4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 04

Story Info
White wife, husband and black neighbor continue wild night.
2.8k words
4.19
20.4k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers

Tim, Ben and Heather rode up to their hotel room in the elevator, standing silently, the weight of what just happened in the car and the anticipation of what lay before them leaving no room for light conversation.

This was night three of their four nights of partner sharing. Ben and Heather, a conservative white couple, and Ben and Olivia, their black neighbors, had come up with the idea when discussing fantasies at a dinner party. Each night, a different member of the foursome stayed home to watch all the kids while the other three went and explored interracial group sex together.

The men had already had a night with Olivia, and the women had double teamed Tim. Now Heather was going to spend the night being shared by the husbands. She'd already had her first taste of black cock, literally, as she blew Ben on the drive over. He also sent her to almost immediate orgasm by fingering her in the passenger's seat.

There was still so much to see and do.

Once in the room, Heather took care of her husband, dropping to her knees and giving him head just inside the doorway. Ben stripped off his clothes and watched the couple. He approached and ran his hand down Heather's back, reaching around and cupping a breast.

After Tim had finished in his wife's mouth, she pulled herself back to her feet, stripped off what remained of her clothing and lay on her back on the bed. Ben approached her, taking in the magnificent sight. Her tits pointed at the ceiling, her blonde bush was shiny from the early orgasm. As he reached her, she lifted a foot and pressed it against his hardon.

"Look at that," she said. "You're bigger than my foot." He was definitely longer and... at least from her perspective, almost as wide.

This concerned her a little, while also sending her into a spasm of lustful anticipation. She couldn't imagine fitting her foot inside of her. How was that all going to fit?

"Don't worry, baby," Ben said. "We'll find a way to fit it all in."

"We'll at least have fun trying," she said and hiccupped nervous laughter.

She lifted her other foot and sandwiched his cock between the soles of both feet. This was something new to Ben and it sent him wild, feeling those soft white feet against him, slowing him down as he tried to move forward into that pussy he'd fantasized about for so long. She wiggled her toes, lightly gripping the tip of him.

"Tip" wasn't the right word, she thought. Tip sounded small. This wasn't a tip. It was... a crown. She gripped her toes against the crown of his cock--the black king, about to take her.

Finally, she pulled her feet away from him. He watched them continue to go back, back, father and farther away, until her legs were pulled back almost to her ears.

"God damn," he said, and he was on her.

She felt his cock press against the opening of her pussy and felt the same way she did when she first didn't open her mouth enough to take him in. She was sopping wet and her pussy opened to accommodate him. As the tip began to enter her, and the black cock slowly went up, up, up inside her, it filled her entire body and mind. She could focus on nothing else other than the glorious pressure and pain.

She gasped in air and stared intensely up into his eyes.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes."

She thought of her concern over putting something the size of her foot into her, but this felt like an entire leg penetrating her. It felt like it went on forever.

When Ben saw Heather meet his gaze wither her blue eyes burning a hole into his soul, he almost lost it right there. He fought off the orgasm, however, and continued to slowly work his way inside of her. The tightness was mind-bending. It felt like he was putting on a condom as her pussy gripped him.

Eventually, he was inside. She seemed to relax, and they began to move together.

It was incredible. She had a volcanic orgasm, and then another and another.

Two nights ago, Tim thought that Ben was slightly larger than him, but tonight, they seemed worlds apart. He didn't know if he was seeing the black cock through Heather's eyes, or if the prospect of fucking his white wife caused more blood to flow to Ben down there. But the scene was a sight to behold.

Tim watched this bull of a man plowing away at his wife, with horror and also a throbbing erection as the sight drove him wild. For the second time tonight, he came from watching his wife get taken by this black man, spurting his seed onto the hotel carpet.

They took turns on each end of her, creating an Eiffel tower with her between them. As one man finished and needed to regroup, she ping ponged over to the other. Heather seemed insatiable tonight, a ball of continuous energy, and Tim knew that the prospect of getting to Ben's cock again was what was fueling this mania.

At one point, Ben entered Heather from behind, fucking her doggy style. He then made a swim move with one hand, scooping up her arm and pulling it behind her. He did the same on the other side and had both of her arms pulled back. She rose off the bed, tits bouncing madly, as he rode her like a motorcycle, with her arms as the handlebars.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me. Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!"

There was a pounding on the other side of the hotel room wall.

"Honey," Tim said. "Try to quiet down a little. The neighbors can hear."

"Let them," she shouted. "Fuck yes!"

Tim stared at Ben and Heather. His wife's firm, shapely legs were splayed out behind her, spread wide, and her back arched upward, making her look like a mermaid, emerging from the water. Her tits pointed out at attention and bounced with each thrust. Ben was behind her, between her legs, his well muscled ass and legs propelling him into her over and over. His torso stood straight, his well-cut chest muscles glistening with sweat as he surfed Tim's wife.

They could have been a statue from Roman mythology, their bodies made such a perfect image in the center of the room. Except that they were moving as well, each one in perfect harmony with the other. Ben pulled back, the length of his black cock slowly becoming visible between the pair's legs, as Heather reared up. Then they came together, the black rod disappearing inside her yet again.

Tim stood and stared taking it all in, his own cock jutting out, fully erect. He realized it was pointless to feel jealousy. Two nights ago, he'd told himself that he could hold his own with his large, black neighbor. But this was a place he would never reach. He saw from that night with Ben and Olivia that Ben was good at sex, and he knew from years with his own wife that Heather was outstanding. But the two of them together, his black neighbor and white wife, took it to another level. He was watching elite level fucking, and trying to compete or measure up would be like watching a pro athlete or musician and being jealous that you couldn't do the same thing as well. It's better to just enjoy people performing a skill as good as it can be done. It was a master class.

Tim felt his balls tighten and an orgasm gripped him. He sprayed cum into the empty space in front of him, a standing ovation tribute to the performance he was seeing. He just hoped Ben and Heather would go on long enough for him to get his erection back, so that he didn't have to miss his turn.

***

Finally, in the early morning hours, the three of them collapsed on the bed at angles to each other, spent. Heather, with hair disheveled and makeup running down her face, reached around from behind her husband and took his hand.

"Did you have fun tonight?" she asked. He nodded.

"Even though you had to see me with another man?"

He nodded again.

"Did you like that?" she asked. "Seeing me get fucked by that big black man? Seeing me suck his huge black cock?"

He hesitated, then decided it wasn't worth lying. He nodded.

Ben lay next to them, on his back, softening cock still massive, falling to one side.

"Look at it," she whispered to her husband. "Isn't it amazing?"

"It is impressive," he said.

Still gripping his hand, she then moved it forward and placed it between Ben's legs, on top of his cock. Tim began to pull away but she pressed down.

Ben lifted his head, a look of surprise on his face. Heather stared at him, her eyes showing a combination of mischief and ravenous hunger. They had reached amazing levels this night, but she wanted to push it further. He dropped back onto the bed and put his hands behind his head.

"Touch it," she said to her husband. "Feel it. Isn't it amazing?"

He sighed. If he was going to be cuckolded, he might as well go all the way.

"Yes," he said. "It's amazing."

And it was. She moved his hand up and down, then squeezed his fingers around it.

Tim had gripped his own cock plenty of times, and he had to admit, it was much harder to grip all the way around this black man's package. He squeezed. He stroked. It was slick with cum from Ben and Heather, but he didn't care. At some point, Heather let go of his hand and he kept going.

He reached down and felt Ben's balls. They were just as impressive, compared to his own.

Then he returned his hand to Ben's black cock. He could almost feel the blood rushing to it under his fingertips. It seemed to be heating up as he felt it, and he could feel it unfurling, straightening out.

Then Heather was back in his ear.

"Grab it," she said. "Get a grip."

He did, holding it with both hands, one fist on top of each other. It was rock hard, now and he could see why his wife had gone so crazy over it. It seemed to pulse in his hands.

"Are you ready," she whispered to him.

He knew she was going to tell him to suck his neighbor's cock. He wasn't sure he was ready to do that. He tried to ignore the tingling of excitement that went down his neck and into his own cock. He told himself he wasn't sure he was ready to go that far.

"Now put it," she said, "into..."

He leaned forward, stretching his mouth open.

"...me," she finished.

"What?" he asked.

"Put it into me," she repeated. "Guide him in. Fuck me with his cock."

This was a surprise ending to her request, and Tim tried to ignore the slight drop in his heart that might have been disappointment when she said the word "me".

He could tell how Ben felt about what Heather said. His cock, already hard and throbbing in Tim's hand, swelled even further. Tim gave it a squeeze.

Ben pulled himself up into a kneeling position and Heather lay on her back. Tim kept his fingers wrapped around Ben's cock and slowly pulled forward. Ben settled down on top of her, and Tim guided him in to the gaping wet hole of her pussy.

"Don't let go," she said. "Move him in and out." He did as he was told, gradually letting go with some of his fingers as Ben went farther and farther in with each stroke. Finally he was holding him with just a ring made by his thumb and forefinger, like he was giving the okay sign as Ben thrust his dick through it and into his wife. Tim's other four fingers cupped the black man's balls as they bounced with each thrust into Heather.

Ben found his own rhythm before too long and Tim let go of him. He went behind the couple and pressed his hands on Ben's ass cheeks, feeling the large firm muscles. He pushed down with each of Ben's thrust, adding his own pressure to the fucking. Heather called out, "Yes! Yes!"

Tim also reached between Ben's legs from behind and put a hand on his balls, feeling them as they bounced against Heather with each stroke.

Then she pulled up to a sitting position, and Ben pulled away from her. She rolled to her stomach, her tight white ass sticking up in the air.

"Honey," she said. "Put him in again."

Tim again took hold of his neighbor's cock. It was dripping wet by now. He poked the end between his wife's ass checks, then slowly pulled him forward. He again kept a grip on Ben's cock as the black man inched it into her ass, a little bit at a time.

When he could hold Ben no longer, he let go, and Heather gave him another request.

"Get under me," she gasped. "Eat my pussy."

He got into position on his back, with Ben's cock thrusting inches from his face, and buried his face in his wife's pussy above him. She reacted immediately, bouncing wildly. He tried to keep a rhythm but the three of them were all moving too much. Every once in awhile, she'd bounce up when he moved his face forward, and Ben's balls would hit him in the lips. Once, Ben came part of the way out, and the shaft of his cock slapped against Tim's nose with a wet "smack". Heather came again and again, squirting on Tim's face. He continued to lick and eat at her.

Then Ben gave a short grunt. Tim could see his large black balls, inches from his face, tighten.

"Mmm," Ben said.

Heather bounced again, then a second time.

Ben said, "Oh!"

Tim saw the balls spasm again, and then Heather was gone, thrusting forward and off the bed. Ben's cock popped out of her asshole with an audible pop and he groaned again. Then his cock erupted spurts of cum onto Tim's face beneath him. One shot went into his eye and he blinked it away so he could see again.

Without thinking, acting on instinct, Tim leaned forward and clamped his mouth on the huge spurting cock. His mouth filled with the black man's cum. He struggled to swallow it down. Again, acting on instinct, without thinking, he began to suck. Load after load went into his throat. He tasted his wife's cunt, her ass and his neighbor's cum all at once. His own cock spasmed wildly as he came himself.

Then it was done. Ben dropped to his side and said, "oh fuck!" in an exhausted voice. Tim leaned forward and licked the man clean.

Heather came and put a hand on his head, lightly brushing his hair.

"Why don't you go take a shower, sweetheart and get dressed," she said. "It's time to go."

Tim did so. When he returned, the other two were both still naked in bed.

"I'll bring the car around," he said.

Five minutes went by. Then 10. He tried calling Heather's cell, but there was no answer.

He parked the car by the door to the lobby and went back upstairs. He opened the door to the room and, right in front of him stood Ben, fully erect and at attention. Heather knelt in front of him, giving him head with animal lust. She didn't look at him as he entered the room.

"Hey, Tim, sorry about the miscommunication," Ben said. His voice was level and even. To hear him, you wouldn't have guessed that a white girl was sucking his cock for all she was worth. "We were talking about it while you were in the shower and, since we're both coming back here tonight anyway, there's no point in getting dressed and going home. We'll just stay here and... get to know each other a little better."

Tim opened his mouth to talk but Ben held up a finger.

"One second," he said. "Mmm! Fuck yeah! Here it comes, baby."

Heather took her mouth off of him long enough to say, "Let me have it, baby," then was back on him furiously.

"Mmm... fuck... mmm... yeah," Ben grunted. Then he turned his attention back to Tim. Heather continued to kneel and suck, oblivious to him. "So, you can just send Olivia this way when she's ready tonight. Thanks, bud."

Ben made prolonged eye contact with Tim as Heather sucked him hard again. His eyes sparkled with triumph. Tim turned and left the room to drive home alone, humiliated, dominated, and with a wet cum stain spreading across the front of his pants yet again.

DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers