All Comments on '42 Arcadia Avenue - the Neighbours'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Arcadia Avenue has suddenly jumped to the top of the desirable addresses list! Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, I'll be the one to say it, since no one else has commented yet. The fact that the fathers are watching their children have sex and vice versa is a little sick. The idea of joining them is a lot more twisted. But let's be honest, it's also HOT-AS-HELL!!! And they're not talking about having sex with their own children. Yes, HOT AS HELL, and then some. Hope you continue this story. Thanks, MLF

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 2 years ago

The situation is original and definitely cock-hardening! I enjoyed this one a lot, and appreciate the twists and turns you used in building the story. In some future story, I hope we'll get a still more detailed account of the ways in which John and Paul (and hopefully James!) pleasure each other. Glad the dads found a new dimension to their friendship that can provide them with lots of fun in the years ahead of them!

catamitecatamiteabout 2 years ago

Talk about Fucking HOT. I can see this story growing into a series.....

JynnyJynnyabout 2 years ago

Wow!! I definetly agree with 510mike's comment, about Arcadia Avenue. It is a story and place I look forward in traveling down. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice street to live in.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Damn hot story. Got me all horny. 😛

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Great story. I would love to be fucked by my well-hung neighbor while his daughters and my daughter watched us. Next I would want all 3 girls to peg my sissy man-pussy deep and hard. I'm such a cocksucking faggot bottom -- too bad my wife doesn't know, at least not yet.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

skiestaskiestaalmost 2 years ago

Holy Kinkiness Batman!! So sexy and erotic and delicious. Awesome!!!

RassclautRassclautalmost 2 years ago

Love all your stories especially the cuckold ones. The submissive bisexual ones are well written and gets me hard.

I have changed the names of the characters to my wife and myself to believe it is us been taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...