35 years Swinger, Hotwife, Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally said yes after awhile. We went to our room, Al sat on the bed, Laurie went to the bathroom. When she came back she stood in front of me facing Al, she asked him if he was OK. He said it was odd, as I unbuttoned Laurie's dress and took out her lace covered tits. While fondling them I told him I love and want Laurie to have sex with others, he looked away all embarrassed. When he looked back I started sliding Laurie's dress off, Laurie told him that she wasn't looking for anything but sex. She was standing there in a garter belt, stockings, and panties. He looked again and I slipped her panties down saying we have done this before and Laurie said "a lot".

She leaned forward and kissed him pushing him back on the bed, she put her tits in his face and unzipped his pants, she stroked him for a while. She laid back and he took his cloths off, she spread her legs and he got between them and fucked her. Afterward he dressed and he and I went to the bar again, Laurie came down later, she went to the other side of the bar and found another guy to fuck. I told him I had to go again and he asked how many will she fuck I told him as I walked away as many as she can. 5 guys in 6 hours that night, I jerked off and came three times watching Laurie fucking.

Laurie often wanted to please my sexual thirst with me wanting to watch her being fucked and jerk-off. So after the first time doing this where it was a surprise one of our ongoing games is to go to a hotel not near home, we look for one that has or has nearby a busy bar. We will get situated and in the evening we both go to the bar, she flirts and when she finds a guy she would like to have sex with she lets me know. We will sit with him having drinks while she flirts, then at some point she will tell me that she wants to go to our room.

We will leave the bar, go to our room, she will get naked and start playing with her favorite toy, I will set the bed up with wrist and ankle restraints that she can slip into herself. I then go back to the bar, if the guy she was flirting with is still there (99% are) I will have a drink with him, I will manipulate the conversation toward my wife, they usually ask where my wife is and if she is coming back. I will tell them no, she is tied up.

I will lead the conversation into talking about women and sex, after it gets heated I will tell the guy that I need to go to my room because I left my wife tied to the bed and waiting for me because I like how excited she is when I get back. I will get up shake hands, start to leave and then turn back and say "if you're ok with it we could surprise her and you could fuck her while she is tied to the bed". Most of the time I get a yes (80-85%).

I will text her quickly letting her know I'm coming up with the guy. She will lay on the bed face up, slip on the restraints. On the way to our room I will tell the guy that my wife has been tied to the bed in anticipation that I would be coming back to fuck and that I don't want her to know that it's not me until I choose to surprise her. He needs to not talk, get undressed, and fuck her wham bam style.

When we walk into the room, Laurie would be laying there naked and spread eagle on the bed. The guy gets undressed, climbs between her spread legs, and fucks her, I sit there and jerk off. My favorite is to take her blindfold off as while she is in the middle of an orgasm, she plays as if it is a surprise. Normally the guy cums about then, gets off in her and leaves.

There were times Laurie would tie me to the bed spread eagle then bring a stranger in and fuck with her pussy over my face, my job then is to either lick the cum up as the guy pulls his cock out or when she feels that the guy is going to cum she'll have the guy pull out of her and into my mouth to finish and cum.

More times we would get a stranger in our room that was interested in both of us and Laurie would take advantage of it. The guy would be fucking Laurie's pussy and she would have me fuck his mouth of ass while he pumped her, then trade places with him so he could do the same to me. These guy were fun and I almost always got to hold their cock and guide it into Laurie's awaiting pussy or hold on to it as they fuck Laurie, it felt like I was jerking them off into my wife pussy. When the guy would cum I would feel his cum spurting though his cock as he came into her.

If you ever want to see your wife fucked really hard try this. Laurie and I had been swingers for more than 20 years then we moved to hot-wifing, I just enjoyed jerking off while watching her fucking some other guy or guys, our sex afterward was awesome. So we were heavy into the Hot-wife lifestyle, Laurie's 50th birthday was coming up so I planned two birthday party's for her one with family and one with her bulls and old swinger friends.

The weekend prior to her birthday I quietly arranged to have the "Laurie's Big Bang party". I invited all of her sex partners (7 at the time) and some of the couples we used to swing with, they all knew we were doing hot-wifing and not swinging. Some of the couples would come over just to have sex with Laurie, husbands, wives, or both. I enjoyed watching the husbands fucking Laurie more than watching the wives having sex with her.

I bought food and Laurie made her what her and I called her squirt salad where she would insert all the vegetables into he pussy before she cut them and then after would be so excited for fucking herself with them she would masturbate and squirt on the salad. We served the salad whenever someone came over to eat at our home; yes even our family (Dads, Moms, and Siblings) have eaten her pussy...lol.

Party time, 5 of our bulls and four couples showed up, Laurie was wearing a see through outfit as some of the wives of the couples wore sexy outfits. We drank and chatted, ate diner, and then the fun. For entertainment I announced that Laurie was going to be the center of everything that night. Rules where that anyone could fuck whomever they wanted but the guys all had to give Laurie her birthday gift by ejaculating in Laurie's cunt.

I asked who wanted to fuck Laurie tonight, nine hands went up, I put a jar out with little pieces of paper numbered 1 to 9, the guys picked one and the number was the order they would fuck her in. I brought out a small mattress and laid it in the middle of the living room, undressed Laurie and laid her on it.

John one of the husbands was first, he just stood up dropped his pants and stuck his cock deep into Laurie's pussy and fucked her till he came. Next a bull, he banged her hard and came, next another bull he banged her harder. It looked like they were competing. Next was another husband, he was banging her pretty hard too. Next was another bull even harder, next two were husbands. Next a Bull fucked her hardest I have ever seen with a spectacular cum.

Laurie has cum many times by now, some of the wives have fucked our bulls and other couples husbands. It was getting late I talked to the last bull, told him to really abuse Laurie. He climbed on her rammed his large cock into her wet open pussy, banged the fuck out of her, fucked her with full length strokes (I think it was a good 9-10 inches) making loud wet slapping noises till he was about to cum, then he stopped for a second shoved his cock all the way in and on the way out he stopped so the head of his cock was barely in her pussy and started to cum. Everyone in the room watched as his large cock pulsed shooting his what seemed like an endless load into her pussy. When he stood up and the cum from 9 guys ran out of her gapping pussy. The group clapped.

Laurie laid there exhausted, naked, legs spread, and a gaping open pussy with cum running out of it. Everyone started to get ready to leave and I couldn't resist, I climbed between Laurie's legs and easily slid my cock into her wet very sloppy pussy and started banging her hard and with every stroke the sound sounded sloppier as the nights cum oozed out on to my cock, I was nosily banging the sloppiest pussy ever and saying goodbye to the guests as they left. As the last couple left I was adding my cum to the ooze.

I left her there spread on the floor, she didn't want to move. I laid on the sofa and fell asleep, woke up twice that night and fucked her again each time. In the morning we both woke about the same time, she called me over to her an spread her legs wide. I started to mount her cause I thought she wanted to fuck, but as I moved between her legs she pushed my face into her still oozing pussy and told me to clean up, I did but when I put my tongue deep in her open pussy she complained that it was sore.

Laurie and I had a fun signal when Laurie or myself are wanting her to fuck someone else. We had a chair in the corner of our bedroom and whenever one of us moves the chair next to the bed that meant they wanted Laurie to be fucked by someone else that night. When my wife is fucking friends or strangers I am always there either sitting in the chair or lying on the bed next to them jerking off while they fuck.

I enjoyed and got off watching Laurie fucking; she enjoyed seeing me jerking off while watching her. Most of the times I needed to pace my wanking as so I don't ejaculate to quickly, cause the majority of the time she wants to end the show as soon as she sees me shoot my load. Every once in a while I will cum and she will hold up two fingers signaling that she wants to see me cum a second time before we are done.

If I can hold out till after the guy fucking her cums, I get to have sloppy seconds and add my cum to his.

Some of my good memories with my Ex-wife Laurie are the times I would receive a phone call (before texting was available...lol) just her saying "Honey you need to come home right now!". This meant she was going to be fucking someone and I needed to come home and watch. This happened often, I loved it.

One time I got the call, raced home, walked in to the house and my wife yelled from the bedroom "honey, he's in my pussy". As I walked down the hall I could hear the beautiful sound of flesh slapping together, my cock always sprung up when I heard the sound. As I walked into the room the guy was between my wife's widely spread legs, he paused and my wife told him "keep going., it's just my husband, he likes to watch"

The guy started pounding her pussy, I could tell by the sloppy wet sound that this was exciting my wife and that she had just cum because she squirts when she does. He just banged her even harder. She had moved the bedroom Cuck chair to next to the bed so I sat in it and took out my cock, started stroking my extremely hard cock, she looked over and smiled at me and said "baby you can't cum yet" which always meant I was to have sloppy seconds, her eyes rolled back and she had another squirting orgasm.

The slapping noises got louder. The guy was tensioning up getting ready to cum, my wife grabbed his ass and said "cum in me, deep" I watched as he thrust deep into her wet pussy and stopped moving, he was cuming, his balls were pulsing as he deposited his cum. My wife looked at me with a smile and said "baby your next". The guy pulled out, cum followed his cock out of her pussy, as soon as he moved my cock was sliding into it. I banged her wet, stretched, cum filled pussy while the guy was getting dressed, she came noisily and shortly after so did I, they guy left as I was adding my cum to his.

I think the youngest guy I watched fucking Laurie was a 16 or 17 year old pizza delivery kid. We had rented a bungalow in Siren WI for a week. We decided to have pizza delivered, We were teasing each other about fucking the pizza guy and decided that if he was cute she would. She put on a sheer negligee top on that left nothing covered and we played foreplay while we waited.

Car drove up, I hid in the closet with the door open a bit so I could see everything. Laurie answered the door, she had the guy come in, he looked about 15 years old, tall, thin, and good looking. H seemed very nervous and was really watching Laurie's every move as she took her time getting the money out. When she handed the money to him she was really close, she took his hand to put the money in it then put his hand on her barely covered tit. He pulled it back quick, Laurie took it again and put it on her other tit.

Laurie put the money in his front jeans pocket pushing it in deep with her hand, She told him she was horney and wanted him to fuck her, with her other hand she moved his to her shaved pussy. The kid looked terrified and excited but didn't leave. Laurie took her hand out of his pocket and undid his pants, She pulled out his enormous cock and dropped to her knees and put it in her mouth, I think his cock got even bigger. Wasn't long and the kid looked like he was going to cum, Laurie must have sensed it because she stopped sucking, stood up and took his hand, led him to the bed.

I had perfect view as she took the kids pants off, pushed him on the bed, his enormous cock stood straight up looking like a tree trunk. Laurie climbed up and straddled it so I could see her ass, she lowered herself down about half of it and started sliding up and down on it, she climbed off and had him fuck her doggy style, then on her back stopping every time she sensed him almost cuming. The kid had been fuck my wife for about 15 minutes, I had been jerking off in the closet watching Laurie fucking the kid, by now I had almost cum a few times.

Laurie put the kid on his back with his pole straight up and climbed back on it this time facing me. Laurie started sliding up and down on his cock, each time she went a little further, I loved seeing her belly bulge every time she slid down. There were about two inches of his cock the wasn't in her pussy when the kid ached his back and started squirting his cum up in her pussy. His cum must have been a good lubricant because as soon as I saw his cum oozing out Laurie slid all the way down with a WOW expression on her face. I could see the bulge up past her belly button, she shuttered a bit as I think she came. She climbed off and his cock was covered with their cum as it pulled out.

The kid got up quick dressed as he went out the door, Laurie was laying spread out on the bed with her pussy gaped open and cum dripping out. I climbed on and slipped my small cock into it and started banging her hard, she said she couldn't feel that I was even in her, all I could feel was the wetness of their cum, I shoot my load into her.

Laurie and I did just about everything that can be done. I've fucked guys in the ass while they have their cock in Laurie, I have been fucked in my ass while I am fucking Laurie, gotten a blow job from the guy fucking Laurie, given a blow job while I was fucking Laurie. once after Laurie was stretched by a he cock I was able to get my whole hand in her pussy. As often as I could I loved it when we could do something sexually exciting, new, and not ordinary with Laurie.