4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 03

Story Info
White couple gets long-awaited 3 way with black neighbor.
2.1k words
4.37
15.5k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Everyone was distracted again on the morning of Day Three.

Ben was ready to get back into the game in a big way. His night to sit out the two neighbor couples' four nights of interracial threesomes was last night. On night one, he and Tim, the white neighbor next door, doubled teamed Ben's wife, Olivia. While it was a wild and sexy evening, it wasn't the same as getting to sample someone new. And would he ever get to do that tonight.

He'd been eying Heather, Tim's little blonde wife, since he moved in next door. She ran by the house most days in stretch pants and a sports bra, and all he could think about was throwing her down, peeling them off of her and getting a taste of those perky white tits and that tight little ass. He also knew she was ready to get a taste of him. When the couples had exchanged their deepest fantasies in the dinner party that led to this four-night plan, she'd said that her biggest sexual bucket list item was to have sex with a black man.

Ben adjusted himself in his shorts as he thought about the moment that fantasy had been revealed. Plus, as a bonus, Tim had really seemed to enjoy fucking Olivia in front of him and had gotten a second night with her while Ben was home alone, masturbating at the thought of the two wives with his white neighbor. He would get the chance to turn the tables tonight.

Heather was also distracted. Her night with Olivia had been much sexier than she had expected, as the tow of them tore into each other with animal passion, much to Tim's benefit. Now she'd get two straight nights with Ben. She'd also been thinking about that ever since he moved in next door. She'd occasionally get a glimpse of the bulge in his shorts as he did yard work and think about what was hidden inside.

Olivia was preparing for her night off tonight. She'd had two straight nights with Tim and was pleasantly shocked at the chemistry the two had together. She was even more thrilled with the chemistry she had with Tim's wife as they spent a good portion of last night enjoying girl on girl love while Tim recovered.

Still, she wasn't happy to have Ben and Heather hooking up tonight while she was home alone. She saw how crazy her own brown skin made the white girl next door and was sure that Ben's fit body and healthy cock would be another revelation to her altogether. And she'd spied Ben peeking at her tight little white body over the years, so she knew he'd be up for things.

Tim was ready for his last of three straight nights of mixed couple sex. He was a little nervous about Ben and Heather. He knew Ben was bigger than him, from their first night together with Olivia, but he felt like he could hold his own--Olivia certainly still pleased. Still, he'd seen Ben in action that night and came away impressed. He also found his mind wandering he watched Ben and Olivia fucking in front of him, imagining that it was Heather's pale white skin and blonde hir underneath Ben's powerful body instead of Olivia. The thought troubled him but at the same time, it also made him rock hard.

**

The time came to depart for the hotel, and Ben met them at their front door. Heather was wearing a tennis skirt and a t-shirt that exposed a strip of her abdomen.

What I'm gonna do to her, Ben thought.

Ben shook Tim's hand and said, "Here we are. Teaming up again!" He then turned to Heather and added, "But we have a new partner this time."

The two hugged, then released into a half hug, each with an arm still around the other's waist. Heather craned her neck and looked up at him. Tim hadn't noticed how tall his neighbor was until now.

"And I finally get some strange!" Ben added. "I'm the only one that hasn't had anyone new yet in the arrangement."

Heather laughed, a bit too loudly and quickly, Tim thought.

"You were with Tim once," she said.

"That's not one of the pairings I had in mind when we planned this scenario," he said, to Heather's loud laughter. "No offense, Tim."

They approached the car and Tim stepped forward and got in the back seat. He knew from the last two nights that the back seat was where the fun was. He drove last night, while Olivia and Heather tore into each other with wild abandon, and he wasn't going to be stuck being the chauffer and watching for two nights in a row.

Ben walked around the front of the car and got in the driver's seat. Heather opened the front passenger side door and slipped in, leaving Tim alone in the back.

That didn't go the way he'd planned it. It made sense, of course, that the new pairing would want to have some time in the car together to... get acquainted, but still, Tim fumed that he'd be stuck as the third wheel for another ride.

As soon as they began to drive, Heather leaned over and put her right hand on Ben's leg. She slid it up the inside of his thigh until it found a home resting atop an ever-growing bulge in his pants.

"I guess this is as good a way to get things started as any," she said. She darted her eyes back at Tim. They shone with a mixture of mischief and lust.

She began to rub up and down as Ben leaned back in the driver's seat. He began to grow quickly, all the more surprising, considering the size of the bulge to start with, she thought.

After a few minutes, he squirmed in his seat.

"I think you're gonna have to let it out," he said. She reached with both hands to comply, undoing his belt buckle and unsnapping his jeans. She pulled, and the fly released with a loud zzzzip.

In the back seat, Tim craned his neck and slid to one side. Not only was he left out of the car action, but from his position in the back, he couldn't even see what was going on. He saw Heather hunched over Ben's lap, her ass high in the air, and he heard all the sounds, but the rest was up to his imagination.

Meanwhile, in the front seat, things were even more amazing than Heather had imagined, and she'd spent some long hours imagining what it would be like. Ben's boxer briefs had an enormous tent, which she squeezed, inching her hand up and down what seemed like an impossible distance. Finally, she could wait no more and took hold of the waistband, slowly peeling them down and revealing what was beneath.

She sat up slightly and cocked her head, as if she was struggling to take it all in.

"Ben Washington," she said. "I had no idea."

His black cock stood at attention, a tower of manhood bigger than anything she'd seen. She'd never had any complaints about Tim in that department but... this was another category altogether. It was incredibly thick... "hearty" was the word that kept coming to her mind. It might have been from a sausage commercial, which was certainly appropriate in this case. And it seemed to go forever, reaching up from between his legs and pointing straight at her.

She gripped it with one hand, then put the other on top of it. There was plenty of cock on both sides of her fists and she slid them up and down rapidly. She reached down and cupped his balls, which were just as thick and meaty as the rest of him. She could smell the lotion he must rub on his legs in the morning, as well as a sweaty, manly odor, and the combination was driving her wild. She knew that any time she closed her eyes to sleep going forward, that smell would come to her.

She bent forward, mouth open and tried to take him in. She ended up giving an open-mouthed kiss to the tip of his cock and had to stretch her jaw muscles to open further and fit it into her mouth. Slowly, deliberately, she began to move down on him, sucking lightly as she went. She pulled back and bathed the top of his organ with her tongue, licking in all directions, then dove back down again, sucking hard.

She felt his hand on her ass. She'd worn a thong under her tennis skirt, and he'd slipped his hand underneath, his palm resting on her ass, fingers spread in all directions. His hand was just as big and firm as the rest of him. One palm seemed to cover all of her and she could feel the fingers pressing into her flesh. She felt like, if he tried, he could probably lift her up with the one hand on her ass, like lifting a cantaloupe off a grocery shelf. She kind of wanted him to try.

In the back, Tim continued to crane his neck and lean forward to try to get a view. It was no use. Her hair was blocking any angle he tried. He looked up helplessly at the rear-view mirror and saw Ben looking back at him, a look of confident contentment on his face.

He gave Tim a little smirk then said, "Damn. Girlfriend is really good at this."

She knew it was silly, but hearing him praise her cock sucking gave Heather an uplifting feeling. She redoubled her efforts, savoring it but also trying to earn more praise by pleasing him.

Of course, she knew what the ultimate praise would be--tangible proof that she'd done the job well, and it arrived soon enough.

"Oh that's right," Ben said, more to himself than anyone else. She felt his cock swell even more in the back of her mouth. "Get ready, baby," he said.

His cock gave a jerk and the orgasm hit, She began sucking hard and managed to get the load down. She continued to slurp. He mouth filled after the second burst and she was afraid she was going to gag but managed to swallow it all down too. The third and fourth spurts weren't as heavy and she had a rhythm going by then.

At last, he was done. She took her mouth off of him and looked up from his lap.

"Wow," she said. "That was a LOT."

"You got it all down though, honey," he said, running a hand through her hair.

She continued to lay, leaned over from the passenger seat, head in his lap as he drove. She was nose to tip with his cock, now softening. She put a hand on it, squeezing it like a stuffed animal in bed and gave a wet kiss to the tip. Then she began to move her hand up and down, stroking it absently.

He returned his hand to her ass, sticking in the air as she hunched over.

"Ben," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you can lift me with that hand?"

"I can sure try," he said.

She felt his fingers dig deeper into her fleshy cheeks, getting an electric charge from the firm grip. His hand seemed bigger than all of her and she felt him pulling upward, and her hips moving with him.

She giggled. "You did it!"

He then twisted his wrist, still gripping her ass, turning her hips, and her entire body with it, so she was now laying on her side. Her check was pressed against his soft cock in his lap. It felt warm against her skin.

"Well," he said. "What have we here?"

He slid his hand over her top hip and around front, where the thong had slipped to the side a bit, revealing a patch of blonde hair from her trimmed bush. He slid one finger under the fabric and up into her, rubbing a rough fingertip against her clitoris.

"Oh God," she gasped. She released almost at once, fluid spilling out of her and coating his hand as she bucked and spasmed.

When the orgasm passed, she apologized. "I don't usually squirt like that."

"It's fine," he said. "All good. We all gonna get wet tonight, I think."

She giggled again.

Tim still didn't have a good view, but he'd seen and heard enough. His cock finished spasming helplessly in his jeans as he released onto himself.

They arrived at the hotel and piled out of the car, Ben taking a moment to adjust himself and put his cock back under cover... for the moment.

They still had the whole night ahead of them.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers