Fun At Sea

Story Info
A 2am encounter on the deck of a cruise ship.
769 words
4.01
10.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Phil turned me around quickly so that my back was to him and pressed my body against the ship's handrail with his body. The pressure of the top of the handrail caused a slight pain in my sternum, and I grabbed the railing with my left hand. As he slid his strong right arm under my right armpit and up diagonally between my breasts to grab my left shoulder and hold me tight against him, I lifted my left leg, bending my knee. I found a groove in the wall under the railing at the height of my right knee that I could secure my left high heel in.

I could smell the salty sea, feel the cold sea wind, and hear the waves crashing against the hull, but I couldn't see anything in the 2am blackness over a hundred miles from any light source besides the ship. I heard and felt Phil using his left hand to undo his belt and pull down his pants. With my right hand I hiked my tight miniskirt up two inches and pulled my damp panties to the side, allowing him access.

I felt of the tip of his penis rub my wet vagina, warming it. I was surprised again by the thickness of his cock when he entered me. But this time he slid smoothly in due to my wetness and I was able to fully enjoy the pressure on the entrance to my pussy. The length of his shaft was average, but the extra thickness filled me up and pressed hard against all of my insides. My extra wetness and his strong legs allowed him to start moving his steel hard dick up and down and in and out of me like a piston.

I gripped the rail tight with both hands and took the bracing cold wind in my face as he fucked me to the rhythm of the waves. His right hand slipped off of my shoulder and grabbed my left breast hard. My excitement built with every stroke of his cock.

He fucked me harder. Every stroke of his thick dick rubbed my G-spot. I could sense the orgasm on its way. I let go of the railing and leaned into the strong arm with the hand squeezing my tit as I reached down and behind me with both hands to try and grab his ass cheeks.

Phil's ass kept slipping out of my hands as my fondling of it apparently made Phil fuck me with maximum speed and intensity. The orgasm was welling in my loins when I heard Phil's guttal moan, sensed the convulsions of his own orgasm, and felt his cum enter me. I enjoyed the sensation of his squishy warm cum inside me even as I cursed myself for having been so swept up by my lust and excitement that I forgot to tell him to use a condom.

For the next three or four strokes I felt Phil's cum enter me, then he pulled out, let go of me, and grabbed the railing with both hands himself. My left foot fell to the ground as we both stood there letting our breath get slower and longer as the sounds and sensations of the cold salty sea came back to us.

He let go of the railing, and I heard him pull up and buckle his pants. I continued to recover. I was frustrated by my lack of an orgasm and angry with myself for forgetting the condom, but too exhausted from his pounding to say or do anything about it.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. "God you're hot," he said. For the first time this evening, Phil kissed me, roughly pressing his lips against mine and scrubbing my skin with his mustache. His lips parted my lips and his tongue explored my tongue. He pushed me to arm's length, looking me up and down. "We are definitely going to do that again." He pulled me back to him and kissed me lightly on the forehead. Then he turned and walked back down the deck.

As I watched him walk away, I felt his cum leak out of me and drip slowly down my inner left thigh. I knew I should begin cleaning it up, but instead I pulled the small role of folded one hundred dollar bills out of my bra from under my left breast and counted them.

There were six, just as we had agreed.