40,000 B.C.

Story Info
The end of the Neanderthals and incest.
19.6k words
4.33
44k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone having sex is over 18. This story contains incest.

^^^

"You're our leader now," Jugs, a forty-something Neanderthal woman, said to Gar.

She left her leggings in place and removed the hides that served as a top and a skirt. Since underwear hadn't been invented yet, the stocky woman exposed her hairy sex, plump ass, and enormous breasts.

Gar's sister, Lasa, looked at him defiantly and said, "I do not recognize you as the clan leader. What have you ever done? There is no clan. There are only three of us."

She stomped her feet and marched off.

Jugs said, "I'll talk to her. She'll come around."

The middle-aged woman placed the hides on the ground and knelt on them. She got on her hands and knees and presented her butt to the twenty-one-year-old halfbreed.

"I am yours," the short, stocky woman said.

She spread her knees so he could see and have better access to her vagina. She licked her hand, wet her sex, and remained in that position with her head high and facing forward.

The leader of the clan had absolute authority over all members. It was a true king-peasant relationship. A male member of the tribe would bend the knee and bow his head to show submission. A woman was expected to offer herself up.

The leader could have any woman at any time. He could also give them to whomever he pleased.

Even though Gar was the leader by default, as the only living male, Jugs accorded him his right.

"Sweet!" Gar thought. "I haven't been laid in months."

He was experiencing a dry spell because he was the youngest and lowest-ranked adult male in his tribe. He participated in hunts but never shined.

Ogg was the tribe's best tracker. Kel was a fast runner, and he knew no fear. He usually was the first to confront their prey. He would wound or corral the animal, making it easy for the other hunters to kill it.

Drark was the leader of Gar's clan, and, as such, fucked a woman every day. Usually, he laid with Jugs, Tay, or Lasa. These dark-haired beauties typified the women of their era. They had strong bony ridges above their eyes, plump lips, and broad noses to go with their short, stocky bodies.

Jugs had the biggest breasts. Lasa was younger, firmer, and Drark hoped, fertile. He wanted to sire a son to succeed him. Tay was a good fuck.

Gar had no personal knowledge concerning Tay. He'd never had sex with her. The other guys said that she had a tight hole and was enthusiastic.

Drark took whomever he wanted and gave the leftovers to his best fighters and hunters. That wasn't Gar. He was not given any of the attractive women. Sometimes when he was drunk, the leader permitted him to lay with Bee. She was the clan's oldest woman.

Bee was in her late fifties or sixties. No one, not even Bee, knew how old she was. She was a grandmother many times over, and her body showed how time can ravage a woman's body.

Gar had sex with her because pussy is pussy. His grandmother was a kind woman and taught him how to be a gentle, compassionate lover.

Gar removed the furs and hides from his body and knelt behind Jugs. He caressed her big round ass and smiled. He wet the crown of his dick and placed it at her opening.

"Ohh," they groaned as he thrust the tip of his dick inside her.

He'd been inside her before. Not that he remembered. You see, she was his mother, and his body had passed through the channel he was about to fill.

Tonight was the first time they would fornicate.

Neither was skeeved by the incestuous nature of the act they were committing. Their consciences were clear. They had no concerns or qualms about a son having sex with his mother and vice versa.

This was a different time.

God had not yet made his wishes known on this subject, and there was no science. No one had studied the matter and concluded that blood relatives should not make babies.

Incestuous sex was difficult to avoid because people lived in small groups. There weren't that many unrelated people in the clan, and sex was one of the few pleasurable acts available to early humans.

Not only was it fun, but procreation was necessary to keep up their numbers. Animal attacks, diseases, and accidents took a heavy toll. Earlier today, Jug's clan lost ninety percent of her group in a few seconds.

Gar was a caveman but not a barbarian. He pushed his dick into his mother slowly. He only gave her the tip. He planned to give her vagina time to lubricate.

He slipped the head in and out of her lower lips a few times and thought, "She's so warm. This feels good. I can hardly wait until I bury my dick inside her. It'll be great."

"Ahh," he groaned.

"NO!" he shouted when he felt his balls boil. He shot his load on her ass.

His mother turned, looked at him, and said, "Really? It hasn't even been one minute. I'm not going to get pregnant by you splattering your seed on my bum."

He sighed, hung his head, and said, "It's been a long time since I was with a woman."

"Drark was a bastard," Jugs said. "He got a perverse thrill denying you a poke."

She wiped his cum off her and cleaned her hand on some long grass. She sat on her heels, faced her son, and grabbed his dick. She squeezed and stroked it.

Gar was embarrassed. He couldn't look her in the eye, so he looked elsewhere. His gaze drifted to her tits. She had gigantic boobs. That's when his dick began to harden.

"I knew it wouldn't be long before a young buck like you had a second erection," Jugs said. She spat on his cock and beat it.

"Oh," he murmured, enjoying her touch. He stared at her boobs and her nipples and thought, "Those are mighty fine breasts, and look at the size of her nipples!"

"Oh! Oh, no!" he cried out as cum spurted out his pee-hole.

"Sorry, son. I didn't expect that to get you off. You need to fix your hair trigger."

He exhaled loudly and said, "Mom, it's been months since I've been with someone. I'm so horny that I bet I have more cum than blood inside me. I'll get this right. Let me rest and snuggle with you."

They lay together. He spooned her. He closed his eyes and napped. When he woke, he found an erection pressing against his mother's bare ass.

Jugs pressed her bum against his cock, chuckled, and said, "It feels like that rest did you some good."

"It did," he agreed.

He grabbed his erection and slipped a third inside her vagina. As she lubricated, he gave her more of his cock. He kept his strokes gentle to bring her along since they had foregone foreplay.

Gar reached for his mother's breasts and squeezed and caressed them the way his first lover, her mother, had taught him. He found her stiff nipples and pinched them.

"Ahh. Ohh," she moaned.

She rocked her hips into him, claiming all of his cock.

He nuzzled her neck and breathed her scent as he fondled her large saggy breasts and pierced her warm welcoming vagina with long, deep strokes. He fucked her a respectable time before he cried out and climaxed.

He stuck his dick deep inside her and sighed.

She moved her hips, clamped down on his penis, and milked the cum out of his penis.

"That was better," she said. "You were gentle. I look forward to giving you many strong children."

"Thank you," he said. He lay on his back and rested.

"Do you desire another poke?"

"Yes. I think I'm hitting my stride. Bring me your breasts."

She crawled to him and hung her soft orbs in his face.

He smiled and played with her boobs for fifteen minutes. He sucked on her nipples and tasted her milk.

Raising children was a group effort. Any mother would nurse any hungry baby, so most of the adult women in the clan lactated.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "That feels nice."

She playfully slapped him with her heavy mammaries.

They laughed.

Gar developed another erection.

Jugs saw it, straddled him, and impaled herself on his steely cock. She rode him for her pleasure, confident that he was enjoying her tits and her juicy vagina.

Gar sat up and peppered her breasts with kisses. He kissed her neck, cheeks, and lips.

While they kissed, Jugs ground her clit into his pubis bone and orgasmed.

"Oh! Ohhhh!" she yelled.

Gar felt her pussy pulsate and shot a load into her womb.

She collapsed on top of him.

They rested, cleaned up, and, by desire and necessity, snuggled together for warmth. Gar draped his hides over them, and they went to sleep.

^^^

Gar did not sleep well. In a dream, he relived the catastrophe that befell his clan.

He saw thirty people in a line marching along a hillside path. These were his people. They were nomadic people who followed the herds of deer because they were their chief source of food. With winter nearly upon them, the deer headed to the lands near the coast where they could find food. The early humans followed.

Drark, their leader, was in front. Gar, the youngest adult male, was last. Five other men, ten adult females, and thirteen children made up the line.

They heard a faint rumbling sound. It was a low-pitched grumble.

They paid it no heed because it wasn't a sound a predator made.

The sound intensified. Suddenly, the hillside, undermined by heavy rains, broke free. Dirt, rocks, boulders, trees, and vegetation slid down the hill, taking everything in its path, including twenty-seven people.

"Ahhh!" the group screamed.

Gar grabbed the two women walking side-by-side in front of him. He pulled Jugs and Lasa to safety. They fell backward and watched in horror as everyone they knew was swept away.

The landslide continued for what seemed like forever, dumping tons of dirt and debris on their extended family.

When it ended, there was an eerie silence.

Gar looked at the women and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. You saved me," Lasa said. Her eyes were wide. She was scared. Her body trembled.

Jugs was in shock too. Her heart was pounding, and she was breathing rapidly. "Thank you, Son. You saved us."

The twenty-one-year-old looked down at the pile of rubble fifty yards away in a ravine and said, "I should go and see if anyone survived."

Jugs put her hand on his arm and said, "No one could survive that. The sun will disappear soon. We need to find a safe place to stay."

Gar nodded. He knew she spoke the truth.

The prehistoric world in which they lived was harsh and unforgiving. The infant mortality rate was fifty percent. Eighty percent of those who lived to see their twentieth birthday were dead by forty.

They walked away. They found a suitable place to spend the night. They used tree limbs and branches to build a shelter. It would give them some protection from predators.

Gar used the striker stone to start a small fire at the entrance of their temporary structure.

"Here," his mother said as she handed her grown children some food she had.

They ate in silence.

Afterward, Jugs offered Gar her body. He took her.

Lasa pretended not to notice that people were fornicating a few feet away from her. It was a skill she had developed. Some of the caves she had lived in were small. This wasn't the first time, clan members fucked near her as she tried to sleep.

These cave dwellers were not animals. Having sex around other adults was permissible. It was not allowed around children because the actions and grunting scared the little ones.

In his dream, Gar climaxed as he fucked his mother doggie style. In real life, he also climaxed. He pressed his erection into his mother's soft bottom and shot his cum on her skirt.

That woke both of them.

"Are you all right?" his mother asked. She touched the wet spot on her animal skin and, by the smell and consistency of the fluid, instantly knew it was semen.

She said, "You can have me anytime you want. You don't have to rub one out like a teenager."

His face turned red, and he explained, "I had a dream. I was taking you from behind as I did earlier. I woke to find my cock spewing my seed on you. Sorry."

She smiled and said, "I'm inhabiting your dreams now. Good."

He gave her an 'aw shucks' grin.

"How sweet!" Lasa said sarcastically. "You lovebirds woke me. I can't go back to sleep because I need to pee."

"Gar, come outside with us," his mother asked, "and watch over us. I need to pee too."

Gar carried a lit stick he got from the fire and went out into the woods with his mother and sister.

The women hitched up their lower clothes and squatted in front of him.

Modesty was not a virtue cave people could afford.

Gar turned away.

Jugs giggled and said, "You aren't a watcher? Drark enjoyed seeing me pee. For him it was foreplay. He'd watch, get excited, and take me roughly while my lips were wet with urine."

"Lasa, did he do the same to you?" Jugs asked.

"He was always rough. I didn't like Drark," the daughter said as she pushed fluid out of her body.

"Me neither, but women don't get a choice. If we don't fuck and bear children, we are banished from the clan. A woman alone does not survive long."

Gar fished out his dick and peed in front of the women as they dripped dried. When he finished, he put his penis away, and the family returned to their temporary shelter.

^^^

Gar woke the next morning. He was alone. He went outside of their lean-to, saw his mother, and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Come. I have berries for you."

He went to her, ate the fruit, and asked, "Where's Lasa?"

"She's picking berries. We found a spot with a plentiful supply."

"Do you know of another path to get us where we want to go?" Gar asked.

"I have always traveled on the path where our people were killed," Jugs answered. "We could go back and hope to find another path on the other side of the mountain."

"That would take a long time, and time is not on our side. Winter is coming."

"Yes. Shall we go up and around the landslide?"

"I think that's our best choice."

"Yes, leader," she said. "Do you need a poke before we start?"

He blushed and said, "If you don't mind."

She looked at him with concern and said, "You're polite, considerate, a gentle lover, and willing to hear my opinion. Those are good traits in a man. I hope you remain that way when you lay with me, but don't behave that way around the clan members."

"What clan members?" Gar joked.

"You will gather people," she answered.

"If you behave that way, others will think you are weak," she said. "You're the leader. You don't ask permission. You give orders and strike people who are slow to follow them.

"You need to be brave and strong, and more importantly, appear to be strong, so others will respect and follow you. You must inspire confidence, loyalty, and fear to be a good leader.

"Having people fear you might not be your first instinct, but that is necessary. If you are not our leader, we will get another moke like Drark."

She leaned over a fallen tree, flipped up her leather skirt, and showed him her bare ass. Jugs smiled and said, "Take me. I figured you wouldn't pass up my big round ass."

She laughed and added, "Men rarely do."

Gar removed his garments. His hard dick jutted out with a slight upward tilt.

She spat on her hand, rubbed her pussy, and said, "Son, I'm ready."

He entered her like he did last time, gently. In the beginning, his thrusts were shallow and slow. As her pussy grew wet, he became more forceful. In the end, each was gasping for air as he plowed into her.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Ahhh!" he cried out as he climaxed.

"AHHHH!" Lasa screamed. It was a blood-curdling cry that could only mean one thing: she was in trouble.

Gar grabbed his spear and ran toward the sound. He left in such a hurry that he was naked.

He found his sister cowering in a berry patch. She was trembling and crying and staring at a large bear.

Gar raised his arms to look as big as possible. He yelled, "Try not to look afraid, sister. I'll come and get you."

He moved slowly toward his sister. The bear watched him.

"He's trying to figure out what we are. We are not his usual prey. He's here for the berries. Don't act like prey. Don't turn and run. Bears are faster than us."

Gar reached his sister and used one arm to pull her upright and against his body. He said, "You're okay. I've got you. We are going to walk away slowly. Continue to face the bear. We want to look as big as possible so he doesn't pick a fight with us.

"You're doing good."

The two of them slowly moved away from the bear. It snarled and growled at them, but it didn't attack them.

They reached their mother. Gar wrapped his other arm around her, and the three of them slowly backed away.

The bear watched them leave, went to the berry patch, and ate.

"Remain calm," Gar said as he led his family away.

When they were out of sight of the large bear, Gar said, "We're safe."

Jugs and Lasa cried and hugged Gar. He let them bawl and held them tightly to him.

Eventually, the women calmed down.

"Thank you," Lasa said. "I thought I was going to die!"

"Bears are big and scary," Gar said. "You don't want to get them riled up. They can easily kill us, but they don't hunt us. They eat more plants than meat. They like fruits and berries and nuts and roots.

"They're lazy and eat whatever is easy. They eat insects and dead animals. They'll eat a deer, but catching one is hard work, and there is usually an easier meal to be had."

"How do you know so much?" Lasa asked.

"I observe, and I listen to the other hunters."

"See," Jugs said. "Gar is smart, knowledgeable, and brave. Everything you should want in a leader."

"Thank you, brother, for saving me. I was being foolish and pigheaded the other day. You do have the skills and knowledge to be a leader. May I be a member of your clan?"

"Yes."

She removed her top and showed him her cone-shaped breasts and said, "I will submit to you. Could we have sex in a position other than face-to-face?"

Gar almost said yes, but he thought about what his mother had told him. He didn't want to look weak. He asked himself, "What would Drark say?" and he said, "No. I am the leader. I decide."

Lasa nodded; the siblings stripped, and their mother made herself scarce.

Gar placed a hide on the ground and said, "Lay on your back."

His sister did.

He casually stroked his cock and looked at her body. She wasn't barrel-chested and stocky like their mother. She, like him, was a half-breed: half Neanderthal and half modern human.

Homo sapiens tend to be taller and slimmer and have longer limbs than Neanderthals. They weren't as strong. Their bones were less dense. Their faces were flatter and less bony, and they didn't have the large, broad noses of the other species.

Neanderthals had bigger brains. However, a homo sapien's brain was wired differently and worked differently, and this change made them more intelligent.

Lasa, like Gar, took after their father. She was tall for a cavewoman and had a slimmer build. She had a thinner butt and thighs and much smaller breasts than her mother.

Her face was elongated and flatter. Her nose wasn't as wide as their mother, and her brow ridge was less pronounced.

Gar knelt between her legs. He parted her black pubes and rubbed his dick up and down against her slit. He said, "Sister, you're dry. I don't want to hurt you. I'll get you ready for penetration."

He put his head in her crotch and licked her gash.

"Ohhh!" she sighed. "No one's done that to me before."

He settled in, sat on his heels, and licked her pussy. He explored her sex with his tongue. He sucked on her soft lips, dug into her hole, and brought out her nectar. He found the hard bump that his grandmother loved him to rub and assaulted it with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhh! Oh, Sacred Mother!" she screamed. Her body convulsed, and she felt pleasure she'd never known existed.

She moaned and pushed her crotch into his face. She didn't want it to end, so she tried to maintain contact with him.