All Comments on '4731J-3 Ch. 03'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happened there?

So the ladies are all so horny they get fucked by the aliens, get their orafices stretched out to the point of tearing and still go at it with gusto, but poor horny Wesley gets to do it with his crush T’vor and is screaming for help? TF just happpened there?

And having logical T’vor scratch his back to ribbons WHILE IN A SURVIVAL SITUATION seems ridiculous.

greybishopgreybishopalmost 5 years ago
A New Threat

While this chapter might seem a little tame compared to the previous one, it rolls out the most insidious (and entertaining) threat yet facing the team - Ensign T'vor.

On the one hand, it's logical that she should take command, since Dr. Crusher is clearly losing it. (i.e. the way she "examined" Troi.) On the other hand though, the way T'vor went about this was completely unethical - she bribed Wesley, lied to Ogawa & Beverley, & brainwashed Deanna (via a Sybok style mind meld.) And there's no real way to blame this coup on the "sex fog." To top it all off, she then rapes Wesley in front of Beverly! (Which might be due to the fog, but I doubt it, given the "slippery smile" she gives Beverly as she starts to have her way with Wesley.) So as this original character starts to really come to life & factor into the story, the question is whether she really cares about the rest of the team, or is just using them to survive herself? Read on to see. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous