All Comments on '40,000 B.C.'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shift6 months ago

Really interesting story

Thor69269Thor692696 months ago

Very good story. I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, that's gotta be a joke. It's ridiculously horrible. You lack the ability to write something reasonable so just find a better hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was different, that's for sure. I actually enjoyed it. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I wasn't expecting a moral with this story. What a great way to explain the understanding of the problems of incestual couplings. Fortunately we now have ways to eliminate the threat and still have fun with relatives. I urge you to ignore the criticisms from those without the sense or courage to name themselves. While I too wondered about early humans using current language, this was just a story about people adjusting to their environment. I enjoyed it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dewey Cheatham has the right of it!! Bravo and well done.

THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good. Not only erotic but thought provoking. Maybe some anthropology department will make it part of the curriculum! I say that in jest but seriously there are probably many elements of truth in your tale. Well done!

GiodudeGiodude6 months ago

Almost perfect! 4.5/5 but since it is 4 or 5 I give you the 5. Bravo! I enjoyed the story greatly and was reading it not just for the sex. Imagine that in this site! Maybe you can do another one with more of the Neanderthals. Would that count as interracial? LOL Now the inevitable critique... I had two issues that brought me out of the fiction. The first was the modern references. Circuits and pinball machines were not really a thing back so those snapped me out of the world. The second was your introducing a narrator opinion, but the rest of the story has no narrator. Try to maintain a consistent perspective.

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Strange but enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave five, not because it was hot, but because I enjoyed the reading of the story. oldsage_1 is right about modern references and sayings, also Abbas' baby turned into a dove, but Roja says he thankful for Abbas' healthy baby?

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha16 months ago

You are hilarious. I enjoyed this though. On page one I was like, hope this won't be a short one and it wasn't. Hilarious, sensual and generally interesting. Than final paragraph though, you didn't have to shade Pharoah on Literotica. πŸ˜‚

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

I don't know... Maybe i'm just not smart enough to get it, but a long story, with a lot of random names having sex that felt like getting bitch slapped for an hour or so... And damn, I always wanted to fuck that sister I never had!!! Christmas is just a little less merry with incest off the table...

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

I have to agree with Strappy Sandles. The story was entertaining right up until the end when the red headed bitch ruined everything. πŸ˜’ 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story, I am from aukauwaunee, haudonosauee- original people Iroquois Nation.

Our people know these things and believe on the earth spirits, not only in our territory but all indigenous people of North America

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
easy one

to dump because of the coments i'll give you a star anyway for the effort.

LightninrodLightninrod4 months ago

Good story idea, up until the last page when you went off track.

alan_deealan_dee3 months ago

That was a whole lot of bullshit but if you can get past the idea that neanderthal's knew about none marrow, used themselves like shitter it was kinda fun. That is until it became preachy at the end with the entire incest thing. First of all, the Egyptians and other royal families had problems with inbreeding because it went on generation after generation. That was where the line became weak and children were deformed. A single generation of inbreeding barely increases any chance or risk of health issues.

It would have been a lot more enjoyable and I would have given the story a positive rating, even with how ridiculous it was because it was fun, all up until the last page. That ruined it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous