42 Arcadia Avenue - the Neighbours

Story Info
Man discovers his best freind watching gay porn.
3.2k words
4.66
19.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers

Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.

*****

Paul had known his near neighbour John for over 20 years when they had both moved into new build houses a few doors apart in the quiet respectable cul-de-sac at the end of Arcadia Avenue. At the time Paul was 25, a couple of years younger than John's 27, but both of their wives were the same age at 24, in fact, the wives' birthdays were only a few weeks apart. Over the years they had built a strong friendship, drinking together most Friday nights down the local pub, playing football and then latterly squash at the local sports centre. They had shared each other's joys and disappointments, particularly the night they had both found out on the same day that they were going to be fathers. That was nearly 19 years ago and John's wife Debbie gave birth to a pair of healthy twin girls only a week before his own wife Caroline produced a bouncing baby boy. Paul remembered as well the sadness a few years ago when John's wife had run off with another woman leaving John to bring up two hormonal 14-year-old girls. What had made it worse was the woman John's wife had run off with was Paul's sister-in-law, something that he had always felt guilty about as they had met at one of the BBQs he and his wife would throw.

With all the children now having celebrated their 18th birthdays and therefore adults, Paul's wife had nagged him that he needed to help his friend out and suggested that it was time that John 'got back in the saddle' and found himself a good woman. Paul had bit his lip at his wife's suggestion as he nearly responded with how perhaps he should get back in the saddle himself, well at least find someone who would show more interest in sex than she did. For Paul once a week with the lights off and in almost total silence almost made him not want to bother and in the end, he didn't bother so it had been 4 months since the last time they had sex. What he yearned for was a return to the wild passion they had shared before they got married when they would fuck like rabbits anytime and anywhere the opportunity arose.

Getting his friend to start in the dating game had sounded like a good idea in theory but now standing outside John's house with a six-pack in his hand Paul felt that perhaps it wasn't such a good idea after all. John had started to become moody of late and had even started missing their Friday night drinking sessions so maybe he would resent his interference.

Paul had seen the twins, Maisie and Daisy, go out earlier and as always they were wearing skirts that were so short Paul could swear he could almost see their panties. He knew the twins were a constant source of worry for his friend as they would often flounce around dressed in outrageously skimpy clothes sending most of the boys and men in the neighbourhood into a frenzy. Paul sighed as he wished his son James would show a little more interest in the fairer sex, hell he wouldn't mind if he was gay, would be just nice if he would show some enthusiasm rather than moping around the house like a typical teenager.

Paul paused at the garden gate as he remembered when earlier in the summer, not long after the twins had turned 18 he had come over to borrow a hammer from John and the pair were nude sunbathing in the back garden. When he had seen the young nubile bodies with their tight pert asses, his cock had twitched in his shorts and he had to school himself that these were his best friend's children, even though technically they were women. As he had stood there trying to control the growing erection in his pants, one of them, he never could tell them apart, had spotted him as she had rolled over onto her back. Instead of covering herself as he would have expected she just looked at him with a smile on her face as she stared at the tent in his shorts and husked in a voice that would have served a sex siren well.

"Oh hi Mr Brown, Dad's out at the moment but you are welcome to stay and wait for him if you want."

The other twin had rolled over silently and after seeing where her sister was staring picked up a tube of suntan lotion and started to rub it into her small firm young breasts. Paul was speechless as the one that had spoken to him licked her lips and said to her sister.

"Hey Maisie, you can do mine if you want," and lay on her back, opening her legs so Paul could get a clear view of her sparsely covered young pussy.

Paul thought his cock was going to burst out of his shorts as Daisy squirted a long string of gel over her sister's breasts and tummy and then started to rub the lotion in, her hands moving ever downwards, all the time smiling at Paul as she maintained eye contact.

Paul knew then that if he stayed any longer he would not be responsible for his actions and mumbled something as he left in a hurry and went back to his own home. To his embarrassment, he rushed upstairs to his bedroom as he knew he would be able to see into their garden. To his joy, the twins were still rubbing each other and their touches had gotten a lot more intimate from when he had left. Dropping his shorts and boxers to his ankles he worked his cock frantically as he watched the sisters finger each other. As one of them threw back her head in climax Paul shot a stream of cum into a sock he had grabbed, until he was sure his legs would give out.

Since that time Paul had been very cautious around the sisters though whenever they saw him with anyone else around they were like young virgins where butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

Just the memory had given Paul a semi hard-on so he shook his head to try to get the thought from his brain as he opened the gate and went round to the patio and backdoor. The backdoor was open, and peering into the large kitchen Paul couldn't see his friend but could hear noises coming from the room that John called his den. Without further thought Paul opened the door to be greeted with a sight of his best friend John, naked with his cock in his hand as he watched porn on the large screen fixed to one wall. It wasn't the sight of John naked that threw Paul as they had showered many times in communal changing rooms after they had played squash together, it was the porn that was playing on the screen. The screen showed a man around their age being fucked by a large black cock while he sucked on another back cock that was halfway down his throat.

"Fucking hell John," Paul stammered in shock not knowing whether to close the door and run away or just brazen it out. It was at that moment that Paul saw John had a large dildo half in his ass as he froze in terror.

"Paul please it's not what it seems," John stammered trying to decide whether to switch the TV off, pull the dildo out of his ass or simply just carry on.

"What I see is you fucking yourself, are you gay or something?"

"No it's just been so long," John stammered.

Paul could feel his cock getting hard and although he had never watched gay porn before there was something strangely erotic seeing the man on-screen sucking a cock. The man took the cock from his mouth and started groaning as the man fucking him picked up the pace and by the noises he was making was emptying himself inside.

The lack of sex with his wife and the scene on the screen was too much for Paul and dropping his jeans and boxers to his ankles said, "Well best you get your mouth around this."

John went to remove the dildo but Paul stepped forward and stopped him, making him stay in a bent-over side on position with his face next to Paul's cock, allowing him to grab the base of the dildo. Paul then pushed it deeply into John's ass who started to suck on Paul's cock with enthusiasm.

"Make it wet," Paul snarled using one hand to control Johns's bobbing head and the other to ram the dildo into John's ass.

Paul felt like his balls would explode so pulling his cock from John's mouth and at the same pulling the dildo from John's ass he pushed him so his head was buried in the couch. He didn't bother asking about using a condom as his body felt on fire, he simply grasped his cock firmly in his hand and thrust it into John's ass all the way until their balls were touching.

John gripped the cushion of his couch with his teeth as he felt his ass invaded, not by a plastic dildo but by a real cock. He felt his friend's strong hands grab his hips and start to thrust in and out at a frantic pace making his ass burn. John went to let go of the couch and grab his cock but the slight alteration in his position resulted in Paul's cock rubbing against his prostate. Within a few strokes, John started to pump seed from his cock without him touching and as he moaned Paul shouted and grunted as he filled his friend's ass.

When Paul had finished he stood for a few moments as he refocused on what he had just done and hurriedly pulled out from John's ass and tucked his still seed covered cock into his trousers. John just stayed bent over and looking down saw his own seed drip from the end of his cock as Paul's seed dripped from his ass, forming a puddle of mixed cum between his feet.

"Sorry," was all Paul could think to say. "It's just it's been so long since..." Paul's voice trailed off.

John pulled his own trousers up and looked at Paul and smiled sheepishly, "Well that was a pleasant and unexpected surprise. I knew that one day someone would be my first but never would have guessed it was my best mate."

"You mean you haven't before?"

"Only with a dildo," said John, "Must say the real thing is so much better."

"Does it hurt?" said Paul feeling his cock start to twitch. Although he was not attracted to men he realised that this was a chance for him to experiment in total safety and at the same time get some sex that he was not getting at home. "Are you gay?" Paul asked as he looked at John, "Not that it matters was just wondering that was all."

"I still find women attractive, when I get the chance, " John laughed, "but things have been a little thin on the ground for a while and I got bored watching the same porn. So one day I decided to look at something different and it kind of went from there."

"Have you done anything with anyone else?" Paul said feeling his cock starting to return to life.

"Nothing," John said, "I have chatted a few times but never gone further than playing with myself. What about you would you ever consider sucking a a cock?" said John looking intently at Paul as he added, "and have him put a finger in your ass as you do."

Paul said nothing but moved towards John and then stopped, "Listen I know you are my best friend but I am not ready to do kissing and stuff yet if that's OK."

"Do you swallow?" laughed John as he sat on the couch revealing that his cock that was already semi-hard.

"Only one way to find out," Paul said sitting down next to him and leaning over he started to lick the end of his best friend's cock.

*****

"Oh my God," squealed Maisie as she looked at the screen on her phone, "You are not going to believe what Dad and Uncle Paul are doing."

Daisy looked up from the cock she was sucking and smiled at Paul's son James before sliding over to look over her sister's shoulder.

The twins hadn't gone out at all, instead, they had sneaked into the summer house where they had been joined by James who had bought with him a fat eighth of weed. The deal was the same as always, in return for him bringing enough weed to get them all high both of the girls would suck his cock and then perform with each other. If everyone was happy enough, and still had the energy, then he would get to fuck one, or both of them, but only in the ass as neither wanted to take the risk of getting pregnant.

"Should be on the big screen," said Daisy as she watched her Uncle Paul working on her father's cock as her father inserted a second finger into Paul's ass.

Maisie switched the big screen on and scrolling through the source inputs found the internal channel that allowed them to see out of the inbuilt webcam of any of the smart TVs their father had put into the house. They had more than once watched their father getting off using a dildo but this was the first time they had witnessed him with another person.

"Do you think our Dads have turned gay?" laughed James as he looked at the TV and the scene of his Uncle John getting a blow job from his father. "We should do what they are doing on the screen so as neither of you has a cock one of you needs to get their mouth around this," he said waving his still hard cock in the air.

Daisy wiggled back into position giggling, "Oh well guess I will just suck your cock some more but I am going to finger your ass like your Dad is getting fingered." Then she grabbed some of the gel they always kept handy, smearing a generous dollop on her fingers started to suck James as she inserted a finger into his ass and probed as she worked on his cock.

"Oh, will you look at that," said Masie and waved her hand at the screen.

Daisy stopped her sucking again and twisted around so all three could look at the screen. Paul was bent over and John was standing behind him, holding his cock by the root and probing at Paul's ass. The way they were positioned allowed all three of them to get a clear view of Paul's face as John entered him and by the look on his face, it was plainly obvious he was a virgin.

"Well if we are repeating what's on the screen," giggled Masie who had dug out the strapon the girls sometimes used on each other, "Look like I get to fuck your ass." Masie had climbed into the harness and was in the process of greasing the shaft as they watched the action on screen.

"Shame there isn't any sound," Daisy laughed, "Looks like Uncle Paul is really getting into it."

On the screen, John was pounding Paul's ass with repeated steady thrusts and Paul was pushing back to meet them.

"I will let you if Daisy carries on sucking my cock," James said, "I need to bust a nut soon."

"But I won't be able to see anything," pouted Daisy and then she let out a snort of laughter. "Why don't you fuck me as Masie fucks you. That way we could form our own DAISY chain." Then broke into peals of laughter as if she had cracked the funniest joke in the world, and was quickly joined by the other two.

Masie sat at the back and James lowered himself onto the strapon feeling it slide into his ass. Although this was the first time with the girls present James had often used various objects around his parent's house to insert into his ass while he made himself cum. As he pushed back with a contented sigh Masie giggled to herself as she realised that James was much more experienced than he had let on and she stored that knowledge away for future sessions. James was still rock hard and Daisy reached behind and holding his cock pushed back onto it moaning with pleasure as she felt his drive slowly into her bowels. All three started to move but suddenly found it was more difficult to synchronise their movements than they had first imagined.

"Daisy you push back onto James," said Masie. "James you let Daisy's backwards push drive you onto my femme cock. Then I will push into you James and that in turn will push you into Daisy's ass."

"So all you have to do is just enjoy the ride James," laughed Daisy as she pushed back forcing James onto the dildo and making him moan loudly.

As the three got into the rhythm they saw John grabbing Paul's hips and throwing his head back in a silent yell pumped into Paul's ass. After John had emptied his balls they both sat on the couch and looked at the TV.

"That was pretty intense," said John slowly catching his breath.

"Felt so good," said Paul and then went on, "Do you think they realise?"

"I doubt it," said John, "Kids think they are clever with technology but that isn't always the case."

What the twins didn't realise that was the smart TV actually opened up a two-way communication channel between the two TVs, which meant that each of the participants could see the other. The reason why the summer house TV was silent is that the connection to the external speakers was broken but on John's side they could hear see and hear everything.

The moans on the screen were getting louder as Daisy slammed back onto James's cock which in turn drove the dildo deep into his bowels.

"Fuck I am cumming," screamed James as he felt Masie attack his ass with renewed vigour.

"Do you think they would be up for us joining in?" said Paul to John as they sat playing with each other's cocks. "Have always fancied having a crack at your daughters and they do seem willing."

"Can't see why not, and your son does seem to have a very willing ass," laughed John, "just like his father."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers