a good reason, and seemed justified. An example of doing the wrong thing for the right results.

If he had been a member of the Pagans, would he still consider what she did was cheating? I don't think so, then again, he wasn't a member. If the rituals meant nothing, then why did she never mention them to her husband?

It is a good story in that it raises a lot of good questions, and reveals a lot of expected and not expected emotional results. Yes I am glad they got back together. He did still love her, and I guess she still loved him.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years ago
5 stars from me BUT

Many pagan religions had some form of "orgies" annually (as well as temple prostitution daily!) but getting women pregnant was really the point of those orgies - not just "sex".

The REALLY bad thing about most pagan religions was human sacrifice - from pagan Romans to Aztecs and Mayans, Vikings, Hindus, Celtics, etc. etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Good story

It hit him hard and yes she should have stopped it when they got MARRIED but I blame a lot of it on her Fathers shell we say hold on her. As said at first they were both Wimps so I think that had a lot to do with her families influence that it was just part of the religion. When he caught them and got pictures of her sister she begged him not to tell her husband so that tells me she knew it was Wrong what she was doing but it seems his wife only thought of it as part of her Religion and would not hurt her marriage. To bad she did not wake up sooner because it cost her everything for 7 years. Darla was/is a very good person for doing what she felt she needed to do .Great story in my favorites

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pretty much the worst story that you've written. I just can't get my head around your need to force reconciliation.

If my wife had cheated on me for 3 days a year for each of the 30 years we'd been married, I'd have sunk a crowbar into her head, her father's, her sister's, her mother's and the second child's. I would then have driven my mustang into that pagan fuckfest and dialed 911 and spent the rest of my life in jail with a gigantic fucking grin on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful ending

The poor bastard was lied to for his entire life by his entire family. You have Darla "help" him by what -- LYING to him, helping his wife "die" and then betraying his trust by setting him back up with her? He was a laughing stock for everyone he knew in his life. His wife knowingly cheated on him -- that's why she hid her activities. Even if SHE didn't believe it was cheating, she knew HE would..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Endless!

Lies, manipulation, cheating, and total disrespect. Horrible story ending and a tribute to all the Matt M. wannabe cuckold/wimps out there.

To take a slut like this back either he had no concept of self respect or was a Co-Dependent loser licking her ass to make himself feel like a man.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I'm glad you warned us up front

This one was pretty weird; but an OK read.

Just one thing. Conrad said that he never tapped his mother at any of these orgies, but Michael was poinredly silent. Hmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am sad you've seemed to have left Lit, Sir Stang. Missed the Halloween story rhis year. None of the great hall of fame writers are around anymore. Have you all migrated to another site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOWEE SOME STORY

FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY! The only thing that sticks in my claw is What a waste of time apart from each other! What about Darla? I'll have her! Give me her number or email address (if only it were true) OH well as I said before THIS STORY IS VERY EMOTIONAL AND POWERFUL! I must be honest I don't know anything about this religion Pagan (sorry I have to do the dumb AUSSIE GUY THING) Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

Just the way it all was , I'm glad they ended up together . But that was thirty years and if she didn't consider it cheating, Why wouldn't they introduce him to it and give him a choice?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Umm...Yuk...

Good writing as usual but disgusting. Hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COMMENTS

Some of the previous comments about Kathy and Rob were really uncalled for. She was practicing a Religion that her family brought her up in. I do not condone it but it was her family's choice. If you remember Rob said they were both wimps. I do think that her father was the root of it all he was just to fanatical about the Pagan Religion. He boasted her deflowering was a beautiful thing. YES Kathy sould have stopped after they were married but like she said she never thought it would hurt him because HE and HE alone was the only person she had ever loved the sex was just part of the ceremony. For this and for all the trouble caused I Blame Kathy's Father because I do believe that he was the driving force behind it all, he keep it front and center with his family but hid it from his son n laws. Good Story and in my Favorites.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this

is your worst effort of them all .

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsabout 7 years ago

To counter the comment that this is your worst effort ever, I enjoyed this one immensely. The twists and turns were very clever, and being a reconciliation person, I certainly liked the way it turned out in the end! You have been away for more than a year. I personally would like to see you back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

I've read this a couple of times and I just can't get my head around it! IT SUCKS! Kathy's parents were responsible for her getting involved with this "religion"! If he had tried to stop me from leaving, as they did, I would have got out of the car and pound his filthy ass into the ground!

Then your reconciliation at the end is just unrealistic and pathetic!

To say it simply, you area a cuckold wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is one of the most disgusting things ive ever read

this whore literally sickens me .

and the cuckold who took her back ? disgusts me to my core .

i hope she gives him aids , he deserves it .

hopefully one of her upcoming dozens of bulls will give her (and him ) a strong dose of the aids .

its what they both deserve .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT EVEN MILDLY BELIEVABLE

There is just no way 30 years fucking in a "ritual" could be passed off as anything other than cheating. If only in the sense that you don't mention that she's fucking other people. If she really didn't feel lie there was nothing wrong with it she would have said something like, "the guy who fucked me at church today had a real long skinny dick, at least he dropped a big load of cum in me" or something to that effect, that she never said anything at all says that she new she was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is probably the worst thing you have ever written

Who would ever take this slut whore back,.

Who would ever forgive the kids that thought this was alright.

Who would ever even let her scumbag family into their home.

No this one is too far out of it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I had to say that from the start. All of these commenters have been brought up on their own beliefs, and right or wrong they judge the story likewise, and it's wrong. No I didn't like what happened in the story, but I accept it, unlike many of your commenters. Well written, very understandable, and according to the commenters not very well understood. This story is a good representation of what some people believe in. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that everyone has their own thing. Thank you author. Maybe it shed some light on other facets of life that they are not familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Tootite1 is wrong! This isn't about a belief system, it's about betrayal of the worst sort!

She failed to inform him of her "beliefs" and activity, then proceeded to fuck all those guys for the length of their marriage! ...And the conversations with her father, who was primarily responsible for Kathy being involved in this shit, would have never happened! If it were me, the first time he opened his mouth would have found my fist in his face! This cult and everybody that could be located would have been sued!

Then, just like the wimp you are, in the end, you have him take her back!

Throughout the story you go on about his love for her that would go on and on!

Sorry, don't cut it! NO GUY, I DON'T CARE HOW STRONG HE IS, WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE A WOMAN WHO HAS DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have idea what you smoked

when you wrote this piece of crap, but please don't do it again. Were you on acid? Really, I want to know how come such a talented writer could come such a vile and repulsive piece of crap. Nothing makes sense in this story. I just can't start to point out the many things are wrong, so very wrong about what you wrote. If youw anted to shock your readers, mission accomplished. If you wanted to write a good story you failed miserably. Never the words "piece of crap" fitted so well. Ugh!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
To the young and single

Not being on the same page about money, sex, religion or kids is what breaks up most marriages. Especially with respect to these four things, you MIGHT want to have a good understanding of who your partner is before you marry them.

Your mileage may vary but I would have asked and the instant she said Pagan I would have disappeared a puff of smoke in the wind. If I'd been this clueless b'stard I would not have taken her back. And I sure would have taken an STD test. Darla and my ex could both kiss my ass. Sneaky conniving bitches. Sell the business and move to Costa Rica. I hear the women there are smoking hot.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Come to think

of it. I'd have to settle a score with Darla. Right after I threw Pagan flatty right the F out the front door. Hope you really die this time bitch. And any of my kids who knew and didn't tell me would be disowned as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many pages

For a story of this type you wrote too many words to get this point across. Then no back bone to Standup for the clearly betrayed chacter at the end is unforgivable. He was used in the marriage by not having all information before getting married pagan or not. Then too have him back down on a very strong all out effort to get away was totally wimpy and ball less. He could have love for a cheating bitch but, to have him except being made a cuckhold. (Bullshit) try again with a better outcome.

There are writers on this site that have found ways to kill spouses for less, even in death or supposed death he had reasons for every thing he did next what going to happen he'll be fuckbuddy in a pagan ritual!

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

I should say great story. I loved the story, yes it is at least my second or third read. I actually, after reading it too many times that I loved this woman. I hated what had happened, but at the same time, loved the innocence that had enveloped her life. It's the way she was raised, how could she have known any better? True love cannot fail, I hope. Don't ruin my illusion, It's all we have in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REAL LIFE LESSON

I’m astounded at the profound philosophy of this author. There is a certainty about some real facts of life.

There’s something to be learned in this author’s saga of stories.

Every single mustang owner in this stories gets cheated by his woman.

...sooo

If you don’t want your wife/girlfriend to cheat on you... ...DO NOT BUY A MUSTANG

😅

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can add Tootight1...

to your club of cucky faithful followers. He seems that it's ok for a wife to hide some facts from her husband like her strange religion or how she was lettiong strange men fuck her for years. I didnt' see etchiboy yet, but he'll show up for sure to give you his wimpy support.

What did you like about this story? That she lied to him for years? The many men that fucked her once and again? The way his son betrayed him and lied to him?

Suppose for a moment that the bullshit religion SS06 invented is actually paganism (it's not), she should have informed him before getting married! Obviosuly lying to your husband and fucking a lot of stranger men is not a sin for them!

What I found more repulsive is the shitty RAAC you pulled at the end.

A disgusting story that only a wimp could agree with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to make it weird !!!!

Everything was perfect up until the shitty reconciliation. I was going to give it a five star but as I read about the reconciliation I had to give it one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

Seriously WTF, a waste of my time.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Interesting Take On Infidelity

I would have likely reacted the way he did, as far as the divorce. But as a third party one can have a much different outlook.

Cheating after all is about betrayel. It's about the spouse giving to another what is supposed to be only theirs. It's about the spouse saying you're not enough or good enough. In this story, the wife's actions were really not a betrayel towards the husband. She wasn't denegrating him. She really wasn't giving to someone else what belonged to the husband which was the intimacy, the making love. It was part of a religious ritual.

Yeah, if I was the husband I would have likely been resistant to try to understand, to try to see the difference and would have very likely reacted like the husband. But upon seeing my ex-wife expiring or even depressed after 7 years and having let her life go would have certainly softened me up. So I can see the husband's position taking her back as well.

All those "men" on here talking about how this story is shit and him taking her back was such shit are useless human beings. If you weren't moved by the love this woman had for her Rob, then whatever your ex-woman did to make you the piss of a human being you are, you likely deserved it. You've hung on to so much pain and hate, perhaps you were a piece of shit to start with that she betrayed you like she obviously has.

Get a life and join humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@johnadp

The only useless humanbeing here is you.

So you think it's ok for a wife to lie to her husband for 30years? And because she suffered the consequences of her lies and her decpetion you take her back just like this? Even when the supposed reconciliation took place under another set of lies (her supposed death) which proves thet she learnt nothing?

She's suffering boo hoo... Was she suffering each time she fucked all those men behind her husband back? Was she suffering every time she got naked in front of her own son and let him watch her being fucked and sucking cocks under the false pretense of religion?

If this is the kind of humanity you're talking about, then I on the ohter side of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In thirty years

She didn't discuss it with her husband once when she didn't think of it as doing something wrong.

I know it is just a story but you do discuss the things you have been doing. To weak.

It's like it's all about finding ways to say having sex behind your partners back is fine.

billtheduckbilltheduckabout 6 years ago
shaking head sadly

Silliness on top of absurdities.It could only work as self satire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't get the vitriol in some of the comments about him taking her back.

My biggest issue with undeserved-reconciliation stories is that the husband is giving up a chance at something better just to cling to the old and familiar. Here, however, the guys has pretty much given up on love, and unless a miracle happens, is likely to spend the rest of his life with a succession of paid companions.

If his ex-wife is cheaper and makes him happier than another hooker, why not? It's not like they got remarried.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Paganism is just orgies, right?

Equating pagans with lurid orgies is like saying all moslems are jihadists. Still, about par for the rest of it. I've not actually got any issue with them getting back together, the thing that caused the split really was a clash of morals and upbringing ( and did he ever actually ask about his wife's religious practice? he married her in one of their ceremonies and *still* didn't enquire in three decades? *that* I can't believe ), but did literally everything have to be so dramatically messy? it didn't leave me too sympathetic to him at all when I probably should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why Did She Marry?

I am ultra re adultery/cheating, so I am wondering why she got married as that means being faithful even if it was a civic marriage and not a church one. She did practice adultery by way of multiple orgies thus she should have been burnt. The son like her was also selfish. She had a marriage on her terms and rightly so, he through a wobbly. I would not have taken her back, but they were divorced and that was her payment for her adultery. It was up to him to take her back or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Swing ....And a misss

Unusual for SS60 but this RAAC was terrible.

Take back a slut who fucked 1200 guys????

Just too stupid. Oh. And not enough Mustang. Even though your characters were insipid your car never is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"So, yeah, I took Kathy back. I had no choice..."

...yeah, I'm just gonna stop you right there. He DID have a fucking. At least, he would, if he had a fucking spine. What a wimp. He was right at the start. Actually, scratch that. He's pathetic

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Two words

Due Diligence

Find out WTF her views are on religion, sex, money and children. Then go to the library and study paganism. Then go find some other skinny bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
didn't like the ending

so her lying and deception continues ........... most guys that were wronged liked him would want to see her in the casket & drive a stake through her pagan heart plus there is a lot that gets done when a person dies, notices in the paper, probate etc. not so easy to just pretend ........ would have rated it higher but the end knocked it down to a 2 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unresolved plot point

I enjoyed the story but there was one plot point I didn't understand. It was on page four when the kids DNA was being presented and Kathy said:

"I never wanted anyone's babies but yours," she spat. "If I had any inkling, I'd have taken care of it. Maybe that's why he..." she stopped talking and didn't say anything else.

Who is she referring to when she says he?

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!!

SERIOUSLY????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"Did you ever think about how badly I'd be hurt if I found out about what you do?"

"Honestly, Honey," she said. "I never thought about it."

Bullshit! She kept her fuckathons secret for 30 years because she knew exactly how he would react. He'd kick her cheating slutty ass to the kerb!

1* because finding out that the woman you loved had cheated on you over a thousand times would utterly destroy any feelings you had for her. There's no way any man would reconcile with her, not unless he was a creampie slurping cuck.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
A wife doesn't know

How he feels about monogamy after living with him for thirty years,but does know enough to keep it secret from him.

It was still a good RAAC although his young lover would have been every bit as good and no stain on their relationship

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Made Darla too good

Stay with Darla

You made her too good a person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He went to Vegas with romance in his heart and, after having his heart crushed, he's supposed to forget what he SAW??

He SAW her ACTIVELY fucking that guy, while he was putting the meat to her and then pumping his come into her. It's a SMALL sect but she fucks forty guys in a weekend and, after doing it for thirty years, she says she NEVER FUCKED THE SAME GUY TWICE?? Bullshit.

Entertaining story but BULL--➡️SHIT.

I like this author but not this story. I gave it ⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Wow, loved it and I’m upset, but solid story.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPalmost 5 years ago
A lot of long comments

So I'll keep this short.

That

was

AWFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic RAAC

Better title: Martian Slut Ray meets Martian Cuck Ray

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

I liked it. All things considered, they where meant for each other. Perhaps, if they where different people it would have turned out as some would suggest, but that's not who they where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something in the water.....

.....that's turning even good BTB authors into citizens of Cuckville.

WTF is happening on Literotica? It's like someone is brainwashing authors into drinking from the koolaid cum-jug and whining for more like perverse Oliver Twists.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

I think the end was a bit much but I really don't have a problem with it, ignore the trolls. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story......but........

Writing is good and story line is OK (it is a STORY). But what leaped out at me is that the wife knew what she was doing each year was wrong and that her husband would never have put up with it. Actually what she should have done, if she was being honest, is to tell her husband what she been up to and see if he has a problem before the marriage..

Ha, we know what that answer would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total POS

Good... right up to the last page. Turned a great story into the ultimate RAAC. My God... bringing her back from the dead to fuck his life up even more. This story has sunk to new lows. Just because he misses her doesn't mean he wants her back. She went out and slitted herself out for a weekend a year and blamed it on religion. What's the difference between being a swinger and a paganist except for calling all the fucking a religion. Her aunt knew it was the same because she purposely hid it from her husband. Just a fucked up family he would have been better off if they all had really died. This is probably one of your worst stories

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

I liked it. Enjoyed the story. What a great imagination you have

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Read it again and have some more thoughts.

I liked the story but I disliked the end. The actual end would’ve made more sense if he was dying.Then it would’ve been a real romance story, bittersweet to the end.

The fake funeral was way over the top, and to use someone else’s body was worse.

What a contrived device that was.

Yep, highly illegal in any state!!!

A proper ending would’ve seen her return and him letting her down lightly. Explaining it all to her. After all in all this he is the innocent party.

Then after she left for Darla to return and be his life partner, after all, she did truly love him.

Someone please rewrite the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullshit

If she loved him, she would have told him about the Pagans when they got serious about each other. She would have asked him what they should do! Continuing with Pagans was a betrayal of their love!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Cuck boy!!!

I really enjoyed this story up until he let the slut back into his life... I personally would never trust, or love, a slut who cheated with over 1,000 men for 30 years!!! The disrespect should be all he could take!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mierda

Qué manera de joder una historia que empezó bien.

2 estrellas por una buena mitad.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Weird....

BUT, there was a Mustang. So the saving grace was there .5 stars, that's all. Sorry, Stang,but it was not one of your better ones. BUT The Bear will keep reading.

The BEAR

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Stupid

The reason I call this “Stupid” is:

1. He did all of that and never really mean any of it.

2. All he ever talk about was HER!

3. It took five pages for him to forgive her?

4. Her parents died, their religious sect. Died and she faked her own death.

‘’STUPID” Then they got together and everything she said was done and that’s all.

Wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

If it wasn't for the Mustang it would have been 1 Star .. I am sure that every Guy here would have taken back a Slut .

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
A faked death?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hare when someone writes an end to a story which contradicts the entire story up to that point. I find that frustrating. The only way I could think to redeem the ending as StangStar wrote it is if the husband had remarried the slut with the condition that he gets four extended weekends a year to attend an "exercise" convention in Las Vegas where he gets to "exercise" (it's not sex, it's exercise) with as many women as he can handle. The four weekends because she had 30 sex weekends during their marriage.

He's in his late fifties so four times a year would let him get in 30 sex weekends before he got too old. Maybee he could even take his daughter with him. You know, to make it a family event.

I would have loved it if StangStar wrote that, then gave us the wife's reaction to that condition for remarriage.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wild story. The story while well written, the storyline was a little to imaginative for my taste. 5 stars for the writing, 3 stars for the story. I can't stand husbands being cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous