All Comments on '35 years Swinger, Hotwife, Ex-Wife'

by mgcouplemn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Why is she an Ex-wife?

There are far too many grammar and spelling errors, which MS Word or other word processor would have indicated for correction prior to copy and paste to publish.

Overall, the swapping stuff, threesomes, hot-wife, and gangbangs are credible. I'm just not into the Bi-guy stuff or humiliation. The story is rushed and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a part 2 of this? I too was wondering why she was an ex-wife? There's no mention of it in the story (as good as it was).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category... should go into Sci-Fi.

Even brain damage Cucks wouldn't take this story as anything but a FANTASY!

mgcouplemnmgcouplemnover 2 years agoAuthor

Laurie left me in an automobile accident in 2013, After that every time I had a thought of our time together I typed what I remembered, these happened to be about an exciting and fun times with our sex adventures over the many years. After seeing the highly educated people responses (why are you reading low class stuff?), I probably won't publish the many other items I have typed, they were all real, poor grammar and spelling, it's always the story that counts no matter how it is delivered. Anonymous this was our swinger days, not Cuck, that came after swinging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous