40th Anniversary Celebration

Story Info
Tim learns a few new things about his marriage.
3.5k words
4.38
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To celebrate our 40th anniversary, my wife Clara and I took a 2-week cruise to Hawaii. It was my hope that it might add a little spice to what has become a mundane, sexless marriage. Like most men with wives that have gone into that menopause phase of their lives, my sex life has been reduced to masturbation and a to infrequent blow job.

This round trip from Los Angeles on one of those huge Princess ships offered all that you could ask. All the food and constant things to do. Want to learn how to play a Ukelele? There are daily lessons. Entertainment every night in the main theater as well as games in most of the lounges.

One of the entertainment venues was a hypnotist. His name has since slipped my memory and really is not important for my story. It did, however, pique my interest in hypnotism.

After returning home, and unknown by Clara, I enrolled in a hypnotherapy class and after 3 months I have my hypnotherapy certification.

I wanted to celebrate so I took Clara out for dinner and drinks at our favorite eatery.

"What's the special occasion?", She asked.

I told her, "nothing special, I just felt like we deserved a night out."

While we leisurely ate our dinner, my thoughts wondered to our neighbor Mona.

I pondered the events that happened a few weeks ago during my class. I needed a test subject. I have watched Mona ever since she moved in next door over a year ago. She looked about ten years younger than us and was quite flirty any time the three of us were together.

Our properties had a privacy fence around the back yard. Years ago Joe the previous home owner and I had installed a gate for easy access between yards.

Joe and his wife were frequent guest at our BBQ's and we at theirs.

Mona took to using the gate when she could hear us out back or on our patio. Often appearing in shorts and bearly there tops covering what looked like lovely tits. So making Mona my test subject became my goal.

Clara was at her normal Wednedsay morning Book club meeting at the library and I was having a cup of coffee on our screened in patio.

Mona opened the gate and whispered, "Tim, are you descent?"

"Sure, come on over and have some coffee", I replied.

I got up and poured her a cup and set it on the table.

After sitting down I asked, "How are things going?"

"Things are generally good. How about you?"

"Well, to be honest I am kind of stuck. I've been taking this class and need a person to try out my new skills."

She looked at me quizzically and said, "Is it something I could help you with?"

"As a matter of fact, yes it is. Have you ever seen a hypnotist performance?"

She thought for a minute and said, "Not in person, only on TV."

Here is my chance. I said, "Would you consent to being hypnotized?"

"You won't make me cluck like a chicken, will you?"

"Oh no, this first session would help you to feel refreshed and energetic.", I said.

She took a sip of coffee before responding, "Let's give it a try."

I suggested we go into the living room so Mona could sit in comfortable chair. Once positioned I removed the chain from around my neck. On the chain was a polished stone that I had found many years ago and made into this fob.

I began to swing it slowly like a pendulum all the while talking to Mona in a monitone, "Mona, keep you eyes on the stone as it goes back and forth, back and forth.

That's it nice and slow as the stone has your attention. You will become very relaxed every time the stone goes past you. Keep your eyes open and watch the stone. Take a deep breath. I'm going to count down from 10 and with each number you take a deep breath. Ready, deep breath 10, breath out. Deep breath 9, breath out. Deep breath and you can hardly kke your eyes open 8.

Another deep breath, go ahead and close your eyes and 7. Deep breath and you are going deeper 6. Going deeper and 5. You are now feeling very relaxed and even deeper into your hypnotic state, 4. You are now deep into your sleep. How do you feel?"

In a very soft voice, "I feel good."

I continued talking to her to keep the deep sleep going as I got into my desk drawer and got my test bottle.

I said, "That's a good girl Mona you are doing very good. I have a small perfume bottle here and I'd like to have you tell me what kind of perfume. Are you ready?"

She nodded her head yes and I held the bottle under her nose.

She took a whiff and said, "It smells like Chanel."

The bottle had Ammonia proving she was fully under. I continued to keep her calm and going deep into her sleep as I prepared to take the next step. To give her the trigger that would take her deep to sleep in an instant for the future sessions.

So I began, "Mona, I want you to listen closely. I'm going to touch your elbow and say 'tinker bell' and when I do this, you will go to sleep 2 times deeper than you are right now. Do you understand?"

She replied, "Yes."

"Okay, here we go. I am touching your elbow and 'tinker bell' you go 2 times deeper. Please repeat what I just told you."

"Touch elbow and say, 'tinker bell' and I go 2 times deeper to sleep."

"Very good Mona." I repeated this again and then it was time to wake her up.

I started with, "Mona I am going to count down from 5. With each number you will slowly begin to wake. Breathe normally and we are at 5. Breathe normal and you will soon awaken and feel refreshed and remember everything we talked about, 4. You are beginning to wake 3. Feeling refreshed 2, now fully awake and 1.

I barely got the one out and she was smiling and very happy.

She took a minute then spoke, "That was very relaxing. Did I do good?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, you did very good."

"Tim, thank you. I feel great." She quietly said.

She finished her coffee and after some normal neighbor-to-neighbor conversation she set off to her home.

I was thrilled and could not wait to try the suggestion and tinker bell on her soon.

I was brought out of this memory as Clara grasped my hand and said, "Tim, where the hell did you go. You haven't heard a word I've said."

"I'm sorry dear just thinking about the past."

After dinner we walked hand in hand out to the car. I started the car and began to pull out of the parking area, and she turned to me and said that she wanted to make out in the car like the old days.

I pulled into a poorly lit parking spot and shut off the engine.

She leaned over and kissed me like we did 40 years ago and began to rub my leg in slow strokes knowing that she would put some lead in my pencil. She unzipped my trousers and pulled out "spunky" her pet name for my cock.

By now Spunky was ready to go and she wasted no time getting the head deep into her mouth. She held him there and swirled her tongue around the bulb while concentrating on the little valley on the bottom. Her left hand was busy holding Spunky with an occasional stroking while her right hand began to gently find my ball sack and tease it with her fingernails.

Usually this is when she would go for my anus with her finger to trigger Spunky to shoot jism on to my stomach. She does not like to swallow.

The move to my ass never came and to my surprise she increased her sucking and head motion with one interruption.

When she told me, "Tim, come in my mouth. Shoot it down my throat."

So, I did, and it was a momentous feeling after all these years to have her suck me dry.

She continued to suck and clean Spunky and helped to put him away. She then gave me another lingering kiss before we took off for home.

By bedtime, our routines were back to normal as if the car event had never happened. We were in bed and all I could think of was the old days. When a celebration turned into a night of eating pussy, making her come three or four times before getting to put Spunky where he belonged up into that beautiful hairy pussy. One more mutual come and then held each other as we slept till the alarm went off.

Clara looked at me and said, "I enjoyed tonight, and I'm really wired after the drinks and our exercise in the car. Don't get the idea that event will happen again."

Wow she laid that one on me quick. I tossed and turned for a few minutes and noticed Clara was not going to sleep either.

So, I asked, "Since you aren't going to sleep, would like to try a little exercise that might help you to sleep."

She said, "It is just one hot flash after another that is keeping me awake."

"I might be able to help if you want to try."

She said "Okay."

During my training, I had never tried to hypnotize her even as practice. My main practice sessions were with our neighbor Mona who was a very good subject. I figured what worked with Mona would work with Clara.

With Clara's eyes closed I had her take 3 slow deep breaths while encouraging her to relax with every exhale. I then reminded her of the sheep we saw at the county fair and how there were ten sheep in one pen. I asked her to visualize the sheep and that I would be counting down from 10 to 1 and with each count one sheep would leave the pen.

It went like this: "I want you to relax and go deeper to sleep with every word I say. Deeper to sleep 10 and one sheep is gone as you go deeper to sleep. 9 deeper, 8 deeper with every word now 7 and you are deeper to sleep."

By now Clara's breathing was slowing down and heavy, a sure sign that she was hypnotized. I continued with the countdown so that she would be as deeply asleep as possible.

"1 and you are asleep. Clara, I want you to hold your right hand straight up in the air above your head."

At this she moved her hand up.

"Now make your arm stiff like a steel bar that cannot be moved from its place. With your left hand try to push the steel bar down to your side."

She tries this and struggles and pushes and nothing happens.

"Clara, you can stop now and let your left arm relax. Now you can relax the steel bar and let your right arm down to your side as you go deeper to sleep."

As I had done with Mona, it was now time to give Clara a reinforcing suggestion to make her next session easier and faster to get to this hypnotic state. Our trigger word would be "hotrod".

"Now Clara when I touch your left ear and say "hotrod" you will go into a deep sleep 10 times deeper than before."

I had her repeat this several times and then we moved on to her hot flashes. I gave her a suggestion that every time she felt a hot flash coming that she would have a small orgasm. As the flash continued to get worse her orgasm would get more intense. This was a tough one, because it had been over 6 years since Clara experienced an orgasm.

"Clara, remember that earth shaking orgasm you had 10 years ago when we were in New Mexico."

She got a huge smile and very quietly said "Yes and blushing a little said I even squirted."

"You understand that this is the orgasm that you will feel when you feel a hot flash coming."

We repeated this several times all the while putting her deeper and deeper to reinforce the suggestion. I got confirmation from her that she understood, and then I told her to go to sleep and she would wake up naturally in the morning and be refreshed and happy that her hot flashes were now gone.

In the morning I was up first and was just pouring a cup of fresh brewed coffee when Clara put her arms around me and said, "good morning".

She kissed me on the back of my neck, and I turned around and she gave me a nice good morning tongue kiss for the first time in a long time.

Being a Saturday, we had no big plans and decided to have breakfast in our screened patio. As we finished eating, I noticed that Clara was squirming in her seat.

She looked at me and let out a little squeak as her orgasm began. Quickly she was moaning and taking short deep breaths and then it hit.

She screamed, "fuuuuuuuuuuck! FUUUUCK!" and she squirted her pussy cum like she did 10 years ago.

She slumped in the chair and recovered her breath and looked at me and said," Tim, what the fuck did you do to me."

As you would expect I had a ragging hard on and Clara got up and stripped her wet shorts and underwear and bent over the chair presenting her butt and pussy to me and said, "you better be ready to fuck me and fuck me now."

I dropped my shorts and did not hesitate to put Spunky where he had not been for over 6 years.

I am pounding away at her and playing with her little brown pucker hole and Clara is saying "Oh God!" with every stroke.

Then she lets out a long high-pitched scream when she sees Mona watching us from just outside our patio at the very moment that Clara floods Spunky with her second strong orgasm of the morning. This takes me over the edge, and I dump squirt after squirt of cum deep into my Clara's pussy.

I pull out and helped Clara stand up and Mona claps her hands together and smiles at us as she returns home. Clara suspects that Mona heard the initial screams and started over to investigate then decided to watch as she saw that I was not trying to kill her.

Clara decided that a talk with her later would clear things up.

We kissed and I placed my hand on her ear and whispered "hotrod" and she slumped into her chair as I said "that's it go deeper and deeper. Clara, did you like Mona watching you getting fucked."

In a soft voice she said, "Oh yes I did."

I then reinforced Clara's hot flash instructions and her sleep key word.

"I am going to count to 3 and you will awake slowly with no memory of Mona watching us. 1, you are feeling refreshed, 2, you are feeling renewed, 3 you can open your eyes and you are wide awake".

We finished our coffee and decided to discuss what we could do for dinner tonight.

Returning from dinner we are comfortably watching Law and Order on TV and I see Clara beginning to wiggle on the sofa. Then it's an all-out orgasm as she tries to fight off the hot flash.

She squeals "Oh Fuck Me this is going to be a good one."

It hits as she slumps into the wet cushion of the sofa.

Guess I better get some of those '50 era plastic covers for the sofa.

After all this activity today Clara said, "I am really tired, I'm going to go to bed."

That was a rare, good night's sleep for both of us. After our morning routine we are off to prepare breakfast. As we ate, we talked about the normal small talk that friends find comfortable. We finished the dishes and Clara is standing now as I hold her and placed my hand on her ear and whispered "hotrod".

Her head tilted forward as she slumped into my arms. We walked out to the patio, and I had Clara sit in a chair located so our neighbor Mona could watch.

I am getting a half boner just thinking about the look on her face as our eyes met just before the climax that Clara so loudly proclaimed last night. While I am thinking about all of this, I continue to encourage Clara to go deeper into her hypnotic state with each word that I spoke.

I pulled out my phone and called Mona.

After our good mornings I said, "Would you like to come over for a cup of coffee".

I told Clara that Mona would be coming over and in a slow quite voice she said, "Oh that is nice."

I ask her, "do you like Mona?" and she surprised me with a quick reply.

Quick yet quit "Yes, she is very sexy."

"What do you think is sexy about her?", I asked.

"Oh, she has such a cute face and I admire her wavy black hair. She is so slinky and thin. I get jealous every time you look at her!"

Oh, shit I thought. She has hidden this part from me. Maybe the lack of sex has been due in part to this jealous streak.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of Mona and I let her in.

As she entered, I touched her elbow and said, "Tinkerbell" and Mona went into a hypnotic trance.

So here I am with my two favorite women that will now do most anything I ask.

First, I have to get them both into the house and out of sight of neighbors prying eyes.

First order of business was to get relief for my boner.

So, I said to Clara "Honey Mona is here to learn from you how to give a first-class blow job. Here is your opportunity to help your sexy neighbor."

With Clara sitting on the sofa, I moved close and said "Clara, remove all your clothes".

She complied and by then I had my shorts off and sat on our sofa. Clara sat back down and leaned over to take Spunky into her mouth. Mona got on her knees and watched as Clara slowly worked up and down on Spunky's full length.

I then said, "Mona, remove your clothes and play with your tits and nipples".

She was out of her clothes quickly and oh what a wonderful pair of tits. Large B cups with half dollar coin sized dark aureoles and pencil eraser nipples.

Clara glanced up, saw those titties and gave a deep moan while continuing to deep throat my cock. The noises of sucking and slurping were quickly getting to me, and I let go with a big grunt and Spunky dumped squirt after squirt of cum down Clara's hungry throat.

Time for Clara to enjoy Mona.

I said "Clara, lean back and open your legs so Mona can eat your pussy. Mona, get down and eat Clara's pussy."

It did not take long, and Clara began coming from the tongue lashing she was getting from Mona. Then to my surprise she said "Oh Mona, I'm coming again don't stop. Get that finger in my ass hole like you always do to me."

What the fuck I thought. Have these two been doing this before?

Clara's orgasm was so intense that she had to pull away from the tongue. Mona about drowned in the volume of girl cum.

Without hesitation Mona moved to my cock and sucked it clean. This had the expected reaction of putting a little life in Spunky. Enough to renew his affair with Mona's pussy.

Mona turned her back to me and sat down on Spunky taking all of him in one move. Clara came forward and watched as he disappeared into Mona's very hairy pussy.

Mona began a slow up and down on my cock as she offered her tits to Clara to play with. Clara sucked on one fat nipple and Mona began to speed her assault on Spunky. When Clara moved to the other tit, Mona screamed and came with a full body climax that brought a few squirts of Spunky cum with her.

Clara suddenly awoke from her hypnotic state and started to laugh. Then Mona leaned down and gave her a deep lover's kiss. They both turned to me and asked, "What took you so long to join us in our love affair."