42 and Counting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one suitcase packed with what she'd need for work and she walked into the bedroom. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the suitcase and then at me. "You really packed a suitcase? Are you throwing me out of the house?"

"No, I'm not throwing you out of the house but it's simple: if you want to stay here you don't see John socially. If you want to see John socially I'll take the suitcase to your truck. It's totally your decision. And this bag will stay packed on the chance you change your mind. I'm willing to load it into the Pilot at any time. But if you leave at any time it will be a final decision. I will send in the divorce papers that day or the next business day on the chance you decide on a Friday evening or over a weekend." Tears wee slowly rolling down her cheeks but she nodded her head.

"Okay, I understand you. I want to stay and I will not see John socially again."

"I will tell you this, if you call that you will be late for some reason it better be the store line or I may call back to verify the fact that you are there. I will not tolerate you lying to me again."

"Okay. I understand. It will not happen again."

Only time will tell if she's telling the truth or not.

12