All Comments on '30 Years of Love 90 days of Lies'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments (Page 3)
brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Great Story!

I guess time does heal all wounds. Loved the way you wrap it up. Thank-you

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story - mixed feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Contrived ending but well-written

Well written though the annual Pagan Festival in Vegas isn't real; if it were Paganism would be on track to be the largest religion in US within the next few years. Still, a necessary device; I can suspend disbelief for the sake of the story. Ending is contrived; the references to wife establish that she is in very bad shape mentally and physically. Her snap back and miraculous revival are too contrived; not quite an O'Henry ending. Still gave it 5 stars for the writing; keep that up.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Well written story causing a a few raised eybrows and some smiles. Everything in the story is of course from the mind of the writer. The explanations and attitudes are also from the the author. The question comes mind is the reaction of the wife when she finds out that her husband has discovered what her retreats were all about. She falls apart and goes into deep depression and can't understand his reaction to her paganism practices. She had been doing this for over 30 years. Why would she all of a sudden fall apart because of the husbands discovery if she truly believed what she was doing was part of her religion which was normal???? The reuniting with her after 30 years of deceit? Trust......once and done.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

On second thought, while the story was good, the ending doesn't jive with the beginning. He was at the grave ready to throw dirt in an open coffin and piss on her grave but in the ending he takes her back and loves her and everything, just wondering.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story.

I cannot get past the deception and lies of omission that started before they were married.

However, because of this story and several others, I am going to get DNA samples of my 3 children. I have brown eyes and all three of them have blue eyes just like my wife. The chances of us having one blue eyed child is 1 in 16. Two children with blue eyes 1 in 16000. Three children with blue eyes 1 in a billion. Brown eyes are the most dominant human eye color. I need the DNA proof one way or the other, to get past this problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@nixrox

Estimates vary between 10 percent and 30 percent of children are raised by an unknowing non-biological father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off, Pagan religion is not about having Orgies. If it was, it certainly would be the most popular religion in the country! What it is, is a group of people, combination of those whose sexual preference is not recognized by main stream religions, or drug addicts who are drawn to a religion that does not hold them accountable. The basic belief” do whatever you want, as long as you don’t hurt anyone else” resonates big time, with the gay and lesbian community, who have largely been ostracized by the main stream churches. They also do not require marriage, as a commitment. However, if you think that orgies with 20-30 year old babes is going to happen, think again. The straight , non drug addicted women are usually pretty fat and unappealing. The addicts, well... just do a search for crack addict whores, and you will get the idea. As far as the story went, I only gave it one star. Not because of the writer, but because I felt that the husband getting back together with the wife after everything happened, just would seem wrong. But to each his own, I guess....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story game me a business idea. Years ago, I read an interview of a girl who worked for the company that produced the “ girls gone wild” videos. Her job, was to enter the wet tee shirt contests, and ratchet up the competition, by taking off some clothes, and thereby getting the other, unpaid,clueless, drunk women to do it. Women do not like to lose, so her ploy usually worked. Anyway, I digress.... My plan is to start a fake church. Charge members to attend the “ orgies” I set up. Hire college girls, to go out and recruit “ young ladies” to participate. Offer to have the church, pay for part of their tuition. Get a couple of call girls on the payroll, to ratchet the debauchery up. Make sure the drugs, and booze flow. Make it about worshipping Satan, or whatever. Charge the middle aged white guys $5000.00 to attend for a weekend. They also pay a $300.00 membership fee to the church, monthly. Everyone has to be tested for STD’s, a week before attending. The next year, now that they have a taste of what you are offering, raise the attendance fee, and the monthly charge. Get corporations to sponsor you “ on the sly” get modeling gigs for some of the girls, do they see this might lead someplace for them. Sit back, and rake in the money!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would be funny if he asks like pagan in history where my second wife? So 30 years of sex rituals but you didn't think the other part of sister wives was worth it?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

It was not only a good story, but interesting. The twist right at thr end was poetic.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Story is great. Too bad he turned CUCK at the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pity neither of them really talked things out before marriage, would she have told the truth and many even quit if given a complete understanding of his views on marital fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piece of shit. She cheats and he still takes the whore back

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

The ending was absolute shit. He should have gone after Darla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, in short, he was betrayed by his wife, her family, his children and the escort. But he accepted that? Sad excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should of have trusted but verified her death, especially if he had issues with her (ex-wife) cheating and dishonesty or if he did really "love" her for a "private" goodbye. Then again the hubby was a fool.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Well written. Unexpected twist at the end. Still not the outcome I expected or believe appropriate for this character. He needs to go find Darla she loves him way more than the Ex to give him up. Trust issues will never allow happiness The Ex even if truly remorseful will never be his in his mind. Sad story but super writing and creativity. Thank you John

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate commenting as annon but no longer a member. I have a romance novel published mainstream and about 40 LW stories but never posted here due to the childish comments. I disagree with @btrying2 about his opinion of trust. That’s an earned thing and yes of course, people can re-earn it from someone they’ve wronged. Excellent story. Not only extremely well written but very creative. Author could be making a lot of money writing, instead of putting up with readers abuse, simply because they think his story should somehow align with the vision in their head. Plus, at 60 and after 2 failed marriages (she cheated) I’m back with my soulmate and HS sweetheart after 32 years apart. Shit happens and just like Hollywood, most of the stories on this site are at least 2/3 TRUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a well written story,which successfully holds ones attention as it proceeds to the ending..but you blew it up with the ending. It did not fit with the character you presented him to be.No way would such a man,or for that mater any man,except a renewal of the relationship with the ex wife after her fucking hundreds of men over 30 years. On top of that,he would have totally destroyed his relationship with the escort and his kids forever in a nuclear fashion with their conspiracy to set him up to take her back..you ended up ruining this tale with that utterly unbelievable ending buy trying to hard create an unusual ending. It is a mistake,fiction is only good if believable. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so disappointed in you. You took a terrific story and ruined it with a ridiculous RAAC ending.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Good writing as always and an innovative story, but as much as I relish surprise endings this seemed just too improbable. Apart from Darla, there was not one character in the story that was even remotely likeable and Rob’s sudden acceptance of Kathy at the end was just not believable in any sense. Sorry but this just fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The writing is up to the author's usual high standards, but the twist at the end is pitiable.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Thank you for a well written story. Yes, she fucked thousands of guys over the years and yes she should have stopped when she married him, or at least tell him about it. But once she "died" and he let his love to him return, it seems like another life and everything can happen in another life.

A 5.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 2 years ago

Yeesh....I hope a bird shits on your Mustang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bish should have stayed dead. I like your other stories but this one sucked how they tried to say it was no big deal even the son and parents just got me pissed. He should have stayed with Darla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pussy cuckold. Do you ever get tired of sucking dicks vicariously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not so much the reconciliation that tanks this story, but he gets upset that he's lied to by the people he cares about so they... Lie to him again and he's okay with that?

It just fights against itself and leaves a very unsatisfying feeling.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

A crackerjack of a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darn, hoping it was Darla. I liked your other stories though, maybe a rewrite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one annoys me.

mustelamustelaalmost 2 years ago

Anon said : " So, in short, he was betrayed by his wife, her family, his children and the escort. But he accepted that? Sad excuse for a man."

It must be said that he is such a stubborn imbecile that he does not deserve better.

Darla is a saint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for the raac. Wishful thinking that a man would love a whore who cheated on him for 30+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost begs for an alternative ending. This one was... ok. Lil too transparent. Writing is dumbed down for tv, to the 2rd to 5th grade level. No tv here. No reason to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People like calling a story RAAC any time the MC takes a cheater back for any reason, but most of the time they don't deserve it. This one does. This is the definition of 'at all costs'... And it also proves that RAAC, like all tropes and standard plot lines, is just a tool that can be used to create a GREAT story in the right hands!

StangStar has plenty of stories where the MC leaves the LW behind, and even some where he burns the wife and the homewrecker... Or even BURIES them, so I think he's allowed a good reconciliation every once in a while. That's one. For two, this story meets 3 important mitigating factors for a fair second chance: the cheating was a result of a lifetime of brainwashing, it stopped immediately and completely at the first sign of objection and, most importantly, the hurt party was much worse off without the wife and actually wanted her back, despite his inability to admit that. You should be selfish, sometimes, if it doesn't hurt anyone... These two getting back together doesn't hurt anyone, and I think it's a sweet ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's funny how some commenters seem to believe that she deserved raac, what an absolute load of horseshit.

Oh honey, i loved only you, sure, i fucked over one thousand men but i never let them lick my nipples, those are only yours!

To those that believe that she deserved the raac i wish they end up on the receiving side of what happened to mc, i hope you remember the good times with your partner only to remember that a day or two before your aniversery she was covered with so much cum you couldn't see her face.

Only then can they say if she really deserved raac, but only if they themselves raac with their whoring partners.

The son should of been disowned after having been gone through all that humiliation. He should also pay someone to seduce and marry him then after marriage commit to multiple gangbangs for a long period of time, but have them made in such a way that he is humiliated and betrayed. Afterwards he should be flooded with "it was just sex, i only love you, stop being so unreasonable"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creative but crazy story. Definitely not a normal reconciliation. I lost a crap ton of respect for the husband when he pulled the DNA thing on Conrad. That was evil and can destroy a person's life. Twisted. What the wife did to her husband was beyond the pale but it is crazy what she did to make up for it. Darla and the women with arrangements to take care of the MC were strange. Kind of gross but I guess they were basically escorts. Just wacky. I also don't see how the husband took.30 years to figure this out. Even a cursory examination on the Internet or library would show that there can be orgies. Especially when Conrad went for the first time. Makes no sense he tried to surprise her earlier on a three day trip she goes to Vegas for her "religion" every year. And the argument about not cheating was absolute bollicks She has intercourse with probably 1000 guys. Uggh. And the fake death was surreal. But somehow therr is a crazy RAAC. But it so wacky. So still 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crazy creative and very well written. Lots of names but easy to keep track of. Proper grammar and moved along smoothly. He should have kicked the teeth out of the bastard doing his wife from behind. Stories involving religion usually step on someone's toes and they get pissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rob is a weak simpering pussy who needs other people to order his life for him. But I hat can you help spect from someone with a car fetish. One star for your typical weak cuckold husband story.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
I Hated The Read ⭐

This was a really good story I was going to rate it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story until page 4. At that point I finished reading and gave it ⭐. Remember rating are given by the reader. In my opinion this one sucked at the ending (page 4 and 5).

However, I have to give the writer props for writing a great story even if I did not like it. StangStar06 is a good writer. Just because I don't like a story doesn't change that. He is one of the writers I go to his page when I want to find additional reading material. I consider his writing to be as good as some of the best I have read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cleverly done! Well written. Smooth plot. Surprise ending! 5

By the way, it was the most disgusting story I have ever read. I feel like puking. Can't rate much I like it because there are no negative ratings.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Well written story. I’d expect nothing less from you Stang, but by god the ending sucked

Grant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but still a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like this story at all. Not one little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wot an odd little story but I enjoyed it so thanks

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
what?

was a good story... until he took her back.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

I didn’t like the tale in so many aspects that I had to make serious effort to read it all. It was well written but lacking for exploring the emotions. I gave 4 stars for the writing itself, though

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

A great story. Paganism makes much more sense than Christianity or other religions with big fairies as their basis. At least it is logical and has a basis in science.

Also please get the grammar sorted out. It is not " me and Kathy". It'is "Kathy and I". The language is called English so check with the English to learn how to speak correctly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange.

I can see why religious wars last centuries despite the 'Age of Reason'.

Whats 'Love' got to do with it?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This is such a fucked up story the fact that this guy's wife fucked 100s if not 1000s of guys with no fucking protection and then coming back to her husband is at the least grevious bodily harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best I can say about this story is that it might lead some to a self examination, and discover what LOVE is, and why it so important to us. After that discovery, we might examine the reason SEX is so dominant in our ideas about LOVE. Before the Romantic age, love was minimal in importance. Honor, honesty, and respect were much more important than Byron's words of lust and "love". The need to maintain our vows doesn't depend on our God or religion. Our vows are the covenant which binds us, becoming the model for our society. Our vows are the bedrock our society is built on, not religion. This story promotes the self examination which might lead to self awareness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A crazy story of love and betrayal. In reality there would.be no coming back from what the MC discovered in Vegas. On the other hand his DNA trick was nasty as hell. Was surprised why he would hurt his wife and son like that. There are other ways to demonstrate his being upset at Conrad covering things up. I guess Michael and Jessica never knew? Anyways quote creative. It was interesting to see Kathy's reactions after the discovery and her attempts to fight the divorce. Was nice to see the MC basically busted up the Pagan sex orgy via lawsuits and DNA requests. Made the liability too great to be practical. Though unrealistic, somehow their reconciliation just works. Kathy had been indoctrinated into a sex cult from an early age. Though she should have told her husband early on, or stopped altogether, I am sure she caved to her family and the quasi religious crap. Unlike Conrad who just did it for the sex, Kathy was indoctrinated into it and never saw the duplicity. To her credit, she was under enormous pressure from her fellow "practitioners" and her extended family to keep what happened secret. In real life such mass orgies with a thousand people, occurring in Vegas, would never be kept hidden, especially nowadays. But again this is fiction. Kathy honestly never though she had betrayed her husband and that was just sex. Of course to the husband it was breaking of their marriage vows (which they technically never made) and he could not get the numbers (probably >1000 men) and images (real or imagined) out of his head. Was interesting how Kathy laid out the rules of the sex, but again how could he trust her? In real life, not only would something like this come to light and be a huge public scandal no.mater the attempts at secrecy, there is no way that they would reconcile, despite how hard Kathy tried to fight for their marriage post factem. The MC cut her off at the knees with the faked DNA report. That btw was a total asshole move, derived from his own pain and suffering, so he could lash out at the two people that hurt him the most. Sent Kathy into a spiral of self doubt and misery that had her in and out of the hospital. That was the husband's betrayal (worse than revenge since it wounded Conrad deeply). So yeah no way in real life it ever gets fixed. Enter Darla, the hooked with a heart of gold. She masterminds and plots for six months, talling with Kathy, the whole profession of love in the hospital, the fake death and the staged funeral, etc. It is crazy and would fall apart any number of ways but somehow it works. Kathy gave up her "religion" (albeit 30 years too late) and was miserable to.the point of wasting away despite being in her mid to late 50s. The MC was also miserable with his tightly controlled sex contracts. They never remarry but they have each other again after 7 years apart and her apparent death. It is an unrealistic story, but it is fiction, and it is quite creative. Despite the numbers and images in his head, her betrayal is less severe than women who simply cheat to have hot extramarital sex, to trade up, revenge sex, variety, fall in love with another man or are pure sluts. Why? Because she had been indoctrinated into a secret sex cult. Somehow Conrad's betrayal is different and in some ways worse. Would have like to know who recruited him. Suspect it was the in-laws. Regardless he didn't deserve the fake DNA test. Anyways glad they get back together. They were clearly miserable without each other.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, but she lied even after saying she lied. Even when she said she all of that stuff about her religion being separate.

I never wanted anyone's babies but yours," she spat. "If I had any inkling, I'd have taken care of it. Maybe that's why he..." she stopped talking and didn't say anything else.

She even would have had an abortion and killed her fetus on just a suspicion of it not being her husband's. Which might actually have been her husband's!

All said and done, I personally would never have taken her back, but I am not the author and I appreciated the story for what it is ....5 stars

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

Didn’t see that coming! Soo good to have a story where the couple can recover. I was afraid the tale would end with the husband ending live as a huge asshole. Well done!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time the ending was special

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking white trash using Paganism to justify their sex orgies and mass cheating

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

A great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever radical feminist wrote this really hates men... she enjoys making them into spineless wimp cucks 😣... less than 1 ⭐.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Realistic response to Paganism, not so real Paganism

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

"Despite what many people may think, pagans usually don’t include intercourse in their rituals. While many groups perform rituals “skyclad” (in the buff), it is done as a symbol of trust and connection, rather than for intimate purposes. However, “ritual intimacy” does, on occasion, take place, and is often referred to as “sex magick.” It is used as a magical tool to symbolize the union of the god and goddess, to raise energy and create magical power. Sometimes ritual acts are only performed symbolically using specific tools and wording. Other times it is, in fact, just what it is. "

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Sigue siendo la mejor historia de este sitio.

Gracias!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now I remember why I stopped reading your stories. Sorry, pretty good writer but don’t want to take a chance getting wrapped up in another story and have a stupid ending like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad she didn't take his feelings into account from the beginning of the relationship, it could have saved them a great deal of heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started out good with a new plot twist, then you turned around and took a shit on your readers. What a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I first read this about a year ago & couldn’t decide if I liked it or not. This time I decided I must have liked it because I remembered most of it. Usually I forget a story after six months or so. This is so unique that it deserves 5 stars.

Bill S.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

🙄🙄🤔🤔🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔HMMMMM MM😉😜🤣😆🤷🤷🤷Some of da folks like. Some don't. Some wanna yack about your gramar. And I Don't give a ... Your Story: Not theirs. They can write their Own stories, and then see how we like their gramar or stories.. thks for time you put into it and your other stories as well... Take care folks... 👍😁👁️👁️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like the story well written but the wife is a clueless idiot. Self center maybe she claimed ot love after saying those vows she then proceeds to cheat on him for 30 yrs. No not reconciliation for that. Then raising another mans child aint happening. They would not get back together in any form

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler11 months ago

New and interesting, regardless of who did what to whom. It kept my attention until the end, which is the mark of a good story.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Absolutely one of the finest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2 Stars on this one .. I would have found me a hooker . Beats being married to a cheating wife

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Well put together story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending is COMPLETELY out of sync with the beginning, as if the author started it thinking it would be a BTB and gradually converted it to an RAAC. Plus, the MC is a manipulative, petty, self-righteous ass. Plus, the idea that his wife could be a member of such a religion for 30 years and they had never discussed it? Preposterous, completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending didn't work, he rolled over and let her back in his life. The process should have been a lot longer. She needed to prove herself. That should take a lot longer.

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

nueva lectura... cada vez mas divertido

gracias SS06!

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Quelle fin de merde. Je suis très déçu de l'histoire en général. SS06 nous a habitué à beaucoup mieux.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No. I'm sorry, but the ending just doesn't work. 30 years of be cheating on by a psuedo-religious whore followed by 7 years of righteous anger doesn't end with him rolling over like a bitch and letting her back in. You've written a great story in the sense thats its superbly written, and the end reveal was masterfully done, but the storyline leaves much to be desired. 4*

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Zero tits? Lets agree that all female characters have an athletic A or a B as a minimum?

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Outrageous Femdom agitprop. She cheated on him over a thousand times, but that’s okay because she ‘loves’ him. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not nuts about the ending but I guess it's real world.

I didn't know how to rate it so no rating.

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

Trust me, Love can and does die. It Witherspoon on the vine and turns into pure hatred Then after enough time it turns into ambivalence

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anonyous comment from 10 months ago starting with "A crazy story of love and betryal..." had a long but thorough post. Clearly this is fiction and no way such massive sex orgies in Vegas based on paganism would be kept secret for so long. I particularly agree with this part of the comment:

[It is an unrealistic story, but it is fiction, and it is quite creative. Despite the numbers and images in his head, her betrayal is less severe than women who simply cheat to have hot extramarital sex, to trade up, revenge sex, variety, fall in love with another man or are pure sluts. Why? Because she had been indoctrinated into a secret sex cult. Somehow Conrad's betrayal is different and in some ways worse. ]

======> regardless of spending 3 days a year for 30 years in a long sex orgy and the high number of aexyal encounters (>1000 men), her betrayal while ludicrous and outlandish somehow seems less terrible than a standard multimo th affair because wife is bored, feels old, craves strange c$ck, screwing the boss or wants to trade up. The fact that it is with more or less anonymous men is not as devastating, though the numbers are bewildering. But she was indoctrinated unto this sick cult from an early age. She should have stopped but her family and associates had too many claws in her and until the discovery, she really saw it as part of her upbringing. Of course if she really thought so she should have asked and told her husband. She was clearly caught between two worlds and chose poorly. Meanwhile Conrad joining and not telling his father was a massive betrayal. Yeah he doesn't want to bust up the family but in the MC's shoes, I would at best be cordial with Conrad and have him seek his own way in life. The reconciliation is definitely a RAAC. Because of how outlandish the whole deceit and sex orgies were, I don't see something like this ever working out in real life. But it was entertaining and given they were both so miserable and how despite being an enormous number of cheating encounters, it comes off as more gray and nuanced than the standard cheating motif, so I enjoyed reading it nonetheless. Again though the actual mechanics of the reconciliation with Darla, the fake funeral, etc were beyond belief. Such is fiction. 5 stars and one of the author's best because it broke all of the author's usual conventions and was so out there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crazy but entertaining story. Definitely way out there. Like previous commenters, don't see reconciliation working in real life. But her betrayal while at first glance seems epic (based on body count), it probably is easier (for some) to cope with than a regular affair with some younger coworkers for 3 months. The after discovery part was a rollercoaster. Her sneaking into his apartment and getting the divorce delayed. Him going after the pagan sect. The DNA hoax was nasty and really a betrayal of his son Conrad and to a lesser extent Kathy. But it allowed him to tear apart the sect, exposing all their dirtty laundry, and keep his business. And besides Conrad was an asshole. Bad enough he started palying around at 18 years old, but what he said and did afterwards was dumb beyond belief for a grown child in the middle. The "faked" death and funeral was payback to some degree for the DNA test hoax but also gave time for her to recuperate and replace Darla. His relationship contracts with escorts were weird. Crazy story. Only in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess if he loved her enough to take her back then it worked for him. She never wanted him to leave so it worked for her. Personally the killer part for me was when he asked "Didn't you think doing that would hurt me?" and her reply of "I didn't think about that at all" says it all. She didn't think about him the way a partner should. Not until too late. They didn't have a true marriage at all, he had someone in his bed and his home but he wasn't in her heart and soul like she was in his. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If hear or read another person say "It was only sex" I will cut my wrist and paint the ceiling. If one is married, sex with another person is adultery. In most counties you are only allowed to be married to one wife/husband, hence with any one else it is adultery. Thus it is not just sex it is adultery.

If you divorce someone for adultery that marriage is finished. If you remarry them its a new start. The problem I would have is trust issues.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this story and the dialog is very comical. That said I would have done the same as he did. He should have been informed what occurred at the Pagan gatherings when he got together with her. Communication issues again.

mainer42mainer426 months ago

Sweet twist there. No nitpicking here

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a disappointing story in the end. Bit it was very well-written and I give the story 5 stars. Kathy was wrong in not telling her fiancé that she was going to fuck several men every time she went to her religious convention in Las Vegas. In this way, Rob could have decided whether he was OK with this arrangement or not. If he was not OK with the arrangement, Kathy could have made the change of getting out of the religion or not getting married to Rob. This would have been more honest and above board than what she did. She admitted at the end of the story that she was wrong in hiding from her husband her adulterous activity in the conference every year. I was disappointed that Rob made her his caretaker when Darla left. Good story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

disappointing ending

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like many tales in LW, the reader has to accept an outrageous and idiotic premise for the story to work.

.

In this case, it was the existence of a “pagan” religion that holds sex orgies once a year as their form of “worship”. But as outlandish as that was….it was having to accept that “shy” Kathy was a participant in this thing for years before she married Rob….and that she was SO STUPID that she didn’t tell Rob about it before they married….AND thought that Rob should be OK with it. Just nuts.

.

The fake funeral was clever. But damn their kids were losers….

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

forgo the sacred words LOL

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This might be your worst story ever, while the writing was good the theme and outcome sucked but it was your story............but it's still your worst

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I don't know why people are hating on this story other than the fact that Kathy and Rob reconciled. It was decently written and had a lot of humor in it and a clever plot device. Overall, I liked it, but I think you should have made more of a point how Kathy was indoctrinated into her religion as a young person in order to make her seem more sympathetic and less stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pussy whipped wimp

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

good story, a little weird, but engrossing. rk

James G 5James G 53 months ago

Fucking gross

Ridiculous ending

He certainly was a wimp

Would give no stars, just giving one to drag the rating down

newfordnewford2 months ago

Interesting to say the least , not one of SS06 better tales

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just a weird but very entertaining story! 5 stars

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Well, that wasn't what I expected to happen but I still enjoyed it.

It was a nasty stunt by the MC regarding the DNA results.

But I liked the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous