All Comments on '48 Hours Ch. 05'

by Cristal_di_Canta

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was amaaaazing! :) Loving it, cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is so impressive the way that Lynn and Chris manage to come together as a couple who show such love and compassion for their partner. Even though it is a fictional story, I find myself sad and envious that I never got to that place with my significant other. The only kink in her life was the one in the garden hose after being brought out in the spring. Sometimes I really consider throwing one of these stories at her and show her that a fictitious marriage in a fictitious story has a more exciting and fulfilling sex life than we do. They also connect on a deeper level and enjoy both the little and big things in life. This story really brings that home to me today for some reason other than it being a brilliantly thought out and creatively written piece of work. Thank you for driving these things home to me and making me think about my life and the people both in it and not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I was him.

Kathryn65Kathryn652 months ago

I could do with a rest for my brain now, my mind is just swimming in a sea of sensuality. Xxx thank you xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCristal_di_Canta@Cristal_di_Canta
I'm a London based part-time girl who enjoys erotic writing especially when there is a strong element of romance, seduction or intrigue.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

48 Hours Ch. 04 Previous Part
48 Hours Series Info