4731J-3 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"He's my son!" Crusher almost shouted, regarding Troi as though she'd lost her mind which, in a sense, she had.

"Okay, okay," Troi quickly gave in, "I was just- so, what do you want to do?"

" ... I have a phaser."

"You do?"

"Yes. T'vor gave it to me before she left and... Oh my..."

Once again, Troi felt an emotional upset from the doctor. This time, it was as though her mind was trying to shrivel in on itself. Stepping forward, the councillor took her colleague's upper arms in hand, the tip of her cock touching the redhead's lower abdomen as the woman's jaw hung in personal horror.

"Beverly, tell me what's wrong!"

After a short pause, the doctor related in a low, broken tone her sudden memory of the Mongo who'd accidently vaporized himself. The empath's reaction was much the same as hers and, as her gaze shifted to the door, the explanation for why the Mongos were running around shouting "Warglobat!" became frightfully obvious.

"They're out there looking for him... calling him. Oh, shit!"

"Oh my god," Beverly lamented. "I wish I never had that orgasm. I don't want to remember, I don't- don't want-!"

"Beverly!" the councillor almost snapped, giving the doctor a shake. "It was an accident! It wasn't your fault! When is the last time you contacted Warrioress?"

" ... What?"

"Warrioress," Troi explained, wondering how the doctor could have forgotten about her.

"Why-? Wh- My god, I forgot all about her, too!"

"Maybe you should just contact her."

Warrioress wasn't very helpful.

After reporting the situation regarding Wesley, the Vulcan had told her to 'stand by' before curtly cutting communications. As Vulcans could be difficult and irritating, Crusher found T'vor to be one of the worst as she simmered in impatience. Nevertheless, the young officer's leadership in this situation couldn't be called into question. Now that she remembered her, Dr. Crusher optimistically raised the chances of the successful rescue of her son, her anticipation equaling her impatience in this.

She hadn't reported to T'vor the accidental death of the Mongo who'd found her phaser. There didn't seem to be any point to it, and it wasn't the kind of thing one reported over a com badge anyway. Troi's cock fell into the same category.

"It will be better this way," Troi encouraged. "Warrioress can help. We're much stronger with her."

Crusher was going to ask, was going to question her crewmate on how it was she came to refer to T'vor as 'Warrioress', but thought better an instant after she'd opened her mouth to do so. Questions were irrelevant at this point, the plasmic mist (or Squelchis if one would prefer) being all the answer necessary for anything from psychotic breaks from reality to a woman evolving a penis.

"Beverly," Troi's suddenly nervous voice alerted, "somebody's coming ... Okay, it's Torgo'li." She finished with obvious relief.

While there were certain physical cues in Torgo'li's body language that Beverly could read, these didn't adequately portray the state of mind Councillor Troi felt from the tall Mongo. Standing inside his gronquila, he was agitated, riddled with fear and confusion and with an underlying despair that spoke of hopelessness.

Then he noticed Troi's appendage.

"By Squelchis!" he gasped, stepping backward as he stared at the mutation. "You... you have grown a markle!"

Glancing nervously to Crusher, the councillor thought it best to react on the Mongo's emotions of reverent fear with, "Yes, Squelchis has blessed me... Um, praise be to Squelchis."

"You... you are truly blessed! The others, they must know, they..."

"What's wrong, Torgo'li?" Deanna asked, wandering closer, the head of her hard cock almost long enough to touch her garter belt.

"Warglobat is missing. We know not where he is and... some believe that you are responsible."

"But how could we be responsible for this?" the blessed councillor asked.

"I... I know not. You are very different and seem ignorant about many things, and the others are offended at how you hide yourselves. Some now suspect you have something to hide. I myself was not sure until..."

He trailed off, staring openly at Troi's markle as she stopped at what she hoped would be an intimidating proximity of one meter.

"We don't know what happened to your friend. We're still waiting for one of ours to be safely returned."

The Mongo's eyes widened a little and Troi knew he understood her unspoken point. From here, she carefully probed, "Were you able to solve your problem with... er...?"

Shaking his head, his shoulders stooped slightly as he replied, "I have spoken to Vrogakk. ... Armrork has manifested! With Wesley!"

"Is he alright?" Crusher almost begged.

"Wesley will be alright!" the Mongo replied, irritation with this obviously trivial concern in his tone.

"What will happen now?" Troi asked, hoping she didn't sound too unaccountably ignorant.

"The li, as you see us now, will be no more," he lamented.

"Is there nothing you can do?" Troi asked.

"As I have said, Aramrork has manifested. ... It was already too late as we spoke of blasphemous interference with the Law of Squelchis."

"Torgo'li, I must see Wesley," Crusher said, completely unconcerned about whatever gibberish Torgo'li was spouting.

"Wesley will return once Glarda'Qua has finished with him," Torgo'li toned, gloomily adding, "This is the way it is, has been, and will always be, praise Squelchis."

"When will that be?" Crusher demanded through clenched teeth.

"I know not."

"Perhaps," Troi cut in before the doctor could say anything more, "we should come out and help you search for your friend?"

After another fearfully reverent glance at Troi's package, he agreed with, "Yes, I- that would be much helpful."

"In return, perhaps you could tell the others that we don't enjoy being treated so... rough."

" ... Rough?"

"Yes. We stay inside because we fear the treatment we receive from you. We require gentler handling."

"I believe I understand," Torgo'li said. "I will attempt this explanation with the others."

"Thank you. While you calm their fears of us, our friend, Ogawa, requires our attention before we can join you."

"I will do this, Troi," he said with a reverent tone.

"Go out and help?" Crusher asked after he'd gone. "Out there? With them? Are you crazy?"

"We have to," Deanna quietly told her. "You heard Torgo'li; the others are becoming suspicious and fearful of us, partly because we've closed ourselves off. Now they have a mysterious disappearance on their hands, and who do you think the best scapegoats in the village are?"

"But, we'll be out there with them." Crusher maintained. "Not long ago, you were against us going outside to find Wesley!"

"The situation has changed."

"Nothing's changed!"

"Our situational awareness has changed," Troi disagreed. "Hiding in here didn't help us the last time we had to satisfy their curiosity. I mean, it's not like there's a lock on that door, and it's not as if we can count on Quogar to guard us any longer. In fact, I wouldn't lean too much weight on Torgo'li at this point either, so we'd be better off using our time to repair any ill will we've created than staying here in this false sense of security, creating more. Hopefully, Torgo'li will have explained our preferences in regards to our treatment by then, which will not only explain our antisocial behaviour, but put the blame for it on them."

"So, they'll repent?" Crusher asked with a raised brow.

"Obviously," the councillor stated, "I would have preferred to avoid deification as much as I would have preferred we wait for Warrioress, but as someone who is actually not a First Contact Specialist, even I could see how badly this situation is developing. Torgo'li's reaction to me just now was enough to tell me that random mutations are not the norm on this planet. I had to say something to be sure that this came off in a positive light for him- for us. Way too much is at stake here, and we have to play the cards we're dealt."

"That sounds like something Riker would say."

Deanna smiled, thinking of the handsome First Officer, her past love. What would he think of her new 'status'?

"What about Wesley?" Crusher asked. "Deanna, I know how you feel about him, but he's my son, and..."

With a crafty smile as she lightly stroked her cock, Troi replied, "That's the other thing about helping them search for warbo-whoever. It gets us outside, maybe closer to that big hut where Glarda'Qua and Wesley probably are."

"Yes!" Crusher agreed, showing a relieved smile to the cooperative councillor, who's cum still ran from the doctor's anus and down the insides of her thighs.

You've changed

Leaving Torgo'li's gronquila wasn't easy, but the three women emerged from its shadowy interior, now bathed in the planet's odd, reddish light as they hesitated near the door. This emergence gained the immediate attention of the tribe, the air suddenly changing with their presence. Helplessly set on the one path that could avoid disaster, the trio could only smile uncertainly as they made their way, led by Deanna, down the street.

The gasps and murmurs from the tribe invisibly pointed to the councillor's penis, but her empathic advantage suggested they'd been somewhat prepared for this, thanks to Torgo'li. It also told her that roughly half the gathering crowd now held her in reverence, the other half in suspicion.

Without a clue as to what she should say, if anything, the team's de facto First Contact Specialist silently led the frightened smile of Dr. Crusher and the bimbified mind of Nurse Ogawa in the direction of the large hut. She felt her hardened member bobbing, her balls bouncing with her heavy breasts as she strode in her garters, offering an open, but firm smile that she hoped covered at least her apprehension.

A loose circle of Mongos began to form around them as they went. One of them, moving from the direction of the large hut, met them before they could come to within ten meters of the presiding structure, and Troi only recognized him as Quogar at the last moment.

"Hello, Quogar," she managed, wondering if these were the opening words to another violent gangbang, or her own version of the Ghorusda disaster.

"Torgo'li speaks truth," he replied with curiosity and suspicion. "You have a markle."

"Y-uh, yes. Squelchis has blessed me. Praise Squelchis!"

Remaining calm was difficult, especially while acting the part of Futanari Jesus, and Troi's nervous overcompensation hadn't meant the praise to sound like a cheer. As it was, Quogar didn't seem ready to become one of her disciples. His mind was now much more suspicious than curious.

"From where are you? You have never spoken this."

"We are from the other side of the swamp."

The circle of Mongos finished at about three meters in diameter with the three women in the center. More were emerging from the trees and Quogar now looked at the gathering crowd as though to back up his claim that, "There is no other side of the swamp. Everyone knows this."

Others made noises of ascent while some, Troi knew, weren't so quick to be swayed from the living miracle of Squelchis. She hadn't been expecting a public debate, and taking part in one while naked with the wrong genetalia was the last thing she'd wanted, but there they were.

"For a long time," Troi said loud enough to be heard by all, my people also thought there could be no end to the swamp. We have proven that thought to be false."

This resonated well overall, but Quogar wasn't yet finished.

"One of ours is missing! No one has ever gone missing before until you came! What do you say to this?!"

While his supporters made supportive grunts to this question, Troi boldly replied, "We know nothing about that, but we've agreed to help search for him while we wait for Wesley to be returned to us."

"Why do you hide in Torgo'li's gronquila?!" he demanded, coming to a taller, more aggressive stance as he stepped forward, long, sharp claws flexing at their finger joints.

"Squuudzdz!"

It was a sharp, angry sound that startled everyone, even Quogar. He stopped in his tracks, watching as the circle parted to allow the entry of Torgo'li.

"What actions of Troi and her friends have established guilt?!" he roared at the crowd, but with his eyes on Quogar. "What witnesses have come forward to state wrongdoing?!"

"They know nothing of Squelchis," Quogar charged, "and these are your own words, yet now this is the flesh of Squelchis? A meghanmarkle?!"

"Do you not see the blessing of Squelchis on her body?!" Torgo'li asked. "Do you not say to yourself, "This can only be the doings of Squelchis?!" Where and when have you seen such a thing, and who else could be capable?!"

This was good. Troi could feel the crowd turning in slow momentum towards Torgo'li's advocacy, could feel a growing reverence to her and her penis until Quogar answered.

"This is not the doings of Squelchis! This is the doings of Hardland demons!"

The entire crowd somehow screamed while inhaling, their faces alive with fear and surprise that Torgo'li fought to keep under control with, "No! Quogar, why do you spread unrest?! You have been my Kupt for all our time; we have spoken of many things! Do you not see what is in front of you?!"

"I see females of the land, who can not eat of the land- the land of Squelchis! Their only sustenance is our seed! I ask you, how can that be of Squelchis?"

The crowd weighed in with this, weighing in favour of Quogar's latest point.

"Is the Lowland tribe not different from the Highland tribe?" Torgo'li argued. "Should they not be persecuted next? For our fears and our problems?"

Again the crowd's favour swung, now in favour of Torgo'li, and quite strongly until a lone cry put a stop to that.

"Silence!"

As it had for Torgo'li, the crowd parted to allow way for the owner of the lone voice. It was the Elder, Vrogakk, a harsh expression branded to the gangling old alien's face as he tramped rather ungracefully forward. The rocks that hung around his neck exemplified for Crusher's still somewhat clear intellect the primitive mindset they'd been dealing with as he pointed gravely at Torgo'li.

"It is true! Torgo'li has spoken Blasphemy!"

The crowd made that peculiar sucking scream of fearful surprise again before the elder savage went on.

"He spoke to me of manipulating Glarda'Qua!"

Again the sucking scream, this time louder and longer, with much more surprise and fear.

"He spoke of circumventing the Law of Squelchis!" the elder psychotically screamed.

This sent the circled crowd into precisely the kind of emotional pandemonium that Troi had desperately hoped to avoid. Most of the Mongos threw themselves behind Vrogakk's religious fervour while the minority still in favour of Torgo'li's viewpoint tried to shout them down.

It was Quogar's voice that once more brought focus with, "What say you, Torgo'li?!"

As his junior eyed him, waiting for an answer, Torgo'li's mind indecisively stalled, broadcasting to Troi his confusion and feelings of betrayal, the kind of feelings her patients often exhibited when relating how they'd been thrown under the shuttle, as the saying went.

Another moment of indecision later, Torgo'li was much more surprised to be suddenly eviscerated by the powerful swipe of Quogar's sharp claws. His innards splattered to the pink moss along with a lot of shiny, black blood. The overpowering smell hit the three women just as Torgo'li was collapsing at Quogar's feet, the crowd erupting in sudden, blinding violence against those who'd supported the fallen Mongo.

To Councillor Troi's horror, her own personal version of the Ghorusda disaster began playing out before her very eyes. If she survived, it would likely be the end of her career. She was quite certain, however, that Quogar would make the inevitability of her court-martial a moot point as he lunged at her with a homicidal roar. It seemed to be happening so slowly, like a defective holodeck program while somebody screamed, likely Crusher or Ogawa.

Even amongst the horror of the sudden, surrounding carnage, Dr. Crusher was able to somehow maintain control. She had a phaser, and she'd known from the outset that, if worse came to worse, she would... (!) Forget it in Torgo'li's gronquila!

In the fraction of an instant, all hope drained from Crusher's mind. She wouldn't be rescuing Wesley because she'd be dead as soon as Quogar was finished with the screaming Councillor Troi.

However, just before that could happen, a narrow, red phaser beam hit Quogar squarely in the center of his chest anyway. And then he was on the ground, face down in the pink moss as others began dropping to the wonderful red beam of sudden, technological deliverance.

Two Mongos who were in the grisly act of literally tearing the head from the body of one of Torgo'li's supporters dropped the twitching body, their work half done, fleeing to the trees like many others while screaming in terror. The merciless beam followed, sizzling and zapping the stragglers until only the three Human females remained, surrounded by mangled and torn corpses.

"Doctor, as I recall, I ordered you to stand by," T'vor said, holstering her phaser.

"Warrioress!"

"Yes, Councillor, I have ret... Councillor... you've changed."

Evolution

"Regrettable," T'vor dryly commented.

Along with Ogawa, Councillor Troi had returned to Torgo'li's hut with one of the type one phasers in order to retrieve the other pack with the palm phaser hidden inside, leaving Crusher with a more detailed report for the young woman with the single pip of an ensign on her red panties. It not only included Troi's gender mutation, but also the accidental vaporization of Warglobat and how this, along with their self-imposed seclusion, fostered suspicion and fear, leading to Torgo'li's gruesome death and the horrific social cleansing T'vor had interrupted.

"Regrettable?" Crusher asked. "Is that all you have to say?"

"As I have previously reported, the beacon is set and activated. We will now retrieve Wesley, move to a more secure location and then settle the question of our nutritional needs while we await the Enterprise."

"Torgo'li is dead! And he's not the only one!"

"Yes, Doctor. It is... regrettable. You must, however, understand that this is precisely the reason why the Prime Directive exists, why such primitive cultures must not be exposed to more advanced ones such as our own. Logically, these Mongos were doomed the moment they agreed to shelter us here."

"You knew something like this would happen?"

"I estimated a ninety-six point three percent probability that something of this nature would occur."

"Wh- Why didn't you say something?!"

"I was hungry. As I recall, so were you."

"You left us alone with a mob of socially unstable savages, knowing they'd probably-?!"

"Calm yourself, Doctor," the ensign evenly said as she watched the returning Troi and Ogawa. "The decision we both agreed on two days ago has proven itself as the correct course of action, as the beacon is now operational and the team has been nourished. Also, I did leave you with a phaser. Your failure to bring it is not my mistake to bear."

No Mongos had yet returned, or so much as made a sound from the forest where they hid. T'vor scanned the area while Troi beamed lovingly at her.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers