All Comments on '30 Years of Love 90 days of Lies'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fairly disgusting...

I gave you 3 Stars out of pure charity.

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
Not your worst

But close. Aside from getting Paganism so very wrong, the plot was so ridiculously forced, and the characters so completely unlikeable that it was hard to even finish the damn thing. While I like your consistent weekly output, I'd rather you concentrated on making the stories good rather than getting them out quickly.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 11 years ago
The best I can give you is 1 star.

The 1 star is for your writing ability.

I noticed your stories have been going downhill lately. You are starting to write like a JPB wanna be. I hope you go back to your original style. Wimps seem to be the rage on this site and I always looked for yours to offset that disgusting mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happened man?!?!

You used to be one of the best. Now it's hard to even finish one of your stories. I sincerely hope you get your muse back.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HOW NAIVELY DUMB IS HE

one more final lie, verified, TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
I feel sad for Matt Moreau.

I feel sad for Matt Moreau because his dreams of being the number one cuck on this site will never be fulfilled. ISM made him number two and now Stang is number one.

As anon has written below, what happened to you man? you, used to be one of the best and now your stories are hardly readable. This comes from someone who is a huge fan of yours.

With regards to the story, not as interesting as his past works but that's not my main worry here. My main worry is how a man accepts a woman whose cheated on him with hundreds or possibly even thousands of men.

If excuses are allowed, why cant he do the same? that is cheat on her and call it "Dick therapy" So if she can cheat in the name of religion why cant he cheat in the name of dick therapy because its good for his dick as it needs the 'therapy' of extra pussies. :)

Surely she could not be mad at that.

To call the character wimpish, pussyboy, or a loser would be inadequate. Simply put i dont know what to say to a character who accepts a woman whose slept with god knows how many men. Highly disappointing. Wont rate it, because if i rate it, i cant rate it higher than one star and thats also being too polite. However, giving a 1 star rating to Stang would hurt me more than him because i have been a fan for a long period of time. (Yes i know i wrote have instead of am, because now i am confused with his stories of late).

Stang you have a humongous fan following on this site, so losing one fan is like losing a drop from an ocean but the question being Is this what you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Oh hell no! 1 star

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Gone...

The loving wives catagory as well as mustang man has completely gone to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with hawkeye

SS06 has lost the edge, Matt Monroe will be pleased

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
WTF?! 😒

I did not care for this story at all .... It started off good but you really screwed the pooch at the end. First off; she cheated on him through out their whole relationship as well as their marriage--with numerous guys! I'm surprised she didn't get AIDS. What type of mother brings her son into a sex club? It doesn't matter that they've been together for 30 years, it was 30 plus years of lies. She was only a wife half the year while she was a whore the other half. There's more than one soul mate out there for us, if rob would've just tried to move on instead of pushing potential soul mates away he would've gotten the dirty slut out of his system. I didn't like this story you turned the husband into a total fucking wimp, what was the point in divorcing the gutter trash if rob was just going to end up with her towards the end? I think marriage has turned you into a wimp stangstar, your stories are starting to suck! this story was worst than last weeks stories. I like your old stuff, there's no way any man would stay married to a total slut such as this cum slut, at least not a real man. For fuck sake she cheated on him with thousands of guys throughout their WHOLE relationship, if she thought it was ok , why did she lie about it for 30 fucking years ? I can't believe you actually tried to force feed me as a reader this bullshit reconciliation ... I'm not buying it. I can't tell you how much this story blows, it really really really sucks! When rob caught her in Vegas getting fuck'd why didn't you just have rob take off his clothes & start sucking the cum out her swampy pussy? I usually don't mind reconciliation stories but this one is ridiculous there's no way rob would be able to trust or believe this gutter slut, 30 years of lying & cheating obviously she never intended to quit otherwise she would've done it the minute they started dating & obviously she miss-represented herself as a faithful & loyal wife, I'm confused as to why she didn't invite him into her sex club so he could get all the sloppy pussy he needs? If the shoes was on the other foot do you really think the slut would've taken him back after finding out that robs been fucking other women for 30 years? Shit I'd cut my husbands dick off & my husband would've killed me if I was this train wreck wife. You need to write another ending, make it something I as a reader would believe because this bullshit ending you trying to force down my throat isn't working for me at all. Why would any sane man would want to stick his dick in that cesspool she calls a pussy? Come on dude get real! I think you put the wimp back with the slut because they're old, their marriage as well as their whole relationship has been a farce, those good memories were lies, their life as a couple was a lie. Trust is a very fragile thing, once that's broken it's nearly impossible to regain that trust back especially if you've been lying for 30 years, respect is needed in a relationship she didn't have any respect for rob & rob doesn't have any respect for himself, if she had any respect for him she never would've married him knowing that she's part of a sex club, she would've known that he's not okay with her fucking everything with a dick. Just because their marriage vows didn't include "hold only unto him" it's irrelevant, it was clearly implied, who gets married & continues to fuck other people? Why not just stay single it's cheaper. This wife is the reason AIDS is amongst us, do you have any idea how many diseases she could've brought back with her after her little fuckfest? She put her husband at risk every time she spread her legs for 3-6 guys every year, she's so fucking scandalous she had rob pick her up at the airport after she's done fucking a room full of guys.. That's not only disrespectful it's a slap in the face. So yeah you need to write another ending, something that goes like this, rob walks in the kitchen & sees the cum slut & calls the police & have her dirty ass remove! There's nothing she could say that would justify her cheating & lying for 30 years. I have to go find me a BTB story because you just totally pissed me the fuck off Stangstar ... Get it together honey! Next weeks story better be a BTB... I can't take anymore wimp stories, it so not like you , you're usually an awesome writer whose page I stalk every week craving for your stories, but lately you've been writing these crazy off the wall shit, but this!-- this story needs to be flush down the crapper after wiping your ass with it. This story doesn't fit with your usual stuff. This story blows chunks, I enjoyed reading the comments more than the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who, Anonymous? Matt Monroe the singer?

Gosh. Your mummy was right about they type of man you'd become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

You're a good writer, but you've never been a good storyteller because you refuse to say anything new. Glad to see a story that's working to be a little different!

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
I Liked The Storyline

As usual you put the story there for all and sundry. Your dialogue at the beginning gave me pause but I read it anyway and enjoyed it. But then again I'm a romantic so that may be my failing in this instance - still liked it though...~.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Five Stars

For trying something different, for daring to confront the buzzword knee-jerk reactions, and for doing a lot in 5 pages!

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Platitudinous and hackneyed.

SS has lost it.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Poor old Rob -

If only he had an El Camino, he could have fit all his tools and stuff. And, you can get a bench seat in an Elky, so girls sit closer.

This story was certainly different; you don't often read about reformed pagans faking their own Christian funerals in order to continue torturing their atheist mates.

Still, I can only muster 3 stars for you here, taking her back is not acceptable.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Weird Story

But intriguing with compelling characters. I agree about the El Camino; maybe if you're going to incorporate tool-transportation into your stories you might want consider the change...just saying.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Ingenious story.

I did not see this one coming. Novel treatment of a SS06 classic psycho first wife. Very clever and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ruined at the end!

Turns out to be just a wimp story..nothing else to say.

Richie4110Richie4110over 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, surprized by the twist, enjoyed the emotion. I think a story has class when it can show human forgiveness. "To err is human, to forgive..."

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago

YOU are a Brilliant story teller - keep on,keeping on !!

Thank You for ALL your stories.

DG HearDG Hearover 11 years ago
Great story!

I rarely read full stories. I came across your name and said, "What the hell" but then noticed it was five pages on Lit. I went to scan through it and had to stop and start over and read every word. It was one fantastic story from beginning to end. It was emotional in all directions. It was one of the best stories I've read through the years.

Major kudos to you!

With Respect

DG Hear

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
An unusual story

I like the twist to the ending, it was a surprise.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No way i would have let her back in the house

30yrs and she fucks 1000s of guys. I wouldn't touch her till i fucked 1000 women.

I would have shown her out of the house and had it listed and sold and left.

bye.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertover 11 years ago
Great stuff

I have read the majority of your stories on literotica and have enjoyed them all. For the ones I've read, they all flowed well and had good plot lines. I'd would like to see a real shakeup with your next piece. I am a romantic so I like to see the couples get back together but I challenge you sir, make a story so twisted and full of turns that nobody is going to know what happens until the end. Thank you for your talent and may you continue writing.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
That's all we need is another Matt M ...

... a great story teller who takes a major league slut back. It will be nice if the real StangStar06 would return. Good story writing does not always mean good reading.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Usually I like your stories, Stang. The "Aunt Kerri" one was brilliant. But....didn't like this story. At all.

First off, the rather terrible misrepresentation of paganism. I'm not a pagan, but even a layman like me knows they don't hold orgies at the drop of a hat. This is very reminiscent of your story where your protagonist goes to France, meets a stuck up French snob, beats him in a car race and the Frenchman bows down to American superiority.

This is UNLIKE the story where the cheating wife does it with the pastor (or priest or whathaveyou). You know why?

It's because people KNOW the pastor shouldn't be doing that, and he was punished appropriately. People (IE the readers) KNOW that's not normal for a pastor and it's reflected in the story, because he got fired.

In the story with the French guy, you represented the French, and Europeans in general, as stuck up snobs. Your guy did not meet any other French people, no other Europeans who did NOT behave like a snob. And the message that gives is that they're all snobs, no exception.

In this story, with the wife AND her family, paganism is represented as one big cheating fuckfest orgy, with no indication that that's NOT normal for paganism. No disclaimer, no outcry from OTHER paganists that it's not normal, nothing. Why not call it satanism and be done with it?

Back to the actual LW stuff, the ending was just terrible. The wife had cheated on him for 30 years (even before they got married), with LITERALLY hundreds of lovers (who knows how many she screwed at the orgy every year?), and he takes her back? Dude, where's your selfrespect? And she says "she never thought how it would hurt him"? Wow, just wow. If she didn't think it would hurt him, why hide? Why hide it from her perfect soulmate? Because she knows it's wrong, and he would not agree?

Not to mention STD's. Normally I don't talk about this, but in this case (hundreds of lovers), shouldn't she have caught AIDS by now?

Frankly, I didn't like any of the characters here. Rob pulling the "you're not my son" stunt was cruel (though a great revenge trick against Kathy who never thought of any possible consequences). And yes, taking back Kathy was just...ugh.

Kathy and everybody else lying to Rob about her DEATH, wow, words fail me. Even Darla, a supposedly impartial party, was in on it. Talk about being betrayed again.

Conrad, who goes to orgies with his MOTHER, the other two good-for-nothing kids, Kathy's father who knew of possible consequences (remember his talk about married people, that the husband is the legal father of any children conceived during a marriage, even if the kid isn't his?).

There's just nobody to like. Big miss here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage has rotted your brain

First one of your stories that I didn't give 5 stars. Get your head out of your ass and get back to being my favorite writer in the lw genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was a twist for you.....

You actually wrote a story where the wife gets to come back. Its good to see that you're growing in regards to your writing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Comments

Many of these candyass commenters would take the wife back and forgive her if she fucked every clown in the circus in their bed. Pitiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're a fucking faggot

The reason you suck is you don't have an original idea anymore. Same shit week after week. Cunt cheats, piece of shit car owning pussy runs, then a bunch of names from tv shows or bands get tossed in.

I read in comments on a story that you're writing a book. Why? Are apple ford and turtle wax paying to advertise in it. You suck at short stories why let the world know how bad you are. Stick to your weekly formula shit and leave the real world alone.

I am glad your fag cars are away for the winter. Rusty shit is no good for the environment. Buy a dodge and you can drive all winter long, actually no. Buy a chevy or Toyota. You're not worthy of a real car.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
you're lucky pagans aren't like muslims

Your misrepresentation of pagans would cause a riot in Islamic fuckers. Please do research before you write.....and the movies are not research.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
What The Deuce?

Who are you and what have you done with StangStar06? Stang, dude, you've written some stories that I haven't liked as well as your big hits, but this was beyond wretched!

The whole plot of this mess was abysmal. My God man, he'd been married to a woman who was participating in orgies the duration of an entire weekend every year of their marriage for thirty years! The aforementioned orgies even involved her aunt, her father, and one of his sons! It would have been bad enough if she had been on the level and let him know this was going on, but she concealed it from him. That fact, in and of itself, screams out that she was guilty as hell and afraid that he would leave her, as any rational male would. That this poor sap didn't get every STD known to man is nothing short of a miracle.

Then we get to the whole improbable "faking her death" angle. As if this ludicrous plot twist isn't hard enough to swallow, we then get to see this poor abused sap unable to stop loving this adulterous cunt, and he carries right on with her. This, despite having fought tooth and nail to divorce her.

I'm amazed that I'm doing it, but it can't be avoided in this case. I'm giving a StangStar06 story ONE STAR! I feel like the Earth has tilted on its axis somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fraud

Who ls this? No way this is Stangstar. Normally I'm one of those reconciling types but I don't think this was the right way to reconcile. To he honest, this was one weirdass story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

I hated it. While forgiving is good, the whole cheating for 30 years and being clingy and reality impaired makes her not a keeper.

I know you take time and people enjoy your stories for free but please don't write like this again. It just makes it unbelievable.

Next time you write a story like this, what about forgiving someone that readers can believe is worth forgiving?

Just a story from a very good writer but forgiving this woman is like asking Jack The Ripper to help carve your Thanksgiving turkey, not a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guess that's what happens ...

... when you try and write the same story over and over again. Eventually you kill it. For christ's sake try a different category before even you start taking a dislike to your work. You can write, but you've done this subject to death. Literally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help one of my favorite writer is missing....... where are you Stang? for god sake please come home.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
You snatched defeat from the arms of victory.

A FAKE burial? Get real. This story was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so fucking erotic

I will never have a clue why you alwys bring up all those retarded uneducated people in your stories. It's bad enough that you are trying to make one of those your president

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you know ANYTHING about what you're describing???

You have no idea about Paganism except what you'd find in "Hollyweird" or the tabloids. Try reading some Scott Cunningham, Raymond Buckland, or Silver Ravenwolf.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years agoAuthor
Okay

First off, I'm sorry that you guys didn't like this story. In two years and a couple of months of writing, I've written over a hundred stories. They can't always be good, but I'll try to do better. Second I want to apologize to any Pagans who were offended. I got the Pagan idea from an HBO documentary last week. If any of you want to write in and tell me more about Paganism I'll write a better story about realistic Pagans (all three of you) sorry I couldn't resist. Lastly, one of the things I really like about Literotica is the comments section. Believe it or not I really don't mind criticism. It is extremely helpful in letting me know what you guys really like. If you've noticed over the past few months I've really cut down on the number of 12+ page stories etc. But in some cases the comments have become ridiculous. I don't mind it when you say you hate a story for the most part those comments barely register, because there's always another story. I like the ones where people take enough time to actually say in a constructive way what they like or don't like, those are helpful. The ones I object to are the idiots who insult other writers, or make personal comments that have nothing to do with the story. Case in point, what does Matt Moreau have to do with this story? Or okay some brain dead person out there hasn't yet realized that I really like Mustangs so there will always be at least one in everything I write. But again that's a given so your comment only serves to prove how futile your existence must be. Hm, I've gotten softer since I got married, All I know is that I'm happier. I don't want to sit here and refute every single point only the important ones. The problem is when I start to get letters from people who wanted to say something about a story but felt they might be attacked if they left a comment, it's time to do something. So I'm considering just doing away with the comments for the rest of the month to see how that works. Maybe all of the people who just want to tell me what they liked or hated about a story will still be here and the frustrated people who only throw rocks will leave and we can get back to expressing opinions about the stories. I have never deleted comments and I have no intention of doing it this time either. I've written stories people hated before and I will again, you can't reach out without occasionally falling. But if I fall, I need people to either help me get up or at least tell me why I fell.

Idiots who just stand there and scream you fell because you're a fag only show how stupid they are and how pathetic. One more time I don't mind anonymous comments or constructive negative ones. Good comments make me feel good. Negative comments make me write better, but stupid comments hurt all of us.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Dang!!

I liked the story! Just surprised that some people see only black or white - no middle ground? Given his age, the time he has left and the fact he's unhappy, if she makes him happy, what-the-hell, go for it! Thanks for sharing another good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can absolutely guarantee the one email you got

from someone saying they are afraid of being publicly attacked was John Doe.(He'll toss himself off at this attention). Matt couldn't give a fuck. Myself and many others witness you supporting this troll of literotica and your pandering to the misogynist crowd and have simply had enough of your dull crap. Fuck you, and thanks for writing.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
I Liked it Stang

This story had a different tack than most of your other stories but it was nice to see something out of the ordinary. Reminded me of some of your earliest stories where there was a modicum of forgiveness by the husband to the wife. If you ask me its nice to see something other than the scorched earth that so many people seem to be clamoring for. Sometimes forgiveness can be a good thing It certainly is a personal thing Thanks for the story Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well the same idiots who hated this story are the same ones who love all your other stories.

I happen to dislike most of your stories, but this one I do like. Pretty much straight to the point without being too convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Good angle on paganism even if you took a little literary license and stretch what they do in their rituals a bit, I mean group sex? You gave the impression it was a good sized room with a lot of people and a lot going on. For the record some sects not a lot do practice group sex but on a small scale and always out doors when weather permits. Totally loved the human angle where she gets forgiven and you remind us that we all make mistakes and it's up to each person as to how they deal.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Jeez Stang

What have you done here? I haven't read the story yet, but the comments tell their own story. I guess you started out with a premise of a wife getting sex from a lot of men, then the husband forgiving her. Let's see, how can I write this so it's plausible? You sure did shake up the troops with this one. I'll read it tomorrow just to see what the storm is all about. I guess you'll have to return to the revenge premise to stem the mutiny.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Noooo!

Well, for most of the story I was going for a 4 star vote, but the ending made me change my mind. Sorry. 1.

virago920virago920over 11 years ago
Let us know

when you get back from where ever you teleported off to.story sucked.Got no problem with 'Tangs, Bow ties forever. Next story at least give us some chance of liking the characters if you are putting them back together and for petes sake lose the total air heads & whiny boys. If I want to read about stupid people I'll hop over to the humor section. See you when you get back .

vestspetvestspetover 11 years ago
Here's my two cents

I hope this is seen as constructive and not whiny or bitchy. Basically, I'm a hopeful romantic, who has lots of respect for the power of Karma. That is why I'm a fan of your work. Your hardworking, decent, honest men, learn their wives have broken their vows of fidelity, honesty and monogamy and wreak havoc on their betrayers. The women end up punished, while realizing that Oops, they've f***ed big time. Meanwhile, your decent heroes find themselves alone until another honest, hardworking and loyal woman enters their lives and makes them feel as if they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. The unfaithful ex wife watches in dismay as they see the newly made couple live happily ever after. I don't think that story could ever be written too much. My only request -and by now I've mentioned this at least a dozen times- is the appearance of my favorite characteristic of a StangStar story- humor. My favorite of all your stories is The Pits. The twisted humor of Anthony Blake's interactions with his lawyer Jerry Cantrell and the Sheriff, along with Jerry's interactions with the female deputy were hilarious. I've seen that humor appear sporadically in your stories. I just wish it would appear more often. I'm still waiting for the next chapter in Chris and Sarah's life together as a couple.

I tried really hard to give this a five star, but I just couldn't.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Meh!

Your wimp out stories are starting to increase in quantity and go down in quality.

I suspect getting married is causing you to lose your balls.

Next time put a warning on this shit.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
To SS06- stop being defensive - you can easily absorb some brickbats along with your numerous bouquets.

If you expected a higher level of relevant feedback without having to go through crap - then publish in better sites or even have a blog and monitor feedback (but even if you do so , you are still reading the crap just not letting it be posted).

In any case I gave a very terse feedback , so I am elaborating

Good

1. Not incoherent writing

2. Decent sub plots and initial setup.

3. Nice touch with introducing a new twist - a pagan group.

Reasons the RAAC was farfetched.

1. His wife cheats for 30+ years

2. With multiple partners

3. With simultaneous multiple partners

BUT oh nooo - she didn't let them suck her nipples !!

The sacrifice that she had to make!

4, Had sex with multiple folks but claimed it was without interest in it !

WTF does this mean - if you have no interest then why do it.

5. Didn't know that it would hurt him!

Then if this were like dancing in the woods , then why hide it. Why not tell him and let him make the call.

6. She went to nude sex parties with HER FATHER and SISTER!!

7 She brought HER SON INTO it

WTF - what kind of mother introduces her son into this at the age of 18 and has sex in the same room (with multiple partners) and encourages him to do the same!!

8. The son tries to reason it out as just normal pagan crap!

WTF - I am saddened that in this day and age, BangBros and Girls Gone Wild have not yet made an impression on this boy to let him know the difference between a multi - gangbang and a pagan ritual!!!

Now some points of that can be inferred (maybe wrongly - but I am sure given the above points , these are logical human inferences).

1. If the mother brought this son, did she try it with the other son and daughter as well?

2. Why did they not speak up?

3. How does a boy not go home and ask his brother and sister or even just split the beans to a friend about this and how does this remain quiet for 10 YEARS!!

4. Why the fuck is it that the children in these stories always become morons and automatically support the cheating/untrustworthy fuckwad of a parent rather than the cheated upon parent! There is always a quasi-rationalization for this.

5. Fake DNA testing - a bit too much fantasy but could let it slip.

6. the biggest WTF - FAKE DEATH./BURIAL!

7 . the only thing that matches the aforementioned points - the husband ignores everything and takes her back!!!

Winter2011Winter2011over 11 years ago
Stop Bashing the SS

Okay SS a bit of a run down on my thoughts on this story I'll try not to bash it as it seems you've taken allot of flack.

Things I liked (yes there are some)

the story generally flows from a language perspective, and it's something different as some of your stories have become a bit formulaic. It has a mustang.

The problems.

The characters change of character was jarring without the large external or even internal forces required to make this believable. (another way of saying this is they changed there minds and motivations in a large way for no or little reason).

Unfortunately you didn't pull off the reconciliation, I think this is for a number of reason, starting with a huge betrayal needs a huge act to redeem in your story "All in the family" the reconciliation worked she was a fool, saw she was, admitted it and was willing to die for him, many would consider that a great act of love, but here we have a far longer betrayal and more systemic, she betrayed him, her parents betrayed him and his son was in on it too and even Darla betrayed him in fact the poor protagonist seems to have no one on his side. As others saw as well, if they didn't believe it was betrayal they would have told him / invited him, the father would not know the law so well etc. So it was betrayal. she had little regard for her husband she never though about him finding out, so either he is too dumb to find out or he never entered her mind, either way thats not love.

There are some horrible research faults and some glaring real world fault I don't normally mind these but here they are way too in my face to ignore and so will be mentioned.

Wicca does sometimes have orgys but quiet rarely, the "do harm to none" belief of Wicca means this group of Wiccans are in breach of there first law and there High Priestess is aiding this breach in full knowledge. This is similar in some ways as a catholic priest being the holder of these sex days. (It's not the sex that causes harm it's the fact that spouses where being hurt and they knew of them being hurt). so for this practice all parties must agree, all parties includes spouses (there are many reasons why spouses are considered party to this even if not present).

The STD problem is glaring with this large group the odds of AIDS is over 90% for the other less deadly it will approach 99.99% so how did she never catch anything? Especially as some of the participants where there just for the sex which implies a generally promiscuity not just for the "Great Rite".

The fake death is shallow as this would be hard to pull off and was just another betrayal by everyone in his life with not one honest person, what kind of family is this? Loving no, honest no, how could you base a relationship with these people as they lie and betray like breath.

So I think the score will continue down but I hope you learn and continue, but first MIkothebaby offered to hold you down so we could write "pussy" on your forehead after "All in the family" but you didn't deserve it then however MIkothebaby can you hold him now I'll get the tattoo gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um Stang was that a brain fart?

Did you write this or did someone hack your account, it's just really not up to your usual standard of writing in so many ways. hope you regain your account or exorcise the demons to get back to the man who gave us Chrissie.

I suppose everyone can have a flop or two. Although you are defiantly proving how many comments you can generate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Constructive criticism

Stangstar, you said you wanted some constructive criticism, so here it is. I appreciate your efforts to try different story lines and unusual things. Sometimes those experiments work, sometimes they don't. This one did not. There were lots of problems, for instance I know very little about paganism, but even I know that claiming it involves that kind of sex orgy "ritual" is just silly in this day and age. (You would have done a lot better if you'd just made up your own cult - some cults have had some pretty weird sexual things going on, for instance where the leader ends up having sex with any woman he wants.) But the main problem is that this is a reconciliation story, and that kind of story rises or falls based on whether the reconciliation works or not. Personally, I like a happy ending and prefer reconciliations, provided it's justified. In this case, it's not.

First off, what the wife did wasn't just run of the mill cheating; it was cheating in the extreme. Yet, she repeatedly acts like it was no big deal. I suppose you did this to try to improve the justification for them getting back together, but in fact it backfires big time. If, even after she gets caught and sees how much the husband is hurt and she still doesn't see what she did is cheating, she's either really stupid or mentally defective in a way that would prevent him from ever getting back together with her. Supposedly, only after years and years of seeing him dating younger women does it slowly seep into her head that having your spouse sleep with other people is hurtful?! What the hell?! She never once imagined that he might be bothered with it, etc...? Her logic makes no sense. You avoid the obvious question: if it was no big deal to you, why did you keep it such a secret?

All the things that I suppose you mean to lessen her betrayal, like her not really enjoying the sex that much, or subtly changing the marriage vows, don't help at all. Other things are nonsensical, like her claim that she never tried out anything at the orgies that she didn't do with her husband. Well, what about having sex with three men at once?! How could her husband hope to match that, unless he could clone himself? The problem is, you dug yourself such a deep hole with the extent of her cheating that you need some truly extraordinary things to get out of that hole for the reconciliation. It's hard to even imagine what that could be in this situation. But the fact that it takes her literally years to even see just how wrong she was pretty much kills the reconciliation hope right there.

Stangstar, you seem to like literary challenges. I like reading your stories. But I think you've written far too many stories where the woman turns out to be a complete moron and ends up having lots of sex with strangers for stupid reasons, and seems baffled when she gets caught that her husband has a problem with it. Often, she then comes up with ludicrous schemes to try get him back, which inevitably only digs her hole even deeper. You've done that plot lots and lots of times. It's time for something different. Try writing a reconciliation story or two, but this time, make it work! Learn from your mistakes in this story. Make the reconciliation justifiable and believable. Hint: don't dig yourself too deep a hole by having her fuck literally hundreds or thousands of people over many decades!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A little other type

Majority of SS06's stories are either revenge or consequence stories, but he writes among these type stories 1-1 reconcilation stories. Sometime his reconcilation stories better and more humorous, other time they are weaker. However his weaker reconcilation stories are interesting as this is..................................My favorit SS06 story is a funny reconcilation story "Forever Gone, Forever You" against being a revenge story fan.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
it was

an attempt at something different. That is what writers do, they try to expand into other things. it is good to see you try it and you should keep trying to expand into new story lines. that is what writers do. critics, well they bitch but don't write. they tell you they dont like the characters, your use of english, your tense, your spelling, your sentence structure. they do everything but write themselves - so keep on writing. not every hit is a home run, but you are still swinging despite a few strike outs, a few walks and a couple of doubles. as long as you keep walking up the the plate you are ok with me.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
It is a new approach to a tried and true theme.

I liked almost all of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't like it

I was wondering about the low (for you) score as I was reading it and liking it. Then I got to the "plot twist" and got my answer.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
OK I Finally Read It

As always, your writing is excellent. As usual, your story stretches credulity to its limit. I can see why some readers reacted negatively to the ending. The farce of a funeral everyone in his life conspired to perpetrate on poor Rob should have blown his top, not turned him into a forgiving wimp. The very idea all these people came together in the conspiracy means, after all, they were in fact on Kathy's side from the start. The idea of Rob and Kathy getting back together is okay with me. Most marriages survive cheating. It's that conspracy I find incredible.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Pretty Funny

Cute story, almost a little HDKesque. Some pretty good one liners in here, "Paganism like many of the other faiths were attacked over the centuries by the more aggressive faiths..." Like Catholicism? And the way you kept alluding to people over fifty don't have sex. However, the score on this one will probably be poor because you didn't follow the formula for high ratings. Wife cheats + husband's revenge + divorce or funeral = 5*****. Pretty entertaining, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
StangStar06, about Paganism

Dear Stang,

there is many pagan cults out there, but GROUP SEX and INDOOR is like an Atheist Pope.

Pagans like to celebrate LIFE and things like a good harvest, winter solstice and primitive things.Some of them celebrate with sex(and in some older cults even with incest-I willnot be explaining that here...).But many of them dont have ANY sex celebration.You have to question the why are too many warped questions about pagans and misdirection?That is easy to answer: many rites evolve music and nudity to celebrate, and for Christianity, nude dance is almost sex, and in many of them there is a sorcerer doing a purification/salutation ritual in the nude(or almost).

Sorry for my bad english, i am not native.

We always celebrate the LIFE.

A Pagan.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago

Okay folks, this is going to be a bit long, in no small part because it recapitulates some stuff I sent to StangStar06 in a private feedback last night. But bear with me, ‘cos you might learn something.

First off, let me make it clear that I’m one of those weird Pagan folk that Stang wrote about in this story, and have been for more than twenty years. And I am in no way angry, pissed off, bent out of shape, or even irked by what he wrote, mostly because he got so much WRONG. No matter what those idiot specials on the Discovery and History Channels will lead you to believe, most of the Pagans I know have ordinary jobs and count themselves lucky that they can pay the rent or the mortgage, make a payment on a car note, and still cover the rest of the bills every month. The idea that we could afford to go to a convention in Vegas every year has me laughing my ass off. And then there’s the Pagan orgies. Folks, I’ve been looking for the Pagan orgies, with all that wild, no-strings-attached, no-questions-asked, freewheeling sex, since I was a college freshman back in the ‘70’s, and you know, after twenty-odd years of looking from the outside, and another twenty years within the Pagan community I still haven’t found one, let alone a Pagan event where all the attendees spend three days fucking each other silly. There’s a lot of reasons as to why that is the case, more than I really have time or space to go into here, but one of the chief ones is that we really aren’t all that different from anyone else. Yep, us Pagans have to deal with the same mess of insecurities, inhibitions, and sexual hang-ups as the rest of the population, and the simple fact is that if you want to find an orgy your best bet is to try a message board for swingers as opposed to hanging out with us Pagans. Honestly, I’d bet good money that any Pagans who read Stang’s story were sitting there scratching their heads and wishing that reality of being Pagan was more like what Stang imagined than the stuff they have to deal with every day.

Now, let’s talk a bit about the tremendous swell of negative responses to this story. As near as I can tell, the BTB crowd are a bunch of ordinary schlubs who read these stories as a form of wish fulfillment. They all like to imagine themselves as the poor, put-upon spouse who through some clever plan arranges to wreak some horribly smart-ass form of vengeance upon the asshole who is fucking his wife; embarrasses and humiliates said wife in the process of getting a tremendously favorable divorce decree, and then rides victoriously off into the sunset astride his roaring, fire-belching, oh-so-MANLY muscle car, accompanied by the entire Swedish Bikini Team AND their nymphomaniac Danish cousins, all of whom he satisfies in the final sex scene. It’s James Thurber’s “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” with the addition of some angst and graphic sex. And, StangStar06, because you can write a damned good story to that plotline, well, you’re their HERO. The problem is, once they stick you up on that pedestal, Gods help you if they ever see anything that suggests you might be something other than what they imagine you to be.

Like, say, writing a story where the protagonist turns out to be a self-absorbed, arrogant dickhead who gets his nose rubbed in how badly he treated a whole bunch of people, and who eventually winds up reconciling with his wife. Of course, in the real world, there are plenty of failed relationships where both partners in the relationship have to shoulder their share of the blame for the relationship. And, oh yeah, in the real world, some couples DO manage to reconcile after one or more episodes of infidelity. But let’s just ignore those things because acknowledging them might interfere with enjoying the fantasy.

Poor readers: the evil StangStar pissed in their Cheerios, burst their little bubbles, rained on their parades. I feel soooo sorry for them.

Not.

People, you don’t get to tell the authors what kind of stories they want to write. Yeah, Matt Moreau writes the same story over and over and over. But folks, that’s because the man LIKES writing that sort of story. StangStar06, to his great credit, tries to write a variety of plotlines, which I think is great. But the point here is that it’s the AUTHORS who get to decide what THEY want to write.

What you readers DO get to do is tell the authors that you did or did not like a given story, and, more importantly, WHY you feel that way about it. A comment consisting of “This sucks. I hate you. Eat shit and die.” does not give an author much guidance in figuring out how to write a story that you will like. And you know, it doesn’t do a real bang-up job of encouraging him or her to write another story of any sort either, now does it? You know, if you aren’t able to explain why you liked or disliked a story, why not leave off commenting entirely? And if you’re the sort of mouth-breathing knuckle-dragger who thinks that my example above is a perfectly valid comment, why don’t you just go back to reading Penthouse Letters? At least that way there won’t be any chance of any nasty realism intruding into the fantasies.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 11 years ago
Not your best, but still better than half of what's here.

I discovered your stories a few months ago, and have done a kind of archive binge reading (almost) all of them in that time (what can I say, I have a lot of time on my hand at work). What I love about you is that your stories, although there tend to be some formulas at work, are each pretty different. Enough so that I don't always know when I'm starting one of yours how it's going to end (unlike say a Matt Moreau story where I can tell from page one what's going to happen and in about what order). So I just wanted to say that I love your work, even the ones like this that don't 'burn the bitch' like everyone wants from you.

Do I agree with everything the protagonist did, no, but than I shouldn't have to to enjoy a story. And while it wasn't my favorite (those would be All in the Family, Fur, and Love is for suckers), I don't understand the vitriol people are spewing at it. You know, it is possible to tell a story where someone does something wrong and is forgiven without it being some kind of horrible sin. Those kinds of comments are what makes me hate the 'Loving Wives' section as a whole. Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration to what can be done in a relatively short story (or not so short sometimes).

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I actually really liked the concept of this story

But I really disliked the execution.

I liked the conception of the nature of the betrayal, and all that it entailed. It was at once horrifying in its length and quantity and yet that horror is mitigated by the reason and nature of the cheating. I also liked the faked death concept-it could have been a very interesting device. I could even be at peace with reconciliation coming out of this basic story-line.

But, this story had a lot of execution problems.

First-person narratives are fine. But, when the bulk of a first-person narrative has the narrator then telling his story to others (a narrative within a narrative), it gets tedious for the reader. Plus, the complexities of the use of quotation marks (and quotations within quotations) makes it hard to follow.

Which leads to the poorer than usual editing. Quotation marks were misused all over this story. It was worse than just technically wrong, it also made parts of the story confusing.

I also thought the ball was dropped with the funeral. That device could have been used to have the main character evolve and forgive, but it didn't. So....what was the point of it, exactly? I didn't understand the nature of the deception nor did I understand the reconciliation.

All that backstory rehashed, and we never really get a sense of why the wife kept her religion a secret from her hubby (but brought Conrad in?), except as a passing remark in the epilogue; too bad-the story was in that detail. Similarly, the wife simply states that she "never thought about it" when asked what hubby might do if he found out. SS06 specializes in stupid/naive women, but come on! Again, that might have been where the story could really have been developed.

Instead, the story focusses on the escort with the heart of gold, and the absurd mechanizations of divorce.

I don't want to come off too harsh, as I actually enjoyed this story (for the most part), and I appreciate the work this author puts in on a weekly basis. His creativity is abundant and unique. But, this level of execution results in a less readable product and keeps him firmly in the second tier of LW writers, imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jesus!

Your next story will be Number 100! Congratulations!

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Torn by this one

I kind of liked the story , it was a very different plot which can't be said for a lot of stories on here. Maybe faking his wife's death was the kind of hammer blow he needed to realize that he still loved his wife enough to want to be with her if given the chance, it is a twist on "it's a wonderful life" in a perverted way.

It also points out that the husband is not a perfect person, he is pretty cruel to his children, faking the DNA on his son, and driving his kids away because they "betrayed" him with his wife (asking kids, even in the case of cheating, to take sides like that is cruel, it belies the nature of love for children to parent)......He is hurt, but In a sense he loses his bearings as much as Kathy did, he allowed anger to overcome him, which we all know from Yoda in Star Wars is the path to the dark side:).

And he has to look at his kids and take some of the blame for them, if they are fucked up it is because he had a hand in it. Why does the daughter have so little sense of self worth she ends up with a creep? Why is the older a gambler and a womanizer? Why is Conrad the way he is? Those didn't happen because of the divorce, so something was wrong there, too.

Now on to the gentle rebukes about paganism and what it is. Much of what you see about paganism on tv and such is crap, it is sensationalized and uses stereotypes that have been leveled against pagans for years and still is by many so called Christians, including the Vatican (who cry about their religious liberty being violated, but with pagans to this day they have been outright cruel in talking about them, and so forth). One of the biggest holes in the plot is in what Kathy does, it is something anyone involved in paganism or who has learned about it would spot right away: Despite what the Catholic Church and the rest of the right wing types of Christians claim, Pagans have a major concept of right behavior in the world, called the law of 3, and in the case of something like the purported sex rituals, they would never allow what you saw with Kathy and Aunt Rose, them having sex with others in ritual without the consent of their spouses, because the act of doing that hurts them (the spouses) and on top of it in the belief it comes back threefold on the one doing wrong. In the story Kathy says "I never thought it would hurt you, because I never thought of it that way" wouldn't fly, if grounded in a pagan tradition she would know doing it behind his back like that would be a major violation, since he was not part of the group and didn't share their beliefs. To a practicing pagan what someone does, especially if it is in the form of a ritual as claimed here, affects everything else around, especially those you love. Doing a ritual that hurts someone would not bring a good result, which is what rituals are about. Among other things, when people learn about the faith from others, when they are told the traditions and so forth, one of the things that is strongly taught from personal experience is that of consequences and personal responsibility not to cause harm.

And if the HBO special found a group having a convention doing sex like this, it would be as representative of pagans as the Branch Davidians are to mainstream Christians. First of all, most pagan groups are small, there are some pagan churches, organized and so forth, but most are small groups/covens and such a convention would be unlikely. More importantly, while some groups have done sex as part of rituals, the kind of orgy you see here is something I doubt very strongly. Sex can have many meanings, but in the cases I know of it represents something, like the mating of the God and Goddess, it represents something, and I think people doing it for the sex alone wouldn't last long. Sex rituals were common a long time ago, but in the age of AIDS and such, I doubt many groups do it on any kind of scale, and from what I know a lot of the time it would be a married or partnered couple doing it, not a ritualistic orgy (did that go on? Given that pagan groups started flourishing in the late 60's-early 70's, in the age of free love, wouldn't surprise me, but today? Doubtful).

In some ways pagan beliefs are not all that much different then Christians (and here I will caution, pagans don't have a bible, they don't have dogmatic scripture, and ask 4 pagans what they believe something means and ya might get 10 answers:). They believe everything in the universe is tied together, they believe there is a force that unites everyone and everything, and the rituals and 'magic' they do is generally about using that force to do or change something, where in Christianity you pray to God or Jesus for something to happen. Most pagans don't believe the gods or goddess exist in the form they take in ritual, they see them merely as way to explain something unexplainable, beyond human comprehension. Stang, if you are interested, you probably can find some of SIlver Ravenwolf's books in the library (if Christians haven't had them removed as 'satanism'), I met her, really neat lady (for the record I don't practice any particular faith, spent some time learning about Wicca, spent some time in a Christian church, have my own beliefs taken from a lot of things),Her "to RId a silver broomstick" is a classic (and also is funny, too, not pretensious at all) "Drawing Down the Moon" is another decent book.

As far as the frothing at the mouth types, forget it, Stang, you'll never please them unless the story ends with the cheating wife burning in Hell forced to listen to Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh in quad sound while having to eat SOS prepared by army cooks who served in the ETO in WWII, they won't like it. As far as those calling you names and making it personal, as an old friend of mine used to say, consider the source, someone getting that worked up about a story on an erotic fiction site is not playing with a full deck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

A lot of people have said it and I add my two cent's worth to them. Don't go there again, it is pathetic that you would cave to the level of having Rob take her back after she had sex with so many other men. I trust that he traded in his Mustang for an Escort since he no longer deserved to ride the Pony as you put it.

With that being said, I am looking forward to your next stories because I know the real StangStar06 will show up again.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Fascinating proposition -

Hiding the religion reflexively is almost credible -

Hiding it from her spouse is a violation of the classical form of the religion so ought not be possible - BUT as was pointed out below - what was described here was more a David Kuresh variant of Paganism than a Methodist version. That having been said it was clear none of the participants knew the facts of that so if her parents brought her up in a corrupted variant she would have no clue - she gets a pass.

BUT the biggest issue with this story is in your words this time not comments or outside influence.- the narrator (the purported victim right??) is without any remorse or sign of forgiveness at the funeral - that is painfully clear. The guy who confessed his undying love and wish that they had made it work, the guy Darla helped find his love at the end of the story was clearly a different guy right?? But um ?? Conrad is described as the half son when he of course is not so our narrator is consciously telling himself a lie or lies???

A little rewriting to avoid the self conflict would have helped - either a different narrator or less detailed descriptions and th9ought about what was going on so it did not conflict so directly with later story passages would have helped. i.e.

It was a sham meant to show penitence to my two and a half adult children. COULD have just said children no numbers there relate the DNA stuff later so it is not a deliberate lie to the reader.

If I'd had my way, the casket would have been lowered into the grave with the lid open and instead of dropping dirt on the lid; I'd have pissed or spit into Kathy's face.

OBVIOUSLY not true as we learned later and so should have been done differently - as in "The children probably figured that if I'd had my way - blah blah blah"

Just an idea - either way I enjoy your writing -

GRATZ on 100

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I kinda liked it

It was well written and a lot different than most of your tales. You know...the ones that please the trolls weekly. Her reason for cheating was different than normal. Way out actually. She loved her husband and he still loved her. Nothing wrong with that. For a lot of us having a loving wife and a family intact is a good thing. This was just a story...a tale...right? I guess you have to keep using the same formula every week Stang. No broadening your horizon at all. I can't say I loved the plot, but I found it interestingly new from you. Thank You - OldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, I read it because...

of the comments on this weeks story, including yours. Just wanted to see how bad it was. I finished it, so I guess I liked it. That means 5*****. Maybe Rob took her back because he's developing dementia and can only remember the 30 years, and not the 90 days. Thanks for writing.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would like to know Darla was happy

And fulfilled or back as a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Paganism

You needed to explain more about it or at least give some sources to explore. But to have fucked over so many more unknowing spouses and. Because of the possible diseases wiith so many partners(holy rollers)lol and other unknowing sexual partners responces. Me of course, if knowing ahead of time would have got the media involved with inside hidden cams and cameras outside with news people at, the all but one unbolted escape door, two cans of (real) tear gas, pulling the fire alarms, locking the last door for at least 15 minutes, would have been the best revenge I could think of without the lose of life. Yes would maybe still get in trouble. That is my religion, don't get mad, just FUCK over everone....billbillywilliam

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

I found the conversation they had prior to finalizing the divorce to be one of the most authentic on this site, even given the quirkiness of this story. Excellent tale was a pleasure to read. Paganism? You truly have a creative mind. What an ingenious twist on the age old theme of adultery.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Refreshingly different...

And Darla was a true friend as well as a lover. I was quite surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who hacked your Author account?

Who hacked your Author account? I assume it was due to the awful Ford electronics. See what happens when you drive and write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boo, boo, boo

Really just a cuckolded wimp tale.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FROM THE DRUIDS AND BEFORE

there was always satanic rituals misunderstood. TK U MLJ LV NV

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Interesting

This is the first of your stories I've read. I get the impression from the few comments I read most of your stories involve some kind of manly retribution. I hope that's not the case. I'm no expert, but I'd like to think most infidelities, excepting repeated adulteries, can be worked out. Men don't just 'turn off' their love like it was a spigot; the desire for companionship can be overpowering, and I'd like to think a real man would prefer to fight it through rather than to accept a failed marriage. I am a man by the way.

This story was a five even though you lost me twice. First, I have six kids, if I found out one was the result of infidelity, assuming it was a one time aberration, the first thing I'd want to do is protect the child, especially in as much as Conrad was too old to let this type of thing hit him. Kids piss us off, but they're ours regardless. Second, you wanted some kind of happy ending so you made the funeral a fake. It didn't work. What you could have done was have him die. The discovery of the skinny woman downstairs could have been Kathy's spirit. He could have retraced his steps to the bedroom and seen his own corpse lying peacefully in bed. Thusly, they were reunited after death, and in this way we could have seen how love did truly conquer all. Just a thought. It was a very good story. I enjoyed it.

P.S. Though I am a Christian, I firmly believe in Paul's message that those never acquainted with Christ still had valid beliefs. Ancient pagans, be they Classical Greek or Roman or Gaelic or German did have legitimate belief systems. Current pseudo-pagan activities, if they actually exist, would be taudry parodies of sincere worship, plus the sexual license inferred rarely happened among pagans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
augh....

The story kept me reading and was happy how it ended. I just hoped that you mentioned that Darla has become pregnant and gave Rob a child even though he

never knew about it only Kathy knew. She set up a account for the child, thankfull

for she had her husband back due to Darla. This was one of the few lies she told Rob.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
Interesting story

he did right bootin her cheatin butt to the curb.

To: carvohi

LIAR!!

you stated: "I am a man by the way."

then you go on to state that if your wife wouldve cheated and one of yer kids wasnt yours.... you wouldnt kick her out.

That makes you not a man, but a cuck.

Keep up the good work!! your stories are always interesting.. .even if you cant help but put mustangs in all of them... (would it kill ya to use a charger? or a vet? just once?????)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Darla was a far better choice and loved him more

the ex wife was a liar, cheater, adulterer, and worthless piece of trash

smacks to much of WAAC for a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Started out good, but turned to total shit

I like most of your stories, but this was shit. Making the husband a mindless fool just doesn't work.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
If I was a carpenter, and you were a lady?

Well he was a carpenter. But she sure as hell wasn't no lady. I can't imagine anyone getting over 30 years of deceit. You blew it when you brought her back. Sometimes your better off not making the dead rise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
For the love of Mustangs

Someone mentioned that you alway bring up a mustang in all your stories and from what I have read of them so far they are right. This story make me think a lot of the betrayal and it would be hard to get past it all if that had been the real case here. I like the way you handled the charators and the only thing that you left out was what happend to Darla but then she wasn't realy family she was just the hooker with a heart of gold. LOL

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
What happened to burnt at the stake?

Kathy was as much a victim in this whole scenario as all concerned except her husband. The absence of disclosure in this situation is tantamount to betrayal. The in-laws deserved some serious retribution. They were total wackos and they should've been burnt at the stake as sacrifices to their fucking cause. The story was a mixed bag and you allowed the reader to make their own determination. Darla was a sweetheart and she was the heroine in this story as far as I am concerned. How the fuck can somebody belong to a bizarre cult for thirty years not disclose it and a husband not aware of it. There are genuine plausibility issues with this story. In spite of all this, it was well described and easy to get your blood boiling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be different, be correct.

I know that what you see and hear all over the place is represented as correct; nevertheless, it is wrong, wrong, wrong! It arose out of pure, unadulterated ignorance. On page one of your story "30 Years of Love, etc", I found this sentence fragment: "they liked seeing the rift between Rad and I healed." To be correct, it should read: "they liked seeing the rift between Rad and me healed." This is not the best example; however, in most cases you should read your sentence aloud to yourself, leaving out the first person. For example, "Mother assured me that she would drive my sister and I to the mall" is incorrect. Reading it without "my sister" would show you that the correct usage would be "Mother assured me that she would drive my sister and me to the mall". More importantly, I have read and enjoyed many of your stories. Thank you for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're Kidding!

He takes her whoring ass back after 30 years of betrayal and after getting rid of her free and clear? Suspension of disbelief only goes so far, Stang. The ending totally sucked. Shame on you, you are capable of much better than this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Surprised ending

I thought it was brilliant fooled me

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Good writing

but shitty story. My ex didn't cheat on me for thirty years with hundreds of guys and there is no way in hell I would have taken her back.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago

Where to begin with this travesty of a story. To say orgies are an integral part of pagan culture is the same as saying raping and molesting children and eating human flesh are the cornerstones of Christianity. Try doing a small bit of research before you write.

On to the story itself. How do you reconcile Rob's words and actions at the beginning with the story's ending? In the beginning he hated Kathy beyond reason. He wanted to piss on her grave. He gave her a Christian burial to insult her "heritage". He had to restrain himself from laughing out loud as the coffin was lowered. He despised his kids for siding with her, yet a few short hours and days later all was forgiven? Don't insult the readers intelligence. You might as well have changed his name to Susan and said he turned green and grew a second head if you want us to believe that.

The title contains the words: "90 days of lies". Where did that come from? If you meant the 90 days Kathy spent lying on her back pulling train for the entire west coast, the maybe. If you meant actual lies, then I think it was somewhat more. 30 years more. The lying started from the moment they met. She never said she was a "pagan". Never said her parents and family masturbated watching her defloration. Never said she didn't promise to be faithful in her wedding vows. Never said she was a gangbang queen. Never said she brought their son to watch her become a cum dump for the population of a small African nation. Never said she cheated thousands of times. See a pattern here? The lies weren't just when she was the family fuck toy, but throughout their relationship. She loved her husband? Then why bring the son that hates him in on the action, if not to heap more betrayal and contempt upon Rob? If she saw nothing wrong in what she was doing, if it was just her "heritage", then why all the secrecy? Why not tell Rob the truth from the start? If it wasn't just an excuse to be a fuck toy for a football stadium worthy attendance, then why not let good old hubby get some?

Are we supposed to believe the ending of this farce? Good old Rob spent 4 and a half pages hating and despising his wife, their kids, her family and anyone associated with them for lying to and deceiving him, only to forgive all when they lie to and deceive him again with the dumbest, most unbelievable con ever conceived? That's a bigger character turnaround since Saint Paul on the road to Damascus.

Are we supposed to believe Kathy's miraculous resurrection? Wrong cult buddy. How would they fake a funeral? What church or priest would go along with it? Where did the mourners come from? Isn't it a crime?

Next time give the reader a little credit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stang must of been on that funny weed when he wrote this.

Because this story is a pathetic pile of garbage. Cheater for 30 years, hundreds of fucks..but that's OK in this story. BULLSHIT. Stang, stay off this weed when you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I AGREE with the previous comment!!!

Our author has been smoking the local shrubary ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Usually Admire

Your stories, even when I disagree with them. This one, however, shakes my faith in you. In your consistency!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Trashing a religion is not cool

But then I suppose no one would have complained if your story was about Catholic pedophiles or Muslim terrorists. For me the whole playing tricks on one another was too far fetched. You blew and trust in the author or story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good story

Most of us enjoyed your story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

I've only read one other story by SS06 "Miracle Man". I went through the 96 other comments; I agree with many & disagree with many as well.

I'm a 52 y/o man; so I sympathized with Rob. I detested the Adultery ("I did not have sexual relations with" because "it was Religion", argh), and the way everyone ganged up on him, it was all lies & it was wrong. I don't understand why everyone supported Kathy.

The only character I liked was Darla: she loved Rob and was willing to give him up, to give him another chance with Kathy - If it didn't work out she was willing to give herself to him "against his wishes" for the rest of her life. She lied to Rob because she believed that reconciliation was best, not because it was what she wanted. She lied; even knowing that she was hurting herself! I don't think that would've been fair because he wasn't her soul mate.

Would I have taken Kathy back based upon what I read as the story built up, most likely not. But SS06 gave us information in flashback that explains why they did reconnect! When Kathy "died"; Rob "lost" her again and most likely went through phases of separation all over again, we didn't see that, nor were we there when he told her "how he really felt" while she was supposedly dying, etc... What we didn't see was in Rob's head all along. These 2 people went through 7 years of hell (maybe purgatory) when they were apart. You can lie to everyone; "except yourself". After all of the evidence was in; I might have taken her back as well.

In the end; the story made me think; made me reconsider what I would / wouldn't, could / couldn't do. As a matter of fact I've been thinking about what to put in these comments for 2 hours!!

For the person who said that there's more than soul mate for everyone out there; BS - you don't know what you're talking about. A soul mate is NOT the same thing as a sexually compatible partner. I've traveled throughout the US in my Military and Corporate careers as an IT Consultant, and completed a few years of college. I've met thousands of women; 20 or so that I was extremely interested in to no avail. I have ended up with a few very good female friends (yes; the dreaded "too nice"). Not a soul mate in the midst of them.

DKP

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
Fucking stupid!

She was a cheating whore for 30 years with no respect for her husband and the loser just takes her back because everyone was against him. Only a pathetic no balls loser would take her back. Even Darla turned out to be a betraying cunt. But then all cunts stick together against men. Fucking stupid! Worst story ever by SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waste Of Time

I can't believe I read all 5 pages of this flaccid piece of shit. The protagonist really turned into a ball-less, cuck/wimp pussy. 30 years of cheating and humiliation weren't enough? You're about to lose your Man Card, StangStar...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL

As a teenager will text OMG...

Worst ever...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous