35 years Swinger, Hotwife, Ex-Wife

Story Info
35 exciting years with my Lover, Swinger, Hot-wife, Ex-Wife.
11.1k words
3.83
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie a tall skinny well shaped woman and big tits, met her at the bar I was bouncing at, knew her for about a year before we actually got together. Took her out for dinner, the rest of her family were out in South Dakota at her grandparents. She told me they left earlier in the week, but she didn't cause she had school and had to work. She didn't need to work the next day so I told her I would drive her there and back the next day. That night I stayed at her house and fucked her all night on her silk sheets.

We loved to play and fuck outside, her parents had a secluded lake cabin that her and I would go to, we would spend the whole weekend naked and fucked everywhere, even on the nearby train tracks in hopes one would come.

We fucked at the end of the dock, in the boat fishing, in the open fields in the woods near roads, or anywhere we might be caught. We would get naked late nights then go to the front yard or out in the middle of street. We lived in a house on the parkway so there was always a chance of being seen, our favorite was to have our SUV's parked side by side in the drive way and fuck between them at night so anyone driving by happen to look up our driveway as they past would see me porking Laurie. I would be gently fucking her with nice long and slow strokes until a vehicle started toward us, as soon as I saw it I would bang Laurie as hard and fast as I could until the vehicle past us. I know it excited Laurie because she would orgasm quite often as the vehicle past by.

We did bondage and a lot of it in the woods around the cabin. Either I tied her up or she tied me up and we played with each other. I liked staking her spread out on the ground in an open field and fucking her over and over. Our favorite was being tied to trees near the road. We could hear a vehicle coming for miles and when we heard one I would start eating her pussy or be fucking her (in the ass or pussy) when the vehicle passed by, she liked tying me to a tree and when she heard a vehicle coming she would stand by my side naked, wrap her fist around my cock, and start stroking it slowly and get faster as the vehicle got closer. She would be pounding the fuck out my cock as a vehicle drove by and it was possible for them to see us both there naked.

We would go for back woods road rides on my motorcycle with her topless, bottomless, or even totally nude on the back. A lot of the rides included her having big dildos in her pussy, she said she liked the movement of the dildo while riding over the bumpy roads.

I married Laurie, on our wedding day walking down the isle she had a big vibrating dildo in her pussy running at full speed, I'm sure the guests thought she was shaking from the excitement of getting married, I knew otherwise. Wedding night we stayed at a hotel on the ground floor facing the parking lot, lights on low and we fucked in front of the window, every time a car pulled in, I slammed my cock into her and fucked her as hard as I could while they could see us. The next day we went out sight seeing and I exposed her ass, pussy, or tits every chance I had which was a lot. We did that a lot for years afterward.

We loved to be exhibitionists, she would wear short dress or skirts without panties when we went out, I would have my hand on her perfect ass and lift the skirt while we walked so others could see it. About once a month we would go downtown to a porno shop that had live shows in back. We would get in a booth, put our money in and when the full size widow opened for us to see the show we would be exposed and playing with ourselves, The girls doing the shows would focus on us, we could see the other guys in their booths masturbating watching both the dancer and us. Of course as we left Laurie would pick one toy for us to play with later. Some of them were for me.

At home our bedroom widow faced the street, the side street came down right in front of the bedroom window so anyone coming down it looked directly in the window. Of course we took advantage of it and bought a pedestal bed so the top of it was at window level. We fucked in front the window every chance we had. If someone walked by the window, drove down the side street, or better yet walked down the street looking in our window. We played games, I would be just taking my time fucking Laurie, then as someone got closer and the risk of them seeing us got better I fucked her harder and harder until they were right in front of us, by then I would be fucking Laurie's pussy or ass as hard as possible. We loved it when the Mailman walked by about 6 ft from us fucking in front of the window.

I loved fucking her while she talked on the phone. There would be a lot of times Laurie would be talking to her mom, sisters, or a friend and I would go over to her pull her clothes off, bend her over the table, and fuck her loudly while she was talking. We had real fun with telemarketers; we never hung up on them. If a telemarketer called and I picked up the phone I would tell Laurie it was a marketer, she would get naked and in a fuck position, while I am talking with the marketer I start fucking Laurie then tell the marketer that they needed to talk with my wife because she was just laying there while I fucked her, hand her the phone and fuck her hard making the marketer hear the pounding in Laurie's voice. If Laurie answered she would position for a fuck while talking and I would start fucking her, sometime during the conversation Laurie would out right tell them she was being fucked. Some times after they asked if she was busy she would say "not busy, I'm just laying here with my husband fucking my cunt" Lot of hang-ups.

We had some kind of sex every day either fucking, masturbating, or playing with adult toys (we had many toys). Some times we would be at the mall and see someone that interested us i.e.: see a woman and we would go home and I would show Laurie how I would fuck that person. Or we see a guy that caught Laurie's eye and I would fuck her and Laurie would show me how she would act if he was fucking her.

We had lots of fun with role playing. We role played even pretending that one of us was a stranger, friend, or relative. Our role play got nasty at times, we made up game cards that we would draw from to see what our role play would be. Three piles all the names of all the men we knew (we include dads and brothers), all the names of all the women we knew (we included moms and sisters), and what we should demonstrate what we would do to them. i.e.: If Laurie chose a card with her brother Tom on it and a card that said to fuck missionary I would fuck Laurie acting like what I thought Tom would fuck like and Laurie would play out as if Tom was actually fucking her.

We would lay in bed playing with ourselves talking about fantasies. One of my favorite was watching her being fucked and me jerking off doing it; hers was looking at me jerking off while watching her being fucked. We did a bunch of masturbating to XXX videos. We had games there too, like I would pick something like when a husband was kissing his wife while she was being fucked by someone other than her husband, then every time the husband kissed her we would need to masturbate hard.

She bought a really huge dildo once, it was 2 1/2' diameter 14" long. It took a while to get it in her pussy, but when it was I loved the visual. We liked it so much we bought a slip on my cock version that we used a lot, we both loved watching her belly bulge when I push in.

We took lots of photos and made lots of VHS tapes of our fucking, we even sold some and found tapes of us in some porno stores for sale and rent, we went home and fucked all night talking about all the people out there watching our videos and jerking off to us..

I'm pretty sure that a husband was supposed to be jealous of any sex that their wives had prior to them, I wasn't in fact I was excited to hear about them. I wanted to know her sex past, we talked about things she did. I told her about what I had done. I liked hearing about some old boyfriend or some guy that she met and fucked. I loved jerking off listening to her telling me that so n so fucked her and how with details.

She told me lots about a married guy she was fucking where he would pick her up when his wife was out and take her to his house and bang her many times on his and his wife's bed. I asked her when the last time she saw him, she said he fucked her two days before our wedding, I stripped her and fucked her hard right then. Few days later I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again, she said maybe but on our bed with me watching, she said she wanted me to undress her in front of him and give her to him to fuck. With that answer was cause for another good hard fuck.

She never did fuck or see him, we found out he was caught fucking some 14 year old and she became pregnant. I think he went to jail and lost his business.

I always wanted to know more like who, when, where, and how she fucked someone. I loved the details, they excited me. I made up questionnaires looking for info about her sex in the past.

My wife Laurie has always been one to want sex just about anyway she can get it, including sex with other guys. Of course I always know about it. This story is about the time that she bet against our local team. I told her that if she was going to bet against them and they won, she would pay big. But she kept betting with the other couples there.

They were down by 11 points when she got daring with her betting.

So I took advantage of her foolishness. I have wondered what it would be like to see my wife being gangbang ever since I had watched a porno movie where the husband sat and watched his wife getting fucked by a bunch of other guys. So I whispered to her and bet her that if the Packers lost she would let me watch her getting gangbanged. She knew the chances of them loosing was pretty slim, and she agreed.

As the game went on the Vikings started to gain points, when the score was only three apart she started to get worried so she whispered back to me with a change in the bet, she would only fuck one guy at a time one after another but not all at once, I agreed to that. When the Viks turned up the heat and scored again they were 3 ahead.

She tried to get out of the bet, and was trying to talk her way out when the other people started asking question, she didn't want them to know about it so she shut up. The Packers ended up losing, and on our way home we stopped for some drinks. She wasn't happy about our bet, but I kept after her about it. She was even getting angry. So as usual I pushed to hard, but this time it worked for my advantage.

She pointed at a table with five young men sitting around and told me if I could get them to do it she would, otherwise it was off. I knew this was my only chance so I spent some time trying to figure out how to pull it off. I told her that I was ready if she was, she told me that I needed to get their commitment first, thinking that I wouldn't be able to get them to actually fuck her.

I got up and went to there table and told them that I had a stripper that needed to make a little quick cash, and told them if they could come up with $25 each they could fuck her. They just looked at me and laughed, I just turned around and went back over to her. I told her that they weren't interested and she smiled. But then one of the guy came over and showed me their $125. I just looked at Laurie, she looked back. I told the kid OK, and to meet us up the street at the Holiday Inn.

We drove there and parked, went in and got a room. We waited in the lot for the guys and when they drove up we escorted them to the room. Once we got to the room I had Laurie dance and strip, the kid gave me the money and she got on the bed. There she was, my wife naked in front of five strangers, young one at that, and waiting to be fucked while I watched. It was almost unreal.

The kids started to undress and the first one put on a condom, climbed on top of Laurie, pushed his cock into her and started humping her. I sat down and watched, my cock hurt it was so hard. I liked it, seeing this kid with his arms around my wife, his cock in her, and watching his hips move as he thrust his cock in and out of her. When he came I watched as he pushed deep into her and shuttered. When he pulled out and stood up I could see his cum filled condom hanging on his cock

.

The next kid did the same thing, and I was rubbing my cock through my pants as I watched. When he came he got up and the third kid climbed on and took his turn. The fourth kid actually turned her over to her hands and knees, and fucked her from behind. This kid really was rough, banged her hard. When number five climbed up behind her and put his cock in, I went over to her and reach to her pussy and started rubbing it. She started to get off as I did, it looked like she came for 10 minutes.

When she finished cuming she reached up and rubbed my cock through my pants, when she unzipped me and started to take my cock out I came while it was still in my pants. Shortly after the kid shot his load. They all got dressed and left

.

It was great, I think Laurie even enjoyed it, I know I did. I will need to do this again if I can.

Laurie and I rented a cabin up near Ely, night life was slow, we went to a few of the bars in town and met a few people. There was one really good looking guy at the Moose bar the first night we were there had a good time with him there drinking. On our way to the cabin Laurie said that the guy (John) was turning her on. I asked what she wanted to do, she said she wanted me to fuck her hard while she fantasized about him.

The next night we went there again and John was there again too. We sat and picked up where we left off the night before. All night long Laurie flirted with him. At bar close I asked Laurie if she wanted to fuck John while he was up paying the tab, she said it was a good fantasy. John came back and I told him that after we got back to our cabin Laurie was fantasizing about him fucking her, even while I was doing the fucking. I asked him of he wanted to fulfill her fantasy and fuck Laurie, he looked at Laurie and she smiled, he said yes. I told him a few rules and I would be in the room watch him fucking her, he was ok with all of it.

We led him to our cabin, when we walked in the door I started slowly undressing her while we talked. Once she was naked she took both our hands and led us to the bedroom where I presented her for him to fuck. Laurie helped him get undressed, I took my pants off and went to the chair in the corner and sat. Laurie pushed John onto the bed and started sucking his hard cock, I started stroking my cock. Laurie stood over him and squatted down on to his cock, it slid right in all the way down to his balls.

Laurie motioned me over and we kissed while she was sliding up and down on John's cock. I went back to the chair and pounded my cock a little harder. John then rolled Laurie over to her back without pulling his cock out of her. Laurie spread her legs wide while looking at me jacking off. John fucked Laurie harder and harder until he was just slamming his cock into Laurie's wet pussy. I could se that John was getting ready to cum, I could see Laurie pushing to cum with him. John asked if he should pull out to cum, Laurie said NO, John tensed and started shooting his load into Laurie, as he did Laurie started squirting.

When they were done John got up and dressed, as he did Laurie came to me and straddled my cock and let John's cum drip onto it. John watched her as she did, when John started to leave she lowered her pussy onto my cock, John left and I put Laurie on the bed and fucked her over and over till morning cuming in her many times. Our porch overlooked the lake so we sat out on it naked in the morning and had our coffee as the sun came up.

We were in Kansas City at a hotel bar in the late 70's. We met a couple Dave & Cathy about our aged, he looked buff, she looked stunning. Laurie and I got along with them well. Late in the night him and I were joking around and he said in front of the wives "we should trade wives tonight" we all laughed until our wives looked at each other and to us "OK" Biong my cock jumped to full erection and hard. We blew it off and had some more drinks.

Bar closed and we said we were going to our room, they said they were staying there also. We got on the elevator our room was on 5, theirs was on 3. The door opened on their floor, Laurie gave me a kiss, Cathy took my hand, Laurie took Dave's hand and they left the elevator. I took Cathy to our room and had wonderful time fooling around and having sex. I was fucking Cathy for like the third time when the door opened and Laurie and Dave walked in. Cathy and I stopped mid fuck, Cathy pulled me back into her pussy and said "keep going, they can watch" we did. And they sat down watched and played.

Next day we spent a lot of time with Dave & Cathy, that night we had a foursome. Started with Laurie and Cathy fooling around together, they were licking each others pussys, Dave and I joined them, we were all laying on the bed, Dave got up and when he came back I opened Laurie's legs so her pussy was waiting for him, he dove in dick first, slid right in and started fucking my wife, Cathy sat on mine and we all fucked hard and all night.

On our way home we stopped for the night, we were fucking in our Des Moines IA motel room with the door open a bit for ventilation. We were making a lot of sloppy wet noise. Laurie was on her back with her legs in the air when she whispered that there was a guy in the doorway watching. I shouted to him and told him to come in, he did. I asked him to take a photo of what he was seeing from the door

I motioned him to the chair next to the bed. Laurie and I kept fucking the whole time. He (his name was Berry) was sitting there next to us rubbing his crotch. I told him that if he wanted he could take his cock out and jerk off. He stood and opened his pants, he took out a cock that was at least 2 or three times bigger than mine, Laurie was watching to and she got a huge smile on her face and I felt her pussy tighten.

We kept fucking and Berry was jerking off, I looked at Berry and said "do you want to trade places for a while?" Laurie looked shocked, but then smiled. Berry said "are you sure?" Laurie said "yes he is". Berry stood up and undressed, I pumped Laurie a few more times and slid out of her. Berry and I traded positions, he got between Laurie's legs and slid right in to her very wet and what was sloppy to me, but it looked like a tight fit for Berry.

Laurie was loving the huge cock sliding in and out of her very filled pussy, I loved seeing her pussy lips tightly wrapped on his cock and pulling out when his stroke was on the outward motion. I was stroking my little very very hard cock, had to stop a few times when Laurie would look at me smiling because I would get to the brink of cuming when she did. I watched Laurie orgasm about three times with Berry's huge cock buried in her pussy. Berry muttered "I'm going to cum" he started pulling out, Laurie looked at me pounding my cock with my fist, she smiled at me, put her hands on Berry's ass and pulled him back in to her pussy where he came deep inside of her, my cum shot 3 feet into the air.

On our ride home we talked a lot about the night before and our time with Dave & Cathy we both enjoyed it a lot, both of us thought we would like to do more things like it.

About two weeks past, Laurie and I some great sex every time we talked about Dave, Cathy, and Berry. One Monday evening I got home from work and Laurie and Kari (neighbors wife and good friend of Laurie's) were sitting in the living room with a glass of wine. They were both smiling, I asked what was up and Laurie said "remember Berry?" I said of course. Laurie went on to tell me she had shared what happened with Kari. I went in and took my shower, when I came out the women were In the bedroom, Laurie sitting naked in the chair next to the bed dittiling with her pussy and Kari was on the bed naked playing with her pussy.