40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept on rubbing and massaging body, continuing with her back, sides and shoulders. She reached out to grab my cock and I pushed her hand away. "No touching my little cat. Lay back and enjoy. I'm just getting started and tonight is all about you."

I had her roll over onto her back and I massaged both of her arms and hands. My oiled hands came down her sides, dragging my fingers across her stomach and up to her breasts. Holding her breast between my strong fingers, I kneaded them gently and squeezed them a moment. I pulled my hand up, lifting one of her breasts with my thumb and fore finger firmly pulling at her hard nipple. I felt and watch as her breast stretched. I repeated the treatment on her other breast. She was gripping the sides of the table, moaning.

I moved to standing at the side of the table and lifted her knees cause her to exposing her lips to me. I ran my hands down her thighs and allowed my fingers to tease her lips. Inserting one finger I stroked in and out of her wet pussy. I started moving faster and deeper, fucking her with my finger. I added a second finger and continued. My other hand found its way to Jean's nipples and repeated the pinching and stretching that had her moaning moments ago. She was soaking wet. I added a third finger, I was fucking her hard and deep. Trembling wildly, she shakes her head from side to side, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I curl my fingers up as they move back and forth, and rub her g-spot hard. My other hand is pinching her nipple, pulling it. Faster and harder my hand moves. Her back arches off the table and her chin flies up as head pushes back into the table. Her eyes roll up and her body shakes! She screaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She explodes all over my hand and the table.

After she calms down a bit, I rewrap her in the towel and carry her still shuddering body to the bed. I pull the covers over her. My Cat was purring as she fell asleep.

12